Technical Support

Jun 4, 2013 Welcome to Blizzard desktop app Technical Support Welcome to the Blizzard desktop app Technical Support forum. This forum’s purpose is to assist in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during the use of the Blizzard desktop app. Posters in this forum will be held to our forum Code of Conduct – please take some time to read it before posting.Aratil0 Jun 4, 2013
Oct 20, 2015 [Solved] Issues What is this [Solved] tag? We have created a way to mark a thread as [Solved]. If you’ve found a solution to your issue, or fixed your issue, you can mark your post, and the entire thread, as [Solved]. This will put a small green check mark next to the thread title. If you see this, it means the player who created the thread found a fix. How do I mark my Post and Thread as [Solved}? Click on the drop down arrow in the top right corner of the post. Choose "Mark As Solution". The post will be tagged with a green “Marked As Solution” banner, and a green check mark will be added to the Title of your thread. Who can mark a thread as [Solved]? Only the creator of the thread (the “OP”, or Original Poster), or a Blizzard Forum Representative can mark a thread as [Solved]. I see a [Solved] thread. Where’s the solution? A small box with a green check mark will appear in the top right corner of the thread, under the Reply option. If you hover your cursor over that box, it will say "Solution". Clicking that will jump to the post marked as a solution. What if I mark another post as a solution? That one will be “Marked as Solution”, and the previous post will be unmarked. A Note about [Solved] Issues Please keep in mind that when a thread and post are declared [Solved], this may only apply to the OP’s particular issue and circumstances, and fits his unique combination of software and hardware. One fix or solution can help many other players, but it probably won’t help all players. If the fix or solution doesn’t help you, it is just one more factor to eliminate in the troubleshooting process, and we’ll try our best to help you narrow it down, to find the solution that applies to your computer, and your circumstances. Thanks to all of you who post your fixes!Glaxigrav0 Oct 20, 2015
Jun 8 Update Agent keeps harassing me! For the past 2-3 weeks, the Blizzard Update Agent keeps triggering the Windows security notifications every couple of hours (probably 4-5 times a day), it's bloody annoying :( Last night, I was in the middle of playing Overwatch and it popped up, minimizing the game and yanking focus. Thankfully, I was respawning so it wasn't a critical moment, but still jarring and REALLY #%@!ING ANNOYING. If it had happened as I was battling on a point, it could have cost us the game (I was playing ranked, and it was a really close match... there was at least one skirmish where I solo-cleared the point the enemy team was trying to cap). This is the dialog that comes up: https://i.gyazo.com/2cf3cfa6337c85b25fed8797abed4006.png I tried uninstalling Battle.net but it gave me errors, so I manually purged Battle.net from my entire system (the Battle.net install folder, all Battle.net folders from places like ProgramData and %USERPROFILE%\AppData, and anything referring to "Battle.net" or "Blizzard" in the registry) and reinstalled BNet and all my games... and it's still happening.Anamortus372 Jun 8
1d Destiny 2 stuck at initializing /slow download Please help Destiny 2 stuck at initializing! It got half download and I decided to pause it to play other games without my internet being slow. Go to resume it and it won't get past initializing I don't wanna restart the download :(Merle268 1d
Jul 1 Common Blizzard Application Connection Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jul 1
May 30 BLZBNTBNA000003E8 (1118) error; Europe players unable to access EU site. Hey guys, We're seeing some reports of players in European areas being unable to access our websites. You may see a BLZBNTBNA000003E8 (1118) error when trying. We're trying to collect information regarding the issue. If you're affected by this, please run a Trace route to the address: eu.actual.battle.net Then post the trace below. Note that we have seen the use of VPN/Hotspots resolve the issue so that maybe a good workaround if available to you.Jurannok50 May 30
Mar 19 Greetings, CROWDS Community! [Deutsch] - [Español (EU)] - [Español (AL)] - [Français] - [Italiano] - [Português (AL)] - [Português (EU)] - [Polski] - [Русский] We wanted to take some time to thank you for all your help, expertise, and passion around growing our Support Community here on Twitter! We’ve been thrilled to see you jump into this so openly, and the moments you’ve created with the community are a testament to how amazing you all are. As we continue to evolve this program, we will be disabling the CROWDS Platform on 2/28/18. Once disabled, experts will no longer be able to log in and use the platform. With your feedback in mind, we’re going to take some time to look into what will be next for this wonderful support community. We cannot stress enough how much we appreciate everything you’ve done, and can’t wait to share what we’re working on with you. As always, you can tweet us @BlizzardCS! Thank you! The BlizzardCS TeamGlaxigrav13 Mar 19
