Support

Feb 4, 2014 Welcome to the Classic Games Support Forum Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Blizzard Classic Games. This forum exists to provide our customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week) and will do their best to assist you with your issue. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues at http://battle.net/support/ and if unable to locate a solution, please go ahead and create a new post regarding your issue using the guidelines below. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the Forum Code of Conduct and forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Omrakos0 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 Firewalls and hosting games If players are not able to join your game, you may have a firewall in place. Firewalls may prevent incoming networks from reaching your computer and prevent you from hosting games. A firewall can come in many forms. In households, they may exist as security software, router and/or modem. The following information will help you configure your firewall. Ports Ports can be thought of as points of connection. The game listens to these ports to receive all of the information it needs to function. You will need the following ports opened to allow your game to accept connections and to host games: Diablo and Warcraft II Battle.net Edition: Allow port 6112-6119 TCP and UDP out and in Diablo II: Allow port 6112 TCP out and allow established sessions in Allow port 4000 TCP out (realm games) Allow port 4000 TCP out and in (hosting open games only) StarCraft: Allow port 6112 TCP and UDP out and in Warcraft III: Allow port 6112 TCP out and allow established sessions in Allow port 6112 TCP in (hosting custom games) Allow port 6113-6119 TCP out and in (hosting custom games if you have changed the default port in the Options/Gameplay screen) World of Warcraft: Allow port 3724 TCP out and in for Game Allow port 3724 UDP out and in for Voice Chat Blizzard Downloader: Allow port 6881-6999 TCP and UDP out and in Allow port 3724 TCP out and in Allow port 6112 TCP out and in For detailed information about ports and their functions, please visit our support site information on Ports. Software Firewalls You may recognize names such as Norton Internet Security, McAfee Personal Firewall Plus/Express, ZoneAlarm, Sygate, Panda, and many others. These security programs act as firewalls that can block single programs or specific ports from the network. More information on these can be found here Hardware Firewalls Virtually all routers available today have firewall functions to protect users from outside access. In addition to this, DSL and Cable modems may have firewall functions as well. These links will give you information on how to configure your products. For port numbers and information, please see above. • Almost-everything Port Forwarding Related • List of default usernames and passwords for routers • Belkin Networking Support: • D-Link Port Forwarding • Linksys Port Forwarding • Netgear Port Forwarding • USRobotics Support • ZyXEL Support Notes and exceptions There are a few things to make note of. Warcraft III is the only Blizzard Title that currently supports multiple players hosting games behind NAT. Other games are not able to do this. You may experience high latency with StarCraft, Warcraft II, and Diablo when joining the same game from the same connection. These games were not designed to use a shared connection. If you have recently patched a game and get "Unable to connect", a software firewall may be blocking the game change. Please configure it to allow the changed game. A "universal rule" for a hardware firewall may work for all Blizzard Battle.net games. Forward ports 4000 TCP and 6112-6119 TCP/UDP to your computer. For the Blizzard Downloader, if you have bittorrent set up already just allow port 6112 TCP and 3724 TCP. Port Triggering may work better for you depending on your router. Note that port triggering may fail if there is a second computer playing on the same game/port. Common issues If you did not change your networking equipment and you suddenly are not able to host, your internal IP address may have changed. Check your router's Port Forward section and make sure it is still forwarding information to the right computer.Omrakos0 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 How to receive help in this forum [FAQ] 1. Please do your best to write your problem as clearly as you can. Include as much detail as possible, as too much detail is better than too little. English is preferable, however if you don't speak English well, post in your native language and hopefully one of us will speak it (it also helps if you note that you aren't a native English speaker and note what your native language is so we can run it through online translator programs). 2. Try to be polite. We're not the source of your problem in any way, shape, or form. 3. We ask you questions (even if they may sound silly) for a reason. Please do your best to answer all of our questions, as it will allow us to solve your issue faster. If you need help determining the correct answer, let us know and we'll give you step-by-step instructions. 