Feedback Discussion

May 13, 2014 Welcome: Please read! Welcome to the Feedback Discussion forum for the Battle.net desktop app! Before participating in the discussion, please be sure to read our forum Code of Conduct, and refer to the Beta FAQ and Known Issues list here before posting to see if your issue is already covered.Aratil0 May 13, 2014
Feb 14 Patch 1.7.0: Introducing Suggested Friends Today we released version 1.7.0 of the Battle.net Desktop App, which includes Suggested Friends, and a number of new features and enhancements to the Friends List. Mutual Friends of your Real ID friends have always been displayed using their Real ID. If you do not want to show up in Suggested Friends, you can turn off the option in the Communication Preferences section of Battle.net Account Management (you can click on the “Privacy Settings” link in the cog wheel on the Friends List, or visit https://us.battle.net/account/management/settings/change-communication.html). Below are the full patch notes for the 1.7.0 release: Suggested Friends Suggested Friends will provide users with new and easy ways to make new friends on Battle.net: Facebook Friend Finder will allow users who have linked their Facebook account with their Battle.net account to find and add them as Battle.net friends. Mutual Friends (Friends of Friends) will also be displayed in the new Suggested Friends section. ‘Recently Played With’ players will be gathered from recent games you have played with people that aren't currently your friends. Currently only Diablo is supported, but we plan to expand this to other games in the future! Friends List Improvements We are adding new options for how your friends are displayed and grouped on the Friends List: All friends currently playing a game can be toggled to appear at the top of the Friends List and will be grouped alphabetically, by game title. You can choose to show both BattleTag and Real ID for your friends. You can now ungroup your favorite friends. Ungrouped favorite friends will be displayed with a star next to their name. Added an option in the Friends & Chat section of settings that will allow you to hide Real ID friend's real names from various parts of the App. Facebook Streaming Improvements We have changed the way in which Facebook accounts are linked to Battle.net accounts. Linking now goes through Battle.net Account Management. This will allow you to automatically enable Facebook Streaming and Facebook Friend Finder for linked accounts from anywhere you log into the Battle.net Desktop App. Note: Users that have previously used Facebook Streaming will need to link their Facebook account to their Battle.net account in order to stream again. Click on the Streaming icon to begin the linking flow. Bug Fixes Fixed an issue causing category names to not be properly localized in the region selection. Fixed an issue causing key binding to be lost when restarting the Battle.net Desktop App if using a mouse button for Push-to-talk.Agunurrom0 Feb 14
Feb 16 Battle.net Suggested Friends and Facebook Friend Finder FAQ! Hail, Champions! We've been looking through your feedback and questions, and wanted to create a post that should help answer the majority of questions we're seeing at the moment. Please check out the information below! Facebook Friend Finder This is our newest feature in Suggested Friends, so I wanted to list this off first! Linking to Facebook allows you to find friends on Facebook who have also chosen to link their Battle.net accounts to Facebook, and suggest them as friends to you. We display Facebook friends with the name they have chosen on their Facebook profile. If you’d like, you can send them a Battle.net friend request. We don't send any data to Facebook. Furthermore, Battle.net can only post to Facebook on your behalf (after you’ve explicitly authorized the Battle.net Facebook App to do so) if you've set up Blizzard Streaming, and Go Live. Players who link to Facebook will see a Facebook Friend Finder section in the Suggested Friends drawer. Clicking “Add” will send a Friend Request, and pressing the “X” will ignore them. Facebook Friends who are ignored can send you a request, at which time you can approve or deny the request, or block the user entirely. Please note that Facebook can be used for login (at Account Creation or linked at a later date), streaming, and friend finding. To set up streaming, you have to click on the Streaming Icon and allow Facebook to post on your behalf. Suggested Friends This feature has existed since the inception of the Battle.net Application, but has been given a new location in the Suggested Friends panel on your Friends List. It adheres to the same settings and Privacy Options available in the Communications Preferences in Battle.net Account Management, as well as Parental Controls (if applied). As a reminder, Parental Controls are enabled by default for users under the age of 18 during account creation (a parent's email is required to proceed, and a link for Parental Controls included). Concerns on Real ID Display There's also been some concern about who can see your Real ID name versus your BattleTag. For reference, your BattleTag is a nickname selected to show in our games, while Real ID is intended for friends you know and add via Battle.net Email Address. Additionally, players can Opt Out of Real ID by disabling this in Communication Preferences. Requests