Support Site Feedback

Jan 18, 2017 [중요] 이 게시판에서 오버워치 이의제기 문의는 접수되지 않습니다. 안녕하세요. 해당 게시판에서 오버워치 이의제기 문의는 접수되지 않습니다. 해당 게시판은 새롭게 개편된 고객지원 사이트에 대해 자유롭게 여러분의 피드백을 남길 수 있는 공간입니다. 오버워치 이의제기 문의를 포함하여 모든 고객지원 문의에 대해 도움을 드리거나 답변을 제공하지 않으니, 참고 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.ALIAS0 Jan 18, 2017
Mar 22, 2016 歡迎光臨!發文前請閱讀以下說明! 歡迎來到Blizzard支援網站意見回饋討論區!我們在這裡提供您一個友善的環境,讓您可以在這裡分享對於新支援網站的想法。如果您仍需要協助,請直接聯繫客服支援、造訪我們的討論區,或是在Twitter@BlizzardCS_TW上發訊息詢問。 良好的討論區環境需要大家尊重與包容每一則發言,我們希望您在參與討論之前,請先閱讀我們的討論區行為規範。謝謝大家的配合!Shaddai0 Mar 22, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 이 게시판에선 고객지원 서비스가 제공되지 않습니다. 글을 남기기 전 읽어 주세요! 안녕하세요. 플레이어 여러분! 고객지원 사이트 피드백 게시판에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 해당 게시판은 새롭게 개편된 고객지원 사이트에 대해 자유롭게 여러분의 피드백을 남길 수 있는 공간입니다. 만약, 고객지원의 도움이 필요한 경우라면, 고객지원 사이트를 방문해 주시거나, 고객지원 토론장 또는 고객지원 트위터(@BlizzardCS_KR)에 메시지를 남겨 주시기 바랍니다. Battle.net 사이트의 모든 게시판들은 Battle.net 토론장 운영정책에 따라 운영되고 있습니다. 건전한 토론장 문화를 위해 해당 운영 정책 내용을 꼭 확인해 주시기 바랍니다. 감사합니다.ALIAS0 Mar 15, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Welcome! Please Read Before Posting! Welcome to the Blizzard Support Site Feedback forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can share your thoughts on the new Support site. If you still need help, please contact support here (https://battle.net/help/), visit our support forums, or message us on Twitter @BlizzardCS. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductALIAS1 Feb 10, 2016
3h How to fix it. Plz. Error code: BLZBNTBNA00000006 How to fix it. Plz. Error code: BLZBNTBNA00000006 https://imgur.com/uqkIBkhThunderNick0 3h
6h 오버워치 영구정지해제 및 환불 문의 오버워치 영구정지를 당했는데 지금제아이디를 친구가 대리해주다가 핵의혹으로 영구정지를 당한거같습니다. 전 지금 제아이디로 플레이안한지 2주정도됬는데 정지를 당했다고 통보를 받았을때 좀 놀랐습니다. 그래서 만약 영구정지를 해제가능하면 해주실수있을까요?? 아님 환불이 가능하다면 해주실수있나 문의드렸습니다. 빠른검토부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.VOLTEXS296 6h
1d 오버워치 무료다운 친구가 오버워치 사지도 않았는데 막집에서 한다고 하고 베틀넷 깔면 오버워치된다고 막그래서 그친구 닉네임 fhsedl31이고요 정지먹여주세요Hyuks122 1d
1d A Complaint to Blizzard I would just like to preface the topic with this, I DO NOT WISH TO BE UNSUSPENDED OR REWARDED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. Hello, Recently i have been in a bit of a feud with Blizzard support over a suspension on my Overwatch account, and to be honest, it has been one of the worst experiences with any customer support in my life. I anticipate my web tickets being answered so i can get some sort of answer or response to why this has happened and what I can do to fix it. Every single time i have been met with the same disappointing template message saying that I have been reported multiple times for abusive chat, a reason that i already knew. Furthermore, after my most recent ticket was answered, support told me that "This penalty has already been upheld. Any further requests on this topic will not be reviewed.". Giving me no way to fix this without coming to the forums. I've been playing Overwatch for