Support

3d Admin Help So I forgot to turn off my windscribe because I just got done playing AOE 3 and logged into diablo 2 but it didn't work and I think I have a soft ban I would really like some help to not be banned I only use windscribe to play AOE 3 with my buddiesXlaitGaming1 3d
3d Can't Connect to battle.net Just installed D2 again for the ladder reset. Installed it just fine but it says i can't connect to battle.net at all. I installed the stand alone patch as well. What else can i do? Thanks.Cynical3 3d
3d Asia server is warning! Dear my Dia2 sever team, I'm a player in Korea, and playing this game almost 15 years. Yes, I'm a mania of Dia2. But resently,(since 3 asia server reduction 1) sever lag is increase more and more. Today, when i try enter the game room, almost everytime, i had a serious lag. So everytime i had to wait, and had to Repeat. It's so suck thing. And that is take Angry. Not Only me, Many korean player have this problems too. They get rage. Please fix that. I don't want to close this game. I wanna playing Forever..!! But, if server is not fix, my favorite game collection will disappearing in my computer.lunaxline3 3d
3d sound bar inactivity classic warcraft I want to report a bug. I encountered a problem with sound bar and volume. when I lowered to the sound desired it doesn't completely turn off my sound to my preferences . sincerely, JonathanMightyBeast0 3d
3d Disconneted to bnet I have reinstalled diablo 2 multiple times and each time I can download the latest patch but cannot connect to bnet. I am lost on what else I can do single player works fine but no bnetXOU0 3d
3d All new D2LOD accounts are on US West, even if I select other Realms So if I select Europe or Asia or US East, and create a new account, it ends up actually on US West. Any ideas?Yaarg1 3d
3d Diablo 2 connection issues Getting the message '' You were disconnected from battle.net Please reconnect'' when im trying to enter europe realm on diablo 2 lod. Don't have any virus protections activated Activated ports 6112 and 4000. Got some script error while i was trying to install the game, but still managed to install it and download patch 1.14d. Done like 5 fresh installs and deleted all old diablo 2 files before. Reseted my router several times. How do i fix this?trollet1 3d
3d [D2]Updater v2.72 & Installer error. Hello Classic games team, I am really happy because of new ladder reset coming and stable Asia D2 servers. However today I have to report other issue. First of all look at my two pictures. 1)https://imgur.com/o4ob5X5 2)https://imgur.com/NF3IJn8 Within a week I have been finding some of come back or new users are experiencing trouble when they try to install D2. In no.2 picture there are two error messages. "D2DV_IX86_1xx_114d.mpq file is corrupt and patching process cannot continue until all filed are closed." Of course I recommend them to run D2 as a administrator mode. But this solution failed. And manual patching is same. Therefore, I directly tried to download installers(Korean and English Language). In no.1 picture two language installers' script error messages are same each other. So I can guess, because of installer issue, the patching process becomes abnormal. Therefore please look into installers and patching process. Thank you very much, 1 of Asia D2 users.ArnoldPerm0 3d
3d You were disconnected from... ISP restricted? Hi at all, i want to play the reset with friends tonight but i am not in my flat. i am at the flat of my girlfriend. she has another ISP (Telekom, germany) then i do (Vodafone, germany). i tried many things (flushdns, delte battle.net Cache, firewall on/off at laptop, port-forwarding, IP Changeging - no static ip), but nothing helps. i cant cut off the firewall of her router. So there is the last issue of my side i cant handle. On the other hand it could be that her ISP is blocked or restricted. So i read some Forum posts (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20769497561#post-2) and searched with google. Could u pls check if the ISP (Telekom) is restriced? Otherwise i cant play the reset tonight :-(knoll30 3d
4d Diablo 2 Issues please respond When i try to join a diablo game im getting a waiting list of 1763600, whats the issue here boys reset is near and i would like to attendLing7 4d
4d Ladder reset where are you ? Ladder Reset where are you ?Charon0 4d
4d W3 FROZEN THRONE Cannot update on MAC W3 FROZEN THRONE -- Cannot update to version 1.3.1.1.1.2164 When it asks me to update and I select "Yes" it says ... Not sure what to do! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I am on MAC OS Mojave Version 10.14.5Knicks0 4d
