General Discussion

Nov 22 Diablo II Ladder Reset - November 22 Afternoon Adventurers! The Eighteenth Ladder Season is upon us! This ladder reset, like all those before it, creates a clean slate where all ladder characters begin at level 1 with no previous items to help them. To participate, simply wait until the Diablo II realms return to service on November 22nd, log in to Battle.net, and select the “Ladder Character” checkbox when creating a new character. You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II in-game Battle.net interface. Thank you all and have fun! ClásicoClásico1 Nov 22
May 10 November 22nd 10:00 AM PST: Diablo II Ladder Reset Start deciding your next build, because it's ladder reset time. We'll take the servers down for maintenance on November 22nd at 10:00 AM PST. Expect a few hours of downtime. See you in Sanctuary, Adventurers.Classic0 May 10
Feb 8, 2014 Welcome to the Classic Games General Forum! Greetings, Classic Gamers! We're extremely pleased to present you with this new, modern forum for the discussion of Blizzard's classic games! In the coming months we'll be shutting down the ancient, classic battle.net forums and migrating their traffic to this new location. We still have some work ahead of us, particularly in updating links that are scattered across our websites, so pardon the construction dust. What games are meant to be discussed in this forum? Classic games! If the game you want to discuss is Warcraft III or older, then you're in the right place. If you're wanting to discuss a current title, please use the links below instead: - World of Warcraft - Hearthstone - Diablo III - Heroes of the Storm - Starcraft II If you're looking for help with an issue that prevents you from playing a classic game, please check out the neighboring Support Forum. Game on!Kaltonis0 Feb 8, 2014
Mar 12 [D2] Installers, Stand Alone Patches, and Update Troubleshooting Installers If you already own Diablo II, 1.14b installers for Mac and PC can be found here: https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/?show=classic Stand Alone Patches If you already have an older version of the game installed and are having trouble patching, go here for the stand alone patch: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/classic-game-patches Troubleshooting What if I am receiving errors attempting to patch or cannot complete patching? We recommend downloading and reinstalling with the new installers: https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/?show=classic What if I don't see installers on the page you linked? If you don't own the game, you will not see them there. Go here to purchase: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/d2/ Is there a Mac patch? No, the changes we had to make from legacy OSX to 10.10 and 10.11 support were too great, there is no Mac patch, only the install linked above. My screen is off center when the game loads on Mac. We're working to fix this display issue, but in the meantime if you hit CMD + M twice on load, the game with center properly. My FPS seem low on PC, is there any type of workaround? Running in windowed mode will remove the FPS constraint. Right click on the game's shortcut and go to Properties. In the target line, add -w after the ". It should look similar to this: ...\Diablo II.exe" -w Gatekeeper is blocking my download. Apple has a very good way to unblock trusted sites that Gatekeeper is stopping here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491Classic0 Mar 12
Apr 25 [D2] Windows users experiencing issues patching If you are running into this problem either 1) Right click the game and hit "Run as Administrator" or 2) Go to the game directory and run BNupdate as Administrator.Ramius1 Apr 25
Nov 15 [WC3] MSVCR120.dll Error While Patching If you get this error after patching to 1.27a then you have a few options: #1 Reinstall using the new installer #2 Install Visual C++ Redist Package -Go here:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784 -Choose your language -Choose vcredist_x86.exe -Click next -Run vcredist_x86.exe #3 Wait for the 1.27b patch. We do not have a definitive date to share at the moment.S4d1k26 Nov 15
Jun 7 Diablo II 1.14d Howdy All, We'll be taking down the servers today at 1030 PDT to deploy 1.14d. Specific Changes & Improvements We've implemented Blizzard Error and System Survey to better troubleshoot crashes and assertions. See you in Sanctuary, ClassicClassic1 Jun 7
