API Discussion

Oct 8 Blizzard Battle.net Developer Portal Quick Start Guide Whether you're a new developer or one migrating from our old API portal, the following steps will help you get up and running with minimal fuss. Check out the What's changed? section for important details on how the new Developer Portal handles requests and authorization. Quick Start Follow the steps below to begin making API requests. 1. Log in to the Developer Portal or create a Blizzard Account. 2. Create a client on the API Access page. 3. Get your client ID and client secret. Note: Clients may require up to 10 minutes before they can make requests after creation. 4. Make a request. In this example, an application is making a GET /tokenindex request to get the price of a WoW Token. 5. Construct a request URI. Blizzard URI paths follow a standard syntax using this format: {region}.api.blizzard.com/{API path} The URI for this request is: https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/token/?namespace=dynamic-us 6. Get your access token via the OAuth client credentials flow: curl -u {client_id}:{client_secret} -d grant_type=client_credentials url="https://us.battle.net/oauth/token 7. Finally, make your GET /tokenindex request using that access token: curl -H "Authorization: Bearer {access_token}" url="https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/token/?namespace=dynamic-us What's changed? We've made the following changes in creating the new developer portal. Host names have changed Requests to the Mashery portal used {region}.api.battle.net. The new developer portal uses {region}.api.blizzard.com. Blizzard APIs now use Access tokens We no longer use API keys; instead, requests use access tokens acquired via either the OAuth client credentials flow or authorization code flow. Expiration time Access tokens expire after 24 hours. What kind of access token do I need? The client credentials flow is used for almost all Blizzard API requests. The authorization code flow currently provides access tokens for the following requests: GET /oauth/userinfo GET /wow/user/charactersWhere do I submit an access token? Access tokens submitted as a query parameter follow this format: https://<request URI>/?access_token={token} Access tokens submitted in cURL requests follow this format: curl --header "Authorization: Bearer <access_token>" <REST API URL> Crambone0 Oct 8
Oct 5 Blizzard Battle.net Developer Portal FAQ Why is Blizzard switching to a new developer portal? From a practical standpoint, launching the Blizzard Battle.net Developer Portal brings efficiency to our developer platform, such as converting to Blizzard single-sign on, managing API clients better, and using our existing account security. Our strategy is to build on our developer platform. Our new portal is a native platform that’s setting the foundation for working with you to introduce new ways to create amazing content for our players. Why is Blizzard requiring that my application use OAuth (and not just API key)? OAuth is the industry standard for sensitive data and among the best solutions currently available for external applications. The decision to make OAuth our primary authentication method with our new system was made after much consideration. That said, we are always open to discussion and even changing course for the right reasons. Please share your feedback on this forum. When is the transition to the Blizzard Developer Portal taking place? We’re already asking developers to transition over to the Blizzard Battle.net Developer Portal. The old portal will no longer be available after January 6, 2019. What happens if I don’t move my account over to the Blizzard Developer Portal? If you use Blizzard APIs and don’t transition over to our new developer portal by January 6, 2019, you will no longer be able to authenticate and receive game data from any Blizzard games. Will this affect guild sites and other sites that allow users to log in using their Blizzard Battle.net account? Whether this affects guild and community sites depends on the way the site administrators implemented the ability for users to log in using Blizzard Battle.net credentials. We encourage you to please contact the owner or administrator of the site you’re using and direct them to this post. Is this a platform to develop games for Battle.net; what exactly is the Blizzard Developer Portal? We do not currently support independent game development for Blizzard Battle.net. The Blizzard Battle.net Developer Portal is a single place for our community of app developers to gain access to Blizzard player data and learn about APIs for fan sites or tools for World of Warcraft®, StarCraft II®, and Diablo III®. What is GDPR? The General Protection Data Regulation (GDPR) went into effect on May 25, 2018. If you are not familiar with GDPR and its impact, we recommend contacting your legal department, consult with your Data Protection Officer, or reference the following sites for more information: https://eugdpr.org/ http://www.privacy-regulation.eu/en/index.htm What if my question isn’t answered here? Please go to our Blizzard Battle.net Developer API discussion forum https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/15051532/ for more information.Alerikon0 Oct 5
Oct 1 Announcing our new Developer Portal! Greetings Developers! We’re excited to announce that today we’re releasing the Blizzard Battle.net Developer Portal, a native Blizzard API service. On the new portal, you can find updated documentation and register for access using a Blizzard Account. We see the new portal as the next chapter in our support of community developers, starting a journey where we discover and introduce new ways to create amazing content for our players. Starting today, you can register clients and make API requests through the new portal. Existing clients and APIs from the Mashery portal will continue to work until January 6, 2019. At that time the older portal will be shut down and clients using old credentials will no longer be able to authenticate and receive game data. We recommend getting started by reading our Migration Guide. With the launch of our new portal, you'll see both familiar and new members of our team engaging on the forum. Feel free to say hi and introduce yourself! We're here to help and answer any questions you may have. Cheers!Alerikon1 Oct 1
Nov 15 [Showcase] Post your app! No result about to find a "showcase post" investigation on this forum, so I decided to create this thread. (Maybe i missed the post, hope no). First at all, this forum is dedicated to help users of the Battle.net API to perform and fix their projects for Blizzard games communities. I'm really interested to see what you guys created with the Battle.net API (Guilds feeds, Roster management, etc). Template to use: Name: App name URL: App URL or Download link Platform: Web/Mobile/etc Code: Language used (Java, PHP, etc) Functions: The main purpose of your app UPDATE: My project is no more, so I have nothing to share with you guys: <Gym97 Nov 15
3d Blizzard API Keys and Google Spreadsheet Functionality Greetings Developers! Friendly Reminder The Mashery portal will be disabled on January 6th, 2019. At that time, clients will only be able to access our APIs through the Developer Portal. To better serve the needs of our community, please remember that the use of our API keys to create auto-updating spreadsheets will not function through the Developer Portal without changes to support OAuth. In the future, we may be exploring other options. For additional information, please refer to this post!Veltarii0 3d
5d Blizzard Battle.net Developer Portal Updates Greetings Developers! We hope you're enjoying the Blizzard Battle.net Developer Portal. To better serve the needs of our community, we're working to continuously improve the portal. So what's changed? • The portal now supports all WoW APIs. • Try It feature is now available. • SC2 APIs are coming soon, oops, pardon our slip! We'll continue to post updates as information comes in, so check back!Alerikon2 5d
Nov 27 Simple Mashery Migration Guide I found Blizzard's documentation difficult to understand regarding what's changing in this migration away from Mashery. I put together this document as a reference for current API users in case they needed to see it another way, as I did. https://gist.github.com/erorus/6c08227921ff99d93295fa9f91c7fd70erorus3 Nov 27
