Feedback Discussion

May 13, 2014 Welcome: Please read! Welcome to the Feedback Discussion forum for the Battle.net desktop app! Before participating in the discussion, please be sure to read our forum Code of Conduct, and refer to the Beta FAQ and Known Issues list here before posting to see if your issue is already covered.Aratil0 May 13, 2014
4d New Feature Now Live - Social Tab & Groups Our new Social tab is your one stop shop for managing all your social interactions. Whether you’re whispering messages to a friend, engaging in multi-chats, or hanging out in our new Blizzard Groups, you can easily pick up where you left off in all your conversations. Chats When you open a chat with someone in the Blizzard app, it will show up in the Chats list under the Social tab. This keeps all your conversations in an organized, accessible list. If you ever want to take a conversation outside that list, click the [icon] icon in the top right corner to open it in a new window. Groups Blizzard Groups are a new way for you to connect with your friends and plan your next mission. Players can create and join Groups based on their common interests. You can use groups to keep in touch, share strategies, and catch up on conversations you might’ve missed while offline. Creating a Group When you create a Group, you can choose from several options to customize your experience. First, provide a Group name. This will be the title that appears in the Groups section. You can also choose an avatar (from a variety of in-game icons) and write a short description for your Group. Inviting Others Once the Group is created, you can start inviting Battle.net friends to join. Browse your Friends list and select who you’d like to add, or send an invite link. The invite link can be customized to expire after a set amount of time or a set amount of clicks. You can also manage the created links in the Group Settings and revoke access to the Group, if needed. Channels Each Group can have multiple text and voice chat channels. You’ll start with a General channel by default, but from there you can create custom channels as needed. When you create a channel, you’ll assign it a name and have the option to provide a short description. You can also choose who can view the channel. The Groups beta is available now in the Americas region. Head to the Social tab to get the party started! Once you’ve had a chance to check out it out, use this thread to discuss the new features.Psione71 4d
Jun 29 New Feature Now Live - Clear Chat History We've heard your feedback! With today's release of the Blizzard Battle.net Desktop Application version 1.12.1.10246, you will now be able to clear chat history for 1-on-1 chats. To clear chat history, navigate to a 1-on-1 conversation and open the dropdown by the user's BattleTag or Real ID. Select "Clear Chat History" and confirm the prompt! Keep in mind that this will only clear your view of the chat and does not clear the history for both users. Keep the feedback coming!Exeliran1 Jun 29
Jun 29 New Feature Now Live - Appear Offline Appear offline allows you to set your status to show you as “offline” to your Blizzard friends while remaining connected to Battle.net. This means you can launch the app and game away without distraction. Appearing offline will show you as offline to everyone in your Blizzard friends list. Once you have joined a game, the experience of appearing offline might be slightly different depending on which game you are playing. In the case of World of Warcraft, your guildmates will see your character come online and enter WoW’s in-game chat channels, and anyone who has you as a character-level friend will see you online on their friends list. Everyone outside of the same game as you will not see you online or playing any games. Offline Messaging Do you see a friend who’s offline but you really want to send them a message while it’s on your mind? You can now send offline friends messages and they will receive them the next time they come online! While appearing offline you can still send and receive messages in the app, but it is up to you when you want to respond. Once you start using these feature, we’d love to hear what you think. Feel free to use this thread to post your thoughts on Appear Offline.Psione70 Jun 29
May 31 New Feature Now Live – Gifting Whether it’s a friend’s birthday or you want to say “thanks” to a friend, the new player-to-player gifting feature lets you purchase and send in-game gifts to your friends. Sending a gift To send a gift, head to the Shop tab in the Battle.net desktop app. Select a gifting-enabled item such as Hearthstone card packs or Overwatch Loot Boxes. Select the Gift button, and choose the friend from a drop-down menu during the purchasing process. After choosing a friend, you can send a message that is shown with the gift. After that, finish the purchasing process. Claiming a gift When someone sends you a gift, the upper right of the app will light up to show you that something’s waiting (you can also select View Gifts from the drop-down menu under your BattleTag). Click the gift icon that lit up to open your gift inventory. Here, you’ll find any gifts that are waiting for you. Click Claim or visit the Gifts web page on mobile to add the gift to your collection in the associated game. Once you’ve sent and/or receive some gifts, let us know what you think! You can use this thread to provide feedback on the Gifting experience in the Battle.net Desktop App.Dylon Kempkes12 May 31