4. Please don't post your "problem" to multiple threads/forums. It's much easier for us to help you if you keep "your problem", and everything we've tried to fix it in one place so we don't repeat instructions needlessly. Here's a few things to avoid: ALL CAPS AlTeRnAtInG cApS l33t sp34l< onelongperiodlessparagraphthatsjumbledtogether Hopefully that'll help some of you guys out. =)Omrakos0 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 4, 2014 Forum Guidelines Welcome to the Battle.net forums. These forums are here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss ideas, give game play advice, role-play, and converse about any other aspects of Blizzard's games with other players. Community forums are at their best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you conduct yourself in a civilized manner when participating in these forums. The guidelines and rules listed below explain what behavior is expected of you and what behavior you can expect from other community members. Note that the following guidelines are not exhaustive, and may not address all manner of offensive behavior. As such, the forum moderators shall have full discretion to address any behavior that they feel is inappropriate. Also, suspension or banishment from the game will always result in the same in regard to forum access. Your access to these forums is a “privilege,” and not a “right.” Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines. We reserve the right to evaluate each incident on a case by case basis. The action we take may be more lenient or more severe than those listed under each category. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Please use the search function at the top of the page to find information on a topic before you post a question. Everyone will appreciate it. Additional Forum Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.battle.net/forum-coc.html), there are some common courtesy guidelines we ask you please follow. While these do technically fall within the Code of Conduct, they’re intended to clarify specific cases that may be confusing. General Discussion Forums are for discussion of topics directly related to each game The word general can be somewhat misleading, but any General Discussion forum is for threads about the game itself. If you wish to discuss other topics whether it’s polling for real-life statistics, or asking what someone listens to while playing, please post in our Off-Topic Forum. Please note that this includes comparisons with other games. Do not post in all capital letters, use excessive punctuation, etc. This practice is used to draw attention to a post. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask that you refrain from using sensational tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned on Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Posting IBL, IBTL, or its variants constitutes spamming We appreciate that our posters understand the Code of Conduct to the point where they can call whether or not a thread is in violation; however, saying “In before the lock” does not contribute to a constructive community and it does fall under spamming. If you wish to acknowledge a post that violates policy, please report it instead by using the biohazard symbol. Do not bump posts Bumping is posting any non-information for the purpose of raising a thread to the top of the list. Bumping a post is considered spamming and contributes nothing constructive to the discussion. Your thread will be seen; there is no need to continually bump it to the top of the list. Petition posts are frowned on This is a discussion forum. Petition threads do not contain much discussion, instead a petition is usually page after page of /signed. It isn’t constructive. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil fashion. There are other places on the Internet to form online petitions. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. We lock before we post on a locked thread to stop the violation in question as soon as possible, so if you have yet to see a comment by a member of the community team on a locked thread, please wait for it and do not post on the subject. If you do have questions regarding forum moderation, please use the appropriate contact e-mail. If you have a post to report or a sticky to request, use the report option under the "Thumb's Down" button or email wowreportedpost@blizzard.com If you’ve found a solution to your issue, or fixed your issue on your own, you can mark your post and the entire thread as [Solved]. Only the creator of the thread (the “OP”, or Original Poster), or a Blizzard Forum Representative can mark a thread as [Solved]. Hover your mouse over the post that solved your issue, and click on the “Mark As Solution” button (it will appear along with the “Reply” and Quote buttons). The post will be tagged with a green “Marked As Solution” banner, and [Solved] will be added to the Title of your thread. Please keep in mind that when a thread and post are declared [Solved], this may only apply to the OP’s particular issue and circumstances, and fits his unique combination of software and hardware. One fix or solution can help many other players, but it probably won’t help all players. If the fix or solution doesn’t help you, it is just one more factor to eliminate in the troubleshooting process, and we’ll try our best to help you narrow it down, to find the solution that applies to your computer, and your circumstances. Please do not post linking to threads you feel should be moderated or stickied. By using the methods we have in place, we can moderate more efficiently.Omrakos1 Feb 4, 2014