three years and counting now and all i get is to be treated like dirt by the people that "protect" the community of the game. I feel that the reporting system for Overwatch is truly broken, with no way to stop users from falsely reporting players without being punished for doing so. The game has a special place in my heart but mistakes like this are insulting. My friends and I sometimes even fear to play the game because of the rampant groups of people who report us for no reason and get away with it because Blizzards support's goals seem to be quantity over quality. These problems have only started to arise after Overwatch developers so called "improved" the reporting system. Veterans of the game are being treated like they are scum, toxic scum that have joined the game just to insult and degrade other people. That isn't us, I have grown with this game and, supposedly, knew my boundries with blizzard. At this point, I feel that I'm being manipulated into only being able to act in a certain way, in a game that Prides itself on variety, why are people being told that they can and can't say certain things? (Other than any discriminatory language and stuff like that of course). Nobody likes being restricted like this. Many people are acting like I do without being punished the same, so if this is going to persist, then at least be consistent with punishments, because right know I feel that Blizzard are biased towards the newer players that have never gotten a report rather than the people that have been playing the game for longest and know it inside out. Thank you for your time. SfamdavidǶSfamdavidǶ3 1d
1d The Blizzard UI is terrible Example: I want to send Blizzard feedback that their ticket system is overly restrictive. It requires that I verify using a 'text message' - I don't use a cell phone - or some option about 'sending an image' with no idea how to do that. So I can't open a ticket. So I go to customer support to send that feedback - and they have no category matching the topic at all. So I pick 'technical', the closest - and it has no categories even close to sending things like 'suggestions for the UI'. So, I can't contact them, can't play the game, and can't tell them why in a ticket.Petoften0 1d
2d WoW Customer Service Feedback I have been met with the most unfriendly and toxic customer service forum agents when posting just one frustrating issue I was having. It is hard to believe such unfriendly behavior can be tolerated from blizzard staff. I would hope better policies are enforced to employ better staff whose job is to be supportive and help customers and not try to pick fights like a common forum troll/lurker. One key reason is having responsibility because right now they act like Gods since there are virtually no easy channels of feedback for the public to rate the forum agents' attitude. Half expect them to just lock-bury and delete-edit any posts that criticize their behavior on top of banning the customer. So I believe making an accessible feedback performance rating page for all blizzard staff employees and not just the ticket GMs would be a big step in ensuring and improving employee conduct.Mytale0 2d