47m WC3 Patch Problem So I don't know if a solution has been posted but I see I STILL cant update WC3 to the latest patch. I go to Bnet and it will do the update and ask for a restart but when I click restart it just tells me the game is already running.DusknDawn0 47m
3h Cannot install battlenet app So I recently got a new pc with fresh drives and memory storage on windows 10. I tried downloading the battle.net app and after running it a pop up appears. It says 'This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin windows" in **, Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.' Well needless to say, I did try to reinstall the application but it didn't work. I also tried out the methods in the Troubleshooting Installation and Patching page but that got me nowhere. I even read up on some of the older forums such as this (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20743054439?page=1), but as you know I still am blizzardless. May someone please help direct me on what direcrtion I should go.SwankyOrc0 3h
7h Images in private chat Why can't we send images when we chat with each other???SquishCrew0 7h
7h How to change my name on Battlenet? How to change my name on Battle.net? My dad made this account when I was younger and I have gotten extremely far on multiple games, problem is now I would like to be able to switch names from his to mine. Anything helps, thanks guys.Regrebrik34 7h
7h Battlenet will not open uninstall, repair or reinstall! i tried to open the battlenet app on my windows 7 64 bit computer. Every time I opened the application it would say " program is asleep trying to wake up". I would eventually get an error message as it timed out. I then tried to uninstall it. Uninstall error message : BLBNTBNU00000002 I then tried to download the battlenet software to try a reinstall/repair. It always timed out near 55%. Install error message: BLBNTBNU0000005C I tried removing the files so it would recache, turning off the firewall, changing antivirus software (and having no virus software too). I also tried a memory diagnostic as well as disk cleanup and defragmentation. I have since deleted all folders in frustration as a final attempt to uninstall the program. It has been over a week trying to do diagnostics with no errors that I could find. Any help would be extremely appreciated.HalfLife0 7h
7h Battlenet account and Discord Can't connect my battlenet account to my discord profile. It says "Either the app is not running on this computer or no new accounts were detected. kthx"Valkeyri36 7h
8h Cd key My CD key dont work I bought the game from your site but I cant get on battlenet plz helpZordonBMF0 8h
8h Discord not connecting I seem to be having problems connection my discord to my battlenet account. I tried some of the suggestions of relogging my accounts and also opening a game and than trying the connection. Non of which worked. Any other suggestions?TRUBURN3R26 8h
10h [SOLVED] Cant change warcraft 3 cd key Hello, So i just bought w3+tft in blizzard shop then procceded to install them on an old pc that a friend of mine gave to me. this thing had already installed the game on the 1.29 version, but i cant change the cd key. i tryed reinstalling the game, deleting all registry entryes related to warcraft 3, deleting al files asociated with w3, but nothig worked.. i dont wanna format the whole thing just because of that.. i want to be able to use my fresh new cd keys so i can enter bnet and play online. someone knows how to get rid of this problem? thanks in advance,Boomersky4 10h
10h The Overwatch League auto-play live at b.net startup >go for several months on several machines without disconnecting issues >crop up again today where i get disconnected every other match consistently >thankfully able to get back in each time without penalty >go to troubleshoot >notice that Overwatch League is livestreaming in the b.net window automatically and you have to pause it to stop it I absolutely know my ISP, the way I play, sees gaming as pretty low bandwidth and won't hiccup my connection when I'm just playing but they TOTALLY WILL if I'm streaming HD video at the same time. Leave that stuff in the Overwatch League tab you made that you have to specifically go to. Take it easy on us running 2Mbps/60ms. We aren't all on Google Fiber. I'll remember to make sure to pause it next time but even then, could it possibly still be streaming even though it's not playing? Buffering? Am I going to have to block twitch.tv at the firewall level so that it doesn't mess with my experience?HopeMcKenna3 10h
