Support

Apr 13 Automatic Game Updates No Login Is there a way to update the battle.net games without logging in? This is for a set of PCs that are used by multiple people with their own accounts. It is really frustrating when people have to wait for the games to update before they play even if the PC has been sitting there idle for hours. Thanks!kram1062 Apr 13
Apr 13 Warcraft 3 login error I'm trying to access my warcraft 3 battle.net account but i keep getting the message: "The password you have provided is incorrect. Please try again. (3.2)". Then i've tried the password recovery option on different emails, but haven't received anything. Gateway: Europe Account Name: StensballeBalthasar0 Apr 13
Apr 13 Nightelf OPOP Blizzard, You broke nightelf in Warcraft III. Please pay attention more for reforged.Orbit1 Apr 13
Apr 13 Single player saves available in game to play, but not in folder. I'm currently trying to get my saves to a new computer but I've encountered something that, frankly, puzzled the living hell out of me. i cant find my saves. i took a screenshot of my diablo 2 directory, and i can pull up my character list and screen shot that as well, side by side. its genuinely confusing me and making me worried i will lose my progress.pheonixcore2 Apr 13
Apr 13 Diablo 2 LOD Requests CD after fresh Digital installation from battle.net Hi, I just recently purchased Diablo 2, and LOD digital version. I never had it installed on this machine before. I ran the installer as administrator, and the setup as administrator for both D2 and LOD. I configured the diablo II.exe file with the compatibility settings as xp sp3, and to run as administrator mode. I ran the file and it's asking me to insert the cd. I don't have one atttached to my laptop. I thought the whole Idea of downloading off the site was to run the game without the CD requirements. Can anyone help me with this issue. ThanksLensky3 Apr 13
Apr 12 WC3 Artificial Delay? Im reposting this here since the WC3 technical support forums are now locked Link to original thread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/artificial-delay/4169 ... Hello, i purchased WC3 about 5 days ago, and since then i noticed that my ping is unusually high every time i play. Im from brazil and because of that every game that i play on us east on other games i usually get about 150~ ping, however, on WC3 i usually get about 100~ ping added to my normal values. On the lobby imgur.com/LvyR6ea.png you can see that i have about my usual ping values But Ingame imgur.com/NDKPVER.png i have about 100~ ping added to that I have tried pretty much everything from turning off firewall to making sure that my ports are open, to running the game on admin mode, to trying other servers but the result is always the same. I have also tried a traceroute and mtr on useast.battle.net but the results are always in line with the ping that i expect from a server on useast. On the lobby i get a value that seems about right, but ingame i get about 100~ ping added to that, it is also not just me, from what ive seen on streams from players from brazil the same happens to them, so that leads me to think that this is an issue with blizzard servers, since it appears to be affecting people from all over my country and they all seem to be getting the same ping as me. Is this a known issue with the game? And if so, is blizzard going to do anything to fix this? Its really hard to micro with 250 ping.Black5 Apr 12
Apr 12 Unable to find a game in Asia/Korea servers When I press the ladder search button, I get this message. "Battle.net was unable to find a game for you. Please wait a few minutes and try again." It's the same even after a few days, not a few minutes. This problem did not occur when I found games on Europe server. What's wrong with Asia/Korea servers?바른나무2 Apr 12
Apr 12 WC3 - Consistent Lag Spikes I've been playing Warcraft 3 for a long time, and haven't had issues in the past. Even since the switch to dedicated servers, it's been totally fine. However, over the past few days, I've been getting consistent (every few seconds) lag spikes, some ranging from a small stutter to a few seconds, even just disconnecting me entirely. I've tried doing the following (pretty much everything I can do without getting my ISP involved): Reinstalling WC3 Disabling all services and startup programs Releasing and renewing IP address Changing IP from static to dynamic (and vice versa) Restarting router and modem (multiple times) Changing server from USEast to USWest (and vice versa) My internet speed is around 330mbps download and 30mbps upload, so it shouldn't be a speed issue. My ping (in lobby) stays around 40ms. This happens in all custom games. My firewall is off and my anti-virus is disabled. I don't experience this kind of interruption in other games. I'll place my tracert and pingpath logs below as I complete them. This is super saddening since I love WC3 and have been playing it for so long. I really hope this isn't a permanent issue :(Kipx3 Apr 12