where the requester's real name is shown are Real ID requests, requests where the BattleTag are shown are BattleTag Friend Requests. Suggested Friends will only show you suggestions of friends - you aren't able to take any further action with those suggested users. You will see BattleTags of Suggested friends, unless your mutual friend is Real ID Friends with you and your suggested friend. In this instance you’ll be shown their Real ID name as well. You can disable showing up in Suggested Friends by unchecking “Suggest me to friends of friends” in your Communication Preferences as well. Friends List Display of Real ID Friends Players who wish to organize/change how their Friends List is displayed in the Battle.net Desktop App can modify these in the Settings > Friends & Chat menu. Here you can hide your friends' Real ID names, show or hide the Suggested Friends drawer, and manage your Block List of previously blocked users. Modifying these will not change your Battle.net Account level Privacy Settings; if you would like to be suggested to others without having suggested friends displayed to you, that's possible! For reference, here’s a breakdown of what information you can see for friends of friends: You can see Real ID Names of your Friends’ Real ID Friends You can see BattleTags of your Real ID Friends’ BattleTag Friends You can see BattleTags of your Friends’ BattleTag FriendsAgunurrom0 Feb 16
45m Invisible Mode (Pt. 2) Continued from http://us.battle.net/en/forum/topic/9678408470mred162 45m
51m Offline Mode I know this keeps coming up (just did a nice search through the forums) It would be nice to be able to set myself to invisible or "offline" when i play. I have friends that I play with on occasion that I would like to have the ability to not offend and ignore them when I want to play by myself of with another group.MooCow24 51m
1h Ads for Blizzards have stopped Has anyone else noticed missing advertisements in their email? I use to get them once a week at least once a month and now nothing since last December 2016. I first noticed 2 weekends ago when Diablo had a XP bonus running. I have always been sent email for this event in the past but got nothing and missed the event. Then I realized no ads for hearthstone anymore. I get receipts from purchases and support ticket info but no ads. My ticket on this just got marked resolved with out resolved. I reopened the ticket. One of my friends has the same issue but had not noticed until I asked. The rep on my ticket ask me to change email addresses on my account so I did this and still nothing. It seems odd that no one at Blizzard cares about this when they make money from advertising. Nothing has been blocked anywhere on my part to stop email from Blizzard. Please only respond if you have the same problem. Thanks.Caper0 1h
1h Battlenet mobile application You might be on the job but in the case you're not even thinkin of it I wanted to suggest that we need mobile application not only for chatting with friends but also for more active forum/feedback system Now I am writing on my mobile phone but I have no way to know when your feedback arrives unless I don't turn on pc's blizzard application Simillarly, when I use overwatch forum, I cannot know whether someone replied my topic or not! But, if you make battlenetmobile and make alarm system possible, Blizzard users will be able to communicate actively (with other users or managers.) and that will make blizzard able to communicate with users and improve service or take work on good suggestion much quickly. I've heard you saying "Blizzard communicates" If you really want to communicate with us, please accept this idea.손50과3장법40 1h
1h Am I the only one who actually likes the new client? It just seems like everyone else hates the new look.IVIarcus2 1h
6h [Request] Windows 10 WMI multithread Patch Atm we have the issue that not only Overwatch uses WMIPrvSE also the client and since the last battle net update its more acitve then usual. So if the client is active for unknown reason, you have increased loading times, which can causes you to be kicked from a competitve match due to inactivity. WMI multithread is a simple solution, easy and fast to implement and would even fix issues in the future with upcoming client updates. Downside its only avaiable for Win 10Skund0 6h
7h Account Management and Feedback in Menu Account Management and Feedback in the menu should open in a window in blizzard app itself. I think re-directing it to a browser is not a bad idea but not great either.Svenblood0070 7h
11h Remove Game Icon I'm never going to play WoW. Why can't I remove it from my game list? I like being given the option to install it initially, and would like to see an install for future (or past) games, but I would also like to be able to clean up my launcher and only see the ones I will actually play. Other than that I love it so far.Drazilin66 11h
14h Friends List Always Visible? Perhaps I am more social than most folks, although I doubt it. But I would love to see my online friends whenever the Blizzard App is open. I would suggest giving the Blizzard App an optional look more like a Discord window with three columns: launchers on the left (narrow column), news for all games in the middle (main column), and friends on the right (narrow column). Friend names gain a symbol to show there are unread messages from that friend. Clicking on a friend's name replaces the main central column's news with the chat history for that friend. Hm. Putting this another way, if I could launch Blizzard games from within Discord then I would never open the Blizzard App. There should be a symmetrical and similarly tiny wish for the Blizzard App that means I am close to not needing Discord anymore.davidvs0 14h