2h unable to connect to connect to battle.net "you may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net server." AKA temporary restriction without any of the possible causes for it to happen. I'Ll just copy what I wrote before: This error showed twice within 15 minutes and it blocks me from joining Battle.net for the next 5 minutes. It happened when I quickly copied name of room into the Room Name in Custom Games? Is it possible that I've been marked as a bot and stopped or something? Since the room list isn't fixed and we have to use MakeMeHost/EntGaming at least make it possible please, Blizzard, thanks. If I'm wrong, explain please. Yes, I made tests with friend and every time he quickly goes into Custom Games after logging in and copying Game Name, he gets kicked and so do I from Battle.Net. Please fix this, thanks.MrIjela0 2h
9h 오버워치 계정 해킹 제가 오버워치 계정을 해킹당했습니다 미국계정이지만 오버워치를 구매해 집에서 할수있는계정이였습니다. 제가 본인확인 답변을 롤이라고 쉽게 해놓아서인지 이메일을 변경당했습니다. 제가 쓰던 이메일은 polololee@naver.com였습니다 한국시간으로 오후 9시37분에 이메일을 변경당해 찾을수없게됬습니다. 제 명의로 되어있는계정이여서본인인증은 가능한데 미국계정이라 알람이서비스밖에 지원하지않아 찾을수가없습니다.SystonOnline6 9h
10h Please add WoW Spec icons as Avatars Please, there is no reason the avatar has to be somebody's face.Kazahana0 10h
13h Disabling Voice Chat Dear Blizzard. Can we have the option to disable the voice chat? Although a great feature for players to use; most have already an established voice option. Please give us the ability to choose whether we want to opt in or out of your feature.Lahav0 13h
17h battlenet://Pro/ and other shortcuts not working properly *Solved!* Hello! For some reason today all my Blizzard desktop shortcuts stopped working properly. For example: "C:\Overwatch\Overwatch Launcher.exe" "battlenet://Pro/" "C:\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft Launcher.exe" "battlenet://WoW/" "E:\Destiny 2\Destiny 2 Launcher.exe" "battlenet://DST2/" Few days ago everything was fine, now all this shortcuts open blizzard-app gamepages instead of games themself. Any way to fix it ourself or this problem has occured because of the latest app update? Sorry for my English. Solution is here thanks to daf! ...Feuerstarter8 17h
18h No Activision games on battlenet I dont want to see activision games on battlenetWarsong1 18h
19h Linux Support for Blizzard Games The question of Linux support comes up time and time again but I really think it is time that Blizzard actuallty supported Linux. Here is why. Drivers aren't an issue anymore One of the big reasons that people didn't want to use Linux was the poor state of graphics drivers. This isn't an issue anymore. The drivers have massively improved and the major performance differences that some games still show are down to the lower quality wrapper-based ports rather than the native ports (like those Valve did for their games). Vulkan The Vulkan API is the cross-platform versions of DirectX 12. These two APIs are the future of PC Games but Vulkan isn't restricted to Windows 10 like DX12 is. By using Vulkan, Blizzard can generate code that is multi-platform friendly and would make the job of creating and supporting Linux games much easier in the long run. Blizzard are also a member of the Khronos group, the people who publish the spec for the Vulkan API. Source: https://www.khronos.org/members/contributors Distro Fragmentation isn't an issue Another common argument for not using or supporting Linux is the number of distributions. While there are large number of options, the vast majority of Linux users use a small handful of distros that are very similar to each other. More importantly, Valve only officially support Ubuntu which makes their job easier while also reducing the diea who need to officially support every distribution that exists. Users are willing to test/support companies that support Linux There is a dedicated and growing community around Linux gaming that is willing to help developers, both finanically and constructively, who want to support. The community while buy the games while also do their best to report bugs or test development builds for upcoming or already existing games that are being ported. Blizzard are a massive company and they could easily grab the attention of this entire community and it would help to provide a lot of real world testing for them. Operating system choice is good Giving people the choice of using a non-Windows operating system to play Blizzard games is only a good thing. While you can use Mac OS X you do have to buy an Apple Mac to use it (in line with the license agreement anyway). This is important because Windows 10 and the upgrade tactics have drawn a lot of negative attention to Microsoft. There is an even growing number of people who are switching to Linux or at least considering it. However, there is one problem. Linux has (or had) a chicken and egg