Mobile Feedback Discussion

Aug 1 Hearthstone and WoW Feedback Do you have feedback for Hearthstone Mobile or the WoW Companion App? We'd love to hear it! Please utilize the following Game forums to provide your input: World of Warcraft - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/2690193/ Hearthstone - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/10591463/ Mobile feedback not related to games should be posted here in this forum.Zarcel0 Aug 1
Jun 2 The Blizzard Battle.net Mobile App is here! Hi everyone! Bring your Blizzard Friends wherever you go with improved messaging, friend suggestions, and presence options. Stay up–to–date with your friends on the go, wherever you are! Check it out today! - https://www.blizzard.com/apps/battle.net/mobile  Please let us know what you think, we’d love to hear your feedback!Matt Bernardo13 Jun 2
Sep 26 Welcome: Please read! Welcome to the Feedback Discussion forum for the Blizzard Battle.net mobile app! Before participating in the discussion, please be sure to read our forum Code of Conduct. You can also report any issues you find in our Bug Report Forums, and request technical assistance in our Technical Support Forums.Psione0 Sep 26
4h Pending friend requests Still no way for mobile users to delete pending SENT friend requests.Ohushi0 4h
1d Please add communities to the mobile app I don't know if this is already in the works, but it would be so amazing if we got communities in the battle.net app. I love the community system a lot and It'd be amazing to have access to them away from my PC. I am mainly talking about the Blizzard communities, not the in game Horde/Alliance ones.Stralgarr4 1d
1d Chat bubbles for out of app conversations. Chat heads! For those that dont tend to sit in the app while conversating with friends/family in game.Innevitable0 1d
Aug 7 battle net phone permissions Hello Why does the battle net app need access to my camera?Deanington6 Aug 7
Aug 4 I had battle.net autenticator in Windows 10 Mobile for 5 years I had battle.net autenticator in Windows 10 Mobile for 5 years, a beautifull nokia 930 2.2Ghz 8-core with 20Mpx zeiss lens camara. than I found battle.net autenticator.. great I use to be a World of Warcraft player since 2008.. lets start the subscrition again. and for a while I managed to play Wow ocasionally , since I installed battle.net on my phone. Recently on a ultimate patch the computer I play Wow asked again for autenticator key .. no problem I reached for my phone and the autenticator functons no more.. :?? asked for a solution with a ticket, and they said autenticator was droped for windows mobile platform. Since Im not quitting my phone, Im really thinking in quit WoW and play no more.ManNunes0 Aug 4
Jul 30 How to log in account when i'm Lost Authenticator and Phone Number Hello,so the thing is, I have an authenticator on my phone and i just lost my phone( in there have my sim card). I cannot log in on Battle.net to remove the authenticator either because i need it to be able to log in... Thank you! Sorry, my English is very bad.MusicOkami1 Jul 30
Jul 30 [Android] "Line's Full" then "Something went Wrong" Hi there, I am using a Huawei P9 Lite, Android 6.0 and seemingly randomly I will get the following error when I try to log on: "Line's Full" then "Something went Wrong". I know the line isn't actually full because I can login on my iPad no problem everytime. I've tried restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, no success. I am running Avast Mobile Security, but even turning it off doesn't seem to help, and I don't really want to have to uninstall it either.Pand3m0nia2 Jul 30
Jul 25 Warcraft RTS Forum I downloaded the app, hit edit profile, and it asks me if I want WoW, Diablo, or Starcraft shown on my profile. Why is Warcraft RTS not an option? All I play is Warcraft RTS! Also, I would like Warcraft RTS fans to have a forum different than Diablo fans, I do not think it is proper for both of us to have to post on the same (classics) forum. We are a different group of people, just like all WoW people should be able to post on one forum, so should WC RTS. Putting same game types onto the same forums I think would make more sense, for example: Forum #1 Starcraft I & II #2 Warcraft I, I, & III (Maybe call it "Warcraft RTS") #3 Diablo I, II, & III #4 WoW #5 Heroes of the Storm (Note: WoW should be a different forum than Warcraft RTS, it has a different community.) Also, it would be cool if you add the ability to post on forums, on your mobile app.Dan2 Jul 25