15h New Blizzard App look Give option to make Blizzard App look like it used to. I hate the new look.Eaglef370 15h
19h Battle.net Video Player Please add a fullscreen option or a link to open the youtube video in the browser. Who wants to watch the videos on a tiny little window?Kami0 19h
20h Suggestion: Launch Blizzard app at Windows Start up with Friends Window open A simple enough suggestion for the Blizzard App, when the app starts, also open the friends list window. I always tend to see if particular friends are online when I first turn on the ole pc, so just being able to see the comprehensive list at start up would be nice. I suppose if somehow the friends list or it's options just gave the full list in each individual game app screen that would also work.Redwolf0 20h
1d Ana Play of the Game After the Ana nerf that caused her damage to be reduced from 80 to 60 it seems near impossible to get Ana play of the games, even when doing game changing things. For example, when Ana throws a biotic grenade and it hits multiple enemies and they are killed. That could be a game changing grenade but yet it will almost never get play of the game. This is why i ask you look into Ana's biotic grenade and its effect on her play of the game.IeattheSun1 1d
1d Feature request: Screenshot gallery I think it'd be nice if the Blizzard app had a screenshot gallery where you could browse all of the screenshots you've taken in your games.Christarp0 1d
1d Battletag change I was recently in contact with Blizzard support over the names in Overwatch and battletags, and there seems to be no way to change this name, even for a game master, after the first and only change have been used. This really need to be changed, no other gaming platform (Steam, Origin etc) locks you to one name and one only. Even most random forums allows you to change name and identity. Most of us were around when this system was implented and didn't think too carefully about the names we were choosing and that it would be permanent across all Blizzard games. I was lucky and at least picked an alright name, Im sure some others are even more annoyed about this than me. But I would really like to change the battletag now again to a name I use on all other gaming platforms and forums. My suggestion is to set a cooldown on battletag changes, even 1 year would be fine imo. Or you'll have to allow support to help people change their battletags if they are not happy with their current one.Nemesis23 1d
1d Alternating update days What are the odds of switching up the days that you guys update games/servers? I admire that it's been on Tuesday's since Vanilla WoW days, but I digress, Tuesday has been my day off at every job that I've held for the last 10 years oddly enough. This puts a huge damper on my ability to play in the mornings with what little free time is available with a wife and kids. I think it would be a great idea to stagger update days and maybe throw it on Wed/Thurs/Fri varying each week. I may be the odd man out here, but not being able to enjoy something you paid for on a specific day each week kinda sucks. What do ya think?ChooseFaith1 1d
1d Linux Support for Blizzard Games The question of Linux support comes up time and time again but I really think it is time that Blizzard actuallty supported Linux. Here is why. Drivers aren't an issue anymore One of the big reasons that people didn't want to use Linux was the poor state of graphics drivers. This isn't an issue anymore. The drivers have massively improved and the major performance differences that some games still show are down to the lower quality wrapper-based ports rather than the native ports (like those Valve did for their games). Vulkan The Vulkan API is the cross-platform versions of DirectX 12. These two APIs are the future of PC Games but Vulkan isn't restricted to Windows 10 like DX12 is. By using Vulkan, Blizzard can generate code that is multi-platform friendly and would make the job of creating and supporting Linux games much easier in the long run. Blizzard are also a member of the Khronos group, the people who publish the spec for the Vulkan API. Source: https://www.khronos.org/members/contributors Distro Fragmentation isn't an issue Another common argument for not using or supporting Linux is the number of distributions. While there are large number of options, the vast majority of Linux users use a small handful of distros that are very similar to each other. More importantly, Valve only officially support Ubuntu which makes their job easier while also reducing the diea who need to officially support every distribution that exists. Users are willing to test/support companies that support Linux There is a dedicated and growing community around Linux gaming that is willing to help developers, both finanically and constructively, who want to support. The community while buy the games while also do their best to report bugs or test development builds for upcoming or already existing games that are being ported. Blizzard are