problem. Nobody uses it because nobody develops for it which leads to nobody developing for it as nobody uses it. While Valve and other companies have been changing this by porting games to Linux, a company as large as Blizzard porting their games to Linux would do wonders for this movement and would really send a signal to games and developers alike to actually take Linux seriously as a gaming platform. The benefit of doing this is that the users have more choice as to what operating system they run on their computer without having to make sacrifices. You can run the games via WINE but that isn't perfect whereas a native port would allow for Linux Gamers to enjoy the best possible Blizzard experience without having to install/use Windows. Linux Market Share Growth While the accuracy of web based statistics for operating ysstem use is questionable, the usage graph that will be linked below shows that Linux now has more than 2% of the market share on desktop operating systems. This is, again, a sign of progress. Source: https://www.netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=9&qpcustomb=0&qpsp=187&qpnp=24&qptimeframe=MJohners162 19h
20h Norton Warning When I was starting my battle.net program, I got a warning from Norton that you do not have a valid security signatureTheOldLion0 20h
20h New Boomsday Card Myra's Unstable Element UNBALANCED New Boomsday Card "Myra's Unstable Element" combined with ROGUE " Fal'Dorei Strider" will unbalance game for other classes. You would think after releasing SHAMON: "Shudderwok" combined with Saronite Chain Gang on Last release you guys would of got it right on the upcoming Boomsday Release. If you launch Boomsday without moving cards: Fal'Dorei Strider and Saronite Chain Gang from Standard play to Wild play there are going to be a lot of unhappy players. The forums were full on Witchwoood release with complaints about SHAMON: "Shudderwok" combined with Saronite Chain Gang and mark my words They are going to be full with complaints again with New Boomsday Card "Myra's Unstable Element" combined with ROGUE " Fal'Dorei Strider".PicknFlick1 20h
1d FIX SHUDDERWOK!!!! Can you please remove Shudderwok or Saronite Chain Gang from Standard play? The following is a total waste of my time and makes the game Non enjoyable to the point I want to delete Hearthstone. https://hsreplay.net/replay/gkboXQmBoEFuh45TFusxoTPicknFlick0 1d
1d Estimated Download Time Add an estimated download time when downloading games. I'm downloading Hearthstone now, and can only see the remaining amount of data and the download speed. I know you can technically calculate it yourself from that, but it's much more convenient to have the program do it. It's nice to see at a glance how much time is left before you can play. Estimated download time is shown pretty much everywhere else, so not sure why it's missing here.Viannah26 1d
1d Friends List: Set to Private I'd like the option to block Friends from seeing who ELSE is on your Friends List. Otherwise, because of Drama, people could end up having to choose sides if there's a falling out. Either way, please consider adding this as a feature.Mercury0 1d
1d Tell me overwatch ban reasons hello I want to buy overwatch , and I want to know ban reasons (all of them)RedColorz1 1d
1d Diablo II not showing in Battle.net desktop App Hey guys, It might just be me but my Diablo 2 LOD doesn't have a tab in my Battle.net desktop App. As the original StarCraft does show, I was wondering if there is something I have done wrong. The game runs without problems. Thanks in advanceReaper25 1d
1d Desktop shortcuts should launch games immediately Hi, I only play StarCraft II, so I'm not sure how this would affect the other Blizzard games, but when I double-click the shortcut for SC2 on my desktop, I want the game to launch. I don't want to have to click some big blue Play button to launch my game after I've already tried to launch it via desktop shortcut, I want the game to launch immediately with no extra clicking involved. Really, the way this works sucks. I understand the game needs to update, but can't Battle.net check for updates, then launch the game? Why do I need to click three times to open SC2? I would appreciate a change in this functionality, if you awesome guys at Blizzard would be so kind :)CactalAgony55 1d
1d Overwatch Cross-Platform accounts Okay, so I wasn't sure where to drop this question since the Overwatch forums are STILL read only, but I was thinking this is a question that might come up as the game grows and a lot of know-it-all people are going to presume the answer to this non-definitively. I bought Overwatch on both PC and PS4. I did presume that they would be separate accounts, one on Battle-net, and one on PSN respectively. During the Open Beta, I did notice that the PSN account does connect to Battle-net. Since then I have watched nearly 100 hours of beta game-play content on youtube and some of the content suggested that sometimes you are matched up with console players and PC players alike. I was hoping someone on the Blizzard team could shed some light on this cross-platform relationship as a lot of people will see this as a big deal. Some people feel that thumb-sticks vs mouse is unfair. On the other hand, some people feel that a split community is less fun.(I agree with the latter) So, are they indeed separate platforms that play on separate servers, or are we all tossed into the same hat for matchmaking? I feel this is related to so many other questions like: How do i play with my buddies on another platform? Could I link my PSN/PC accounts to sync my progress? Are console players going to be considered in eSports or are they going to have to go PC to be taken seriously? I think that all of these things impact replay value as well as "serious eSports athletes".jksarge272 1d