Mar 15, 2016 Diablo II: Installers, Stand Alone Patches, and Update Troubleshooting Installers If you already have game keys for the Diablo II games attached to your Battle.net account, 1.14b installers for Mac and PC can be found here: https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/?show=classic Connecting to Battle.net after installing will patch you to the latest version which is 1.14d. Stand Alone Patches If you already have an older version of the game installed and are having trouble patching, go here for the stand alone patch to 1.14d: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/classic-game-patches Troubleshooting When I try to play on Battle.net the game says someone else is using my key. For this symptom, first try rebooting your PC and checking again. If it still indicates your key is in use, try power cycling your network devices. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/31851 What if I am receiving errors attempting to patch or cannot complete patching? We recommend downloading and reinstalling with the digital installers: https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/?show=classic What if I don't see installers on the page you linked? If you don't have keys for the games attached to your Battle.net account, you will not see them there. Go here to purchase: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/d2/ or use the ADD Game Key button on your Account management page Is there a Mac patch? No, the changes we had to make from legacy OSX to 10.10 and 10.11 support were too great, there is no Mac patch, only the install linked above. I'm having trouble installing the game on my Mac with the latest version of MacOS. With the release of Mac 10.13 (High Sierra). The Diablo II installer currently doesn't work on the latest version of the Mac OS and will freeze or do nothing after you accept the Terms of Use. The workaround we currently recommend is to install it on a non- APFS partition. Alternative workarounds include rolling back the 10.13 update, and installing the game. Then update to the latest version. This is an issue that is being reviewed by our classic games team. *Note - Mac 10.13.4 has resolved the installation issueOmrakos0 Mar 15, 2016
Feb 4, 2014 Temporary Restrictions [Updated Jun 14, 2019] If you receive the message that you are temporarily restricted or unable to connect, the first step is to attempt to log onto another realm, for instance if you are on USWest (Lordaeron), attempt to log onto USEast (Azeroth). If you cannot access only one realm then you may have a temporary IP restriction. The articles below cover the most common causes of temporary restrictions. Diablo II Temporary Restrictions Warcraft III Temporary Restrictions Restrictions lasting longer than 72 hours usually indicates that you were witnessed by a Battle.net representative doing something against the Terms of Use Agreement, which warranted a lengthy restriction. These restrictions will be for connecting to the realm at all. Unfortunately, you will have to wait it out or obtain a different IP address from which to play. Please note that we will not provide support for changing your IP address. If you are absolutely certain you did not spam, keep in mind that anyone behind your network, or if your ISP shares your IP address (as in more than one persons are given the same IP address), gets restricted from battle.net, you will suffer the penalties along with them. This is the unfortunate disadvantage of using a shared IP address. Also, keep track of siblings and other people with access to your computer and/or network who play on Battle.net, as they can get you restricted as well. It is also possible that your computer may be infected with a virus that has resulted in the restriction. It is important to realize that these restrictions are not exactly a punishment, but rather that they are necessary for server stability. When you spam, it places a much heavier load on the server and ruins the gameplay experience for everybody. For restrictions other than spam - such as using an invalid CD-Key - you are restricted to prevent abuse - such as stealing someone else's CD-Key via brute-force.Omrakos0 Feb 4, 2014