2d 계정 국가 변경 본 계정국적을 미국->한국 국적으로 변경시켜 주세요 저는 불법프로그램 사용자도 아닙니다. 오로지 이 아이디로 게임을 즐겼습니다 부탁드립니다.Zombie209 2d
2d 오버워치 무료코드 http://m.blog.naver.com/miguh73/220746210056 여기를비롯한여러곳에서 이상한짓하는거같기도해서... 한번 검토 부탁드립니다.Prometal139 2d
2d 오버워치 경쟁전 일시정지 및 영구정지 게임 참여중 대기실에서 중요한 업무전화가 와서 받다가 그만 대기실에서 아웃 됬는데 그거에대한 패널티는 이해할수 있지만 영구정지는 너무한거 아닌가요? 일주일넘게 영구정지 중인데 아예 시즌3참여 불가능한지 답변해주세요힐다22 2d
3d Bug report login button is confusing I tried to make a bug report the other day and the report bug button wouldn't show. What actually was going on was that I wasn't logged in. Now this may seem silly, but the log in button displays "My Account" when you are not logged in. A lot of websites that have you log in will display that when you are currently logged in. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that was very confused by this matter, I eventually figured it out but it was really frustrating to try and find the post/report bug feature because I thought that I was already logged in. If nothing changes well I guess now I know, but for future users it would be nice to differentiate between being actually logged in and not, or have the link to report just show up anyways and then ask you to log in. Thanks.OpO7OpO0 3d
3d Can't Submit Tickets I can't seem to submit any tickets. I can type in my order number and description. But i can't seem to click the continue button since i'ts greyed out. Help would really be appriciated.MrDerpieBird0 3d
4d Não consigo mudar o email olá Não estou conseguindo mudar meu email , clico em edita email e nada aconteceslash1218 4d
6d 국가/지역 변경 안녕하세요.저는 어제 배틀넷계정을 만든 25살 입니다. 저는 배틀넷아이디를 만들고,드디어 나도 오버워치를 할 수 있구나 생각했습니다.부모님의 인증까지 마쳤고요. 그래서 오늘 PC방에 가서 오버워치를 플레이 해보려 게임에 접속했더니 라이센스가 어쩌고 저쩌고하면서 안되더라고요.그래서 한번 확인해 보니 국가가 북미쪽로 되어 있더라고요.검색해보니 블리자드가 북미계정은 오버워치를 구매해야지만 게임을 플레이 할 수 있다더군요. 분명 저는 한국인인데 왜 이런지 모르겠습니다. 그래서 이렇게 문의드리게 됬습니다. 제 계정의 국가/지역을 대한민국으로 바꿔주시면 감사하겠습니다. 계정은 jinsung64174@gmail.com입니다. 꼭 좀 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.Seto7 6d
6d 배틀코인 환불 오버워치 살려고 배틀코인 45,000원 충전 했는데 오버워치 구매가 안돼네요... 계속 샵으로 넘어가기만 하고 왜 그런지는 모르겠지만 배틀코인 환불을 원합니다 배틀코인 전부 환불해주세요소녀방9 6d
6d ЁБАНЫЙ БЛИЗАРД ВЫ СУКА ёбаное ГОВНО!!! ПИДАРАСЫ Следите за своей игрой!!!!!!! У вас читерастов полная хата, либо личите, либо ИДИТЕ НАХУЙ!!!!!!badboykilaz9 6d
Aug 13 베틀넷 북미계정 요즘 초등학생들이 북미계정을 이용해서 가입을 해 성인인증 없이 게임을 하고 있습니다.특히 오버워치요. 오버워치는 만 15세 이상 플레이 가능이지만 개념없는 아이들이 북미 계정으로 접속을 하여 만 15세 이하 아이들이 계속 플레이 합니다. 북미계정이나 다른 국가 계정도 성인인증, 즉 만 15세 이상 인증 해 주었으면 합니다. 오버워치 말이죠.TRV16 Aug 13
Aug 13 계정 미국->한국 LuckyTiger69 Aug 13
Aug 11 오버워치 영구정지해제 제가오버워치 영구정지를당했는데여 저도처음에접속하고나서놀랐습니다 친구가오버워치를해서다음날들어갔더니 오버워치영구정지라고해서제가핵을쓴것도아니고 친구가 쓰지도않았는데 정지를먹어서많이답답하고친구들이랑게임도못해서 많이답답합니다 ㅠㅠ 혹시영구정지풀어주셨으면해서여 저진짜부탁드립니다 핵을쓰지도않았어여 친구도안썼고 운영자님 복구좀해주세여ㅠㅠ프리와컨트롤24 Aug 11