1d Stop And Listen so sick of nerfing this game every patch, look we pay for this game and work for achievements and items just to have them taken away or made useless every patch it becomes a waste of time to even try. blizz you just keep doing things without listening to the people that pay for the game that pays your wages. pandaria was the start of this nightmare of horrible ideas. guilds worked hard for awards and talents were changes to make things easy for people who did not want challenges. you took away our hard earned work. then crammed lame patches down our necks. saying we will get used to it. well you lost 13million that run. and I am considering leaving the game after all these years. going to something more stable. all legendry's should be able to be used. we worked for them . what a slap in the face to all the people who pay for this game. your not getting much of new base and all the older players and leaving. you just do not listen to the veteran players at all,Oo the new players can adjust stop creating problems for us to adjust to. most the new generation is busy on cell phones or playing shooter games very few care about this game . most come from vets who bring in new players. I will not recommend it till it gets its head out of there neither region. and by the way most new players they quit the game after a couple months. may take a step back to what made the game great and build on that not tearing it apart.Kattsmeow0 1d
2d Guild chat in app The Social tab of the Blizzard app having the ability to link one WoW character's guild, and chat through the app without the need of being logged into WoW. Thoughts? Do you think it would be a nice feature or disruptive to the intent of the app.BigBadStevo0 2d
2d Why do you suck all the fun out of the game, when you make changes? We pre pay, and get hyped and excited about all the new, and find all the things that we worked hard, spent hours of time and a lot of money to do, become a waste of our time, I feel cheated, that I lost so much and had to pay you to take the fun out of the game for me, I left for awhile, came back and was enjoying the game, and when I finally log on today, I went from giddy as a school girl to sick, sad and feeling as it its time to go again, you did not add fun to replace the fun you took, you need to consider all of this when you make changes, not all of us play the same, I am not a meta gamer, I just enjoy playing, now, I cannot do anything alone and look to see all the skeletons of players dying all over the place. Yes I know we all die, but now we die instead of play, we have to start from scratch, It is disheartening, to say the least. Change is hard, but too much change all at once is too much, especially when you take so much and give so little in return, I pay to enjoy the game, not wish I had never come back.Levanna19652 2d
2d Compensation for our wait.... Ok, we pay for the game, we buy the xpacs, and when the pre-patch comes out, we can't play after the patch release. Then we are told we got to wait due to a tech. problem. So we wait not a hour or two for Blizzard Engineer to fix it, but now going on four and a half hours. One would of thought that with all the money that people pay for the games, xpacs, mounts, companions, etc. that they would take that money and fix there servers. With the fail release of WoD xpac, and all the trouble that it caused, one would also think that Blizzard would've learned a valuable lesson. So, where do Blizzard go from here....Maybe they should give the players something for waiting so long to get onto the game. Something like free game time, a rare mount, etc. Call it a gift package for being a valuable customer. Make it worth our time of waiting for the game to get fix. It would show us, the customer, the players that we are important to your company and that you are sorry for the lost time in game play. We waited all day to play the game we love, the game we invested in, the game that give us a joy that is sometimes hard to explain, and a sense of belonging and find out that we are unable to. It is a big let down, so make it worth the wait, give us a compensation for our wait.Kata1 2d
2d BattleTag - Character Limit Hello, Please consider increasing the character limit above 12. This really does limit some of us on choosing a great BattleTag. Thank you,Webshark51 2d
2d Battle.net Launcher Remove/Hide Games I want the ability to remove/hide games from Battle.net Launcher! simpleCemawi10 2d
