Mobile Feedback Discussion

Jun 30, 2018 Store in the Mobile App I would love to see a Store tab come to the Battle.net Mobile App. This way we can see new deals without having to start up our PCs or Laptops. Yes, of course you can go to the Battle.net website, but a Store tab in the app itself would be a lot easier and faster to access.Emuruh0 Jun 30, 2018
Jun 30, 2018 Mic for blizzard app pls !! Hello I was thinking that Battlenet app can use a microphone ability so we can talk throu with our phones live in the game we are playing , or there is one but I don't know how to use it, I believe lot of people don't have microphones and this can do a major help for better gaming experience for everyone, tnx.beanboy0 Jun 30, 2018
May 29, 2018 Downtime alerts Hey, it's Tuesday in Aus, which means weekly WoW downtime night - but I can't remember whether it's resets or long maintenance. Would be a useful feature for the app to show downtime alerts same as the desktop app, please :)Hydden0 May 29, 2018
May 28, 2018 Outgoing pending friend requests On a desktop version, there is an option to see and remove your outgoing friend requests, and that does not exist in the mobile version. While it is not vital, but if you have your outgoing requests list full, then you can no longer add new friends, even if your friends list is not full. https://i.imgur.com/iJNFr2c.png While it does not affect me much, since I play on PC and Mobile, so I can take care of it with my PC, but it would be nice for people who do not play on PC to have it in Mobile version as well, just so they could clear up their outgoing requests without the need to log in to PC or Mac descktop app. Thank you for your time.Mazvis0 May 28, 2018
May 27, 2018 Clear Chat History Button An option to clear chat history. I’m tired of seeing messages from months back in my chat with someone.Fabstion4 May 27, 2018
May 27, 2018 I would love a way to be able to use Google play money to add cash to my Battle.net balance This is the reason I downloaded to app, to see if this was possible. I would love a place to use my Google Rewards cash (already bought the pro version of all the apps I use) and as it is it just feels like the money I'm earning is vanishing as it expires a year without being used. Is there any chance of this feature being added?Huskyreon0 May 27, 2018
May 24, 2018 Highlights on phone Hi i think the ability to watch saved highlights on your phone would be amazing. I really want to show my friends a few bit I cantoverwolf0 May 24, 2018
May 9, 2018 SC: BW on Tablet?? Will Star Craft: Brood Wars work on Tabets OS? Android?DmanSwarmer0 May 9, 2018
May 2, 2018 Showing friends' offline duration + sorting according to time offline I have 200 friends on friend list already. I need to delete friends if I want to add more. However, the app does not show who have been offline for the longest duration. I suggest: 1) Please show friend's offline duration. If doing this causes server traffic load problem, at least make it on client side and have the mobile phone records down and shows each friend's last online time (even though this may miss some friends who maybe online when I am offline but it is still better than nothing at all). 2) After implemented the above suggestion, please also add an option sorting friends according to their offline duration. Thanks for reading!Wakeman0 May 2, 2018
Apr 18, 2018 Multiple authenticators iCloud Restore I have both US and Chinese Battlenet accounts so I have both US and Chinese authenticator installed on my iPhone. When I restore from iCloud keychain back up it restored my Chinese authenticator profile to my US authenticator. Need to enhance the iCloud Keychain sync function so the back up is app specific/or give a choice on which profile to restore onTianRizzle0 Apr 18, 2018
Apr 18, 2018 Chat history! Okay, I know I'll be the thousandth person to bring it up but there REALLY needs to be an option to clear the chat history. For both the mobile app and the desktop.Sar1 Apr 18, 2018
Apr 14, 2018 Feature Suggestion: Forums I feel that the battle.net app would really benefit from having a forums section of the app. It would be way more convenient than having to log into the forums each time from a mobile browser.Cube1210 Apr 14, 2018
Apr 10, 2018 Blizzard app needs: 1. We need to be able to change legion in mobile so we can chat with other friends 2. We need incoming requests 3.Gifts 4.GroupZybørg1 Apr 10, 2018
Apr 8, 2018 Authenticator Push Notifications I just want to say thank you to the development team in charge of returning push notifications to the mobile authenticator. Having that additional level of ease-of-access is quite nice.Elinry0 Apr 8, 2018
Apr 1, 2018 Mobile App Feature Request: News As the title says, please add the "News" Tab from the desktop app to the mobile app. Should be relatively easy to implement I guess and is nice to have. PS: Shop would also be nice :DKweeepah0 Apr 1, 2018