Apr 12 the cd key provided is currently in use (3.45) Plz help me... i get "the cd key provided is currently in use (3.45)" message today after wc3 crashed,now i know that isnt possible cus i never shared Key with anyone,and i am playing WC3 everyday for last 15 years....are u guys doing something? after 1.30 pacth u changed so many stuff i cant enjoy the game anymore? Plz tell me what to doFandja1 Apr 12
Apr 12 Lost characters Diablo 2 Hello,I lost all my characters in my Diablo 2 account. Today i login and see that my all characters disappear. It is a bug or what? I wanna to retrieve them.Blodzimierz4 Apr 12
Apr 12 Error 25 message D2 Diablo2 has stopped allowing me to open it. As Windows 10 has always had issues with it I have to run it as Administrator but now am getting this message : it keeps saying Error25: a critical error has occurred while initializing Direct3D. Have tried adding the -w in the shortcut but it says it is invalid.Khalkist1 Apr 12
Apr 12 Help when loading saving a collective game through battle.net the lobby does not appear and crashes to the main menuMonat1201 Apr 12
Apr 12 Have been banned? One week with checking versions... We have 3 pc's no one is working, always with message 'Checking versions...' when trying to connect to battle.net What the f*** is wrong? Should i start to use a VPN or what...uko4 Apr 12
Apr 12 Diablo 2 account recovery Trying to recover an account on useast. The account is SPLDERMAN@USEAST. it says invalid password when I try to log in and I have tried email recovery but have not received any emails. I still have the email from where it was REGISTERED. Is there any way to help get my access back?LuckyOwl7 Apr 12
Apr 12 Finally back to play and Im banned? My copies of War 3 and Frozen Throne have been banned it seems... I assume its from the many times my keys got stolen. I was wondering if there is any way you can let a long time fan get back into the game?SauceySam4 Apr 12
Apr 12 help:from china D2 Cant connect to Bnet Last night, I got D2 to show that I can't connect to the Battle.net. After checking the relevant information, I confirmed that it was because I used VPN (the purpose is to reduce the network delay), but I did not receive the email to temporarily freeze the IP. Where can I check the account status? .ayame1 Apr 12
Apr 10 so i type in the config press enter stuff and page is not coming up so then i find some other place and find out that i can't remember what a 6112 is then blizzard has the cable guygambojumbo3 Apr 10
Apr 10 Diablo 2 cant install on OSX?? Here's my dilemma, the installer from blizzard for a digital copy is apparently tripe and won't run on my outdated mac anyway due to running 10.7.5 on it, but paradoxically I cannot install my on disc copy due to it being optimized for power macs, which apparently stopped being supported at 10.6.5 so I guess Im SOL? Any work around or software I could aquire to fix this would be fantastic.JackUncaged2 Apr 10
Apr 10 WC3 TFT Battle.net 'Temporarily Restricted' Hello. I preordered WC3 Reforged two weeks ago in order to play TFT online again since they removed it from the store. In the meantime I was playing on the PTR. Today I tried connecting to TFT Battle.net for the first time since the december 1 update, and I cannot login because I have been "temporarily restricted from the server" error (3.46). This appeared on my very first connection attempt, after allowing me to create a b.net profile. I've tried switching gateways but no luck. I already had the RoC cd-key on my account from a long time ago, but not TFT if that helps. I've had this account for a very long time and have never spammed, hacked, botted, etc as the article says. Is there anything I can do to finally play? Thanks.Stygian51 Apr 10
Apr 9 WC3 saves arent working I have my game updated to latest version of 1.30, I can't seem to load any of my last played save game data on story and custom campaigns any idea to get them to work again?FurryRomo1 Apr 9
Apr 9 WC 3 Install I've just purchased reforged because I wanted to play some classic wc 3. The issue is I'm currently on a mac that doesn't support newer OS X version and I won't have access to another computer for a few months. To bypass this I tried downloading through winery and everything worked perfectly fine up until the point where the actual game download begins. As soon as I launch the installer and choose languages I get the "We're having trouble launching Battle.net Update Agent" situation. I've tried both suggestions listed there but neither of them worked. Anyone know what I could do to fix this?Alexstrasza2 Apr 9