2d Leader vs Moderator For social groups what's the difference between leader rank and moderator rank permissions?Kroe6 2d
2d Option to hide games you don't have installed So I hear tell that Activision is putting its greasy little mittens upon Battlenet app again and adding CoD to the Blizzard launcher. That is all well and good from a business standpoint and makes sense. However, I am a meticulous man who only likes to see games I have purchased and/or installed. While the Destiny II icon has made its way to the bottom and I have wished for its demise, I have been tolerant of it. With the addition of CoD and by that extension, any non-blizzard ips that could make its way onto that Blizzard app launcher, I feel that now is a ripe moment to ask for Blizzard to code a "Hide uninstalled or not purchased game" to the launcher so that I can avoid the clutter. I look to blizzard for this support and thank them for their consideration in this endeavor. I enjoy seeing the news that comes with the launcher, but if it ends up becoming too crowded, I will have to refuse to use the Launcher and instead launch my games by icon again or by putting them into my steam library. Thank you Blizzard.Seebach38 2d
2d "Hide" a game While I like the app, please allow us to "hide" a game from the left side of the app. For instance: Social interaction in MMO's are toxic, and I don't want to play them. Add an option to "hide" WoW.Echobat80 2d
2d WarCraft 3 added to Blizzard App? I enjoy and regularly use the Battle.net/Blizzard Desktop App and was wondering if there had been any word of adding WarCraft 3 to the App. I currently own WarCraft 3 and the Frozen Thrown Expansion and would like to be able to integrate it into the App, especially since they made a new HD update to it not long ago. If the original Starcraft even without the remastered addition can be integrated, I don't see why WarCraft 3 can't/won't. Thoughts?BigMike197910 2d
2d Is there a way to hide black ops 4 As the title reads, is there a way for me to hide the logo? Cant find anything in option or for that matter an answer in reddit.Hausted87 2d
2d Re-enable launching games with battlenet:// shortcuts I don't understand why this feature was removed, I've been using it for ages. I used to launch WoW by clicking a shortcut set to battlenet://WoW but now all it does is open the blizzard launcher. Please re-enable this functionality!Shaun0 2d
3d [Request] Use WoW's Animated Login Screen background and Music in App After using the Battle.net App since Draenor I haven't really seen the Legion Login screen other than when I get disconnected. I miss those animated screens, and I would love to have the animated login background along with the music on the app, with options to disable and enable the music and animation (Just like the League of Legends app). I want my WoW Login Screen back (well... the animated background and music anyway). It's quite memorable thing. I can easily recall Classic, Burning Crusade, Wrath, Cat, Panda but not draenor or Legion. Can't even think of what they look like, but the others I remember with fondness; they're the things I saw and heard every time I logged into WoW over those many many years, they became part of my fond memories of those times.Sionysion0 3d
3d blizzard account still there plz help I deleted my gmail account that is hooked up to my blizzard account and i try to log into the blizzard account to make sure it is gone and it is still there. seriously why can't i just get rid of the account easily. so annoying.Yostin1 3d
3d Allow us to add people from different regions I've noticed that kind of system right now is very.. messy. I can add my friends but I can't seem them online since I'm in America and he is from EU. But I can accept his friend request if i boot up a game in EU but he doesn't appear on my friends list cause I'm American? It's kind of odd that you allow us to add each other but we can't even see each other also that the friend request goes through but we don't get a notification unless we boot up the game and then the friend request is there? Kind of odd.Yaranaika1 3d
3d Lasser Emerald Spellstone is so overpowerd Hi, there. Why is Lesser Emerald Spellstone on Hunter so OP? He only need play 2 secrets in turn 4 (2mana for each secret) And in turn five he have 12/12 (four 3/3 wolf's) for 5mana that so OP. Why the spell doesn't looks like this - > basic satas summon one wolf, first upgrade summon two and final upgrade summon three wolf's that like 9/9 minion for 5mana not to bad right? TY for reading.MrDee1 3d
3d Quit removing features I have played WoW since 2005. Over the years countless amount of features have been removed and pruned down to the point of where this game isn't anything like it was. Blizzard you have completley ignored your player base over the past decade and constantly pruned things down and removed features. I have no problem with expansions but it has slowly destroyed the gameplay. There are no buffs anymore, gear is almost completely meaningless, epic's are beyond easy to get, beyond being welfare epics. Thank you for working on Classic WoW. But I will never buy BFA and I will never pay for another month until you FIX your game. Everyone I know is excited about BFA because they think it's going to be like "Vanilla WoW" and they are "bringing racials back" Please listen to your players. Please fix this game so we can have GOOD expansions (like TBC, wOtlk) that added features and not bad ones like Cataclysm (removed zones and talents) or Legion (removed weapons).Patrick921 3d