Mar 27, 2018 I suggest we can watch sc2 replay in blizzard mobile app and join sc2 custom melee game as observer. I suggest we can watch sc2 replay in blizzard mobile app and join sc2 custom melee game as observer.Animal0 Mar 27, 2018
Mar 26, 2018 Lost vikings Hello. I really would like to have Lost vikings revived. Would work great most of the smart phones and on nintendo switch aswell. You don't have do it but I miss that great game but I don't know if you have the right for that IP and was not Rock'n'roll racing a part of blizzard? Keep it up good workKittenhat1 Mar 26, 2018
Mar 21, 2018 Limit the number of push notifications When someone sends me a message, it adds a notification for every single message sent. So if I don't answer right away I can easily have a bunch of notifications lining up my notification list. Other apps like Skype only list one notification that I received a message and won't add to the list again until I check the messages. Currently the only option is to disable them entirely. I want push notifications, but I don't need one for every single individual message someone sends me.Bigchimpin4 Mar 21, 2018
Mar 20, 2018 iPhone X Messaged Blizzard customer service about this and they let me know to get over here and leave a comment. Blizzard Apps looking pretty sad on the iPhone X right now: would love to see them in their beautiful edge to edge glory. Thx in advance!coyote0 Mar 20, 2018
Mar 20, 2018 [Android] Always seen as "Online in mobile" after uninstalling After installing the Battle.net app from the Playstore, logging in and uninstalling it afterwards, my status would still be "Online in mobile". Opening and closing the launcher on PC didn't help. It didn't change for two weeks, so i talked to the customer support, who asked me to reset my password. Afterwards I was shown as "offline" again, when i closed the Launcher on PC. Also CS asked me not to install the App again, to not run into the same problem again. ;) I'm currently using a Galaxy S7 with the latest Updates. The problem is kinda solved, but I'm not really happy about the solution.Julisu0 Mar 20, 2018
Feb 22, 2018 View Send Friend Requests Greetings!))) In the mobile app there is no possibilities to view your sent requests. In PC it's - Settings -> Friends & Chat -> View Send Friend Requests. Unfortunately, in account settings on the site there is no any friends list or request settings. That's why, some players (in hearthstone for example) face the problem of adding friends and sending requests. The reason is clear - limit of 200 friends (including pending invites). The game is simply not able to send a request an gives an error (but in this message there is no any explanation that this error because of your friends list. It's just "Game completed and recorded! Please restart Hearthstone to continue".) Some people don't know that this limit of 200 friends includes also waiting/pending invites but also, there are some who simply have no access to this list because they play only on their phones. So, for PC users this problem of adding friends is solved quite simply - just go to the settings and delete some invites. But what about mobile users only? As an active member of hearthstone russian technical support what should I reply? If I understand correctly, the simplest solution for now it's just delete/remove some of your friends, right? Will you add any list management to mobile app in future updates? Best regards, bySalamandra ;)bySalamandra0 Feb 22, 2018
Feb 20, 2018 Why doesn't one-touch auth work for in-game login? Only works for websites and if you run a game through the client it logs in automatically. BUT, if you get logged out or start a game without the client, you have to use the authenticator code. Wouldn't it be much more useful if the approve/deny thing worked for in-game logins and not just websites?AdunSaveMe0 Feb 20, 2018
Feb 17, 2018 Gen chat app General Chat app The "general chat" addition to the blizzard app has blizzard game chat servers so you can join chat servers of owned games to chat with fellow players from any deviceFactory0 Feb 17, 2018
Feb 6, 2018 [Android] Use adaptive launcher icons The app currently uses a round icon on every device, the new way of doing things on Android is that you provide an icon that can adapt to any shape the looks fit to your current launcher's theme. Here is how you do that: https://medium.com/@ianhlake/vectordrawable-adaptive-icons-3fed3d3205b5Stan3 Feb 6, 2018
Feb 6, 2018 [Android] Background Execution Limits On newer Android devices, there is a execution limit for background threads, I don't know if that is the reason that the Battle.net gets killed very often and I don't get messages but here is how you would avoid that: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/oreo/background.htmlStan2 Feb 6, 2018