Apr 9 Diablo II LOD account recovery. Tried to login to my D2 account. Have logged in before the 90 day expiration, tried today and they no longer exist. Main accounts are "BookofBobo" and "BookofBobo2" on US West. Character names include EzkielStone and Goodwillmember. I hope these can be recovered.EzekielStone3 Apr 9
Apr 9 D2 Cant connect to Bnet! Just bought D2 today and Installed the latest patch 1.14D from Blizzard website. I excluded from firewall and Kaspersky and did run it as Admin.Tried to run it on compatibility mode.Nothing is working. I have windows 10.I bought it from Blizzard store and already registered my CD key. I am suspecting I got a soft IP ban because I am living and working in China and I am using a VPN daily to access my mail etc. It keeps saying that I got DCed from BNET and trying to reconnect. Or checking version forever. Cant connect to any realm.FallenAngel7 Apr 9
Apr 9 D2 Characters disappearing on Asia realm? Since the changes to the server allowed up to 16? characters per account rather than 8, I now have 14 ladder toons under way. Today I log in and only the first 8 are there - no scroll bar, and cannot create any more characters. Have Blizzard rolled back the server to only allow 8 characters per account again? I'm hoping not, as some of the missing ones had some nice gear. Anyone else having this issue?Kalaea3 Apr 9
Apr 9 Password recovery not working Hi, I'm trying to login on my MatriceQc account but my password recovery is not working (I don't receive the confirmation e-mail) Can an admin help me please? Thank you,MatriceQc7 Apr 9
Apr 8 Diablo 2 - Password reset email isn't sending Password reset email isn't sending Account - AncestralTuna Email - dbz919@hotmail.comButtlet0 Apr 8
Apr 8 You were disconnected... ? I was looking forward to playing some d2 after a long break, but I keep getting this on checking version: 'You were disconnected from battle.net. Please reconnect.' Any help?Ultimus3 Apr 8
Apr 8 Warcraft 3: TFT -- "You have reached the maximum number of games for the `One vs. One´ game type." ? Right, so I know that WC3 battle.net allows a maximum of 200 (iirc?) games per gametype per week. Yesterday (Sunday) I started getting this message while attempting to start a 1v1 game on Northrend. Initially I was pretty annoyed because I'm sure as hell there's no way in hell I'd massed 200 games this last week, but then I was like "meh... guess I'll just have to wait til Monday for the counter to reset so I can play again..." Well, it's Monday already, and past noon too, and I'm still getting this error message. What's going on? :(machinehead10 Apr 8
Apr 8 Warcraft III - Battle.net grayed out (re-installed) Hi there, I've got "Authentication Failure 6.9" since last week when trying to connect with my Battle.net account, so proceeded with my CD-KEYS instead. Unfortunately after launching the game, the "Battle.net" button, as well as the Realm selection button are grayed out.. Any idea?Mentalow0 Apr 8
Apr 8 Can't play TFT ladder, WC3 Hello. When i'm in the lobby on WC3, i click on TFT version and i log into battlenet. That works fine. When i go into custom game lobby, i find all available games that people put out there. And i can join. But when im trying to search ladder, 1v1, 2v2,3v3 etc. i arrive in a ROC game for 2 sec before i disconnect from the game. When i look into the "Play Game" option, i can only find ROC maps, even though im logged into TFT bnet, and not ROC. In ROC i can play both ladder and custom games. What can be the problem here? I purchased the Reforged package, and thought i would be able to start playing TFT instead of ROC.WildPants2 Apr 8
Apr 7 D2 asking for inserted CD? I tried to open my game today and was asked for a CD. I don't own an optical drive. Bought digital version Feb 2016, worked just fine until today. PC has never has old files from a disk before. Tried reinstalling both games multiple times, on different hard drives. Game is running in Admin mode. Restarted after each install/uninstall. Halp. I wanna kill some demons!Ionsydia2 Apr 7
Apr 7 Diablo II LoD Mac Crash after Patch The issue is this: After I install D2, the game launches and installs a patch. The patch app starts and seems to apply a patch successfully. After that, the game will not start anymore and crash at start. Re-Install didn't help and basically all the workaroudns mentioned in the since then locked threads didn't do anything for me either. I have read that the issue was supposed to be fixed. Doesn't look that way, unfortunately. Im running Mojave (10.14.3) on a late 2014 27" iMac. Crash report here: https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0Ku9ANK9XlM8PY7ZN6rwQI8Fg#Crash Any real help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. :/Craze4 Apr 7