May 18 1.14d Standalone Patches Howdy, If you're having trouble patching (getting stuck at 99% as an example), you can use these standalone patches to fix the problem: PC http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2/patches/PC/D2Patch_114d.exe http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2exp/patches/PC/LODPatch_114d.exe MAC http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2/patches/Mac/D2_Patcher_114d.app.zip http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2exp/patches/Mac/LOD_Patcher_114d.app.zipClassic1 May 18
Mar 19, 2014 Forum Guidelines Welcome to the Battle.net forums. These forums are here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss ideas, give game play advice, role-play, and converse about any other aspects of Blizzard's games with other players. Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. The guidelines and rules listed below explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. Also, suspension or banishment from the game will always result in the same in regard to forum access. Your access to these forums is a “privilege,” and not a “right.” Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis. The action we take may be more lenient or more severe than those listed under each category. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Please use the search function at the top of the page to find information on a topic before you post a question. Everyone will appreciate it. Additional Forum Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct), there are some common courtesy guidelines we ask you please follow. While these do technically fall within the Code of Conduct, they’re intended to clarify specific cases that may be confusing. General Discussion Forums are for discussion of topics directly related to each game The word general can be somewhat misleading, but any General Discussion forum is for threads about the game itself. If you wish to discuss other topics whether it’s polling for real-life statistics, or asking what someone listens to while playing, please post in our Off-Topic Forum. Please note that this includes comparisons with other games. Do not post in all capital letters, use excessive punctuation, etc. This practice is used to draw attention to a post. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask that you refrain from using sensational tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned on Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Posting IBL, IBTL, or its variants constitutes spamming We appreciate that our posters understand the Code of Conduct to the point where they can call whether or not a thread is in violation; however, saying “In before the lock” does not contribute to a constructive community and it does fall under spamming. If you wish to acknowledge a post that violates policy, please report it instead by using the biohazard symbol. Do not bump posts Bumping is posting any non-information for the purpose of raising a thread to the top of the list. Bumping a post is considered spamming and contributes nothing constructive to the discussion. Your thread will be seen; there is no need to continually bump it to the top of the list. Petition posts are frowned on This is a discussion forum. Petition threads do not contain much discussion, instead a petition is usually page after page of /signed. It isn’t constructive. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil fashion. There are other places on the Internet to form online petitions. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. We lock before we post on a locked thread to stop the violation in question as soon as possible, so if you have yet to see a comment by a member of the community team on a locked thread, please wait for it and do not post on the subject. If you do have questions regarding forum moderation, please use the appropriate contact e-mail. If you have a post to report or a sticky to request, use the report option under the "Thumb's Down" button or email wowreportedpost@blizzard.com Please do not post linking to threads you feel should be moderated or stickied. By using the methods we have in place, we can moderate more efficiently.Kaltonis0 Mar 19, 2014