a massive company and they could easily grab the attention of this entire community and it would help to provide a lot of real world testing for them. Operating system choice is good Giving people the choice of using a non-Windows operating system to play Blizzard games is only a good thing. While you can use Mac OS X you do have to buy an Apple Mac to use it (in line with the license agreement anyway). This is important because Windows 10 and the upgrade tactics have drawn a lot of negative attention to Microsoft. There is an even growing number of people who are switching to Linux or at least considering it. However, there is one problem. Linux has (or had) a chicken and egg problem. Nobody uses it because nobody develops for it which leads to nobody developing for it as nobody uses it. While Valve and other companies have been changing this by porting games to Linux, a company as large as Blizzard porting their games to Linux would do wonders for this movement and would really send a signal to games and developers alike to actually take Linux seriously as a gaming platform. The benefit of doing this is that the users have more choice as to what operating system they run on their computer without having to make sacrifices. You can run the games via WINE but that isn't perfect whereas a native port would allow for Linux Gamers to enjoy the best possible Blizzard experience without having to install/use Windows. Linux Market Share Growth While the accuracy of web based statistics for operating ysstem use is questionable, the usage graph that will be linked below shows that Linux now has more than 2% of the market share on desktop operating systems. This is, again, a sign of progress. Source: https://www.netmarketshare.com/operating-system-market-share.aspx?qprid=9&qpcustomb=0&qpsp=187&qpnp=24&qptimeframe=MJohners73 1d
1d Cross Region Battlenet? After posting in WoW and OW forums someone pointed to this forum as might be more apt... I've been playing WoW on US servers (from UK) now for around 11 years and been playing Overwatch on EU servers since launch. I've built up a list of friends in both of these games and in both these regions and get so frustrated that I can only log into either US or EU battlnet to see friends. Whilst in US then EU friends can't see me to chat and vice-versa. Whilst I understand that WoW can't be played cross region i would have thought Battlenet would be able to and I'm sure that there are a multitude of other guys out there in similar situations. The ideal I believe would be a Battlenet that showed all friends to text and voice with and some kind of flag tag showing which region they are currently playing thier game in. I think this'd be a huge quality of life improvement ThanksFendal2 1d
1d App update, Battle.net app screen has size minimum. Just updated the battle.net app and quickly noticed that I cannot decrease the width of the app to less than a little more than half my screen. Just a little weird since they made the icons smaller to take less space but now you cannot make the application screen smaller. Not sure if this bothers anyone else, but bothered me a little bit.Bromar17 1d
2d Region switch incorrect URL Hi! The warning when you switch game regions in the app points to an incorrect URL (lower-case instead of upper-case Global-Play) when you click Learn More. Also in the Feedback Discussion welcome post, clicking Beta FAQ brings up Page Not Found.Phegor0 2d
2d Account region to match the gift cards you'll pruchase Hello, I've been wanting to purchase one of these battle.net gift cards to get lootboxes in overwatch, but the problem is I don't know what's my blizzard account region, is it American or European or whatever, can someone help me?joud1 2d
2d Detailed downloading Adding a download details will be really appreciated, as a player I would really like to use the full details while I'm downloading something or updating. it should cover the estimated time remained and the actual time taken, current and peak speed and also a graph that illustrate the download.K19SVD900 2d
2d Why Destiny 2 on Battle.net is a good thing! So first, let me get this clear. Activision and Blizzard are one company. It does make sense for Destiny 2 to be on battle.net. Now as to why it is a good thing: It will bring more players. There is already a massive community built around blizzard games and I think adding Destiny 2 to it will generate more players than a Steam launch. Usually all games found on the battle.net launcher are great games and I feel like Activision knows that Destiny 2 will be great. I am excited for Destiny 2. I cant wait to have that good ol destiny gameplay but with 60 FPS at the highest settings. What about you guys?Charmander872 2d
2d The new game icons are so savorless! The old icons represented own worlds very well. Maybe it might be trivial to you but the games are overshadowed by childish drawings! I do not want to blame the art-team that I know is among the best and thank you for innovative approach but I don't like these icons. Please turn back to realistic icons again, so this will be good for you and our imaginations. Best regards..aotLine3 2d
2d [Request]Battle.net Download Scheduler We would like a choice at a time period were we can schedule Battle.net to automatically download updates for games. It would be ideal if this can be done natively in the Battle.net application. For example, I would like to schedule updates when I'm asleep from 12 AM to 7 AM. Are there only dozens of us that want this?Jej2 2d