Nov 19 Community Created Libraries & Resources (updated 2017/03/13) A number of our the developers in our community have put together resources, libraries, and other tools that you may find helpful when developing against the Battle.net APIs. API Forums erorus's RSS blue trackers for the API Discussion and Bug Report forums (post) API Tools By Language PHP Ulminia's OAuth library (post, GitHub) DaPimpShied's Sample API Calls (post) jyggen's Battle.net API lib for PHP 5.4+ (post, GitHub) Acoon's WoW Battle.net Armory API (SourceForge) KwarK's Battle.net API library (GitHub) msuBREAKER's Composer package for the Diablo III API (post, GitHub) AJH's PHPBB extension (post, GitHub) Logans' Blizzard API PHP client (post, GitHub, Packagist) Fireblade's PHP API Reader (post, GitHub) Xklusive's Battle.net API package for Laravel 5 (post, Packagist GitHub) Python Shadow's Django OAuth2 lib (post, GitHub) lockwooddev's Python World of Warcraft Community API Wrapper (Bitbucket) Dorwido's World of Warcraft API module (GitHub) Lazerhawk05's Python wrapper for the SC2 API (post, GitHub) Scala Borak's API Client lib (post, GitHub) HntD's D3 Leaderboard (maybe all-Battle.net) API library (post, GitHub) Java Raffy's WarKit lib - for all your WoW data needs (post 1, post 2, GitHub) Dementhius' OAuth 2.0 library for Android (post, GitHub) Arjun's WoW Community API library (post, GitHub) Puntr's Java wrapper for WoW APIs, wow4j (GitHub) JavaScript Billi's guide for using passport-bnet with multiple regions (post) Gewd's AngualrJS wrapper (post, GitHub) skt's Battle.net API wrapper (GitHub, npm, post) uskimptoc's World of Warcraft API wrapper (GitHub) Crowz's auth package for Meteor JS (GitHub, Atmosphere) C# / .Net KetaSwe's contributed a Battle.net module to OwinOAuthProviders (GitHub) Tok's Diablo III API Wrapper (GitHub) bpfz's strongly-typed C# library for Diablo 3 (GitHub) Hellparsley's strongly typed wrapper for the Diablo III API (site) TiaqoY0's (self-proclaimed) super awesome library (post, GitHub) roncli's strongly typed LibWowAPI (GitHub) NOT MAINTAINED Ruby Frey's Ruby wrapper for Battle.net APIs (GitHub, RubyGems) Milhouse's Ruby wrapper for Battle.net APIs (post, GitHub, RubyGems) Game-specific Resources Hearthstone vamp's hearthstoneapi.com provides a public API (post, site) World of Warcraft Eleadon's spreadsheets for pets, items, realms, spells, and more (post, GitHub) erorus's Random Enchant Suffix List (post, GitHub) erorus's shared info about Battle Pet BreedIDs (post) erorus's table of PvP ladder specs IDs to class and spec name (post) Ulminia's quick guide to exporting WoW icons (post) Ulminia's dump of spell/item icons and talent BGs for 6.0.3 (post) Talonos created a dump of all Battle Pets (post, PasteBin) Ulminia's JSON dictionary to convert enchant IDs to en_US strings (post, Gist) Gluttony's SQL table that maps enchant effectid, spellid, and itemid to slot and name (post, Gist) AresBale's list of item stats (post) MightyOrh's Item Dump (JSON & CSV) (post, DropBox) thedeadwalkk's Item Dump (TXT, SQLite 3) (post, BitBucket) erorus's 6.2 item bonus list dump (Gist, post) dos's SQL table maps enchantIds to descriptions (post, Gist) erorus' map of artifact traits and ranks to spell IDs (post, Gist) vamp's guide for tracking Mythic+ Dungeons (post) erorus' Uncommon Tooltips (post, Github) Game-specific Examples World of Warcraft Kamenitxan's forum signature generator (GitHub) Kamenitxan's HTML guild roster generator (GitHub) AresBale put together a PHP class to help get started with the WoW API (post) Vilepickle created a guild progress widget in PHP (post, GitHub) Throkwa's WordPress plugin for fetching character and Guild data (post, WordPress) Aurifex91 Nov 19
Oct 12 GET /account/user has migrated to GET /oauth/userinfo Greetings, Developers! In the course of migrating to the new Developer Portal, the GET /account/user endpoint has migrated to GET /oauth/userinfo. Note that, currently, all OAuth endpoints require the OAuth authorization code flow. This includes the following endpoints: • GET /oauth/userinfo: this endpoint uses {region}.battle.net as the host for requests. • GET /wow/user/characters: this endpoint uses {region}.api.blizzard.com as the host for requests.Crambone0 Oct 12
Oct 3 Unofficial Blizzard API Discord In an effort to improve the community of 3rd party developers working with the battle.net APIs and provide a platform for more real-time discussion, I've created a Discord server. My hope is that this Discord is used for sharing our experiences with the battle.net APIs, supporting each other in building awesome things using the APIs, and generally discussing related technologies. Invite link: https://discord.gg/CVxtmes This server is not official, nor is it controlled or endorsed by Blizzard. Anybody is welcome to join though!Sapu17 Oct 3
4h Community OAuth APIs page update Greetings, developers! We've made a few changes to the API Reference pages: - GET /oauth/userinfo can be found on the OAuth APIs page. - GET /wow/user/characters can now be found on the World of Warcraft Community APIs page. Note that this endpoint still requires an access token obtained via the OAuth authorization code flow.Crambone0 4h
4h Realistic goal or waste of time? I'm in a software dev program and would like to create a web app using Blizzard APIs for my capstone project. I would really love to create some sort of tracking system for completing appearance sets. Basically creating a site that will display the same information on the browser that a character would see when viewing their Sets section of the Appearance tab. That way you can pull up the web app to review all the pieces you're missing from a set instead of opening the windows and clicking the sets in game every time you want to see the details. Think this is possible with the tools currently available? Considering this information is not available through the wow armory, I'm thinking I might be out of luck. :( Thoughts?Layla0 4h
4h sc2 API "Internal Server Error" Hi I'm using sc2 community API. It worked well until two days ago. I use it today and I get an error "500 Internal Server Error" Is there a problem with the server? If there is a problem, when will it be resolved?똑똑한망치0 4h
8h New SC2 endpoints (What I've found) First off thanks so much for releasing the new endpoints, and a big THANK YOU for fixing the match history bug if you have played a co-op game in recent history. That has been a thorn in my side for a very long time. After looking these endpoints over I have found a lot of data is no longer accessible via the latest endpoints. I'll list them below. I am really hoping this was just a first pass and there is more coming soon. Bugs/Technical Issues: (FIXED) GET - /sc2/player/:account simply times out (504 Gateway timeout) The api feels sluggish the first time you hit an endpoint. i.e. the first time i tried to get my ladder summary i got a 504, the second time it loaded Payload Issues, Concerns Match History: it would be nice to have a way to query games played in a date range Match History: It would be nice to add teamMember info into the payload (playerName, race, mmr, mmr change realm, region) (FIXED)Season: The season endpoint needs the startDate and endDate added back in Season: It would be nice to have the maps in the rotation in the payload as well (name, map, thumbnail, game_type, etc) Player Profile (GET - /sc2/profile/:region/:realm/:id): it would be nice to remove or make optional achievements and rewards. The payload does not need to be that large (FIXED)Ladder Summary: it would be nice to have the members realm as part of the payload. Since that is necessary to get player profiles now (added on 11/28/2018) please fix or remove the highest rank finish from the profile payload, it has been out of date for a long time and if it is no longer being updated then it should be removed. New endpoint Requests: (missing) League Info: this endpoint is completely missing in the new api: https://us.api.battle.net/data/sc2/league/:SEASON_ID/:QUEUE_ID/:TEAM_TYPE/:LEAGUE_ID it is absolutely necessary for building a league continum for the season (new)Race Report: it would be nice to have a race report payload that mirrors what you see in game (new)Season: It would be nice to get historical data for seasons (new)General Game data: units/structures/stats it would be really cool to build an almanac about the units since this no longer exists on the main starcraft 2 site (added to list on 11/28/2018) implementation of the looking forward section from this post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20749724960 I would be very happy with the first two items on the list being implemented.MooCow23 8h
8h Invalid URL Hello everyone. I have created an api client but after i try to https://us.battle.net/oauth/authorize Always get response status "Invalid URL" My return URL is SSL secured, and i am pretty sure i use the right client and private keys for the call. Maybe someone has same issue. Thanks you : )Idlle6 8h
16h Concerns/Issues with Client Secret Requirement for Community APIs It appears the client_secret is required for any use of the new APIs. This results in several types of applications becoming either 1) invalid under the API terms or 2) overly complex for users and developers. There are two connected questions that many developers are already very worried about, especially with only 3 months before the existing API cutoff: Can I choose to publish my client_secret knowing the risks? Will there be a method to get an access token without a client secret? If so, will this be available before Jan 6, 2019? Off the top of my head, there are several types of applications that are facing these issues: Static website Local application Standalone native application Shared/copyable web application (Google Sheets, Glitch, etc) Basically, any application that doesn't have their own dedicated backend will be facing these issues. To note upfront, the Battle.net authorization for users of these systems does not address these issues as it requires the application to get an access_token which requires the client_secret. Requiring "normal" users to generate and enter their own developer clients is also highly undesirable. As far as I can tell, the risks to exposing your client_secret are rate limit denial of service or unauthorized use of your client. I believe many developers would explicitly choose this tradeoff for the significant simplification for themselves and their users. Many of these applications must use this approach right now and large projects like SimC have not had issues with those vectors of attack. Based on the terms and current API authentication design, many existing applications or app features will not be allowed/possible with the new API system.seriallos20 16h