Feb 6, 2018 Bundled Notifications for Android Please use bundled notifications for the Android client. I get individual notifications for each individual line a friend messages me. It should be bundled into the same notification group with only the first line peeking and the rest shown when the notification is expanded. Also, an inline reply would be great.Robster2 Feb 6, 2018
Feb 5, 2018 spectator view on Battle.net mobile app i have a suggestion to add spectator view on Battle.net mobile app , please give a eye on this topic.MrLucifer0 Feb 5, 2018
Feb 4, 2018 Authenticator spam from Vietnam Hi, I am not sure where to post this. But last time, someone tried to log in on my Blizzard account. I got this spam on my authenticator from Vietnam. It kept spamming every second to verify my login, I denied every request but it kept on going for an hour, every second I received a request. My password is unique from Blizzard, and never shared my password to someone else or linking my Blizzard account to websites. After changing my password, the spam stopped. I am not sure what caused this problem but it did seem like a bot who kept spamming the login button till I accept the login request.Seydie0 Feb 4, 2018
Feb 3, 2018 [Feature Request] Timestamps and delivery reports Would love to have timestamps next to the messages and delivery reports like the check marks in WhatsApp so I know my message was delivered.Stan2 Feb 3, 2018
Feb 1, 2018 Overwatch Clips Let us view Overwatch clips from the app? :DNatNATTO0 Feb 1, 2018
Feb 1, 2018 Could we also see how long our friends'be been playing(in game)? Hi! So I've downloaded the iOS app for a while and thanks for creating it! For the latest update I appreciate that we can now see avatars! There are two more things I still hope we will see in the future! 1. Is it possible that the app function like desktop app which we could see how long our friends have been playing(like in OW game) 2. Also another thing appear on desktop app, when our friends(favorites or not, we are allowed to set), can we get notified on iOS app as well?ZigZig0 Feb 1, 2018
Jan 28, 2018 Please Merge The Blizzard Battle.net App with the Battle.net Authenticator The Steam platform have their mobile clients also function as an authenticator. Could Blizzard do the same for us? It makes no sense that we need to exit the bnet app and go into the authenticator to press approve then switch back.Procyon21 Jan 28, 2018
Jan 25, 2018 Clan chat for D3 on the app Wish the app had a Clan chat for Diablo 3KuzICan1871 Jan 25, 2018
Jan 25, 2018 Market Place add a market place for buying gifts, and ect...Thodin0 Jan 25, 2018
Jan 23, 2018 [Android] The app disallows screenshots So I tried to take a screenshot of the error message during login and saw that you guys opted to forbid screenshots during that phase? Any reason why? Passwords are never visible?Stan1 Jan 23, 2018
Jan 20, 2018 B-net,armory,auth,pet battle Hi, i think that mobile pvp pet battle would idea what we need to atleast try. And why b-net, wow armory and authenticator mobile apps havent been put as a one app. Ps. Mobile armory does need to be updated, it's still on pandarian challenge modes etc...MTJ50 Jan 20, 2018
Jan 19, 2018 App. pop out, someone from different country trying to access my account... If i knew how to insert a image i would, but... so, the title says everythingChukutin1 Jan 19, 2018
Jan 15, 2018 In-app authenticator So far the Blizzard Apps are good. I love it. As a suggestion, Instead of having two different apps. We can have Blizzard authenticator in Battle.net app. Which for logging in to the app needs confirmation by registered email or by registered phone number. And adding Shop in the app just like desktop Battle.net. And an option to redeem codes. Which will make things more easier to manage. I hope my feedback will be helpful. Love you Blizzard :)Genji1 Jan 15, 2018
Jan 13, 2018 Suggestions for the OW League App I threw together several feedback suggestions from Reddit and myself that I hope get added to the todo list for implementations. 1) Chromecast support 2) Use the user's bnet profile picture 3) Stats? Maybe eventually 4) Ability to share/link the recorded VoDs 5) Change the notification icon. It's the same as the android's alarm icon and it's quite confusing. Not sure if applicable to iOS Any other ideas, I look forward to seeing in the comments!ScarletRaven0 Jan 13, 2018
Jan 9, 2018 Desktop App's Social Groups Are there any plans for this functionality to be added to the mobile app?Kishe5 Jan 9, 2018
Dec 25, 2017 Broadcast Yo, I think it would be nice to be able to broadcast message to all my contacts from mobile app.Tzkatlekebwa0 Dec 25, 2017
Dec 23, 2017 Spectate in Mobile App While On The Go I think battle net app in mobile allow to spectate other friends playing while on the go and also can chat Its good u can implemented that in mobile app ThanksBurstLinker0 Dec 23, 2017