2m 세븐포커바둑이 ※☏접_속: P T S 1 9 。컴 ※ ※☏접_속: P T S 1 9 。컴 ※ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이◐ 세븐포커바둑이 d Stan, still rubbing his chest. "Yeah, that's right. Very close to You-Know-'Oo, they say. Anyway, when little 'Arry Potter got the better of You-Know-'Oo --" Harry nervously flattened his bangs down again. "-- all You-Know-'Oo's supporters was tracked down, wasn't they, Ern? Most of 'em knew it was all over, wiv You-Know-'Oo gone, and they came quiet. But not Sirius Black. I 'eard he thought 'e'd be second-in-command once You-Know-'Oo 'ad taken over.SilentStorm20 2m
4m 릴게임사이트 ▶ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트@_@ 릴게임사이트"NOTHING! Ha haaa! Told you I wouldn't say nothing if you didn't say please! Ha ha! Haaaaaa!" And they heard the sound of Peeves whooshing away and Filch cursing in rage. "He thinks this door is locked," Harry whispered. "I think we'll be okay -- get off, Neville!" For Neville had been tugging on the sleeve of Harry's bathrobe for the last minute. "What?" Harry turned around -- and saw, quite clearly, what. For a moment, he was sure he'd walked into a nightmare -- this was too much, on top of everything that had happened so far.yoooo0 4m
10m 바둑이 ▣접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ 바둑이┼┬┼ "Don't mess with me, Peeves, now where did they go?" "Shan't say nothing if you don't say please," said Peeves in his annoying singsong voice. "All right -please."yoooo0 10m
13m 온라인포커 ⊙☏홈 피 - P T S 1 9 。컴⊙ ◐♧주_소= P T S 1 9 。컴 ▣ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커 온라인포커◐ 온라인포커 ned to the front page and chuckled. "Sirius Black," he said, nodding. "'Course 'e was on the Muggle news, Neville, where you been?" He gave a superior sort of chuckle at the blank look on Harry's face, removed the front page, and handed it to Harry.SilentStorm20 13m
16m 포커 ● 연결 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커 The lock clicked and the door swung open -- they piled through it, shut it quickly, and pressed their ears against it, listening. "Which way did they go, Peeves?" Filch was saying. "Quick, tell me." "Say 'please."'yoooo0 16m
25m 릴게임 ★♧주_소= P T S 1 5 。 컴 ● ♣卍접_속: P T S 릴게임 1 5 。 컴 ♠ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ "What d'you want me to do?" said Lockhart weakly. "I don't know where the Chamber of Secrets is. There's nothing I can do." "You're in luck," said Harry, forcing Lockhart to his feet at wandpoint. "We think we know where it is. And what's inside it. Let's go." *298*EpicTroll40 25m
26m 포커 ● 연결 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커@_@ 포커 "Should tell Filch, I should," said Peeves in a saintly voice, but his eyes glittered wickedly. "It's for your own good, you know." "Get out of the way," snapped Ron, taking a swipe at Peeves this was a big mistake. "STUDENTS OUT OF BED!" Peeves bellowed, "STUDENTS OUT OF BED DOWN THE CHARMS CORRIDOR"yoooo0 26m
32m 세븐포커 ▶ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 ┗━┛ 세븐포커 Peeves cackled. "Wandering around at midnight, Ickle Firsties? Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty." "Not if you don't give us away, Peeves, please."yoooo0 32m
38m 성인신천지 ⊙☏홈 피 - P T S 1 9 。컴⊙ ◎☆홈 성인신천지 피 = P T S 1 9 。컴♧ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지♣ 성인신천지 ess rage had come over Harry. He kicked his trunk open, pulled out his wand, and pointed it at Uncle Vernon. "She deserved it," Harry said, breathing very fast. "She deserved what she got. You keep away from me." He fumbled behind him for the latch on the door.SilentStorm20 38m
38m 오션파라다이스 ※연결 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스:-) 오션파라다이스It wasn't going to be that simple. They hadn't gone more than a dozen paces when a doorknob rattled and something came shooting out of a classroom in front of them. It was Peeves. He caught sight of them and gave a squeal of delight. "Shut up, Peeves -- please -- you'll get us thrown out."yoooo0 38m
43m 다빈치릴게임 ◐♧주_소= P T S 1 9 。컴 ▣ ▣☎접 속 : P T S 1 9 다빈치릴게임 。컴☏ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ 다빈치릴게임㉿ ted!" said Aunt Marge, taking a huge swig of brandy and wiping her chin on her sleeve. "A no-account, good-for-nothing, lazy scrounger who --" "He was not," said Harry suddenly. The table went very quiet. Harry was shaking all over. He had never felt so angry in his life. "MORE BRANDY!" yelled Uncle Vernon, who had gone very white. He emptied the bottle into Aunt Marge's glass. "You, boy," he snarled at Harry. "Go to bed, go on --"SilentStorm20 43m