Apr 7 [D2, asia realm]excessive long queue ratings Hi, Classic Team First of all, Thank you for the recovery of the Asia server. Recently, there is excessive queue rating on the Asia server when creating in-game rooms. I believe that it is the matter of a lot of users who are trying to create rooms. Because of the long ratings of queue, I've been a bit uncomfortable with playing D2 when screen shows a long rating of queue. Sometimes, I have to be waiting for longer than 5minutes just to create one in-game room due to the approximately around 500 ratings. As I know, It doesn't happen like this. Is ther any solution you could think of? Thanks.AMURoREI55 Apr 7
Apr 7 My WC3 Setup Launcher isn't running because it won't find the software publisher on Windows 10. I ran it as administrator and it didn't even go. I've tried to re-download and re-install the setup launcher on numerous browsers and even tried exporting it from another computer onto my hard-drive. But still it pops up with the same error. "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." It's infuriating and I've searched every thread. Nothing has worked.Uaxos1 Apr 7
Apr 6 Warcraft 3 cd keys not known w3 cd keys Help, I have no idea what the cd keys are for both of my purchases. I would like to play the game, it has been some time. Thanks you.HolyBuckets6 Apr 6
Apr 6 Can't join or creat custom games. So i played the game for about 1 week ago and everything worked as it should.. Today when I was going to play i just get kicked out from lobbys the same sec as i download the map and join the lobby. I tried to creat game but you should get to the download map instantly but all maps on the C driver pops up and i cant see the maps even that I go to the download map. Tried to reinstall it but it dosnt even creat the download map now.. Anyone hade this issue and know how to fix?Ellixde0 Apr 6
Apr 6 Warcraft 3 Crash on Launch Currently when launching WC3 in the Program Files (x86) folder, I get this error box with this code. https://gyazo.com/0baba1c896b79ec7fb8e5bfdca6dd2a0 The game worked fine last night, however every time I launched battle.net I had to "update" which took about 5 seconds and would then take me back into the game. The same thing happened this morning except now I crash when I tried to get back into the game the first time, and haven't been able to successfully launch it since. I have reinstalled and restarted my PC already.Jaylen4 Apr 6
Apr 6 [D2] Cd-Key in use for the last two days Can someone help me out? i am unable to log in since two days ago as i keep receiving cd-key in use by myself. i suspect my character is still logged on on the server, and hence i am unable to get in. My username is zjlin88 and i'm on asia realm at the moment. Please help!xiAOchiO3 Apr 6
Apr 6 Diablo 2 You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please Reconnect. Updated: It's work now after I change my IP again, please ignore the post cause I can't find the `delete` button ,thanks! -- Origin: Could you please help me to check what happened with my IP address? I just open a VPN by an accident and the server banned my home network. Then, I use my mobile network to makes my Mac connect D2 again, and it works for me at the beginning, after 10 minutes I am kick off from the server and can't connect to the server again, I already tried several IP addresses with my mobile network. I'm pretty sure I already turn off my VPN, any idea? I won't spend the rest of my holiday playing with 'You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please Reconnect.'念飛雁2 Apr 6
Apr 6 VANISHING GEMS RUNES AND ITEMS So, after the very lengthy process of moving gems and runes and items , then aranging them in game to craft, i was in the middle of crafting had just finished my caster amulets then all of a sudden about 80 percent of the items in the game dissapeared!!! i was stunned. no one had joined my game it had a password too, of course, i took photographs to prove no one joined and i had not switched any character while crafting or left game. it was odd because the only items left were the bi products from my crafting and a pair of gloves or 2 that stayed.,, all of my runes, perfect sapphires, perfect emeralds, and a bunch of jewels and amulets just vanished,, i do not bot i dont even trade or play with other people. im old school. im just amazed because no one joined my game i was lookin in inventory so i didnt actually see them poof but it was a matter of a couple seconds i was just moving a thul rune , anyone else have strange issues with blizzard making your HARD EARNED items go vanish? what is going on any help would be amazingTheRastaMan6 Apr 6