Dec 22, 2017 Clan Members First of all, the mobile app is a awesome improvement to the Blizzard experience. Now... Not sure if it was mentioned as I am currently mobile at this time. I was going to have a clan member add a new guy to the clan but The mobile application does not show the clan list. I feel that this would be a great addition to have the clan members show on the mobile app as well. Is this something thats possible to integrate? Any plans on doing so? Thanks!kwittstruck0 Dec 22, 2017
Dec 22, 2017 Battle net store option Can we get an option to look at the battle net store on here please?Draniel0 Dec 22, 2017
Dec 4, 2017 Status: Mobile - App not installed on Smartphone Hi everyone, Two weeks ago I installed the Battlenet App on my Tablet. Ever since that day I will always show online with the status "Mobile" once my Smartphone (NOT Tablet) connects to the WiFi at home. The Tablet is turned OFF and my Computer is turned OFF. The Battlenet, Legion or Armory app are all NOT installed on my Smartphone. Today as test I have removed the Battlenet App from my Tablet, but even when the Tablet and Computer are turned OFF, friends can still see me Online with status "Mobile". When I turn my Smartphone OFF, then they see me as Offline. It may have something to do with the Google Account (same on Tablet and Smartphone) syncing the online status to my Smartphone, but I am unable to find any setting related to this and even then it should not do this when the app isn't even installed. I've created a support-ticket already, but they don't know yet what causes this. Is there anyone else who has this problem? Or is there anyone who could test this out and show their findings? Thanks for the support, With kind regards, QookiQooki1 Dec 4, 2017
Nov 30, 2017 Manage Block lists The chat is decent, but there needs to be a way to manage your block list or an option to rather than relying on just using the bnet desktop client.nyarlathotep0 Nov 30, 2017
Nov 27, 2017 Blizzard AR Viewer Blizzard AR Viewer is used to show amazing Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls art book in 3D. For some reason the app is dead. It cannot be found in google store anymore and the one that I installed 3 years ago doesn't work. After I scan an image in the book on page with the symbol the app says 'Internal error' Here is support response which is why I'm here. Issue ID: #61651556 Your ticket has received the following response: This is Game Master Valaladur here to help you with the Blizzard AR Viewer. Thanks for reaching out to me so that I could help look into this for you! :) I made sure to look into everything that I possibly could for the Blizzard AR viewer, and let me tell ya, I haven't heard or seen this thing in action for a very long time >.< I know that this application started out back in 2014 and currently when looking around for info on it, the original article has broken links that lead no where and when looking manually on the app stores, the AR viewer is not available. I do hate to bring bad news into this, but it would appear that the AR viewer is no longer available or in service based on the information I was able to find. If you would like to look into this more or I would really recommend submitting a forum post in the Mobile section to see if anything else may be known about this: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/ Thanks for reaching out to me with this! I am super glad I could help you out in getting this looked in to! If you need help with anything else, or just a question, please do reach back out! Farewell and have a great rest of your day! :)InnSight1 Nov 27, 2017
Nov 10, 2017 Mobile apps Blizzard please Hi , dear Blizzard I been playing your game since SC1 and then go on D1 and D2 and pretty much I love every game you made and it is also my childhood good memory, honesly i really really wanted to have more time to enjoy blizzard game but i cant now day most people around the world are carrying the Mobile Smart phone and , couple years ago you guys released Hearthstone on i was really excited and of course I been participate with the game awhile but not long , i figured it was lack of actions like MMORPG like WoW , or Heroes of the storm , etc , I really wanted to say Blizzard please make or bring a good Action game like WoW or HOTS on apps !!!!!!!!!!!Hwo0 Nov 10, 2017
Nov 10, 2017 Profiles for suggested friends? Is it possible to be able to look at profiles of people in the suggested friends list on the mobile app? You can do that on the desktop app.WackyE0 Nov 10, 2017
Nov 7, 2017 Wow Armory Guild Search Function Nothing game breaking, just something I found interesting/easy to fix. I was looking up someone from a guild I saw, using the wow armory guild search feature, and the default level range for the search is 1-100, where it should obviously be 1-110. Not a big deal, just a way to improve.Roflcoptor1 Nov 7, 2017