Jul 16 How to use authenticator for two regions on one phone? I have two accounts - one in China and one in Americas. Previously, I had Blizzard Authenticator installed on my iPhone for my Chinese account, which was downloaded in Apple's App Store of China region. It worked well. Now I want to use Blizzard Authenticator for my American account as well. So I basically switched the region of App Store on my iPhone from China to US. And then I downloaded Blizzard Authenticator from App Store. However, when I opened the newly installed Blizzard Authenticator (which was from the App Store of US), I found its region was still set as China. So, when I logged in, it displayed the EXACT authentication information as the old Blizzard Authenticator (which was from the App Store of China). I couldn't find a way to switch region in the app. So my question is, is it possible to use the Blizzard Authenticator for two regions on one phone? Thanks.StarvedCat0 Jul 16
Jul 11 New update stop Huawei Nova 2i from being compatible with Hearthstone I'm not sure what you guys did last night but my device (Huawei Mate 10 Lite/Huawei Nova 2i) is no longer compatible with Hearthstone. I have been able to play on the device all the while since I bought it early this year. Now the update just say that I need to install something from Play Store and I can't click update as it says that the game is incompatible with my device.cracksys2 Jul 11
Jun 30 Store in the Mobile App I would love to see a Store tab come to the Battle.net Mobile App. This way we can see new deals without having to start up our PCs or Laptops. Yes, of course you can go to the Battle.net website, but a Store tab in the app itself would be a lot easier and faster to access.Emuruh0 Jun 30
Jun 30 Mic for blizzard app pls !! Hello I was thinking that Battlenet app can use a microphone ability so we can talk throu with our phones live in the game we are playing , or there is one but I don't know how to use it, I believe lot of people don't have microphones and this can do a major help for better gaming experience for everyone, tnx.beanboy0 Jun 30
May 29 Downtime alerts Hey, it's Tuesday in Aus, which means weekly WoW downtime night - but I can't remember whether it's resets or long maintenance. Would be a useful feature for the app to show downtime alerts same as the desktop app, please :)Hydden0 May 29
May 28 Outgoing pending friend requests On a desktop version, there is an option to see and remove your outgoing friend requests, and that does not exist in the mobile version. While it is not vital, but if you have your outgoing requests list full, then you can no longer add new friends, even if your friends list is not full. https://i.imgur.com/iJNFr2c.png While it does not affect me much, since I play on PC and Mobile, so I can take care of it with my PC, but it would be nice for people who do not play on PC to have it in Mobile version as well, just so they could clear up their outgoing requests without the need to log in to PC or Mac descktop app. Thank you for your time.Mazvis0 May 28
May 27 Clear Chat History Button An option to clear chat history. I’m tired of seeing messages from months back in my chat with someone.Fabstion4 May 27
May 27 I would love a way to be able to use Google play money to add cash to my Battle.net balance This is the reason I downloaded to app, to see if this was possible. I would love a place to use my Google Rewards cash (already bought the pro version of all the apps I use) and as it is it just feels like the money I'm earning is vanishing as it expires a year without being used. Is there any chance of this feature being added?Huskyreon0 May 27
May 24 Highlights on phone Hi i think the ability to watch saved highlights on your phone would be amazing. I really want to show my friends a few bit I cantoverwolf0 May 24
May 9 SC: BW on Tablet?? Will Star Craft: Brood Wars work on Tabets OS? Android?DmanSwarmer0 May 9
May 2 Showing friends' offline duration + sorting according to time offline I have 200 friends on friend list already. I need to delete friends if I want to add more. However, the app does not show who have been offline for the longest duration. I suggest: 1) Please show friend's offline duration. If doing this causes server traffic load problem, at least make it on client side and have the mobile phone records down and shows each friend's last online time (even though this may miss some friends who maybe online when I am offline but it is still better than nothing at all). 2) After implemented the above suggestion, please also add an option sorting friends according to their offline duration. Thanks for reading!Wakeman0 May 2
Apr 30 Group chat on mobile Me and a few of my friends made a group chat on the desktop app but we can't do the group chat on the mobile app. I feel that is a feature that should be made available on the mobile app. Its really inconvenient having to login to my computer everytime I want access it.Nate8080 Apr 30
Apr 19 Blizzard Chat App: Allow Sending Photos As the topic says, it'd be great if we could send images through the chatting application.Mikoe0 Apr 19