4d Still temporarily restricted after 2 weeks Hello, I have been using the real battle.net for years. But I used Gameranger once, to play with a friend who doesn't have battle.net. After that I tried to log in and now I'm temporarily restricted from the server (3.46). I have waited a little more than 2 weeks, but I'm still restricted. How long does this last? Can this restriction be removed? I would love to play again. I won't use gameranger or anything similar again. Thanks in advancewolf0 4d
4d Can't purchase Destiny 2 complete collection or legendary collection? | Huh? I saw all of the support requests and discussions for this issue. Unfortunately, none of those conversations explained why I would be unable to purchase these expansions. Secondly, why would you all allow us the ability to purchase the annual pass and not the expansion? I thought I'd already purchased forsaken 2 but I realized that i'd hadn't and now I want to and cant buy it? Can anyone offer a detailed reason as to WHY cannot purchase it? Can someone also offer a detailed answer as to HOW I can purchase it? Thank younemelian1 4d
4d Battle.net not responding. please help I have been getting the "Battle.net is not responding. Please try again later for a few days now when trying to log onto d2. I can play on my business wifi, but not home. Not sure what could be the case I just bought the game off of battle.net a month ago and it has been playing fine. I don't use any other programs with the game. If anyone can check into this I would appreciate it. ThanksCIgarB7 4d
5d WC3 Map Editor Disappeared Does anyone know where I can install the map editor? I recently installed a new patch and the map editor hasn't been anywhere in any of my computer's files since. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but the map editor still doesn't reinstall.XxFaces1 5d
5d Warcraft 3 low fps Hello. Since the new update of the bnet my fps in games is from 2 to maximum 20 and it is nearly impossible to play. Has anybody else experienced this too and if yes is there a solution/fix or we are waiting for Blizzard to fix the update or to go back to the old one. Thank you for the attention.bobeka2 5d
5d warcraft 3 custom games after update 1.31 i cannot play warcraft 3 custom maps when i click to join a game, it says downloading, stays on 0% and then it kicks me out of custom games list of lobbies , when i check my war3 folder i can see that i have downloaded the custom map yet i can never join any gameArrow1 5d
5d Banned until 2020 I decided to come back after about idk how many years... >10... So i installed the game a couple weeks ago. I played a few days, failed, and i uninstalled. So now i found out ladder is resetting soon, so I reinstalled and as soon as i clicked on battle.net it kept saying "you were disconnected from battle.net please reconnect." so i came here and tried every suggestion i found to no avail. So i got to chat with a blizz Tech and he tells me my ip is banned until 2020!!! Im not on a business wifi, I dont have any hacks, viruses, nobody uses my computer.. I really dont know what is going on. I was able to play just fine a few weeks ago. Anyway, the blizz Tech Eeyvor told me to come to the Tech support forum, post my issue and that a Tech should be able to appeal my ban. Blizzard techs please help me out here. Bots are all over diablo, yet one of your biggest supporters that plays completly honest is here banned til 2020.Relicario36 5d
5d [D1] Diablo Retail Channel Still Bugged The "Diablo Retail En" channel, the default channel upon entering Battle Net on the Diablo 1 GOG client, is still bugged. It keeps placing players into a brand new instance of the channel whenever the old instance has a maximum of 2 players in it. So players that enter battle net are always placed into one of the empty or near empty instance of the channel (Diablo Retail En-1, Diablo Retail En-2, Diablo Retail En-3, etc...) This bug makes new players think the game is dead and also makes it difficult to group up, re-group and socialize on Battle Net. I am very disappointed in Blizzard for the issues that have come up with the GOG Diablo Battle Net and not fixing them in a timely manner. I would appreciate if this issue can be addressed.Noobstorm6 5d
5d Warcraft 3: Rexxar Map Different, Can't Load Hello, Just reporting yet another problem with Warcraft 3 caused by the recent patches. I've been playing the Rexxar scenario as I've been unable to continue to the story line due to bugs in the second Night Elf mission that removed Tyrande's inventory. An update my game received today broke the game, however, and I am now unable to load the game. I get an error that says something about the map on file not matching the map I'm trying to load. Blizzard, I'm starting to think your plan is to break the original so everyone is forced to buy the Reforged edition if they want to play Warcraft 3. You've managed to render a game I've been playing for the better part of two decades unplayable due to this nonsense. Please just undue the latest patches so everyone can play the game again.IInuyasha742 5d