Jul 31 Diablo 2 CD keys missing from account Hi I have 2 og cd keys from back in the day (two for D2 and two for D2:LOD) Both have been redeemed on this blizz account - but I can only find 1 "licence key" on my blizz account on the "Games and Subscriptions" page. When I go to re-redeem them - one set of keys says "You already own this product" and the other set of keys say "You’ve already claimed this code" etc. Am I missing something? Is only 1 key allowed per game for account or something? I've had both copies installed in the past - but I can only see 1 key per game now so idk. CheersaBitDazed1 Jul 31
Jul 31 Battle.net IP Ban Ive only been playing the game a day. I tried to connect while my vpn was on and it gave me the message: "you were disconnected from battle.net. Please reconnect." Confused, I then tried connecting with my vpn off. And now that is not working either. I tried restarting the game a few times too. After reading a few similar posts, i've been led to believe my ip has been banned? My IP is 184.64.186.160 Seems a bit odd as i've barely played a day yet.......Can someone please fix this. This makes no sense.Gangstar6 Jul 31
Jul 31 Need to Confirm Email Address Timeout I need to confirm 3x email address, the Link expired. Help please and thank you, no rush at all. If you can resent the validation to my email address ill confirm themLockzilla1 Jul 31
Jul 31 D2/LOD server games disappear with no warning New ladder/USWest. Char plays in game for 8-10 minutes. Leave game and bring in different char (not two at same time). Game disappears after a few seconds in game with second char. Bnet says YCHBI. Try to rejoin game--game does not exist. This *is* a Bnet server failure and needs to be fixed as soon as possible. This NEGATIVELY IMPACTS GAME PLAY and gives a bad reputation to Blizzard and Activision.jerryab19 Jul 31
Jul 31 people hacking my d2 account https://imgur.com/a/eBklOtI here is screenshots proving it and that they are trying to do it againK1ng0fWild9 Jul 31
Jul 31 Diablo 1 / Bnet / Win 10 I'm at my wits end. My router has ports 6112 - 6119 forwarded. I configured Windows Firewall for both GoG and Diablo (double checked In and Out for both UDP and TCP packets). I even added battle.net and the updater and launcher. I even configured Malwarebytes.... Yet... I keep getting the 6112 port error and thus can't play Diablo classic on bnet. Not that there's anybody that seems to be playing the game. Win 10 / 64 bit Any ideas?Shadowleaves0 Jul 31
Jul 30 Temporary Ban (D2) Logged onto one of my character's, joined a Chaos/Baal run that took about 5 minutes, then get disconnected and given a "You have been temporarily restricted from this realm" notification. I assume most people posting on here have this issue with Diablo II. As we all know, the bots continue to work around these "systems" but the casual player gets screwed.Ephesus0 Jul 30
Jul 30 You have been restricted... WHY? Would it be so hard for blizzard to not treat people like complete morons and at least add a REASONING for the restriction? I have been playing w3 tft for MONTHS, from the same place, from the same laptop, using the same provider... Why am I currently restricted? Is it really so painful to give a reason to a player for profibiting him to play the game he bought? o.O I have tried to play the game today after few weeks break and boom, "YOU HAVE BEEN RESTRICTED" - IN YOUR FACE USER!!! BUT DO NOT DREAM OF KNOWING THE REASON WHY THIS HAPPENED BECOUSE F.U. Account: Jurasik Realm: Europe Status: restricted Might some support be so eager to at least explain to me the reason?Jurasik3 Jul 30
Jul 30 Warcraft 3 Hero has no inventory A while back I got a new computer and never got around to reinstalling Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne on it until recently as I felt the urge to play the campaign. Now by the time the update hit I just had the Night Elf Campaign left to beat. So I open the game, see the update, and run the update. At first everything is fine and working normally as I play the first mission on the Eternity's End campaign. However when I began the second mission (Daughters of the Moon) Tyrande suddenly no longer had an inventory. The item I had equipped on her did appear above the three doomguards so the item isn't wasn't lost. I just wasn't able to equip it or any other items as Tyrande was inventory less.XMathewX38 Jul 30
Jul 29 temp ban? cdkeys good? How long is my temp ban? its been couple days already. is my cdkeys good? i think i got temp ip ban for trying my super old keys too many timesVeryFaded1 Jul 29
Jul 29 My Spirit shield did not work, need help from the Devs hello my name is Aumm and I play on us west. I recently made a spirit shield with a 6ed superior monarch shield and I put the correct runes in it and it would turn in to the rune word spirit. I did this twice and it did the same thing. is there any way you can help get my spirit shield working. my account name is Aumm, and my toons name is Aumm also. thank you.REDANGEL1 Jul 29
Jul 29 WarCraft 3 Tourney No Wins I won the 07/28/2019 Standard 1v1 Tourney Last night. The additional wins for winning the tourney were never added to my account. What gives?ScubaSteve000 Jul 29