3d BattleTag - Character Limit Hello, Please consider increasing the character limit above 12. This really does limit some of us on choosing a great BattleTag. Thank you,Webshark18 3d
3d Option to add Classic games to the launcher list.. I have quite a few of the classic games from Blizz installed on my computer (i.e. Warcraft II, III, Diablo II, Starcraft..) And think that it would maybe be a good idea for Blizz to throw the option on there to add those games from your hard drive, or perhaps to have the client automatically search your hard drive for said legacy games. Talk to me about feedback :) Thanks. -ImpImperfect44 3d
3d Just lemme change the icons! I dont think the new system they are doing is bad, I just want the option to change the settings so I can have large icons again without ruining other users experience. Blizzard plz fixholycow3 3d
3d Make currency/shop region free of choice! I was 'tricked' by a GM into changing my shop region in order to activate a gift card I got from a friend. Now I can't change back without providing legal documents that I do not possess! I would be fine with this if the dekstop app wouldn't default your currency and shop region to where your country of origin is. This problem probably only affects WoW players who wishes to play in another region than their own. (Other games have an international region) Since I am one of them I can now never again use the desktop app to purchase WoW-products. Stay classy, /skisbitskisbit1 3d
4d i do not like this stopAlanHarper15 4d
4d Legacy Games in Bnet app Can you please add the legacy games such as wc1-wc3 diablo1-2 and sc1 etc to your battle.net app? Would definitely increase popularity and sales.Bard5 4d
4d Account question Hi guys! I played HS before, but I was too young and dumb so I gave false informations about me. Than a decided to play again, but the wrong name and data about me annoyed me so much and I decided to make another account with my true real "data". Its done,but the new one uses the same e-mail adress like the old one. (I changed the "old" account's e-mail adress, than I registered with the "changed" adress) I'am planning to buy some card packs and i would like to know if I'm in safe and won't get banned or anything because my stupid old idea. I used the same e-mail adress for two different accounts. Is this a serious problem or not? Thanks for the help!Ciwilke1 4d
4d Add support for more languages in the BattleTag As far as I know, languages such as Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean are supported for BattleTag. However languages such as Arabic, Hebrew and probably tons of others are not yet. Now that fonts such as Noto exists (https://www.google.com/get/noto/) I think it's time to extend the support for every language, there is no real barriers to restrict it anymore (except upgrading the games of course) I myself would like to change for an Hebrew name but I can't. The Customer Support guy even told me this was the first time he got asked this question. But I doubt I'm the first one to find unfortunate the lack of support for those languages. Also, there is the problem that you can't change for a BattleTag in a certain language without setting your account to that location, I find this unfortunate, as probably many players would like to use a name in a different language without living there.In3xess1 4d
4d Friends List and Chat in Mobile Apps The Battle.net mobile app is very useful for authenticating. However, it would be even more useful if it shows your friends list and allows you to chat with them. There could be times when you're not near a gaming computer and need to communicate with others who are in the games and don't want to be distracted by the phone. This function would help a lot.Thumbmaster58 4d
4d Permanent chat channel Hello! i think that feature is much needed to make stronger bounds between players. Constantly opening, closing, inviting friends isnt healthy for long term party games. I found thread like this on forum already, but it was in beta feedback suggestions.Ado1252 4d
4d BattleNet Names If Blizzard could enable symbols/letters like ツ in Bnet tags, that would be AWESOME since I would like to change my name to ~RopツRopson230 4d
5d The Blizzard App icon is definitely unpleasant It's been more than 3 months since Blizzard replaced the Battle.net icon with their own customized logo. The new icon is just so unappealing and it's really hard to get used to it. http://i.imgur.com/yKytqye.png http://i.imgur.com/tZvXxcu.png Please bring back the old Battle.net icon or create a new simpler icon designRainmaker1 5d
5d Audio Device for 'Sounds & Notifications' settings. Under Settings > Sounds & Notifications. I would love to see the addition of being able to choose which audio device is used for 'Sounds & Notifications'. While my setup may not be all that standard, the fact that I cannot pick which sound device it should use means I almost never hear the notification sounds. In my configuration, my headphones listen to the default audio device's stereo mix. My voice comms are configured to go directly to my headphones. Doing this allows me to globally control the main audio mix in terms of game sound and music etc etc, but also to have complete control over what I hear via my headphones. This is mostly due to streaming/recording of gameplay - e.g where I don't want to record voice comms, notification sounds etc.JinxD0 5d