5d DotA High Ping Problem DotA Ping Issue Greetings Everyone, A short history about the case. I used to play DotA on a frequent basis back in my graduation days. 10 Years down the line my buddy tells me DotA 1 is still active on RGC and its working for him. Upon my research, its very much active and has an 'altogether different fanbase' (yes I know the fanbase are mostly aged 30+ and that is the ONLY reason I want to be there.) Like many people, I too face a problem with dealing with new generation kids who have no manners, decency, respect and lot of anger mgmt issues. Hence for the greater good, I will move to my old games. But I just can't get it working nicely. I could easily download the 'Cr**K version and get it running in no time. But I choose to buy original (Since I really could not afford license back then) I got it activated using the account management tab. Got it started and played a full bot match using LAN (In-Menu) and also Custom Game (Bnet In-Menu) My Bnet Login is North America and TFT Bnet Region is US West. But when I join any host, it shows me 300 ping beside my Alias. I don't want the host to start a game with a high ping player and cause imbalance in matchmaking which will trouble my 4 teammates for a full match. Any help/suggestion is highly appreciated. If not, I guess I will get the cr**ked version and get it running. *Sometimes being bad is the only option*Aghori0 5d
5d Warcraft III "unexpected error" I am unable to launch WC3 and keep getting the following message: The application encountered an unexpected error. Here is the Report ID: 922FE336-BC8A-44EB-8310-CFB3E5C6D98BStrawdog2 5d
5d Grom has no usable inventory - can't pick up items. Everything was going smoothly until I started The Hunter of Shadows mission. Right from the start, Grom's items were lying on the ground and he has no visible inventory. When clicking on items, it just says something about only units with an inventory can pick up items. I haven't been able to pick up new items from drops on this mission, and I can't buy anything from the goblin merchant. Is there any sort of fix for this? edit: Just an update - I decided to forge ahead and see what would happen and after drinking the demon blood, Grom does get his inventory back. Still, now I have to go around and look for the items that dropped and I'm 99.9% sure I didn't have to do that before updating.AngryDeadGuy5 5d
6d Put the wrong email address when I created my account. I put "The" in front of my email address by mistake.Astraivion0 6d
6d Name taken after name change Hey sup guys, I changed one of my diablo 2 character names today with the new /rename-character method that came out last year, Right after I changed the name I tried to make a new character with the old name so I could save it but it said it was still in use even though I changed it, I know the name was definitely not taken so It must be something wrong with the name change system that doesn't but the character name back into the open, If someone could please help me get the name back would be a big help, can provide the name I changed to and the orignal name when needed, Lmk thanks really didn't wanna loose that nameBurns3 6d
6d Mouse wheel is for looks NOT use in Diablo 2 LOD! i have mulled over every fact every forum every fix and still cant get my mouse wheel to do what it says it does in game or in the original diablo II LOD instruction manual and for reference i will repeat word for word Mouse wheel up - Scrolls up through all hotkeyed skills in the Right Mouse Button slot. Mouse wheel down - Scrolls down through all hotkeyed skills in the Right Mouse Button slot. blizzard i hope you can give a real answer pc specs - Intel® Core™ i7-7700K Processor - GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti - 16gb ddr4 ram - 500gb ssddarthmolare5 6d
6d My maps are missing! After the new update I am stuck with the base maps for the game. In addition the Maps folder is missing for some reason and I cannot find it. I tried just pasting the maps and making a new maps folder but nothing works. CGathein287 6d