Jul 29 [D2, Asia realm] Current Problems Hi, Classic Team There're several problems occurring in entire Asia server (Ladder server & Standard server). The problems are following below; #1. Ping is unstably fluctuating right now which had already happened last time. The in-game ping rate is roughly 200(up to 300). Because of this issue, It is impossible for users to focus on "Delicate Controlling" such as moving character or using character's own specific skills like Sorceress teleport. Furthermore, because of the ping fluctuation, especially the hardcore users are having difficulties with controlling. For another example, Barbarian whilwind sound is exactly the same as LOD. As The ping dominates all the playing condition, this thing has to be resolved and the server should be rolled back to the "previous condition". The current fluctuation of the ping MUST be normalized and stable as it were. #2. Ip address of in-game is fixed to 150 which had already happened last time. A group of users stick together as utilizing in-game server ip for the uber diablo. A lot of users prefer various in-game server Ips to one fixed ip. This issue I wrote in order above is not just a normal issue but the critical problem for the users. I believe that you guys don't consider this problem as just a tiny little problem. If there's any notification or further comments you guys want to leave, feedbacks would be most welcome and we appreciate that. Thank you, CF. Please refer to other user's reporting as having the exact same problems. You can look into that as well. The link is posted below; https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20771167240?page=28#post-558AMURoREI213 Jul 29
Jul 29 Accounts totally gone I log into my D2 accounts about once a month to play around and check my chars. Today they were completely gone saying that they didnt even exist. Have I possibly been hacked? I thought it was weird to have all my accounts gone rather than just one. ThanksDurandal0 Jul 29
Jul 29 D2 Cd-Key D2 LoD key not working, i just bought the digital version of D2 LoD and when i enter the 26 digit key in the installer it saiy that the key isnt validNightKnight0 Jul 29
Jul 28 Unable to Connect I keep getting unble to connect to battle.net servers. Are the servers down? I was on earlier today but i cannot connect as of 2pm.Kyjio0 Jul 28
Jul 28 WC3 "program not responding" screen freeze mid game Since the most recent patch, WC3 often freezes during bnet games. The cursor spins, windows prompts me that the warcraft 3 program is not responding. I end up using task manager to end the program as nothing happens. I have uninstalled and re-installed three times. Have tried windowed and fullscreen. Messed around with video settings. Not sure what else to do. Help pleaseTheBigDiz3 Jul 28
Jul 28 Diablo 2 Account Help Cant log into Diablo 2 account, characters near deletion. Either forgot password or account is locked... please help. Account name: anatareyes I never verified the email with it so... it wont send the reset message.D3lilah4 Jul 28
Jul 27 Bought Reforged, But WC3 Asking For CD Key I recently purchased WC3 Reforged, and wanted to play the classic Frozen Throne until then. I clicked install for Mac for The Frozen Throne and it gave me the Reign of Chaos installer. After installing it is asking for a CD key, no option to sign in to Battle.net. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I need a CD key?Crazybezz0 Jul 27
Jul 27 Retrieving an Old WoW Account Hello, I have an old WoW account that came before the merging of WoW accounts into battle.net accounts and am having trouble finding out how to retrieve that old WoW account in time for classic. I would like some pointers or just general help in how to go about getting that account back. Thanks for your time.Archangel1 Jul 27
Jul 27 Scrolling in BNet / Custom Games is slow ? Ever since the new update 1.3.1.1.2.164 Jun 5, 2019, When playing BNet/Custom games my mouse has been slow when scrolling (trying to move the screen). I tried adjusting Gameplay Mouse Settings and System Preferences settings (turned all the way up) but that didn't work. Anyone know how to fix this ? Super frustrating I'm on MAC OS Mojave btw! Thanks everyone!Knicks6 Jul 27
Jul 27 Failed to join game open D2 battlenet I am trying to get into a game with my girlfriend. Both of us have the same updated version of Diablo 2, I have configured her router for ports 4000 and 6112. If either of us host a game, the other can begin to connect, then at the last moment, we get the warning about Failed to join game. There are several hosted games (Mock Duels) that we can both connect to and see each other in, but not our own games. All I want to do is play D2 with her while I am on the road and she is home.Jamshyd0 Jul 27
Jul 26 cant create new games d2. Hi, I have a problem. cant create new games. no new games can be created.Diaboro6 Jul 26