Apr 5 CD key in use CD key provided is currently in use (3.45) I have used Launcher and FIX I have also used to realease IP..MarloPL1 Apr 5
Apr 5 Warcraft 3, problems with cinematics at 21:9 I have Warcraft 3 and TFT, the game runs great with the latest patches, but i have a 21:9 monitor and the cinematics (like the intro and all the others) are zoomed and scaled filling the maximum width, and the top and bottom of the video are cut off out of the screen.raycool1 Apr 5
Apr 5 COD BO 4 ,hot pur not start ! i selecet deploy in any mod and i waiting for Deploy and start game ,but dont connect and game not start.Fardaad2 Apr 5
Apr 5 Cannot connect to any Bnet server. This is my only avenue for support. Problem: got disconnected while doing baal runs, haven't been able to connect to any battle net in days. I contacted support, but they were no help. Here's what I got from the chat: "Yea looking at the forums, it appears there may be something going on there seems to be an abnormally large number of threads on this" "No it appears to be temporary, but it does appear to be of the longer variety which is usually 2 weeks" "Ultimately there isn't to much our department can assist with since we don't handle support for the classic games And thats handled thruogh the classic forums" Basically he said that these forums are the only way to try to get any help. My network gets blocked for two weeks and there's no way to get in contact with support other than these forums. Let me make it clear that I didn't do anything on the listed items that appear to cause these issues.Dubb1 Apr 5
Apr 4 Diablo 2 restriction? Hello!:) So my computer recently crashed and i had to reinstall windows and everything, so after fixing all the essentials etc, i came to installing d2 again(I had it up and running no problem before the windows reinstallation) installed it via your website, typed in my cdkeys generated from the site via typing in my old hard-copy cdkey, had to reinstall the game like 3 times cause at first it did not allow me to update it to Lord of Destruction it just sent me straight to play the game without typing in my LoD cd-key or nothing. When i finally got it working, patched up to v 1.14d and all, i am now stuck at (Checking versions) on all servers, EU,US,Asia. Tried all solutions i found on the forums that worked for some people, it did not work for me, so now im checking if i have a temp restriction or something, my suspiscion is that due to the many reinstallations of the game i've been restricted! Best regards!:) (and sorry for the bad english) EDIT: I just checked and logged in on another computer and it worked fine, so what can the issue be?:/Smokeychill10 Apr 4
Apr 4 Diablo 2 IP Ban? Hi, It seems as though i got temp/ip banned can u confirm it and tell me how long it is? Not sure about a Ban, i've recently used a VPN for a study homework it may be the cause?JANSOLO5 Apr 4
Apr 4 Warcraft II Battlenet I just purchased Warcraft II, when I join Battle net there is no text in my buttons so i cant navigate it.OneAnd0nly2 Apr 4
Apr 4 D2 LOD Account Deleted Dear all, yesterday I found my account deleted. If I try to log in battlenet, it says that 90 days has been passed but I'm sure that it's passed less than a month. It's a routine that I've had for about 20 years: I log in, start a game, and return to desktop to keep my two characters active. What can I do now?ThomasWood8 Apr 4
Apr 4 Cannot connect to battle.net "Battle.net is not responding. Please try connecting again in a few minutes" From what I've read it sounds like a temp ban but I have no idea why. My roommate and I both play on the same network, different cd keys, different computers. We are both having this issue. Happened yesterday and at the time I just figured the servers went down but it's still happening. It started while he wasn't online but I was. How do I go about finding out why this happened specifically in my case, or how long? Edit: Figured I should say I'm playing Diablo 2. Happens on all Battle.net regions.Dubb5 Apr 4
Apr 4 Recently got Diablo 2 but it won't connect now It worked the other night; when I finally got it installed (aka, April 1), but now the message- 'Exception Unknown Software exception (0xc000000d) occurred in the application at location 0x000000000068F008' pops up in a white box obscuring most of the screen. So what do I do know? Reload the game and hope the gaming key still works. I know there was a time-limit on battle-net related use. Is there one also for Single-player as well?Marrok1 Apr 4