44m 불새 ▣접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ 불새╂╂╂ "Malfoy tricked you," Hermione said to Harry. "You realize that, don't you? He was never going to meet you -- Filch knew someone was going to be in the trophy room, Malfoy must have tipped him off." Harry thought she was probably right, but he wasn't going to tell her that. "Let's go."yoooo0 44m
49m 릴게임 ★♧주_소= P T S 1 5 。 컴 ● ♣卍접_속: P T S 릴게임 1 5 。 컴 ♠ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ 릴게임∑ y," said Lockhart, straightening up and frowning at Harry. "Do use your common sense. My books wouldn't have sold half as well if people didn't think Id done all those things. No one wants to read about some ugly old Armenian warlock, even if he did save a village from werewolves. He'd look dreadful on the front cover. No dress sense at all. And the witch who banished the Bandon Banshee had a harelip. I mean, come on -" "So you've just been taking credit for what a load of other people have done?" said Harry incredulously. "Harry, Harry," said Lockhart, shaking his head impatiently, "it's not nearly as simple as that. There was work involved. I hadEpicTroll40 49m
49m 오션파라다이스릴게임 ◐♧주_소= P T S 1 9 。컴 ▣ ☞☆접 속 : P T S 1 9 。컴 ♧ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임◇ 오션파라다이스릴게임ll one, then," she chuckled. "A bit more than that... and a bit more... that's the ticket." Dudley was eating his fourth slice of pie. Aunt Petunia was sipping coffee with her little finger sticking out. Harry really wanted to disappear into his bedroom, but he met Uncle Vernon's angry little eyes and knew he would have to sit it out. "Aah," said Aunt Marge, smacking her lips and putting the empty brandy glass back down. "Excellent nosh, Petunia. It's normally just a fry-up for me of an evening, with twelve dogs to look after...." She burped richly and patted her great tweed stomach. "Pardon me. But I do like to see a healthy-sized boy," she went on, winking at Dudley. "You'll be a proper-sized man, Dudders, like your father. Yes, I'll have a spot more brandy, Vernon...."SilentStorm20 49m
50m 여신 ▶ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ※연결 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ 여신♥♡♥ "I think we've lost him," Harry panted, leaning against the cold wall and wiping his forehead. Neville was bent double, wheezing and spluttering. I -- told -you," Hermione gasped, clutching at the stitch in her chest, "I -- told -- you." "We've got to get back to Gryffindor tower," said Ron, "quickly as possible."yoooo0 50m
55m 오션릴게임 ※☏접_속: P T S 1 9 。컴 ※ ◎☆홈 피 = P T S 1 9 。컴♧ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임∑ 오션릴게임 f the basic rules of breeding," she said. "You see it all the time with dogs. If there's something wrong with the !@#$%, there'll be something wrong with the pup --" At that moment, the wineglass Aunt Marge was holding exploded in her hand. Shards of glass flew in every direction and Aunt Marge sputtered and blinked, her great ruddy face dripping. "Marge!" squealed Aunt Petunia. "Marge, are you all right?"SilentStorm20 55m
55m 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ 릴게임♥♡♥ "This way!" Harry mouthed to the others and, petrified, they began to creep down a long gallery full of suits of armor. They could hear Filch getting nearer. Neville suddenly let out a frightened squeak and broke into a run -he tripped, grabbed Ron around the waist, and the pair of them toppled right into a suit of armor. The clanging and crashing were enough to wake the whole castle. "RUN!" Harry yelled, and the four of them sprinted down the gallery, not looking back to see whether Filch was following -- they swung around the doorpost and galloped down one corridor then another, Harry in the lead, without any idea where they were or where they were going -- they ripped through a tapestry and found themselves in a hidden passageway, hurtled along it and came out near their Charms classroom, which they knew was miles from the trophy room.yoooo0 55m
58m 다놀자게임 ♀접 속 : P T S 1 5 。 컴 ♤ ★♧주_소= P T 다놀자게임 S 1 5 。 컴 ● 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임⌒ 다놀자게임otter - Mr. Weasley -" he said, opening the door a bit wider. "I'm rather busy at the moment - if you would be quick -" "Professor, we've got some information for you," said Harry. "We think it'll help you." "Er - well - it's not terribly -" The side of Lockhart's face that they could see looked very uncomfortable. "I mean - well all right -"EpicTroll40 58m