16h Account API - User - HTTP 404 The user API endpoint returns 404: https://eu.api.blizzard.com/account/user Documentation: https://develop.battle.net/documentation/api-reference/community-oauth-profile-apiLogifire1 16h
3d Can I access calendar data? Hi, I'd like to be able to progamatically get access to the guild calendar events, and wondered if this was possible or not? Would the new OAUTH allow that? I want to see who is signed up for guild raids.Whisperer80 3d
4d Missing the Overwatch API Please add Overwatch to the API list, maybe also StarCraft Remastered :) I would like to see some statistics based on the played games, could be the ones shown when you hit tab in the game. E.g. how much did you heal, blocking damage, or medals. It may only be for the last week or month, it would just be nice to have access some information. Diablo 3, StarCraft 2, World of Warcraft, has API endpoints, why not Overwatch? ThanksLogifire0 4d
5d "Account inactive" on /wow/user/characters endpoint Hello, I'm trying to retrieve the list of the characters of a connected user, using the new API. I've followed to OAuth workflow and managed to retrieve working access tokens, and successfully tested my access token on /oauth/userinfo endpoint (I was able to retrieve user information). But unfortunately, GET https://eu.api.battle.net/wow/user/characters?access_token=XXX returns : { "code": 403, "type": "Forbidden", "detail": "Account Inactive" } Can you confirm me that for this endpoint no Authorization header is necessary, it's all about the "access_token" query parameter ? Also, I tried with and without Accept: application/json header but it hasn't solved my issue. I was not able to try endpoints in API documentation because us.api.battle.net URL seems hardcoded and I use a EU account, I'm getting a 401 Unauthorized. It's my very first steps with Battle.net API so I'll appreciate any help, Thank you :)Hamdrim5 5d
5d Retrieve spell icons I can't seem to find a way to retrieve spell icons from the Spell API endpoint, they do give the following information: spell_frost_frostshock, but how may I get an URL to the icon?Aruixe2 5d
5d WoW APIs - Android Authentication Hey everyone! I recently started experimenting with the WoW community APIs, and I have a few questions for which I didn't find any answers in the forum, hope somebody might be able to shed some light on this! :) So, I have some experience with Android development, and I wanted to use the Blizzard APIs to show some data on the app i'm playing with. Searching in these forums, and the web, I noticed that in the past, someone could register their application (as I understand it) and receive an API key that they would use in order to pull the data they required. However, looking at more recent posts, and experimenting with the API at the API reference page, I noticed that an authentication token is required to get the required information. If i'm not missing anything, as I understand it, the way someone would go about it would be to have the user log in to battle.net with their account details, and that would generate a temporary 24-hour token which I can use to access data. However, seeing as I do not want to have access to any account specific data (I primarily want to access a guild roster, something openly available at the armory site), it seems that, having the user log in to a newly installed application, just for getting data that is accessible on the web without a login required, feels a bit off. So the way I see it, the more reasonable way would be to use my client ID and client secret, to create a token without a scope (thus a token which can only access community APIs, not player account information) and use it to perform the request for the data. Assuming all the previous is correct (which may not be, please correct me if I'm wrong), I would need to embed my client ID and client secret to my application, so that it can create tokens. However I find that to be unwise, since anyone who would decompile the app would have access to my client credentials (client ID and client secret) which would be a security risk. To counter that, the only way I had in mind, was for me to be creating a new scopeless token once every approximately 23 hours, and have it posted on a website where the app would look it up, and use it to request guild roster information. This, of course, requires me to have a server to post the new token to, every 23 hours. I read that a token refresh request is not currently available, therefore I couldn't think of anything else, like using a static token (kinda like the old API key), and refreshing it upon expiration. Well, I'm terribly sorry for the length of this post, but it's my first time using the OAuth system, and I think there's really only 2 possibilities: either I'm right and I have to create a new token every 23 hours, or I could very well have it all wrong, and I'm missing something critical. Either way, any help would be greatly appreciated!! ^^Arcael12 5d
6d Long update times Auction API Hey, I'm trying to write a little page to see what auctions are present and their status. But, the problem I'm experiencing is that the JSON file that I get from the API is only updated once every 5-90 minutes (varies greatly) Any ideas on how to solve this? Thanks in advance!SemperFi6 6d
6d WoW API - Wild Pets Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is currently any way of knowing whether a pet is caught in the wild or not? It would be cool to be able to make that distinction from the API. Maybe a "source" field would work too?seirl5 6d
6d get starcraft 2 user profile from battle tag d3 can get user profile from battle tag but, starcarft 2 need profileId. profileID need authorization id, and I can know only authorization id. is there no api for search starcraft 2 from battle tag?별사탕5 6d
6d Draught Stat Tracking The Draught of Ten Lands (edited) was datamined by wowhead (go figure).... We don't have any stats to track draughts.... Is it possible to either: 1 - Get a stat to track draught usage (there are some in Darkmoon Faire too)... similar to how we track Flasks and Elixirs? OR 2 - Change the Draught of Ten Lands to be an Elixir so it can be counted in the character statistics? This is a pretty critical thing for us.Stone1 6d
Dec 3 China down? https://cn.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/token/?namespace=dynamic-cn&locale=zh_CN&access_token={redacted} Returns "0 Unknown Error" What's happening?Zordiak5 Dec 3
Dec 3 Reforged API I wonder if there're any plans for Reforged API?Sym0 Dec 3
Dec 2 Contacting Legal Hi, I'm working on an addon to implement D&D d20-style RP rules inside of WoW. This is going to involve use of intellectual property owned by Blizzard: lore, spell names, race names, NPC names, etc. I'd like to contact legal, describe the project in greater detail, and request permission to do so. How might I go about doing this? Thanks, Kriskkerwin15 Dec 2
Dec 2 WoW : Character Profile API - Get all toys ? Hello, Is there any way to get all toys of a character ? Thanks.BnJ4 Dec 2
Dec 1 This documentation needs a lot of work... There are so many URLs in the docs that it's hard to keep track of them all and then when you go to use some of them they simply don't work. Even when using the "Try it out" button! Specifically the Chinese OAuth API. When doing this I get "0 Unknown Error". A lot of good that error message does... I don't even know if I'm doing something wrong (like using the wrong url), or the api is down. And is it just me or has the API been changing (serious)?Zordiak3 Dec 1
Dec 1 Add Toys API In the list of "Character Profile" APIs, there are APIs for pets, mounts, items, etc... Why are is there not one for toys? This would be really useful and I would like to see it added. I am sure I am not alone in this. I would love some feed back.Meirador0 Dec 1