Jul 26 Classic Warcraft III download after pre-purchasing Warcraft III Reforged Where can I download classic warcraft 3? i just prepurchased reforged and I cant seem to find the classic version in my battle.net launcher, only the reforged version's in thereChewyPants4 Jul 26
Jul 26 Warcraft 3 lag issues after patch 1.31.0 I had been playing WC3 for a short while before the 1.31.0 patch. As it stood I could run the game just fine. After the patch it has become unplayable. My WC3 is up to date. [Inspiron 660s] I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i-53330S CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70Ghz and 7.88GB of usuable ram, 64 bit operating system, x64-based processor. Running Windows 10. Can anyone help solve this issue? I experience lag when in custom game lobbies and in-game as well. adding -graphicsapi Direct3D9 to the command line in a shortcut no longer works for me, the game is still only peaks around a couple frames.BarrosPizza3 Jul 26
Jul 26 I believe my IP is restricted but I have no idea why I'm well aware of all the strange ways that D2 Bnet will ban you "accidentally". I've unbound the scroll wheel from skills. I never create or join games too fast. Etc. I can't seem to play from my home internet connection however. The IP is 24.47.199.245. I can connect fine using my phone's hotspot but when I'm on my home network Bnet doesn't respond. It used to work fine here which is why I figured a temporary ban, but it's been about a week now so that seems like a long time.JerBear0 Jul 26
Jul 26 checking versions issue so me and friend decided to install d2 after not playing for like 10+ years we have been playing for about 4 days now we both got the checking versions issue within a hour of each other and from the looks of the forums this is is a big issue its now been almost 24 hours for both of us since we could log on he made a ticket to talk to support pretty much got told he gets no help and he just has to wait for a unknown amount of time if you have this issue reply in this thread so we can get some attention to this issueSouth12 Jul 26
Jul 26 Checking versions issue Hi, I've been trying to access D2 to play with friends overseas, and I get the checking versions issue... I've read that one of the reasons this could happen because of a ban when you "get in and out of a game too quickly". Well...that happens when you open a game and your newborn wakes up :( Is there a way to get asked to get this ban lifted? Happy for me to have a Blizzard employee waste their time checking my freshly created lvl 2 Druid to see that there is no funny business going on :pjanpol0 Jul 26
Jul 26 Checking Versions Diablo 2 LoD whenever I try to connect to D2 LoD battle.net, I'm stuck "checking versions." After waiting, it will say "battle.net is not responding. please try connecting again in a few minutes." I've now had this problem for several days and I'm not sure if I'm banned or what...? are my CD-keys good? am I IP banned?HCR4 Jul 26
Jul 26 The CD key is currently being used. (3.45). The CD key is currently being used. (3.45). I have tried to do everything and there is no way. I have been playing this game for 15 years and nothing similar has ever happened to meMachaka1 Jul 26
Jul 26 I'm running windows 7 (64Bit) cannot play due to error 25. Already changed the compatibility settings to Windows XP SP2. I have tried the -w but still getting an error. What to do next?ohscarivera1 Jul 26
Jul 25 you were disconnected from bnet can't connect to battle net. i'm getting the "YOU WERE DISCONNECTED FROM BATTLE.NET PLEASE RECONNECT" it was fine with me playing yesterday and i wasn't switching between chars too fast...i would actually wait from 20 socinds to a minute to switch to another char...and then i got kicked out of the game then when i try to log in i get this message. I accidentally left vpn on and even when I turned it off i still can't log innismoboy542 Jul 25
Jul 25 Your CD key is currently being used by: *Name of someone else* Just today I resinstalled/downloaded Diablo 2 and then Diablo 2 LOD using my own keys. Granted I have not reinstalled or played Diablo 2 LOD for over a year, maybe close to 2 years now. However I used the CD key (copy/paste) provided in my account settings here on Battle.net. When I just tried playing On Battle.Net's server it said someone by the name of **** was using the cd key? And that surely isn't my name or anyone I know. Sooooo this is weird. Anything I can do about this? Lol. Kind of random.Ringmistress8 Jul 25
Jul 25 CD Key currently in use by myself Hi there, I got disconnected while playing D2 LOD. When I tried to log back in, I received a message stating that my CD Key was currently in use by myself, and that I should try again in five minutes. The issue has persisted for about 3-4 hours now, was wondering if I could get some help with resetting my account. User: OneExodus Realm: USEastOneExodus2 Jul 25
Jul 24 Characters being deleted off my account? Uswest Account is Bondo Logon today and noticed 4 of the 8 names are deleted, I’ve had this account for years and years and nobody else has access. Can anyone tell me when these names were deleted off? ThanksDerek3 Jul 24