1h 신천지예시 ◎☆홈 피 = P T S 1 9 。컴♧ ▣☎접 속 : P T S 1 9 。컴☏ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시↘↘ 신천지예시 n nodded curtly behind Aunt Marge's back. "Yes," said Harry. Then, feeling he might as well do the thing properly, he added, "all the time." "Excellent," said Aunt Marge. "I won't have this namby-pamby, wishy-washy nonsense about not hitting people who deserve it. A good thrashing is what's needed in ninety-nine cases out of a hundred. Have you been beaten often?"SilentStorm20 1h
1h 다놀자게임 ▣접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ 다놀자게임♀♂ "Sniff around, my sweet, they might be lurking in a corner." It was Filch speaking to Mrs. Norris. Horror-struck, Harry waved madly at the other three to follow him as quickly as possible; they scurried silently toward the door, away from Filch's voice. Neville's robes had barely whipped round the corner when they heard Filch enter the trophy room. "They're in here somewhere," they heard him mutter, "probably hiding."yoooo0 1h
1h 예시게임 ◎☆홈 피 = P T S 1 9 。컴♧ 예시게임 ☞☆접 속 : P T S 1 9 。컴 ♧ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임♣ 예시게임 he got back to the kitchen, Aunt Marge had been supplied with tea and fruitcake, and Ripper was lapping noisily in the corner. Harry saw Aunt Petunia wince slightly as specks of tea and drool flecked her clean floor. Aunt Petunia hated animals. "Who's looking after the other dogs, Marge?" Uncle Vernon asked. "Oh, I've got Colonel Fubster managing them," boomed Aunt Marge. "He's retired now, good for him to have something to do. But I couldn't leave poor old Ripper. He pines if he's away from me."SilentStorm20 1h
1h 다놀자총판 ★♧주_소= P T S 1 5 。 컴 ● ★♧주_소= P T S 1 5 。 컴 ● 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판♪ 다놀자총판id Professor McGonagall, whose nostrils were flared, "that's got him out from under our feet. The Heads of Houses should go and inform their students what has happened. Tell them the Hogwarts Express will take them home first thing tomorrow. Will the rest of you please make sure no students have been left outside their dormitories." The teachers rose and left, one by one.EpicTroll40 1h
1h 다놀자총판 ≪접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▶ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ 다놀자총판┼┬┼ Malfoy and Crabbe weren't there yet. The crystal trophy cases glimmered where the moonlight caught them. Cups, shields, plates, and statues winked silver and gold in the darkness. They edged along the walls, keeping their eyes on the doors at either end of the room. Harry took out his wand in case Malfoy leapt in and started at once. The minutes crept by. "He's late, maybe he's chickened out," Ron whispered. Then a noise in the next room made them jump. Harry had only just raised his wand when they heard someone speak -and it wasn't Malfoy.yoooo0 1h
1h 신천지릴 ▣☎접 속 : P T S 1 9 。컴☏ ☞☆접 속 : P T S 1 신천지릴 9 。컴 ♧ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ 신천지릴♬ n't see the point of trying to make his hair lie flat. Aunt Marge loved criticizing him, so the untidier he looked, the happier she would be. All too soon, there was a crunch of gravel outside as Uncle Vernon's car pulled back into the driveway, then the clunk of the car doors and footsteps on the garden path. "Get the door!" Aunt Petunia hissed at Harry.SilentStorm20 1h
1h 다놀자 ≪ 접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▼ 접속 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ 다놀자ρστ "If either of you get us caught, I'll never rest until I've learned that Curse of the Bogies Quirrell told us about, and used it on you. Hermione opened her mouth, perhaps to tell Ron exactly how to use the Curse of the Bogies, but Harry hissed at her to be quiet and beckoned them all forward. They flitted along corridors striped with bars of moonlight from the high windows. At every turn Harry expected to run into Filch or Mrs. Norris, but they were lucky. They sped up a staircase to the third floor and tiptoed toward the trophy room.yoooo0 1h
1h 파라다이스신천지 ⊙☏홈 피 - P T S 1 9 。컴⊙ ◐♧주_소= P T S 1 파라다이스신천지 9 。컴 ▣ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지☜☞ 파라다 the stuffing knocked out of you, won't you?" roared Uncle Vernon, advancing on Harry with his fist raised. But Harry stood his ground. "Knocking the stuffing out of me won't make Aunt Marge forget what I could tell her," he said grimly. Uncle Vernon stopped, his fist still raised, his face an ugly puce. 이스신천지☜☞ 파라다이스신천지SilentStorm20 1h