Nov 29 In Development: Character Profile Mythic Keystone Dungeon API Greetings all! We wanted to take a moment and share with you some in-development feature additions we are working on for the character profile APIs exposed via the WoW Game Data APIs. As some of you may have heard at BlizzCon, we are looking at adding information about Mythic Keystone Dungeon runs to the character profiles (a.k.a., Armory) on the WoW community website. We are also working on exposing this data to community consumers through the WoW Game Data APIs. At a high level, we will be adding data that includes the seasonal best run for each dungeon. This data will include the seasonal best within qualifying time, as well as the seasonal best by Keystone level (in the event that the two runs are identical, only the seasonal best within qualifying time would be included in the data). While this addition is still very much in-development, we wanted to give you all a sneak peek. We will also be looking to add some new dynamically and statically namespaced documents, to include Mythic Keystone Profile Season, Mythic Keystone Dungeon, and several others. See the list below for the documents we intend to release with this update. /profile/wow/character/{realm}/{name}/mythic-keystone-profile /profile/wow/character/{realm}/{name}/mythic-keystone-profile/season/{id} /data/wow/mythic-keystone/season/ /data/wow/mythic-keystone/season/{id} /data/wow/mythic-keystone/period/ /data/wow/mythic-keystone/period/{id} /data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/ /data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/{id} /data/wow/keystone-affix/ /data/wow/keystone-affix/{id} /data/wow/media/keystone-affix/{id} /data/wow/race/ /data/wow/race/<id> /data/wow/playable-class/ /data/wow/playable-class/{id} /data/wow/playable-class/{id}/pvp-talent-slots /data/wow/power-type/ /data/wow/power-type/{id} /data/wow/talent/ /data/wow/talent/{id} /data/wow/pvp-talent/ /data/wow/pvp-talent/{id} /data/wow/spell/{id} /data/wow/media/spell/{id} Please see the examples below for some of the newer document structures for Mythic Keystone Profile, Mythic Keystone Dungeon, and Mythic Keystone Season. Mythic Keystone Profile { "_links": { "self": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/profile/wow/character/realm-name/character-name/mythic-keystone-profile" } }, "character": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/profile/wow/character/realm-name/character-name" }, "current_period": { "period": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/period/670" }, "id": 670 }, "best_runs": [ { "completed_timestamp": 1541181900000, "duration": 720000, "keystone_level": 22, "keystone_affixes": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/9" }, "name": { "en_US": "Tyrannical", "es_MX": "Tiránico", "pt_BR": "Tirânica", "de_DE": "Tyrannisch", "en_GB": "Tyrannical", "es_ES": "Tiránica", "fr_FR": "Tyrannique", "it_IT": "Tirannia", "ru_RU": "Тиранический", "ko_KR": "폭군", "zh_TW": "暴君", "zh_CN": "残暴" }, "id": 9 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/7" }, "name": { "en_US": "Bolstering", "es_MX": "Reforzando", "pt_BR": "Encorajadora", "de_DE": "Anstachelnd", "en_GB": "Bolstering", "es_ES": "Potenciante", "fr_FR": "Galvanisant", "it_IT": "Rinforzo", "ru_RU": "Усиливающий", "ko_KR": "강화", "zh_TW": "激勵", "zh_CN": "激励" }, "id": 7 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/3" }, "name": { "en_US": "Volcanic", "es_MX": "Volcánico", "pt_BR": "Vulcânica", "de_DE": "Vulkanisch", "en_GB": "Volcanic", "es_ES": "Volcánica", "fr_FR": "Volcanique", "it_IT": "Eruzione", "ru_RU": "Вулканический", "ko_KR": "화산", "zh_TW": "火山", "zh_CN": "火山" }, "id": 3 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/16" }, "name": { "en_US": "Infested", "es_MX": "Infestado", "pt_BR": "Infestado", "de_DE": "Befallen", "en_GB": "Infested", "es_ES": "Infestada", "fr_FR": "Infesté", "it_IT": "Infestazione", "ru_RU": "Зараженный", "ko_KR": "감염", "zh_TW": "感染", "zh_CN": "共生" }, "id": 16 } ], "members": [ { "character": { "name": "character-name", "id": 1, "realm": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/realm/1" }, "id": 1, "slug": "realm-slug" } }, "specialization": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/playable-specialization/577" }, "name": { "en_US": "Havoc", "es_MX": "Caos", "pt_BR": "Devastação", "de_DE": "Verwüstung", "en_GB": "Havoc", "es_ES": "Devastación", "fr_FR": "Dévastation", "it_IT": "Rovina", "ru_RU": "Истребление", "ko_KR": "파멸", "zh_TW": "災虐", "zh_CN": "浩劫" }, "id": 577 }, "race": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/race/4" }, "name": { "en_US": "Night Elf", "es_MX": "Elfo de la noche", "pt_BR": "Elfo Noturno", "de_DE": "Nachtelf", "en_GB": "Night Elf", "es_ES": "Elfo de la noche", "fr_FR": "Elfe de la nuit", "it_IT": "Elfo della Notte", "ru_RU": "Ночной эльф", "ko_KR": "나이트 엘프", "zh_TW": "夜精靈", "zh_CN": "暗夜精灵" }, "id": 4 }, "equipped_item_level": 359 } ], "dungeon": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/244" }, "name": { "en_US": "Atal'dazar", "es_MX": "Atal'dazar", "pt_BR": "Atal'Dazar", "de_DE": "Atal'dazar", "en_GB": "Atal'dazar", "es_ES": "Atal'dazar", "fr_FR": "Atal’Dazar", "it_IT": "Atal'dazar", "ru_RU": "Атал'Дазар", "ko_KR": "아탈다자르", "zh_TW": "阿塔達薩", "zh_CN": "阿塔达萨" }, "id": 244 } }, { "completed_timestamp": 1541176740000, "duration": 323000, "keystone_level": 8, "keystone_affixes": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/10" }, "name": { "en_US": "Fortified", "es_MX": "Reforzado", "pt_BR": "Fortificada", "de_DE": "Verstärkt", "en_GB": "Fortified", "es_ES": "Reforzada", "fr_FR": "Fortifié", "it_IT": "Potenziamento", "ru_RU": "Укрепленный", "ko_KR": "경화", "zh_TW": "強悍", "zh_CN": "强韧" }, "id": 10 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/11" }, "name": { "en_US": "Bursting", "es_MX": "Llameante", "pt_BR": "Estilhaçante", "de_DE": "Platzend", "en_GB": "Bursting", "es_ES": "Detonante", "fr_FR": "Détonant", "it_IT": "Esplosione", "ru_RU": "Взрывной", "ko_KR": "파열", "zh_TW": "屍爆", "zh_CN": "崩裂" }, "id": 11 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/14" }, "name": { "en_US": "Quaking", "es_MX": "Tembloroso", "pt_BR": "Estremecedora", "de_DE": "Bebend", "en_GB": "Quaking", "es_ES": "Sísmica", "fr_FR": "Sismique", "it_IT": "Sisma", "ru_RU": "Сотрясающий", "ko_KR": "전율", "zh_TW": "震地", "zh_CN": "震荡" }, "id": 14 } ], "members": [ { "character": { "name": "character-name", "id": 1, "realm": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/realm/1" }, "id": 1, "slug": "realm-slug" } }, "specialization": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/playable-specialization/577" }, "name": { "en_US": "Havoc", "es_MX": "Caos", "pt_BR": "Devastação", "de_DE": "Verwüstung", "en_GB": "Havoc", "es_ES": "Devastación", "fr_FR": "Dévastation", "it_IT": "Rovina", "ru_RU": "Истребление", "ko_KR": "파멸", "zh_TW": "災虐", "zh_CN": "浩劫" }, "id": 577 }, "race": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/race/4" }, "name": { "en_US": "Night Elf", "es_MX": "Elfo de la noche", "pt_BR": "Elfo Noturno", "de_DE": "Nachtelf", "en_GB": "Night Elf", "es_ES": "Elfo de la noche", "fr_FR": "Elfe de la nuit", "it_IT": "Elfo della Notte", "ru_RU": "Ночной эльф", "ko_KR": "나이트 엘프", "zh_TW": "夜精靈", "zh_CN": "暗夜精灵" }, "id": 4 }, "equipped_item_level": 356 } ], "dungeon": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/247" }, "name": { "en_US": "The MOTHERLODE!!", "es_MX": "¡¡El FILÓN!!", "pt_BR": "A MEGAMINA!!!", "de_DE": "Das RIESENFLÖZ!!", "en_GB": "The MOTHERLODE!!", "es_ES": "VETA MADRE", "fr_FR": "Le Filon", "it_IT": "Vena Madre", "ru_RU": "ЗОЛОТАЯ ЖИЛА!!!", "ko_KR": "왕노다지 광산!!", "zh_TW": "晶喜鎮!", "zh_CN": "暴富矿区!!" }, "id": 247 } }, { "completed_timestamp": 1541178780000, "duration": 1018000, "keystone_level": 11, "keystone_affixes": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/10" }, "name": { "en_US": "Fortified", "es_MX": "Reforzado", "pt_BR": "Fortificada", "de_DE": "Verstärkt", "en_GB": "Fortified", "es_ES": "Reforzada", "fr_FR": "Fortifié", "it_IT": "Potenziamento", "ru_RU": "Укрепленный", "ko_KR": "경화", "zh_TW": "強悍", "zh_CN": "强韧" }, "id": 10 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/11" }, "name": { "en_US": "Bursting", "es_MX": "Llameante", "pt_BR": "Estilhaçante", "de_DE": "Platzend", "en_GB": "Bursting", "es_ES": "Detonante", "fr_FR": "Détonant", "it_IT": "Esplosione", "ru_RU": "Взрывной", "ko_KR": "파열", "zh_TW": "屍爆", "zh_CN": "崩裂" }, "id": 11 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/14" }, "name": { "en_US": "Quaking", "es_MX": "Tembloroso", "pt_BR": "Estremecedora", "de_DE": "Bebend", "en_GB": "Quaking", "es_ES": "Sísmica", "fr_FR": "Sismique", "it_IT": "Sisma", "ru_RU": "Сотрясающий", "ko_KR": "전율", "zh_TW": "震地", "zh_CN": "震荡" }, "id": 14 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/16" }, "name": { "en_US": "Infested", "es_MX": "Infestado", "pt_BR": "Infestado", "de_DE": "Befallen", "en_GB": "Infested", "es_ES": "Infestada", "fr_FR": "Infesté", "it_IT": "Infestazione", "ru_RU": "Зараженный", "ko_KR": "감염", "zh_TW": "感染", "zh_CN": "共生" }, "id": 16 } ], "members": [ { "character": { "name": "character-name", "id": 1, "realm": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/realm/1" }, "id": 1, "slug": "realm-slug" } }, "specialization": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/playable-specialization/577" }, "name": { "en_US": "Havoc", "es_MX": "Caos", "pt_BR": "Devastação", "de_DE": "Verwüstung", "en_GB": "Havoc", "es_ES": "Devastación", "fr_FR": "Dévastation", "it_IT": "Rovina", "ru_RU": "Истребление", "ko_KR": "파멸", "zh_TW": "災虐", "zh_CN": "浩劫" }, "id": 577 }, "race": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/race/4" }, "name": { "en_US": "Night