Aug 11 tech complaint I encountered a rude and unhelpful tech and i would like to make a formal complaint. i have saved the entire conversation i just cant find the place to put in a formal complaint. please helpCuttiePie0 Aug 11
Aug 11 오버워치 영구 정지 해제 문의 아침에 일어나니까 제 계정은 영구 정지가 되어 있네요 ㅋㅋㅋ 경쟁전에서 파라밖에 안하고 빠대도 파라밖에 안하는 유저한테 왜 이런 허용되지 않은 외부 프로그램을 사용했다고 그러시는지..? 파라 명중률이 너무 높나요..? 제발 다시 제 계정을 돌려주세요. 정말로 핵같은거 안 사용했습니다. 부탁드려요.설백여우138 Aug 11
Aug 11 카드결제 취소/환불 (배틀코인) 배틀코인 결제를 했는데 승인하고 결제 할려면 시간이 많이 걸리기 때문에 다시 환불 요청 합니다 확인부탁드려요 북미 쪽으로 카드 결제 했습니다.gyeonjahui14 Aug 11
Aug 10 Want to talk to a real person Is there a way to get to speak live to a GM to have an issue resolved?Dayenara19 Aug 10
Aug 10 오버워치 북미계정 한국계정으로 전환 이번패치로 2월 17일부터 북미계정을 쓰는사람들이 피시방에서 조차 게임을 못한다고 들었습니다. 처음 북미계정을 만들수있도록 설정해놓은 블리자드 잘못도 분명히 있을터, 왜 벼룩잡기위해 초가삼집을 다 태웁니까? 북미계정은 구매할려고해도 한국 결제방식과달라 결제에 차질이 생갸 구매가 어렵습니다. 사지도 못하고 하지도 못하는데 그저 열심히 키운 아이디가 물거품이 되는걸 지켜만 보고있어야합니까? 아니면 현재 북미계정소유자들을 한국계정으로 이전해주시고 그후 추가 북미계정생성을 막은후 이전된 사람들중에 핵유저가 있으면 그 사람들을 잡으면 되지 않겠습니까? 핵문제가 심각하다는건 알고있지만 블리자드가 조금만 더 수고하시더라도 이미 있는 핵쟁이를 잡은후, 추가 핵쟁이를 방지해야지 그냥 모든 북미계정유저들을 정지시키는것은 옳지않다고 봅니다. 말투가 기분나쁘셨을수도 있을거같아 그점 사과드리고 좀 더 현실적인 개정안 가져와주시길 바라겠습니다. Feeling#11476 올림feeling309 Aug 10
Aug 8 모바일 하스스톤 소액결제 환불 요청 실수로 3300원어치 고대신의 속삭임팩 2개를 구글플레이결제로 구매했습니다 환불도와주십시오H4RDWELL11 Aug 8
Aug 6 Bfa countdown on wow website This isn't a major thing but I was wondering if your countdown to bfa launch was wrong? Since it says bfa should be released on the 14th, but the countdown you guys have on the wow website says that the countdown ends on the 13th at 6pm estbobolen1 Aug 6
Aug 5 오버워치 영구정지에 대한 이의제기 정말 억울하네요 손이라도 대봤으면 말을 안하지 열심히해서 다이아 찍고 마스터 찍을려고 하고있었는데 갑자기 영구정지라니요? 외부프로그램 사용이라니 단 한번도 사용한적 없는데 무슨 근거로 영정을 먹이는지 이해를 할 수 없네요.... 계정 복구 바랍니다hyun031711 Aug 5
Aug 1 Blizzard websites - switching languages Support could not help me so here I am... I frequently use Blizzard websites. However my experience browsing all sites is often unpleasant because of one thing. You see I live in Prague - Czech republic. Whenever I visit one of Blizz sites The default language of the site switches to German. I am not German, I don't speak German except a few sentences, I don't live near Geman border since Prague is the capital of Czech Republic. As far as I know most Czechs don't speak German. I am not asking Blizz to translate everything to Czech because I realize we are a small market. Even though Riot games translate everything even into Czech. All I am asking is, when I run blizzard.com or playhearthstone.com, don't switch the site to German. Leve it in English. Also the language switcher on all sites is located on very bad place. Trust me I am a webdesigner, I know this is wrong. I love Blizzard games and I have been fan since Starcraft came out in 1998. All I am asking is tweaking few lines of code on Blizz sites. To clarify more - I cleared my cache and cookies recently. In