1h 알라딘 ▣ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ● 연결 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ 알라딘♀♂ "Keep your voice down, Neville. The password's 'Pig snout' but it won't help you now, the Fat Lady's gone off somewhere." "How's your arm?" said Harry. "Fine," said Neville, showing them. "Madam Pomfrey mended it in about a minute."yoooo0 1h
1h 오션신천지 ◐♧주_소= P T S 1 9 。컴 ▣ ▣☎접 속 : P T 오션신천지 S 1 오션신천지 9 。컴☏ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지§ 오션신천지 " said Harry bitterly, "if she does when she's talking to me. "Secondly," said Uncle Vernon, acting as though he had not heard Harry's reply, "as Marge doesn't know anything about your abnormality, I don't want any -- any funny stuff while she's here. You behave yourself, got me?"SilentStorm20 1h
1h 다빈치 ≪ 접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▣ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂☏ 다빈치☏㏂ "Mrs. Norris?" breathed Ron, squinting through the dark. It wasn't Mrs. Norris. It was Neville. He was curled up on the floor, fast asleep, but jerked suddenly awake as they crept nearer. "Thank goodness you found me! I've been out here for hours, I couldn't remember the new password to get in to bed."yoooo0 1h
1h 신천지불새 ※☏접_속: P T S 1 9 。컴 ※ ☞☆접 속 : P T S 1 9 。컴 ♧ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새⌒ 신천지불새 barked Uncle Vernon, staring furiously at the reporter. "You didn't tell us where that maniac's escaped from! \What use is that? Lunatic could be coming up the street right now!" Aunt Petunia, who was bony and horse-faced, whipped around and peered intently out of the kitchen window. Harry knew Aunt Petunia would simply love to be the one to call the hot line number. She was the nosiest woman in the world and spent most of her life spying on the boring, law-abiding neighbors. "When will they learn," said Uncle Vernon, pounding the table with his large purple fist, "that hanging's the only way to deal with these people?"SilentStorm20 1h
1h 알라딘 ▲☆홈 피 = P T S 1 5 。 컴 ◀ ♀접 속 : P T S 1 5 。 컴 알라딘 ♤ 알라딘 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘♣ 알라딘It was a page torn from a very old library book. Harry smoothed it out eagerly and Ron leaned close to read it, too. Of the many fearsome beasts and monsters that roam our land, there is none more curious or more deadly than the Basilisk, known also as the King of Serpents. This snake, which may reach gigantic size and live many hundreds of years, is born from a chicken's egg, hatched beneath a toad. Its methods of killing are most wondrous, for aside from its deadly and venomous fangs, the Basilisk has a murderous stare, and all who are fixed with the beam of its eye shall suffer instant death. Spiders flee before the Basilisk, for it is their mortal enemy, and the Basilisk flees only from the crowing of the rooster, which is fatal to it.EpicTroll40 1h
1h 야마토 ≪ 접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ◐ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ 야마토@_@ "You've got some nerve --" said Ron loudly. "Shut up, both of you!" said Harry sharply. I heard something." It was a sort of snuffling.yoooo0 1h
1h 신천지여신 ⊙☏홈 피 - P T S 1 9 。컴⊙ ⊙☏홈 피 - P 신천지여신 T S 1 9 。컴⊙ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신◇ 신천지여신 ver at the alarm clock. It was now two o'clock in the morning. Deciding that he'd worry about the Hogsmeade form when he woke up, Harry got back into bed and reached up to cross off another day on the chart he'd made for himself, counting down the days left until his return to Hogwarts. Then he took off his glasses and lay down, eyes open, facing his three birthday cards. Extremely unusual though he was, at that moment Harry Potter felt just like everyone else -- glad, for the first time in his life, that it was his birthday.SilentStorm20 1h
1h 손오공 ▣ 홈피:【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ● 연결 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공○ ◇ 손오공 "I'm coming with you," she said. "You are not." "D'you think I'm going to stand out here and wait for Filch to catch me? If he finds all three of us I'll tell him the truth, that I was trying to stop you, and you can back me up."yoooo0 1h