Elf", "es_MX": "Elfo de la noche", "pt_BR": "Elfo Noturno", "de_DE": "Nachtelf", "en_GB": "Night Elf", "es_ES": "Elfo de la noche", "fr_FR": "Elfe de la nuit", "it_IT": "Elfo della Notte", "ru_RU": "Ночной эльф", "ko_KR": "나이트 엘프", "zh_TW": "夜精靈", "zh_CN": "暗夜精灵" }, "id": 4 }, "equipped_item_level": 357 } ], "dungeon": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/250" }, "name": { "en_US": "Temple of Sethraliss", "es_MX": "Templo de Sethraliss", "pt_BR": "Templo de Sethraliss", "de_DE": "Der Tempel von Sethraliss", "en_GB": "Temple of Sethraliss", "es_ES": "Templo de Sethraliss", "fr_FR": "Temple de Sephraliss", "it_IT": "Tempio di Sethraliss", "ru_RU": "Храм Сетралисс", "ko_KR": "세스랄리스 사원", "zh_TW": "瑟沙利斯神廟", "zh_CN": "塞塔里斯神庙" }, "id": 250 } }, { "completed_timestamp": 1541176200000, "duration": 259000, "keystone_level": 5, "keystone_affixes": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/10" }, "name": { "en_US": "Fortified", "es_MX": "Reforzado", "pt_BR": "Fortificada", "de_DE": "Verstärkt", "en_GB": "Fortified", "es_ES": "Reforzada", "fr_FR": "Fortifié", "it_IT": "Potenziamento", "ru_RU": "Укрепленный", "ko_KR": "경화", "zh_TW": "強悍", "zh_CN": "强韧" }, "id": 10 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/11" }, "name": { "en_US": "Bursting", "es_MX": "Llameante", "pt_BR": "Estilhaçante", "de_DE": "Platzend", "en_GB": "Bursting", "es_ES": "Detonante", "fr_FR": "Détonant", "it_IT": "Esplosione", "ru_RU": "Взрывной", "ko_KR": "파열", "zh_TW": "屍爆", "zh_CN": "崩裂" }, "id": 11 } ], "members": [ { "character": { "name": "character-name", "id": 1, "realm": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/realm/1" }, "id": 1, "slug": "realm-slug" } }, "specialization": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/playable-specialization/577" }, "name": { "en_US": "Havoc", "es_MX": "Caos", "pt_BR": "Devastação", "de_DE": "Verwüstung", "en_GB": "Havoc", "es_ES": "Devastación", "fr_FR": "Dévastation", "it_IT": "Rovina", "ru_RU": "Истребление", "ko_KR": "파멸", "zh_TW": "災虐", "zh_CN": "浩劫" }, "id": 577 }, "race": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/race/4" }, "name": { "en_US": "Night Elf", "es_MX": "Elfo de la noche", "pt_BR": "Elfo Noturno", "de_DE": "Nachtelf", "en_GB": "Night Elf", "es_ES": "Elfo de la noche", "fr_FR": "Elfe de la nuit", "it_IT": "Elfo della Notte", "ru_RU": "Ночной эльф", "ko_KR": "나이트 엘프", "zh_TW": "夜精靈", "zh_CN": "暗夜精灵" }, "id": 4 }, "equipped_item_level": 356 } ], "dungeon": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/248" }, "name": { "en_US": "Waycrest Manor", "es_MX": "Mansión Tarjasenda", "pt_BR": "Mansão Capelo", "de_DE": "Das Kronsteiganwesen", "en_GB": "Waycrest Manor", "es_ES": "Mansión Crestavía", "fr_FR": "Manoir Malvoie", "it_IT": "Maniero dei Crestabianca", "ru_RU": "Усадьба Уэйкрестов", "ko_KR": "웨이크레스트 저택", "zh_TW": "威奎斯特莊園", "zh_CN": "维克雷斯庄园" }, "id": 248 } } ] }, "seasons": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/profile/wow/character/realm-name/character-name/mythic-keystone-profile/season/4" }, "id": 4 } ] } Mythic Keystone Profile Season { "_links": { "self": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/profile/wow/character/realm-slug/character-name/mythic-keystone-profile/season/4" } }, "season": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/season/4" }, "id": 4 }, "best_runs": [ { "completed_timestamp": 1541178780000, "duration": 1018000, "keystone_level": 11, "keystone_affixes": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/10" }, "name": { "en_US": "Fortified", "es_MX": "Reforzado", "pt_BR": "Fortificada", "de_DE": "Verstärkt", "en_GB": "Fortified", "es_ES": "Reforzada", "fr_FR": "Fortifié", "it_IT": "Potenziamento", "ru_RU": "Укрепленный", "ko_KR": "경화", "zh_TW": "強悍", "zh_CN": "强韧" }, "id": 10 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/11" }, "name": { "en_US": "Bursting", "es_MX": "Llameante", "pt_BR": "Estilhaçante", "de_DE": "Platzend", "en_GB": "Bursting", "es_ES": "Detonante", "fr_FR": "Détonant", "it_IT": "Esplosione", "ru_RU": "Взрывной", "ko_KR": "파열", "zh_TW": "屍爆", "zh_CN": "崩裂" }, "id": 11 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/14" }, "name": { "en_US": "Quaking", "es_MX": "Tembloroso", "pt_BR": "Estremecedora", "de_DE": "Bebend", "en_GB": "Quaking", "es_ES": "Sísmica", "fr_FR": "Sismique", "it_IT": "Sisma", "ru_RU": "Сотрясающий", "ko_KR": "전율", "zh_TW": "震地", "zh_CN": "震荡" }, "id": 14 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/16" }, "name": { "en_US": "Infested", "es_MX": "Infestado", "pt_BR": "Infestado", "de_DE": "Befallen", "en_GB": "Infested", "es_ES": "Infestada", "fr_FR": "Infesté", "it_IT": "Infestazione", "ru_RU": "Зараженный", "ko_KR": "감염", "zh_TW": "感染", "zh_CN": "共生" }, "id": 16 } ], "members": [ { "character": { "name": "character-name", "id": 16001, "realm": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/realm/3183" }, "id": 3183, "slug": "realm-slug" } }, "specialization": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/playable-specialization/577" }, "name": { "en_US": "Havoc", "es_MX": "Caos", "pt_BR": "Devastação", "de_DE": "Verwüstung", "en_GB": "Havoc", "es_ES": "Devastación", "fr_FR": "Dévastation", "it_IT": "Rovina", "ru_RU": "Истребление", "ko_KR": "파멸", "zh_TW": "災虐", "zh_CN": "浩劫" }, "id": 577 }, "race": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/race/4" }, "name": { "en_US": "Night Elf", "es_MX": "Elfo de la noche", "pt_BR": "Elfo Noturno", "de_DE": "Nachtelf", "en_GB": "Night Elf", "es_ES": "Elfo de la noche", "fr_FR": "Elfe de la nuit", "it_IT": "Elfo della Notte", "ru_RU": "Ночной эльф", "ko_KR": "나이트 엘프", "zh_TW": "夜精靈", "zh_CN": "暗夜精灵" }, "id": 4 }, "equipped_item_level": 357 } ], "dungeon": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/250" }, "name": { "en_US": "Temple of Sethraliss", "es_MX": "Templo de Sethraliss", "pt_BR": "Templo de Sethraliss", "de_DE": "Der Tempel von Sethraliss", "en_GB": "Temple of Sethraliss", "es_ES": "Templo de Sethraliss", "fr_FR": "Temple de Sephraliss", "it_IT": "Tempio di Sethraliss", "ru_RU": "Храм Сетралисс", "ko_KR": "세스랄리스 사원", "zh_TW": "瑟沙利斯神廟", "zh_CN": "塞塔里斯神庙" }, "id": 250 } }, { "completed_timestamp": 1541176740000, "duration": 323000, "keystone_level": 8, "keystone_affixes": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/10" }, "name": { "en_US": "Fortified", "es_MX": "Reforzado", "pt_BR": "Fortificada", "de_DE": "Verstärkt", "en_GB": "Fortified", "es_ES": "Reforzada", "fr_FR": "Fortifié", "it_IT": "Potenziamento", "ru_RU": "Укрепленный", "ko_KR": "경화", "zh_TW": "強悍", "zh_CN": "强韧" }, "id": 10 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/11" }, "name": { "en_US": "Bursting", "es_MX": "Llameante", "pt_BR": "Estilhaçante", "de_DE": "Platzend", "en_GB": "Bursting", "es_ES": "Detonante", "fr_FR": "Détonant", "it_IT": "Esplosione", "ru_RU": "Взрывной", "ko_KR": "파열", "zh_TW": "屍爆", "zh_CN": "崩裂" }, "id": 11 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/14" }, "name": { "en_US": "Quaking", "es_MX": "Tembloroso", "pt_BR": "Estremecedora", "de_DE": "Bebend", "en_GB": "Quaking", "es_ES": "Sísmica", "fr_FR": "Sismique", "it_IT": "Sisma", "ru_RU": "Сотрясающий", "ko_KR": "전율", "zh_TW": "震地", "zh_CN": "震荡" }, "id": 14 } ], "members": [ { "character": { "name": "character-name", "id": 16001, "realm": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/realm/3183" }, "id": 3183, "slug": "realm-slug" } }, "specialization": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/playable-specialization/577" }, "name": { "en_US": "Havoc", "es_MX": "Caos", "pt_BR": "Devastação", "de_DE": "Verwüstung", "en_GB": "Havoc", "es_ES": "Devastación", "fr_FR": "Dévastation", "it_IT": "Rovina", "ru_RU": "Истребление", "ko_KR": "파멸", "zh_TW": "災虐", "zh_CN": "浩劫" }, "id": 577 }, "race": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/race/4" }, "name": { "en_US": "Night Elf", "es_MX": "Elfo de la noche", "pt_BR": "Elfo Noturno", "de_DE": "Nachtelf", "en_GB": "Night Elf", "es_ES": "Elfo de la noche", "fr_FR": "Elfe de la nuit", "it_IT": "Elfo della Notte", "ru_RU": "Ночной эльф", "ko_KR": "나이트 엘프", "zh_TW": "夜精靈", "zh_CN": "暗夜精灵" }, "id": 4 }, "equipped_item_level": 356 } ], "dungeon": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/247" }, "name": { "en_US": "The MOTHERLODE!!", "es_MX": "¡¡El FILÓN!!", "pt_BR": "A MEGAMINA!!!", "de_DE": "Das RIESENFLÖZ!!", "en_GB": "The MOTHERLODE!!", "es_ES": "VETA MADRE", "fr_FR": "Le Filon", "it_IT": "Vena Madre", "ru_RU": "ЗОЛОТАЯ ЖИЛА!!!", "ko_KR": "왕노다지 광산!!", "zh_TW": "晶喜鎮!", "zh_CN": "暴富矿区!!" }, "id": 247 } }, { "completed_timestamp": 1541181900000, "duration": 720000, "keystone_level": 22, "keystone_affixes": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/9" }, "name": { "en_US": "Tyrannical", "es_MX": "Tiránico", "pt_BR": "Tirânica", "de_DE": "Tyrannisch", "en_GB": "Tyrannical", "es_ES": "Tiránica", "fr_FR": "Tyrannique", "it_IT": "Tirannia", "ru_RU": "Тиранический", "ko_KR": "폭군", "zh_TW": "暴君", "zh_CN": "残暴" }, "id": 9 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/7" }, "name": { "en_US": "Bolstering", "es_MX": "Reforzando", "pt_BR": "Encorajadora", "de_DE": "Anstachelnd", "en_GB": "Bolstering", "es_ES": "Potenciante", "fr_FR": "Galvanisant", "it_IT": "Rinforzo", "ru_RU": "Усиливающий", "ko_KR": "강화", "zh_TW": "激勵", "zh_CN": "激励" }, "id": 