Apr 18 Multiple authenticators iCloud Restore I have both US and Chinese Battlenet accounts so I have both US and Chinese authenticator installed on my iPhone. When I restore from iCloud keychain back up it restored my Chinese authenticator profile to my US authenticator. Need to enhance the iCloud Keychain sync function so the back up is app specific/or give a choice on which profile to restore onTianRizzle0 Apr 18
Apr 18 Chat history! Okay, I know I'll be the thousandth person to bring it up but there REALLY needs to be an option to clear the chat history. For both the mobile app and the desktop.Sar1 Apr 18
Apr 14 Feature Suggestion: Forums I feel that the battle.net app would really benefit from having a forums section of the app. It would be way more convenient than having to log into the forums each time from a mobile browser.Cube1210 Apr 14
Apr 10 Blizzard app needs: 1. We need to be able to change legion in mobile so we can chat with other friends 2. We need incoming requests 3.Gifts 4.GroupZybørg1 Apr 10
Apr 8 Authenticator Push Notifications I just want to say thank you to the development team in charge of returning push notifications to the mobile authenticator. Having that additional level of ease-of-access is quite nice.Elinry0 Apr 8
Apr 1 Mobile App Feature Request: News As the title says, please add the "News" Tab from the desktop app to the mobile app. Should be relatively easy to implement I guess and is nice to have. PS: Shop would also be nice :DKweeepah0 Apr 1
Mar 27 I suggest we can watch sc2 replay in blizzard mobile app and join sc2 custom melee game as observer. I suggest we can watch sc2 replay in blizzard mobile app and join sc2 custom melee game as observer.Animal0 Mar 27
Mar 26 Lost vikings Hello. I really would like to have Lost vikings revived. Would work great most of the smart phones and on nintendo switch aswell. You don't have do it but I miss that great game but I don't know if you have the right for that IP and was not Rock'n'roll racing a part of blizzard? Keep it up good workKittenhat1 Mar 26
Mar 21 Limit the number of push notifications When someone sends me a message, it adds a notification for every single message sent. So if I don't answer right away I can easily have a bunch of notifications lining up my notification list. Other apps like Skype only list one notification that I received a message and won't add to the list again until I check the messages. Currently the only option is to disable them entirely. I want push notifications, but I don't need one for every single individual message someone sends me.Bigchimpin4 Mar 21
Mar 20 iPhone X Messaged Blizzard customer service about this and they let me know to get over here and leave a comment. Blizzard Apps looking pretty sad on the iPhone X right now: would love to see them in their beautiful edge to edge glory. Thx in advance!coyote0 Mar 20
Mar 20 [Android] Always seen as "Online in mobile" after uninstalling After installing the Battle.net app from the Playstore, logging in and uninstalling it afterwards, my status would still be "Online in mobile". Opening and closing the launcher on PC didn't help. It didn't change for two weeks, so i talked to the customer support, who asked me to reset my password. Afterwards I was shown as "offline" again, when i closed the Launcher on PC. Also CS asked me not to install the App again, to not run into the same problem again. ;) I'm currently using a Galaxy S7 with the latest Updates. The problem is kinda solved, but I'm not really happy about the solution.Julisu0 Mar 20
Feb 25 Groups on the mobile app We should be able to have the groups like we do on the social tab of battle.net . So we would have group invites and more importantly, voice channelsCobble4lyfe0 Feb 25
Feb 22 View Send Friend Requests Greetings!))) In the mobile app there is no possibilities to view your sent requests. In PC it's - Settings -> Friends & Chat -> View Send Friend Requests. Unfortunately, in account settings on the site there is no any friends list or request settings. That's why, some players (in hearthstone for example) face the problem of adding friends and sending requests. The reason is clear - limit of 200 friends (including pending invites). The game is simply not able to send a request an gives an error (but in this message there is no any explanation that this error because of your friends list. It's just "Game completed and recorded! Please restart Hearthstone to continue".) Some people don't know that this limit of 200 friends includes also waiting/pending invites but also, there are some who simply have no access to this list because they play only on their phones. So, for PC users this problem of adding friends is solved quite simply - just go to the settings and delete some invites. But what about mobile users only? As an active member of hearthstone russian technical support what should I reply? If I understand correctly, the simplest solution for now it's just delete/remove some of your friends, right? Will you add any list management to mobile app in future updates? Best regards, bySalamandra ;)bySalamandra0 Feb 22