1h 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▣접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지φψ 신천지 "Now what am I going to do?" she asked shrilly. "That's your problem," said Ron. "We've got to go, we 3 re going to be late." They hadn't even reached the end of the corridor when Hermione caught up with them.yoooo0 1h
1h 릴게임신천지 ◐♧주_소= P T S 1 9 。컴 ▣ ⊙☏홈 피 - P T S 1 9 。컴⊙ 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 릴게임신천지囍 his friends, the thing that Harry missed most about Hogwarts was Quidditch, the most popular sport in the magical world -- highly dangerous, very exciting, and played on broomsticks. Harry happened to be a very good Quidditch player; he had been the youngest person in a century to be picked for one of the Hogwarts House teams. One of Harry's most prized possessions was his Nimbus Two Thousand racing broom. Harry put the leather case aside and picked up his last parcel. He recognized the untidy scrawl on the brown paper at once: this was from Hagrid, the Hogwarts gamekeeper. He tore off the top layer of paper and glimpsed something green and leathery, but before he could unwrap it properly, the parcel gave a strange quiver, and whatever was inside it snapped loudly -- as though it had jaws. Harry froze. He knew that Hagrid would never send him anything dangerous on purpose, but then, Hagrid didn't have a normal person's view of what was dangerous. Hagrid had been known to befriend giant spiders, buy vicious, three-headed dogs from men in pubs, and sneak illegal dragon eggs into his cabin.SilentStorm20 1h
1h 황금성 ≪ 접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ▣접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성ω 황금성 "Don't you care about Gryffindor, do you only care about yourselves, I don't want Slytherin to win the house cup, and you'll lose all the points I got from Professor McGonagall for knowing about Switching Spells." "Go away." "All right, but I warned you, you just remember what I said when you're on the train home tomorrow, you're so --" But what they were, they didn't find out. Hermione had turned to the portrait of the Fat Lady to get back inside and found herself facing an empty painting. The Fat Lady had gone on a nighttime visit and Hermione was locked out of Gryffindor tower.yoooo0 1h
1h 온라인신천지 ☞☆접 속 : P T S 1 9 。컴 ♧ ※☏접_속: 온라인신천지 P T S 1 9 。컴 ※ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지§ 온라인신천지 he Pocket Sneakoscope on his bedside table, where it stood quite still, balanced on its point, reflecting the luminous hands of his clock. He looked at it happily for a few seconds, then picked up the parcel Hedwig had brought. Inside this, too, there was a wrapped present, a card, and a letter, this time from Hermione. Dear Harry,SilentStorm20 1h
2h 오션 ▶ 도메인 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 ≪접속주소 :【"P T S 2 9.컴"】 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션♀♂ 오션 Harry couldn't believe anyone could be so interfering. "Come on," he said to Ron. He pushed open the portrait of the Fat Lady and climbed through the hole. Hermione wasn't going to give up that easily. She followed Ron through the portrait hole, hissing at them like an angry goose.yoooo0 2h
2h 신천지온라인 ☞☆접 속 : P T S 1 9 。컴 ♧ 신천지온라인 ◐♧주_소= P T S 1 9 。컴 ▣ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ 신천지온라인㉿ believe it when Dad won the Daily Prophet Draw. Seven hundred galleons! Most of it's gone on this trip, but they're going to buy me a new wand for next year. Harry remembered only too well the occasion when Ron's old wand had snapped. It had happened when the car the two of them had been flying to Hogwarts had crashed into a tree on the school grounds. We'll be back about a week before term starts and we'll be going up to London to get my wand and our new books. Any chance of meeting you there?SilentStorm20 2h
2h 손오공릴게임 ◎☆홈 피 = P T S 1 9 。컴♧ 손오공릴게임 ▣☎접 속 : P T S 1 9 。컴☏ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임ぃ 손오공릴게임 own on his bed and grabbed Errol's package, ripped off the brown paper, and discovered a present wrapped in gold, and his first ever birthday card. Fingers trembling slightly, he opened the envelope. Two pieces of paper fell out -- a letter and a newspaper clipping. The clipping had clearly come out of the wizarding newspaper, the Daily Prophet, because the people in the black-and-white picture were moving. Harry picked up the clipping, smoothed it out, and read: MINISTRY OF MAGIC EMPLOYEE SCOOPS GRAND PRIZESilentStorm20 2h