2d WC3 - Nasty bugs Hey, support, I've found a few really annoying bugs which don't allow normally develop or play a custom map. Maybe someone already reported, but anyway: 1) Updating to 1.31 splits WC3 to 64 and 32 bit versions placing it in different folders. Though `Maps` is still in the root, which make them inaccessible in the game, only after you manually move them they can be seen. Another thing is that default path to frozen throne maps became `Maps/frozenthrone` (used to be with a capital `F` `Maps/Frozenthrone`) , so I have to rename the containing folder for old maps, why would you change this? 2) Trying to run a custom map results into failure with no description https://imgur.com/a/HFSjr32 I use eng version so shouldn't be related to translations the only way I can launch a map is to use `testmap` of world editor The map is just my custom melee map with no jass script 3)Trying to `testmap` in the editor shows 2 consequent errors Unable to open file: `C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Temp\Maps\Test\WorldEditTestMap.w3x` Unable to save file: `C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Temp\Maps\Test\WorldEditTestMap.w3x` The problem is that Maps folder doesn't exist so after I create \Maps\Test\ manually it runs, it's really annoying cause it's Temp files and they getting cleaned up all the time. I thought maybe it has something to do with the rights, I tried to run as administrator but it didn't help. I think it used to place tmp maps somewhere under WC3 folder, have no clue why you need to change this) I would suggest adding a preference configuration for this. 3) Switching from Reign of chaos to frozen throne seems to be buggy Open world editor then use testmap for default empty map, after game runs click exit to menu. Click `Arthas face` to switch to frozen throne -- instead of switching to frozen throne it will rerun your test map. P.S. I'm not sure that using testmap for w3m map should run Reign of chaos, I think it still should run frozen throne version. 4) AI - editor can't open a map cause path is too long)) Open a world editor, open AI editor, then Test configuration, try to browse some map. I personally get The specified map file path is too long. For best results, use map files within your Warcraft lll directory. In my case path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Warcraft III\Maps\FrozenThrone\Community Not that long right?) Don't know why even have that kind of limitation at first place) 5) Trying to test AI results in bare background main menu Open world editor, open AI editor, then test configuration, then try to test AI with default map -- game runs and shows no menu, but just a very sad frozen throne with background music. That's it I run game on lenovo Y700 https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/ideapad-y700-series/Lenovo-ideapad-Y700-15ACZ/p/88IP7000621 OS - Win 8.1 64 bit. P.S. I really enjoined warcraft 3 back in a days, especially editor part. It's a bit worrying seeing that the game I Iove gets more and more bugs, when it used to have reputation of a game with NO bugs at all. I hope it's just cause you concentrate on reforge and don't pay attention to the original game. I don't know how many more bugs I would discover If I test it a bit longer, it's really was about an hour or so for me to find these bugs. I hope I was able to help you..... cheers to your QA team.pshek3 2d
Jun 10 Warcraft 3: Start game button is greyed out when hosting custom map. I tried to host a custom game in multiplayer with a custom map I made. But when I tried to start it, the start game button was grayed out regardless if I was the only one in the lobby or not. This issue seems to only happen in custom games as when I tried to use said custom map on LAN or singleplayer it seems to work fine and the start game button isn't grayed out. What's preventing me from using the map in custom games? Edit: It appears that the issue is caused by a option in the forces tab in world editor. Since when there are no custom forces, it works properly but when custom forces is active and there is only once force, it greys out the start button when hosting. So I assume its some kind of bug or something.Bluedragon460 Jun 10
Jun 10 diablo two the game doesn't use 5/6 as its supposed to. nothin.... my merc isn't lvl 10 and all i did was kill andy....gambojumbo1 Jun 10
Jun 10 Diablo 2, battle.net issues Diablo 2 isnt letting me connect to the battle.net even tho ive tried every solution online, therefore i bet it is the restricted ip problem which i dont know what to do. me and my friend have been ready to play for a couple day whish we could have. talked with a admin ( if u tryed the game on a unofficial version then u probly restricted therefore clean your games files and re-install the legit version then wait for ur , up to 2 week restriction to go down )SimexGG0 Jun 10
Jun 10 warcraft 3 custom games after update 1.31 i cannot play warcraft 3 custom maps when i click to join a game, it says downloading, stays on 0% and then it kicks me out of custom games list of lobbies , when i check my war3 folder i can see that i have downloaded the custom map yet i can never join any gameArrow0 Jun 10