fact I know this is really not about me, but about how Blizzard sites are coded. There is a HTML code in Blizz site that recognizes geolocation and switches language to the most appropriate one. It helps a lot of people, I am sure. When you are a kid in Germany, Spain or Poland and don't speak English it is a blessing if the site automatically switches to your mother tongue. Alas Europe is a cluster of many small states with their own languages that are often not in any way simillar. Which is my case. I know I am asking a lot but I will ask anyway please do something about the geolocation code or at least place language switcher to more appropriate place - which means menu itself. more about Geolocation in HTML: https://www.w3schools.com/htmL/html5_geolocation.aspStormSentry0 Aug 1
Aug 1 계정 영구 정지에 대한 이의제기 저는 새벽에 오버워치 접속도 안햇고 핵도 안쓰고 욕설도 심하게 하지않았는데 이메일로 새벽에 갑자기 외부 프로그램 사용으로 인한 영구정지라고 문자가 왔습니다. 빨리 영구정지 풀어주세요.RUNNER92 Aug 1
Aug 1 욕설신고 2016년 9월 11일 11시경 꽁이용이#3757 아이디에서 진행한 오버워치 경쟁전에서 심한욕설과 성희롱 언급으로 인한 피해를 받아 (Swagelok, 쵸메링, Centurion) 이 세명의 유저를 신고하려 합니다 자세한내용이 찍힌 스크린샷이있으니 tkfkdgo142@naver.com으로 연락주신다면 스크린샷을 보내드리겠습니다 부디 강력한제재 와 영구정지 처분을 내려주셨으면 합니다 아무리 최고의 게임이라해도 이런유저가 멀쩡히 게임을 하고 이렇게 상대방에게 피해를 주는 유저를 가만히 냅둔다면 오버워치를 할 이유가없다고 생각합니다꽁이용이2 Aug 1
Jul 31 오버워치 이메일인증문제 친구 ID를 이용해서 글을 작성합니다. 오버워치 게임을 이용하려고 하나, E-Mail 인증문에로 인한 로그인을 하지 못하고 있습니다. 기존 prince1004han@nate.com Mail 계정 삭제로인해, 인증번호를 확인하지 못해 게임을 플레이 할수가 없습니다. kjhan4627@naver.com 계정으로 E-Mail 변경 부탁드립니다.지코야46 Jul 31
Jul 30 Email address isn't recognized Battle.net won't let me change my email address. I contacted support - they weren't able to change it either. The system doesn't seem to recognize some of the newer top level domains (TLD) as valid Internet addresses. Please update your email validation code.Rasparian0 Jul 30
Jul 30 배틀코인 주문대기상태 결제취소요청 주문번호 469351539 2018-7-30 배틀코인 주문대기상태 결제 취소 부탁드립니다siro0 Jul 30
Jul 30 배틀코인 주문대기 상태 결제취소요청 배틀코인 충전 후 아직 처리 전에 결제 취소 요청합니다 주문번호 371788338이고 아직 주문대기상태입니다 빠른 처리 부탁드립니다NORI5 Jul 30
Jul 30 Hearthstone -Murlocs The below link is typical Murloc BS https://hsreplay.net/replay/LAMKUr6Vr5vD46YYhHf6Z9 Please remove Murlocs From Rank Standard play.PicknFlick0 Jul 30
Jul 29 오버워치 로그인 오류 15살 평범한 중학생입니다. 다름아니라 오버워치 로그인 오류에 대해서 말할려고 합니다. 저가 하스스톤을 하려고 베틀넷에 부모님 동의 받고 아이디를 만들었습니다(이메일 아이디). 근데 오버워치와 하스스톤아이디가 통일이 되서 오버워치도 할까 해서 오버워치에 들어가서 게임을 할려고 하는데 로그인을 하고 들어가쓴데 갑자기 "오버워치 계정이 없습니다". 이렇게 뜨더라고요...... 피시방이었는데 이자리가 오류인가 싶어서 친구아이디로 했지만 친구아이디는 잘만 들어가 졌습니다. 무슨경우 인가요? 이메일 인증도 받았지만 들어가지지 않습니다.들어갈려고 별짓을 다하다가 포기하고 여기에 글을 썻습니다.. 해결책좀 찾아주세요~~!!!!!!!dfgh133510 Jul 29