Jul 23 Redeeming a D2 Old CD Key I have a current installation on my desktop purchased from BN - no issues with it. I also have an old set of disks with the 16 digit keys, which I can't redeem as it tells me I "Already own the Game". If I wish to install the old disc game on my Laptop, do I need to create a 2nd Bnet account and redeem from there? I'd like to be able to run them at the same time. ThanksClawback9 Jul 23
Jul 23 Tech Team: The rule than bans your associated IPs if you attempt to connect with a VPN is ridiculous Assumptions: 1. Either all IPs from the VPN service are black listed or someone else using the same VPN has been banned 2. If a user connects from a banned or blacklisted IP then other IPs associated with that user are banned as well. Scenario: I try to connect to the Diablo II servers with a VPN connected (by mistake). I receive an error and I am unable to connect. I disconnect my VPN. When attempting to connect (usually the next day) I receive an error. Error: "You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect." Observations/Complaints: 1. This rule possibly harms normal users more than it harms those that are violating the terms of use. 2. I am a legitimate user. I am not using bots. I must connect to a VPN for work and I sometimes forget to disconnect it. 3. Bots are as active as ever.Krakoise5 Jul 23
Jul 23 Where CD key in latest patch stored. Is there a way to extract CD-key from WC3 on last patch? I pre-bought it with reforged, and when I go to battle net account subscriptions there's no CD posted. Reason I ask is because Im map maker and some recent patches killed WC3 Editor, so I am trying to use the legacy installer but need a key for it.alenerd0 Jul 23
Jul 23 Diablo 2 Issues Launching Game on OS X Often when I try to launch Diablo II it crashes, and I will have to try to launch many times before it will actually do it. Is there any fix for this?basepicasso0 Jul 23
Jul 23 D2 Main and active Char deleted My main character(Sorceress) has been deleted/disappeared after making a 7th character? I created the char and played on it straight away, then when I went to log on to my Sorc she was no where to be found :/ Can someone help me understand how this happened? please Thanks in advance.SteviBOOM0 Jul 23
Jul 23 WC 3 BATTLE NET CUSTOM Me and my friend like to play the custom games on Battle such as green td, burbenog, hero line WARs etc etc.. But i seem to have a problem where i just get kicked/dropped/desynced out of the game randomly. This problem only occurs to me and not my friend… was trying to google it, but not much to find.. And im not getting " kicked" by the hosts either because the same happend when i tryed hosting a game myself i got good internet good pc firewall is checked disabled vpn6 as a suggestion from google searchs.. thats only made me able to host games. Please give me the soloution so i can keep enjoying this gamextoxion3 Jul 23
Jul 23 [D2/Asia/ladder] queue issue/ ip issue Asia ladder server has a severe queue issue recently when creating a room. (1000 up to 2200 players in queue, I'm not talking about 10k queue) Besides, we also can't check room ip. All we can see is the same ip ending with either 50 or 150. In fact, these are not the same ip or may not be a real ip either. Because uber dialbo should walk the earth of every room if all the ip is the same. I'm not sure whether hiding ip was your intention or not since you didn't inform us why you did it as always. Asia sever has been unstable for so long. I'm not sure you guys are aware of it. I've been playing diablo since 2001, and I do appreciate the fact that I'm still able to use your service. But don't forget that you guys are still selling diablo2 on your website and there are people buying it. Do you think we can recommend diablo2 to a newcomer, ignoring all the issues? I might just go and ask my friend to buy diablo2 and play together so that he can learn how to be patient, right? Tons of people are having the same issue and suffering from it, but can't report because it's not easy for us to write in English. Please do something for us so that we can enjoy playing diablo2diabloway4 Jul 23
Jul 23 Request Error Your request has expired. Hello. I ask you to help in solving my problem: when you confirm the email of an PTR account, it issues this message.СуперНиндзя1 Jul 23
Jul 22 Bug: free copy of Warcraft 3 from official site. Hello! I want to tell you about strange thing- we can download Warcraft 3 RoC & TTF absolutely free from official servers, without paying $30 for game- https://www.battle.net/download/getInstallerForGame?os=win&locale=enUS&version=LIVE&gameProgram=WARCRAFT_3 ! Game works. Is it OK? I can do it with other Blizzard games (Overwatch, Diablo 3/2, maybe CoDs with Destiny 2) but one part of them requires an Internet connection, the other is absolutely free. I don't have Warcraft 3 on my B.net account, but I can play in it. What do you think about this? It`s a bug or a feature?МегаШтаники2 Jul 22