Jun 9 Warcraft 3 cd but no cd key. I've lost my CD cover with CD Key printed on it and have only the CD. How can I get the CD key for my game?Barbiekiller0 Jun 9
Jun 9 insert disc to install i have recently downloaded the launchers and after it has downloaded the full 1.5gb file it asks me to insert the discs to install, being that this is a digital copy of the game i dont see why i would need the discs to be able to have the game "installed" for me to playChaosEyes0 Jun 9
Jun 9 insert disc to install i have recently downloaded the launchers and after it has downloaded the full 1.5gb file it asks me to insert the discs to install, being that this is a digital copy of the game i dont see why i would need the discs to be able to have the game "installed" for me to playChaosEyes0 Jun 9
Jun 8 Error buying the forsaken anual pass When i try to buy the forsaken anual pass i get the error that i am not elegible to buy. i have the base game and all the dlc from the prior so i dont get what is wrong ?spaghetti211 Jun 8
Jun 7 D2 Battle.net cannot connect to any realm, checking versions... Hi all, my roommate and I have been having a good time on D2 this week, thank you for all that you do! We normally run over the same router without any hardware firewall, and I don't think its ports were ever forwarded. Our desktops are on Win7, 1.14D. I was running around with Countess last night and things were fine until this evening. My roomie says that he tried to install and play on his Win10 laptop today at his office under username JackMightyheart, and he started getting the "You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect" error message. I suggested a few things like installing patch 1.14D manually, compatibility mode, run as admin, and turning off his firewall (which I think caused the problem -- firewall jumped in and tripped up the host server). Maybe more login tests made it worse. Anyway, when we got home tonight, neither of us could login on our desktops - I see the "Checking Versions..." getting stuck before timing out. Did our keys get banned? Or maybe a softban due to a late-night gambling spree? Neither of us can connect to any realm. I tried a few threads' worth of stickied steps: - always run as admin - rebooted modem/router - opened ports on Windows Firewall, then turned off firewall - disabled realtime antivirus - Preferred Google public DNS - WinMTR_x64 seems OK, assuming you are 32.130.248.147... but nslookup says 199.108.55.57-59 for useast - considering a reinstall. /etc/hosts? Call ISP? Thanks for your help! |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | 192.168.1.1 - 0 | 3 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | | 96.120.73.153 - 0 | 1 | 1 | 13 | 13 | 13 | 13 | |ae-104-rur01.absecon.nj.panjde.comcast.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 11 | 15 | 18 | 11 | | 96.108.9.150 - 0 | 3 | 3 | 13 | 15 | 17 | 15 | | 96.108.51.233 - 0 | 3 | 3 | 15 | 15 | 15 | 15 | |be-101-ar03.plainfield.nj.panjde.comcast.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 18 | 18 | 19 | 18 | |be-33659-cr01.newark.nj.ibone.comcast.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 21 | |be-10203-cr02.newyork.ny.ibone.comcast.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 20 | 21 | 23 | 20 | |be-10390-pe03.111eighthave.ny.ibone.comcast.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 18 | | comcast-gw.n54ny.ip.att.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 22 | | cr1.n54ny.ip.att.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 42 | | cgcil22crs.ip.att.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 42 | 42 | 43 | 42 | | cr81.cgcil.ip.att.net - 0 | 3 | 3 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 39 | | 32.130.248.134 - 0 | 3 | 3 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 39 | | 32.130.248.147 - 0 | 3 | 3 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 39 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud ProviderDreado2 Jun 7
Jun 7 Diablo 2 banned Hey guys, I used an editor when I played Diablo 2 in single player mode, and I got banned. I'm confused with the ban policy, it seems unreasonable cuz I only used it with single player mode. BUT the question is that does it ban the license/CD-Key or my account? if I bought another game CD-Key, may I cover my current license/CD-Key and banned info and play it again? Thanks a lot.Zefee77 Jun 7
Jun 7 Diablo II CD key in use by myself? Can't connect Haven't been able to connect to B.net for months When I try, it says the CD is in use by me. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, and even changed the name I install with to test, and it will display it is in use by the new name I've installed with. Can somebody pm or email me I will supply the CD keys I am using. The ones currently associated my Battle.net account are banned. If this could be resolved before the June ladder reset I would appreciate it ! I have had this problem for months!ZeaLORDeaL4 Jun 7