Feb 20 Why doesn't one-touch auth work for in-game login? Only works for websites and if you run a game through the client it logs in automatically. BUT, if you get logged out or start a game without the client, you have to use the authenticator code. Wouldn't it be much more useful if the approve/deny thing worked for in-game logins and not just websites?AdunSaveMe0 Feb 20
Feb 18 Android Device Support I've been waiting for a Battle.net mobile app for years. Now that it's available, the play store says it's not compatible with my device. This is a disappointment of epic proportions. I have an LG Ultimate 2 [LG-L41C] for Straight Talk. It shipped with Android v4.4.2 and Tracfone doesn't deliver OTA system updates. Whatever OS Tracfone devices ship with, that's what they stay with, and I can't just spend $200+ on a whim for 1 little app, so I'm stuck with this phone until it dies. To be honest, I don't even want a newer phone; I like my hardware buttons that don't appear on the screen, and my 256 color LED that glows around the home button, and I hate the flat, two-tone UI on all newer devices. Screw material design, and every manufacturer and developer for jumping on board the POS design band wagon.Kor11349 Feb 18
Feb 17 Gen chat app General Chat app The "general chat" addition to the blizzard app has blizzard game chat servers so you can join chat servers of owned games to chat with fellow players from any deviceFactory0 Feb 17
Feb 6 [Android] Use adaptive launcher icons The app currently uses a round icon on every device, the new way of doing things on Android is that you provide an icon that can adapt to any shape the looks fit to your current launcher's theme. Here is how you do that: https://medium.com/@ianhlake/vectordrawable-adaptive-icons-3fed3d3205b5Stan3 Feb 6
Feb 6 [Android] Background Execution Limits On newer Android devices, there is a execution limit for background threads, I don't know if that is the reason that the Battle.net gets killed very often and I don't get messages but here is how you would avoid that: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/oreo/background.htmlStan2 Feb 6
Feb 6 Bundled Notifications for Android Please use bundled notifications for the Android client. I get individual notifications for each individual line a friend messages me. It should be bundled into the same notification group with only the first line peeking and the rest shown when the notification is expanded. Also, an inline reply would be great.Robster2 Feb 6
Feb 5 spectator view on Battle.net mobile app i have a suggestion to add spectator view on Battle.net mobile app , please give a eye on this topic.MrLucifer0 Feb 5
Feb 4 Authenticator spam from Vietnam Hi, I am not sure where to post this. But last time, someone tried to log in on my Blizzard account. I got this spam on my authenticator from Vietnam. It kept spamming every second to verify my login, I denied every request but it kept on going for an hour, every second I received a request. My password is unique from Blizzard, and never shared my password to someone else or linking my Blizzard account to websites. After changing my password, the spam stopped. I am not sure what caused this problem but it did seem like a bot who kept spamming the login button till I accept the login request.Seydie0 Feb 4
Feb 3 [Feature Request] Timestamps and delivery reports Would love to have timestamps next to the messages and delivery reports like the check marks in WhatsApp so I know my message was delivered.Stan2 Feb 3
Feb 1 Overwatch Clips Let us view Overwatch clips from the app? :DNatNATTO0 Feb 1
Feb 1 Could we also see how long our friends'be been playing(in game)? Hi! So I've downloaded the iOS app for a while and thanks for creating it! For the latest update I appreciate that we can now see avatars! There are two more things I still hope we will see in the future! 1. Is it possible that the app function like desktop app which we could see how long our friends have been playing(like in OW game) 2. Also another thing appear on desktop app, when our friends(favorites or not, we are allowed to set), can we get notified on iOS app as well?ZigZig0 Feb 1
Jan 28 Please Merge The Blizzard Battle.net App with the Battle.net Authenticator The Steam platform have their mobile clients also function as an authenticator. Could Blizzard do the same for us? It makes no sense that we need to exit the bnet app and go into the authenticator to press approve then switch back.Procyon21 Jan 28
Jan 25 Clan chat for D3 on the app Wish the app had a Clan chat for Diablo 3KuzICan1871 Jan 25