7 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/3" }, "name": { "en_US": "Volcanic", "es_MX": "Volcánico", "pt_BR": "Vulcânica", "de_DE": "Vulkanisch", "en_GB": "Volcanic", "es_ES": "Volcánica", "fr_FR": "Volcanique", "it_IT": "Eruzione", "ru_RU": "Вулканический", "ko_KR": "화산", "zh_TW": "火山", "zh_CN": "火山" }, "id": 3 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/16" }, "name": { "en_US": "Infested", "es_MX": "Infestado", "pt_BR": "Infestado", "de_DE": "Befallen", "en_GB": "Infested", "es_ES": "Infestada", "fr_FR": "Infesté", "it_IT": "Infestazione", "ru_RU": "Зараженный", "ko_KR": "감염", "zh_TW": "感染", "zh_CN": "共生" }, "id": 16 } ], "members": [ { "character": { "name": "character-name", "id": 16001, "realm": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/realm/3183" }, "id": 3183, "slug": "realm-slug" } }, "specialization": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/playable-specialization/577" }, "name": { "en_US": "Havoc", "es_MX": "Caos", "pt_BR": "Devastação", "de_DE": "Verwüstung", "en_GB": "Havoc", "es_ES": "Devastación", "fr_FR": "Dévastation", "it_IT": "Rovina", "ru_RU": "Истребление", "ko_KR": "파멸", "zh_TW": "災虐", "zh_CN": "浩劫" }, "id": 577 }, "race": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/race/4" }, "name": { "en_US": "Night Elf", "es_MX": "Elfo de la noche", "pt_BR": "Elfo Noturno", "de_DE": "Nachtelf", "en_GB": "Night Elf", "es_ES": "Elfo de la noche", "fr_FR": "Elfe de la nuit", "it_IT": "Elfo della Notte", "ru_RU": "Ночной эльф", "ko_KR": "나이트 엘프", "zh_TW": "夜精靈", "zh_CN": "暗夜精灵" }, "id": 4 }, "equipped_item_level": 359 } ], "dungeon": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/244" }, "name": { "en_US": "Atal'dazar", "es_MX": "Atal'dazar", "pt_BR": "Atal'Dazar", "de_DE": "Atal'dazar", "en_GB": "Atal'dazar", "es_ES": "Atal'dazar", "fr_FR": "Atal’Dazar", "it_IT": "Atal'dazar", "ru_RU": "Атал'Дазар", "ko_KR": "아탈다자르", "zh_TW": "阿塔達薩", "zh_CN": "阿塔达萨" }, "id": 244 } }, { "completed_timestamp": 1541176200000, "duration": 259000, "keystone_level": 5, "keystone_affixes": [ { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/10" }, "name": { "en_US": "Fortified", "es_MX": "Reforzado", "pt_BR": "Fortificada", "de_DE": "Verstärkt", "en_GB": "Fortified", "es_ES": "Reforzada", "fr_FR": "Fortifié", "it_IT": "Potenziamento", "ru_RU": "Укрепленный", "ko_KR": "경화", "zh_TW": "強悍", "zh_CN": "强韧" }, "id": 10 }, { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/keystone-affix/11" }, "name": { "en_US": "Bursting", "es_MX": "Llameante", "pt_BR": "Estilhaçante", "de_DE": "Platzend", "en_GB": "Bursting", "es_ES": "Detonante", "fr_FR": "Détonant", "it_IT": "Esplosione", "ru_RU": "Взрывной", "ko_KR": "파열", "zh_TW": "屍爆", "zh_CN": "崩裂" }, "id": 11 } ], "members": [ { "character": { "name": "character-name", "id": 16001, "realm": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/realm/3183" }, "id": 3183, "slug": "realm-slug" } }, "specialization": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/playable-specialization/577" }, "name": { "en_US": "Havoc", "es_MX": "Caos", "pt_BR": "Devastação", "de_DE": "Verwüstung", "en_GB": "Havoc", "es_ES": "Devastación", "fr_FR": "Dévastation", "it_IT": "Rovina", "ru_RU": "Истребление", "ko_KR": "파멸", "zh_TW": "災虐", "zh_CN": "浩劫" }, "id": 577 }, "race": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/race/4" }, "name": { "en_US": "Night Elf", "es_MX": "Elfo de la noche", "pt_BR": "Elfo Noturno", "de_DE": "Nachtelf", "en_GB": "Night Elf", "es_ES": "Elfo de la noche", "fr_FR": "Elfe de la nuit", "it_IT": "Elfo della Notte", "ru_RU": "Ночной эльф", "ko_KR": "나이트 엘프", "zh_TW": "夜精靈", "zh_CN": "暗夜精灵" }, "id": 4 }, "equipped_item_level": 356 } ], "dungeon": { "key": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/248" }, "name": { "en_US": "Waycrest Manor", "es_MX": "Mansión Tarjasenda", "pt_BR": "Mansão Capelo", "de_DE": "Das Kronsteiganwesen", "en_GB": "Waycrest Manor", "es_ES": "Mansión Crestavía", "fr_FR": "Manoir Malvoie", "it_IT": "Maniero dei Crestabianca", "ru_RU": "Усадьба Уэйкрестов", "ko_KR": "웨이크레스트 저택", "zh_TW": "威奎斯特莊園", "zh_CN": "维克雷斯庄园" }, "id": 248 } } ], "character": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/profile/wow/character/realm-slug/character-name" } } Mythic Keystone Dungeon { "_links": { "self": { "href": "https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/mythic-keystone/dungeon/250" } }, "id": 250, "name": { "en_US": "Temple of Sethraliss", "es_MX": "Templo de Sethraliss", "pt_BR": "Templo de Sethraliss", "de_DE": "Der Tempel von Sethraliss", "en_GB": "Temple of Sethraliss", "es_ES": "Templo de Sethraliss", "fr_FR": "Temple de Sephraliss", "it_IT": "Tempio di Sethraliss", "ru_RU": "Храм Сетралисс", "ko_KR": "세스랄리스 사원", "zh_TW": "瑟沙利斯神廟", "zh_CN": "塞塔里斯神庙" }, "map": { "name": { "en_US": "Temple of Sethraliss", "es_MX": "Templo de Sethraliss", "pt_BR": "Templo de Sethraliss", "de_DE": "Tempel von Sethraliss", "en_GB": "Temple of Sethraliss", "es_ES": "Templo de Sethraliss", "fr_FR": "Temple de Sephraliss", "it_IT": "Tempio di Sethraliss", "ru_RU": "Храм Сетралисс", "ko_KR": "세스랄리스 사원", "zh_TW": "瑟沙利斯神廟", "zh_CN": "塞塔里斯神庙" }, "id": 1877 }, "zone": { "slug": "temple-of-sethraliss" }, "keystone_upgrades": [ { "upgrade_level": 1, "qualifying_duration": 2160 }, { "upgrade_level": 2, "qualifying_duration": 1728 }, { "upgrade_level": 3, "qualifying_duration": 1296 } ] } We’re thrilled about these new features and hope you enjoyed this early preview. Stay tuned for more updates! Cheers!Maguthul13 Nov 29
Nov 26 Is it legal to use WoW realm names as release names for my open source software? Hi. I am able to retrieve all running realms using blizzard API (it is possible even without it, so the question might be slightly off-topic). My software is free and licensed under Apache 2.0, hosted on Github and (what is sad but true, NOT directly related to any Blizzard game). Since Github has an ability to create software 'releases' and name each one whatever I like, I want to name them in honor of such reams (e.g Aegwynn, Aerie Peak, Agamaggan, and so on). The question is: is that legal? Can I name my software releases that way? Wish you best of luck.Netherwire1 Nov 26
Nov 26 HOTS API Why is there no Heroes API?XerxesTM0 Nov 26
Nov 25 Gaming data for Machine Learning I decided to spice up my machine learning process and incorporate some gaming data into it. I had the idea of developing a model which takes data from Overwatch past matches and predicts if a player will win or loose the game. Or, which next Diablo character a player is going to create, based on his past. Does Blizzard publish any players performance data in their games (Overwatch, ST2, D3)? If yes, where can I get it? Cheers.RiddleMaster1 Nov 25
Nov 25 Affix roles Its just become something if an issue, like you shouldn't HAVE to have a certain comp in order to complete a keystone of any level yes it should be challenging yet..it shouldnt be improbable for any compisition to complete a keystone on time...McTurrible1 Nov 25
Nov 24 User login for developer portal Under the old developer portal, the login was independent of the regular Blizzard login, so I had the user ID set to Warcraft Mounts and not my own. This makes sense, as the stewardship of the site might change in the future and site-specific client info should not be attached to my personal Blizzard account. Under the new system it looks like I can't do this and can only log in and create Client into with a regular Blizzard account. Is this correct?Wain5 Nov 24
Nov 23 Acquiring media (icon) files en masse ... Okay, I'm happy to do that, but how? The game holds about 20000 icons, sure, I won't need them all. But I want about 4000 - 5000 icons for what I want to do. So do I write some loops and download each file on to my server? Is there a media/icon pack to download? Can I access them via the game files directly? Or indirectly with software? p.s. The fel eggs and ham icon is missing for the 36px & 56px version https://render-eu.worldofwarcraft.com/icons/56/inv_food_feleggsnham.jpg p.p.s. what other scales are there apart from 36 & 56?cuddlywookie2 Nov 23
Nov 23 WoW APIs - Timeouts Well Met! We are aware of ongoing timeouts in the WoW Community APIs. We are looking into the issue, but have no estimate at this time of when it will be fixed. Thank you for your patience!Ladd13 Nov 23
Nov 23 StarCraft Remastered API? Does anybody know if Starcraft remastered will have an API for pulling game data? Or has this information now been released yet?Serenity8 Nov 23
Nov 23 Blizzard Api OAuth in php So .. here is my work-in-progress php oauth api https://github.com/Ulminia/blizzard-api-oauth I have massively updated my wiki for my latest push. https://github.com/Ulminia/blizzard-api-oauth/wikiUlminia65 Nov 23