Jun 7 game wont start i cant even start Warcraft 3 anymore. at first i thought it was because i was trying to start it from steam. still doesn't work even when i try to launch from my desktop.Jordon0 Jun 7
Jun 7 Finding Diablo 2 cd key issues. I have done everying to do in order to find cd key for diablo 2 installation to be completed but when I look up on Games & subscriptions in account management scroll down to classic games. no cd key to be found.Optik0 Jun 7
Jun 7 disconnected from battle.net please reconnect error/issue i redownloaded the game after about 5 months of not playing and i am unable to connect to battle.net. it says checking versions then disconnected from battle.net please reconnect. i wen through all the trouble shooting advice and cant figure anything out. any help would be appreciatedCircaZero0 Jun 7
Jun 6 Warcraft 3 CD key problems (Mac) I've purchased Warcraft 3 reforged and I can't play the classic wc3 anymore due to it asking for a CD key that I do not have. I've uninstalled the game multiple times over the last week. It does not give me an option to authenticate the game to my account, I have never had WC3 on this computer. Still asking for a CD Key.. Please fix.Trudevil4 Jun 6
Jun 6 Newest update crashes WC3: TFT custom games Every single custom match (mind you multiple different maps at this point so as not to blame the maps for the crash) I've tried joining since the update has caused my game to crash and close out almost immediately after loading in. Even the repair function is pointless as it still crashes AFTER "repairing the game" once you've loaded into a match. It's happening to every single person that is in the lobbies I try joining. I've tried re-installing the game, I've updated all of my drivers, deleted and re-downloaded all of the custom maps I had and nothing works. Prior to this update everything was working just fine, but now everything crashes the game. It's very frustrating and would like word on if and when a hotfix will be implemented.JRod5615 Jun 6
Jun 6 I redeemed WC3 over a year ago, cant find it now. I redeemed my WC3 CD key and installed the game, I then bought a new PC and WC3 is not there. How do I find it?Snarfimus2 Jun 6
Jun 6 Can’t download Diablo 2 or Starcraft Diablo 2 classic and diablo 2 LOD and Startcraft Anthology won’t download For me. Please help So I bought a new gaming computer because mine was super old and now I got one and I either get the “there’s nothing to download” or the “this app isn’t supported contact software publisher” I just want to playSirombus0 Jun 6
Jun 6 The Specified Account Name Contains Invalid Words (3.31) Blizzard, I'm trying to create my old WC3 name, GarG.abUse. You are, for some reason, restricting the use of one of those words. Which one and why? Can you make an exception? I'm a well-known player and my name holds value come Reforged. I was the first player to hit level 50 on classic. If I'm to stream I cannot do so under another name, it just wouldn't make business sense.Ƒøxçräƒt1 Jun 6
Jun 6 "The CD key provided is currently in use. (3.45)" error. I installed Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne by pre-ordering Warcraft 3: Reforged. I didn't use a CD key, just logged in through Battle net for it. So how can my CD key be in use? Haha I have been playing the game just fine until recently. The last time I logged in, the game crashed. Every time I've attempted to login after that I've been met with the "The CD key provided is currently in use. (3.45)" error. I've tried submitting a ticket but keep getting an error "Something went wrong on our end". Thanks all.KINGYORK0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Warcraft 3 won't run after installing. No error, nothing. I downloaded it from the official link and installed. After updating I clicked on launch, and nothing happened. I have spent hours fiddling with compatibility settings, reinstalling, using new user accounts, trying to run directly from the directory, repairing the install, etc. I have done everything on the help pages, nothing is working. It doesn't give me an error message or anything. I click launch, and nothing happens. It works fine on my work computer with windows 7, but it refuses to work on a new laptop with a fresh install of windows. Drivers are up to date, windows 10 is up to date. The game just refuses to run. Any recommendations behind the obvious "reinstall/compatibility settings/run offline/run as admin/etc" stuff? This is extremely frustrating - I just recently bought warcraft 3 reforged so I could play reign of chaos and frozen throne.jpomz0 Jun 6