4d Where can I customize the background of the profile? Can't find itDireclaw4 4d
4d Stop auto-playing Streams in B.Net As title says. Thanks!Yamr30 4d
4d Shop screen and Beta FAQ are blank Well, first of all, your Beta FAQ link on the sticky of this forum leads to a 404 page. Tried to search if my problem was already reported, but my real problem is that the shop screen on the desktop app just shows a blank. Here's a link for screenshots: https://photos.app.goo.gl/F2nodNd1EgNet5Vp9 I'm from the Philippines but I always purchase/play on Americas servers, if that helps. It also shows blank on the non-beta app version.Lozaiah0 4d
4d Option to turn off video in Desktop app. Please add an option to turn off video & twitch functions in battle.net app. App takes way too much memory and cpu time while being in background.WeryBigMonk2 4d
4d feedback I want more privacy in battle launcher .i dont want that my pc gets scanned . OW is great btw.KinddesLicht1 4d
5d [Request] Friends group settings Good evening, my request is to be able to filter / sort the friends on my list, current "favourite or nothing" is not enough. I want to create / delete my own groups and assign people to them. Bonus: able to manage sub-groups Example: "My D3 friends" "My WoW friends" --"Best friends" --"Nice people I met while playing" --"Friends from arena" --"Friends from RBG" --"Raiders" "HS friends" ...pretty please? :)Pepe80 5d
5d Diablo 2 lod 1.15a update Hello blizzard. I would like to see these updates on Diablo 2 LOD if it is possible. What would it cost if you were to do this? Can I sponsor you as you do it? Sincerely Auto pickup for gold / pick up gold faster Either larger or stash shared stash for each player To use gamma and contast in the video options Better friends list and chat for private messages Work fine on windows 7,8,8,1, or 10 Fix bug skill in Paladin Better chat and a better friend list A major potion / potions Fix bug full game though it is not up to players Fix so there is better find magic Do socket on gloves, belt and boots Making runes / gems so you can put them on top of each other to save space Raising the level of skills from 20 to 40 Be able to level up higher than 99. (Maximum 200) Able to play on Cowlevel although Cowking is dead or waypoints to Secret Cowlevel Be able to choose whether to play with standard resolution or higher uppösning / 1024x768 / 1280x720 and be able to zoom in or out Able to play 9 or 10 players in one game Able to carry more gold on the Able to have more gold in the stash Be able to choose whether to play with 720p or 1080p resolution Able to play with 9 or 10 players in one game Able to provide boots, gloves, ring, amulet and belte to your bodyguard / followers Able to carry the 1 line with potions in the belt Be able to select 9 or 10 players in the game Add to Diablo 2 LOD to the Blizzard Launcher Add Mercs knowledge of merc window so players can see what level they are New Skills New act with 6 new quests, new levels, monsters, items, waypoints, gems New character overview New severity inferno / hellfire New items, socket amulet, belt, golves, boots Large belt with 1 row more potions Greater Tome of Portal 40 scrolls Larger friends list (50-100) Greater Tome of tomportals Large stash / multiple tabs in the stash like d3 greater potions Play with 9 or 10 players Two new degrees of seriousness, hellfire, inferno but have remained normal, nightmare and hell Remove the realm downFunkyPants5 5d
5d Exchange rate Hi Team. I just wish to know why you feel it is ok to rip off people who live outside the USA? Don't get me wrong I understand that exchange rates change everyday so you need to set it a little higher then the normal so you don't lose money, BUT let me ask you this. Is it fair that because I live in NZ I should have to pay more to play the same game. All I ask is that you let us the customer choose how I pay for my games be that in NZD, AUD, USD or hell even GBP. I look forward to the "reason" you give me. Also I know I am not the first and I wont be the last to make this post but they need to be made so you understand how upset your customer base is that live outside of the USA.luzkun1 5d
5d Option to hide games in Battle.net Launcher I don't want activision games in the launcherJ2ghz21 5d
5d Hide Games in Launcher Please implement a way to hide certain games in the launcher.Zephir67 5d
5d More profile pictures would be great! I especially want the diablo 3 necromancer one, female.Evalithia0 5d
5d Remove CoD from all other game titles. I open up Battle.net to play and update WoW and I see CoD just chilling there like it belongs, please remove it and could I possibly hide it from my games. THIS IS THE BLIZZARD LAUNCHER TELL ACTIVISION TO MAKE THEIR OWN.Nether0 5d