Nov 22 API Feature Request - Getting complete object mappings on API example and Try it Page I am new to the Blizzard API and I am attempting to create complete POCO objects from the JSON objects provided from the Blizzard API in my C# application. However, as I was working with these objects I discovered that the return results are not representing a complete POCO object from the API when using the “Try It” feature. Overall the "Try It" feature works very well. What would add a great deal more mileage would be to have a viewable version of the complete object in JSON that can be consumed as an example. Here is my use case example using /wow/achievement/:id from the Achievement API call for World of Warcraft. ***First setup*** Region: us Id: 2144 Locale: en_US Click “Try It” ***The resulting JSON string was returned: { "id": 2144, "title": "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been", "points": 50, "description": "Complete the world events achievements listed below.", "reward": "Rewards: Violet Proto-Drake", "rewardItems": [ { "id": 44177, "name": "Reins of the Violet Proto-Drake", "icon": "ability_mount_drake_proto", "quality": 4, "itemLevel": 70, "tooltipParams": { "timewalkerLevel": 0, "azeritePower0": 0, "azeritePower1": 0, "azeritePower2": 0, "azeritePower3": 0, "azeritePowerLevel": 0 }, "stats": [], "armor": 0, "context": "", "bonusLists": [], "artifactId": 0, "displayInfoId": 0, "artifactAppearanceId": 0, "artifactTraits": [], "relics": [], "appearance": {} } ], "icon": "achievement_bg_masterofallbgs", "criteria": [ { "id": 7553, "description": "To Honor One's Elders", "orderIndex": 0, "max": 1 }, { "id": 7561, "description": "Fool For Love", "orderIndex": 1, "max": 1 }, { "id": 9880, "description": "Noble Gardener", "orderIndex": 2, "max": 1 }, { "id": 7555, "description": "For The Children", "orderIndex": 3, "max": 1 }, { "id": 0, "description": "The Flame Warden/Keeper", "orderIndex": 4, "max": 1 }, { "id": 7564, "description": "Brewmaster", "orderIndex": 5, "max": 1 }, { "id": 7558, "description": "Hallowed Be Thy Name", "orderIndex": 6, "max": 1 }, { "id": 7566, "description": "Merrymaker", "orderIndex": 7, "max": 1 } ], "accountWide": true, "factionId": 2 } ***Second Setup*** Region: us Id: 2140 Locale: en_US Click “Try It” ***The resulting JSON string was returned: { "id": 2140, "title": "Momma Said Knock You Out (25 player)", "points": 10, "description": "Defeat Grand Widow Faerlina in Naxxramas without dispelling or preventing frenzy in 25-player mode.", "rewardItems": [], "icon": "spell_shadow_curseofmannoroth", "criteria": [ { "id": 7549, "description": "Defeat Grand Widow Faerlina without dispelling or preventing frenzy.", "orderIndex": 1, "max": 1 } ], "accountWide": false, "factionId": 2 } When converting the two objects to C# POCOs the following occurred. First looking at object id 2140. This object when converted using http://json2csharp.com it returned two class models listed below. public class Criterion { public int id { get; set; } public string description { get; set; } public int orderIndex { get; set; } public int max { get; set; } } public class RootObject { public int id { get; set; } public string title { get; set; } public int points { get; set; } public string description { get; set; } public List<object> rewardItems { get; set; } public string icon { get; set; } public List<Criterion> criteria { get; set; } public bool accountWide { get; set; } public int factionId { get; set; } } As I reviewed the two models I noticed that “rewardItems” was a “List<object> and did not have a POCO description for the collection. Next taking a look at object id 2144 which was also converted using the http://json2csharp.com tool. This one returned a great deal more as there was more content in the JSON string blob. public class TooltipParams { public int timewalkerLevel { get; set; } public int azeritePower0 { get; set; } public int azeritePower1 { get; set; } public int azeritePower2 { get; set; } public int azeritePower3 { get; set; } public int azeritePowerLevel { get; set; } } public class Appearance { } public class RewardItem { public int id { get; set; } public string name { get; set; } public string icon { get; set; } public int quality { get; set; } public int itemLevel { get; set; } public TooltipParams tooltipParams { get; set; } public List<object> stats { get; set; } public int armor { get; set; } public string context { get; set; } public List<object> bonusLists { get; set; } public int artifactId { get; set; } public int displayInfoId { get; set; } public int artifactAppearanceId { get; set; } public List<object> artifactTraits { get; set; } public List<object> relics { get; set; } public Appearance appearance { get; set; } } public class Criterion { public int id { get; set; } public string description { get; set; } public int orderIndex { get; set; } public int max { get; set; } } public class RootObject { public int id { get; set; } public string title { get; set; } public int points { get; set; } public string description { get; set; } public string reward { get; set; } public List<RewardItem> rewardItems { get; set; } public string icon { get; set; } public List<Criterion> criteria { get; set; } public bool accountWide { get; set; } public int factionId { get; set; } } In this case the “rewardItems” List<RewardItem> contained a definition for the previously anonymous object class. However, other class model members also contained only the generic “object” in this case found in the model “RewardItem” for “stats”, “bonusList”, “artifactTraits”, and lastly “relics”. Additionally, it also listed an empty class “Appearance” which contained no class properties but was referenced in the “RewardItem” model. Having the full POCO model for each of these would be immensely helpful and the feature enhancement request that I am making for the APIs is to have a static JSON string that shows the full model with values, even if the values are example / dummy values. This would be very similar to how “Swagger” works with a C# API live tests similar to what you have created for testing the API calls. Example: https://kb7ppbapi.azurewebsites.net/swagger/ui/index#!/Status/Status_GetAsync I hope that this feature could be considered and hopefully added / implemented to aid in the consumption of the APIs. Thanks again Blizzard Dev Team!KalibanSama0 Nov 22
Nov 22 Profession endpoint addition request i would like some more data added to the profession api data that is returned if possible currently we get [professions] => Array ( [primary] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [id] => 2565 [name] => Kul Tiran Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 150 [max] => 150 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [1] => Array ( [id] => 2566 [name] => Legion Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [2] => Array ( [id] => 2567 [name] => Draenor Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [3] => Array ( [id] => 2568 [name] => Pandaria Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [4] => Array ( [id] => 2569 [name] => Cataclysm Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [5] => Array ( [id] => 2570 [name] => Northrend Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [6] => Array ( [id] => 2571 [name] => Outland Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [7] => Array ( [id] => 186 [name] => Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 300 [max] => 300 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [8] => Array ( [id] => 2517 [name] => Kul Tiran Jewelcrafting [icon] => inv_misc_gem_01 [rank] => 107 [max] => 150 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [9] => Array ( [id] => 2518 [name] => Legion Jewelcrafting [icon] => inv_misc_gem_01 [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [10] => Array ( [id] => 2519 [name] => Draenor Jewelcrafting [icon] => inv_misc_gem_01 [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [11] => Array ( [id] => 2520 [name] => Pandaria Jewelcrafting [icon] => inv_misc_gem_01 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [12] => Array ( [id] => 2521 [name] => Cataclysm Jewelcrafting [icon] => inv_misc_gem_01 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [13] => Array ( [id] => 2522 [name] => Northrend Jewelcrafting [icon] => inv_misc_gem_01 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [14] => Array ( [id] => 2523 [name] => Outland Jewelcrafting [icon] => inv_misc_gem_01 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [15] => Array ( [id] => 755 [name] => Jewelcrafting [icon] => inv_misc_gem_01 [rank] => 300 [max] => 300 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) ) [secondary] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [id] => 2585 [name] => Kul Tiran Fishing [icon] => trade_fishing [rank] => 112 [max] => 150 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [1] => Array ( [id] => 794 [name] => Archaeology [icon] => trade_archaeology [rank] => 809 [max] => 950 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [2] => Array ( [id] => 2586 [name] => Legion Fishing [icon] => trade_fishing [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [3] => Array ( [id] => 2587 [name] => Draenor Fishing [icon] => trade_fishing [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [4] => Array ( [id] => 2588 [name] => Pandaria Fishing [icon] => trade_fishing [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [5] => Array ( [id] => 2589 [name] => Cataclysm Fishing [icon] => trade_fishing [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [6] => Array ( [id] => 2590 [name] => Northrend Fishing [icon] => trade_fishing [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [7] => Array ( [id] => 2591 [name] => Outland Fishing [icon] => trade_fishing [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [8] => Array ( [id] => 185 [name] => Cooking [icon] => inv_misc_food_15 [rank] => 300 [max] => 300 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [9] => Array ( [id] => 356 [name] => Fishing [icon] => trade_fishing [rank] => 300 [max] => 300 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [10] => Array ( [id] => 2541 [name] => Kul Tiran Cooking [icon] => inv_misc_food_15 [rank] => 108 [max] => 150 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [11] => Array ( [id] => 2542 [name] => Legion Cooking [icon] => inv_misc_food_15 [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [12] => Array ( [id] => 2543 [name] => Draenor Cooking [icon] => inv_misc_food_15 [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [13] => Array ( [id] => 2544 [name] => Pandaria Cooking [icon] => inv_misc_food_15 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [14] => Array ( [id] => 2545 [name] => Cataclysm Cooking [icon] => inv_misc_food_15 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [15] => Array ( [id] => 2546 [name] => Northrend Cooking [icon] => inv_misc_food_15 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [16] => Array ( [id] => 2547 [name] => Outland Cooking [icon] => inv_misc_food_15 [rank] => 75 [max] => 75 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) ) ) i would like to see the expantion id and profession id for each section of say mining ex [0] => Array ( [id] => 2565 [name] => Kul Tiran Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 150 [max] => 150 [expantion] => 7 [profession] => 186 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) [1] => Array ( [id] => 2566 [name] => Legion Mining [icon] => inv_pick_02 [rank] => 100 [max] => 100 [expantion] => 6 [profession] => 186 [recipes] => Array ( ) ) Ulminia1 Nov 22
Nov 20 The downloaded replays have no tracker events Hi, everyone! I'm trying to learn macro decisions from replays in sc2. In order to get the amount of info I need I expect to use the replay download api given in s2protocol here: https://github.com/Blizzard/s2client-proto/tree/master/samples/replay-api. The thing is: some info is missing from these files: when you use s2protocol (and mpyq) on a regular replay you get 'replay.attributes.events', 'replay.details', 'replay.details.backup', 'replay.game.events', 'replay.gamemetadata.json', 'replay.initData', 'replay.initData.backup', 'replay.load.info', 'replay.message.events', 'replay.resumable.events', 'replay.server.battlelobby', 'replay.smartcam.events', 'replay.sync.events', 'replay.sync.history', 'replay.tracker.events' but when I parsed a couple of replays from the ones downloaded using the API I only got ['replay.attributes.events', 'replay.details.backup', 'replay.game.events', 'replay.gamemetadata.json', 'replay.initData.backup', 'replay.load.info'] As you can see, tracker events are missing. Is there a way to download replays from a specific game version WITH tracker events? Thanks!miguelgondu1 Nov 20
Nov 19 Help - (semi) Endless Loops I know there may be a simple solution, but here goes. I created a WoW addon years ago (like...2009) that replies an emote with an emote. The problem was, when you had two accounts with this addon, and their characters had each other targeted, then you do an emote, you can sometimes cause an endless loop of emotes, kicking both accounts to the login screen. Well, I decided to resurrect this addon, which uses the old API. I've updated it and it works. It's fairly simple. The problem I'm having is keeping it from an attempted endless loop. I have a timer thingy preventing the looping to last longer than a second. I'm sure it's some logic thing I'm not thinking of. Anyway... My LUA assigns the global variables as such --EMOTE TOKENS TOKEN_AGREE="AGREE" TOKEN_AMAZE="AMAZE" TOKEN_ATTACKMYTARGET="ATTACKMYTARGET" TOKEN_BRB="BRB" TOKEN_BARK="BARK" ... etc --search strings AGREE="agree" AMAZE="amaze" ATTACKTARGET="attack" BRB="back" BARK="bark" BASHFUL="bashful" ... etc Then I populate a table Emotes = {}; table.insert( Emotes,{ Trigger = YES, Reply = TOKEN_AGREE}); table.insert( Emotes,{ Trigger = YAY, Reply = TOKEN_AMAZE}); table.insert( Emotes,{ Trigger = YAWN, Reply = TOKEN_ANGRY}); table.insert( Emotes,{ Trigger = WRATH, Reply = TOKEN_APOLOGIZE }); ... etc So if someone has my character targeted and performs a "yawn" emote, my character will perform an "angry" emote. Can you see how this can get into loop issues if both characters have the addon and have each other targeted? ---OLD CODE--- (had some endless loops, especially if you configured the emotes accordingly) function EmoteReply_OnEvent() if (event == "CHAT_MSG_TEXT_EMOTE") then foreach(Emotes, function(k,v) if (string.find(arg1, v.Trigger)) then if (string.find(arg1, "you")) then DoEmote(v.Reply,true); end return; end end ); end end ---NEW CODE--- (loops but not endlessly because of this timer code I tossed in there) function EmoteReply_OnEvent(self, event, ...) local message, sender, language, channelString, target, flags, unknown, channelNumber, channelName, zero, counter = ...; --this code is to prevent endless loops longer than 1 second -- currentTime = time(); if (lastTime==0) then lastTime=currentTime; elseif((currentTime-lastTime)<1) then lastTime=0; return; end --if it's me sending the emote, ignore' -- if (UnitName("player")==sender) then return; end --loop through the emote triggers until you find a match, then respond with assigned emote reply -- foreach(Emotes, function(k,v) if (string.find(message, v.Trigger)) then if (string.find(message, "you")) then DoEmote(v.Reply,true); end lastTime=currentTime; return; end end ); end Now, I've thought about keeping track of who sends the emote and not allowing consecutive emotes from the same person ... and also not allowing consecutive emotes less than one second apart... The current code will get into loops, but not endless...but you can bounce a lot of emotes back and forth in one second. I'd just like to bounce this off the community here for any suggestions. Be kind please... it's been a long time since I've done any coding.Martigan1 Nov 19
Nov 16 i need Help.. Sorry to come here to say this .. I'm scared to be here .. but I wanted the help of someone to be able to make the dream of a very special person for me in reality ... he loves the entire universe of the world of warcraft , and came to create one without disturbing the original, and he has an entire trailer mounted on the story he created, called "the guardians of azeroth" ... and I wanted a help to make this trailer ... I'm Brazilian and he does not know that I'm doing this. if you have someone who can help me, I would be very grateful! or know who I could talk to would be extremely grateful!Leafa0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Chinese API can't use mobile authenticator I have a Chinese Battle.net account and I'd like to use it to connect to the api, but it requires an authenticator to use. 1. Why do developers have to jump through so many hoops just to get api data for our users? 2. How can I get the mobile authenticator to work? It loads (have to use a second phone for the Chinese version of the authenticator app because you can't install both at once), but every time I try and log in it says "Invalid credentials". Is it trying to log into the US region since my phone is in the US? The language in the app is all Chinese so it looks like it's working correctly until I try and log in to set up the authenticator.Zordiak2 Nov 16
Nov 16 Retrieve User UID from BattleTag? Hi guys, I really love the new Developer Portal + API + Documentation, works great! Are there plans for any endpoint to retrieve a Users UID from the BattleTag (instead of needing to use OAuth to get the UID)? Why would you need this? for using the SC2 endpoints like /sc2/player/:uid I do not need to use a user-related token (it is fine to just use the OAuth client credentials flow with my API credentials). But I still need the Users UID just one time to be able to do the call (as otherwise I do not know :uid), still it feels a bit overdone to do a OAuth here just to get the UID once. Thus, just asking the user for his BattleTag and than using an endpoint to retrieve the UID based on the BattleTag, would be great! CheersPollux0 Nov 16
Nov 16 WE NEED CN API I'm a chinese developer. A few days before I got the e-mail sent by blizzard said that the new api system released. I soon checked the documents found that china even has its own dev website. I'm so excited, trying to check if wow apis are back. Sadly, they are still all down, returns 403 forbidden. We chinese players paid the even price for wow. But the deficiency of wow api degraded our game experience strongly. Espelly in mythic+ run, that's why real money trade prevail in cn servers. Please make wow api avaliable on cn server asap blizzard.lichcay0 Nov 16