Jul 29 Hearthstone - BAKU Paladin Invincible Please review the following: https://hsreplay.net/replay/CLJqkBdHGFLm2iaC5SCdEF https://hsreplay.net/replay/rARDzjiSDUP7y43zro3yfB https://hsreplay.net/replay/bBGA2Yb6EnkDFqyusuK2Xm Baku Paladin is pretty much invincible. Previous to the game link above I played a Baku Paladin and wiped the board 5 times and still could not beat Baku Paladin. Seriously guys please fix Standard Play by moving Baku, and quest cards to WILD play. These cards are killing Ranked Standard play. A monkey could build a deck with these cards and win. Force players to be creative in their deck building skills and remove these cards from Standard Play. It would not only benefit the players but would also benefit Blizzard as more players would be buying more cards to make creative decks instead of just buying enough to make a Net generated deck from pre-selected cards. I know this would not completely stop net generated decks. However, I am positive it would make Standard Rank play more competitive and enjoyable. Best regards, Blizzard FanaticPicknFlick0 Jul 29
Jul 29 디아블로2 계정복구 디아블로2 계정이 만료되었습니다 저에게 아주소중한 계정입니다 복구부탁드립니다 바바리안 캐릭터가 있는계정입니다 계정명 sims1213 입니다 배틀넷계정은 sims1213@naver.com 입니다drakecat4 Jul 29
Jul 28 Hearthstone Hunter - Overpowered Please review the following.: https://hsreplay.net/replay/rTzm7NHnEPzjjsZwZctymB A 5 turn win in Hearthstone is not my idea of fun. I, like most people, play for enjoyment and there is nothing enjoyable about a hunter killing your hero in 5 turns. On top of that I am tired of getting to a rank 16 or 17 and then (and I counted) I was paired up against 8 hunters and 3 Taunt Warriors. I mean I played 6 hunters in a row. Please fix your matching system and for the love of god TONE DOWN HUNTER! Best Regards, Blizzard FanaticPicknFlick0 Jul 28
Jul 28 오버워치 PC판 무료크랙 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40-DkLH5fnc 이곳에서 오버워치 무료크랙 다운법을 배포하고 있습니다정크렛50 Jul 28
Jul 26 GeForce Now Bans I have recently heard that some players using GeForce now are getting banned because it is and unauthorized cloud service by Blizzard. But earlier today I heard that one of nvidia’s responses to this was that it was authorized. So I wanted to go to you directly to see if I can get an answer because many of us gamers do not have the hardware to play overwatch at a acceptable frame rate and we want to make sure that we are allowed to use GeForce now so we could actually play your games. Thank youB1onicTerror1 Jul 26
Jul 26 오버워치 에임핵 판매합니다. $$오버워치 에임핵$$ 최고급 에임핵 이것만사용하면 당신도 그랜드마스터 저희 오버에임은 절대 걸리지않습니다. 직접 핵을 설정해서 플레이하실 수 있습니다. 가격 30일 3만원 가입시 1시간무료증정 overaim.kr << 즉시이동카이트22 Jul 26
Jul 25 디아블로2 아이템 복구 문의 플레이중 캐릭터가 죽은 후 방을 나갔는데 아이탬이 사라졌습니다 확인 부탁드립니다 아시아서버 아이디 ; aguilera7샤프시안9 Jul 25
Jul 25 오버워치 버그 신고 도라도 맵에서 벽 안쪽에 토르비온 포탑 설치 및 공격 악용유저있음자설연1 Jul 25
Jul 24 오버워치 국가 변경 제 오버워치계정을 북미에서 한국으로 바꿔주세요MOMOSANA57 Jul 24
Jul 23 계정 정지, 영구 정지, 무고밴 구매 안하고 피시방에서만 게임 했습니다. 핵 어떻게 받는지도 모르고 핵을 본적은 있다만 그냥 게임만 했는데? 내가 잘하는것도 아니고 맨날 해서 2500점에서 그이상 그이하 가지도 못한느뎈 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 왜 정지죠? 왜지.. 내가 핵처럼 잘하면 그냥 인정할텐데 이게 말이 되나요;; 정지 풀어주시죠 설리 #31287설리33 Jul 23
Jul 23 오버워치 경쟁전 일시정지좀 풀어주세요 안녕하세요 저는 오버워치를 플레이하는 유저 월터입니다. 제가 경쟁전을 하다가 무슨 일이 계속 생기다보니 계속 나가게됬니다 근데 어느날 봤더니 일시정지가 되어있더라고요 근데 일시정지 푸는법이 뭔가요 점수는 올리고 싶은데 제발 답장좀 빨리 해주세요월터3 Jul 23