5d Pinned App More Accessible I have the Battle.net app pinned onto my taskbar but to play a game i have to open up the app screen to play my games. Would it be possible to have a quick launch button on the pinned Battle.net app shortcut so all i have to do is right-click the pinned app and it will show icons/names for the games and then you simply click on the game you wish to load there instead of opening up the app screen to go to your game to then click to play? Something like how STEAM has theirs.hairy0tter1 5d
5d New Icons in Battle.net Application Patch states ... The display was fine as is when someone either full screens the application or expands it a little. Blizzard is doing a great job of providing the useful information without clouding the screen. The previous icons were almost the same without the collapsible state. So there is virtually no space saved. Also, the previous icons were more graphically appealing than the new ones. I believe that we should have an option to alternate between the two. For an example, during the collapsed state the new icons can be displayed while the older icons are displayed during the expanded state. Thank you for your hard work.Hyohyun58 5d
5d Suggestion: Quest Tracker Just an idea. I enjoy Hearthstone and HotS a lot and I thought it would be nice to see quests and their progresses without opening the games. Before you click to ''play'', you could be able to see quests for that game just like in game, in a minimalistic window within the client.Harzam1 5d
5d Hosting Destiny 2 sets a bad precedent I have been concerned with several things lately. Chiefly, Destiny 2 setting a precedent on the Blizzard app. It will be the first non Blizzard title released on the app, as such there should be a large reason for hosting. Currently the reason seems solely to make more money, instead of it being a breakthrough game worthy of being on the Blizzard store. It's no surprise that many people will buy anything that appears on the blizzard app. The money people at activision/Blizzard know this. I'm afraid this is the largest step Blizzard has ever taken to blatantly siphon money from their community. In the past, Blizzard titles have been worthy of throwing money at. But Destiny is a FAR cry from a Blizzard title. Right now as we speak, the beta is receiving massive amounts of hate. The original was released with on Disk paid DLC, 3-4 DLCs a year, all nearly costing as much as the original game. Destiny was practically a poster child for everything wrong with AAA gaming today! By hosting and using this title to enrich the Activation branch you are going to permanently damage customer faith in Blizzard products. This is the start of sub par digital products being sold by Blizzard. This is clearly going to be an issue. As large as Blizzard is, it can't survive a long term lack of confidence in Blizzard quality. As soon as the market believes that Blizzard has become Activision, the name and brand become useless.M3A71 5d
5d Watching Games Online It would be awesome if I could watch my friend play WoW when I don't own wow. Spectator support across platforms would be awesome! Thanks.TomRobbinson1 5d
5d Launcher finally scales to 4k res after years! Thank you Blizzard! After years of having the b.net launcher being TINY on 4k monitors, you finally released an update and scaled it properly. I had gotten to used to the puny size that I almost forgot what the launcher was supposed to look like. Still appears to just be at 1080p, but the resultion doesn't bother me, the DPI scaling was the annoying part, so thanks again Blizz.Blarrick19 5d
5d Desktop shortcuts should launch games immediately Hi, I only play StarCraft II, so I'm not sure how this would affect the other Blizzard games, but when I double-click the shortcut for SC2 on my desktop, I want the game to launch. I don't want to have to click some big blue Play button to launch my game after I've already tried to launch it via desktop shortcut, I want the game to launch immediately with no extra clicking involved. Really, the way this works sucks. I understand the game needs to update, but can't Battle.net check for updates, then launch the game? Why do I need to click three times to open SC2? I would appreciate a change in this functionality, if you awesome guys at Blizzard would be so kind :)CactalAgony44 5d
5d New Logo is hard on the eyes I'll say this once: textual logo is terrible on icons. Not only do I have to squint my eyes to make out what this new bubble on my taskbar means, but the logo itself is terrible on anything unless you have a lot of horizontal space. Did anyone notice the new 16x16 notification area icon? I can only describe it as hideous. It's not a recognizable brand, nor an intelligible text unless you have a magnifying glass and good imagination.Mario14 5d
5d Change Back Please. Look, I know the new Blizzard app looks cleaner and smaller. But if Blizzard isn't going to add about 10 more games, I don't understand the point of doing this. Pros: Cleaner Higher Res Collapsible Icons Cons: Looks Like There Should Be more Games The Overwatch Icon Is Slightly Off Balanced Still no "Offline" Feature That The Community Was HypingJęMîGńøMę1 5d