12h Prompted to buy Destiny 2 when I already own it I have Destiny 2 downloaded to my main desktop computer through battlenet, but when I try to download the game from the same blizzard battlenet account on another computer, it prompts me to buy the game. I already own the game, so why isn't my account seeing this just because its on a different computer?Shroom2 12h
12h blizzard update agent (32 bit) up but not up cpu 2% memory 23% disk 1-0% network 0% gpu 0% not active but still up in task manager.dan0 12h
12h 32 bit in task manager. blizzard update agent. blizzard update agent shows up in my task manager as 32 bit. i dont know if thats a bug or not but it seems strange.dan0 12h
12h 32 bit in task manager. blizzard update agent. blizzard update agent shows up in my task manager as 32 bit. i dont know if thats a bug or not but it seems strange.dan0 12h
12h Phone number format for SMS protect Hello, I'm trying to add SMS protect using this page: https://eu.battle.net/account/management/add-cellphone.html However the page rejects the number, showing 'Please enter a valid phone number.' in a red box. What is the correct format? I am using standard international format for Swedish numbers: +46733XXYYZZanonytag58 12h
22h BLZBNTBTS0000005D I am the unlucky owner of one of these error codes. :( I have tried: Uninstalling/reinstalling Battle.net Deleted all folders & files of the app Uninstalled AVG Rebooted and tried reinstalling Made another user account and tried installing the Battle.net app Any other suggestions please?Azmeran0 22h
1d Constant "Battle.net Update Agent Has Stopped Working" Errors Every time I open the Client I get the error "Battle.net Update Agent Ha Stopped Working". Sometimes the client will still open after the error, but most of the time it either never opens or gets stuck on "Loading Account Information. I've been able to use the client with no problem until about a day ago when I started getting these errors.Redworthy33 1d
1d Can't play any games I really only used to play SC2, Heroes, and OverWatch with a bunch of friends but in the recent months I've focused on real life stuff and etc, well I noticed it a couple months ago but I couldn't join or really do anything in SC2. I could open the game, but I couldn't join any games or even look at my profile. Then recently a couple of friends and I go to play Heroes and I join the party and I'm invisible and can't click on anything, and my friends report that where my Hero should be it is just invisible. I can see their names and everything but everyone is just invisible. Also for OverWatch I can click to join a game and it will try to join a game but no matter how long I wait it never joins.Dragon12400 1d
1d I can't connect my discord account to my bnet account I can't connect my discord account to my bnet account, i've tried suggestions on many forums but nothings working. please help. also have tried on more then one computerKyle29 1d
1d delete dflack0 1d
1d Blizzard app freezes windows 10 on close Running windows 10 over the past few months, I've noticed that that Blizzard Battle.net app hangs the entire windows ui (no mouse movement/keyboard input) for a time commensurate to the time Battle.net has been open. i.e. if I immediately open and close Battle.net, it closes quickly, but leaving it open for a week or two will cause it to hang the ui for sometimes up to 1-2 mins. This implies to me there's either some kind of memory leak that accumulates over time or some other insidious issue. In the past, I've run into an issue where Battle.net was aggressively writing log files, completely filling up my hard drive, so it could be related (though that seemed to have been fixed in a patch). This issue has persisted across numerous uninstalls/reinstalls of Battle.net, various windows patch versions and of course many reboots. Anyone have advice for how to go about debugging this issue? I can monitor logs before/after a hang if I know where to find them.veri3 1d
1d BLZBNTBNA000001F4 error error BLZBNTBNA000001F4?omel17 1d
1d BSOD When installing/updating anything. I have tried with every other game I have on my computer (they all work fine and perfect), and can replicate it easily with Battle.net Launcher. I have installed the latest driver updates, and I can run other games on their highest settings no problem. For some reason with Battle.net, whenever I try to install something I get the following error: BSOD Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (Netio.sys) I would like to play Blizzard games sometime in the future. Is there a fix for this? I had been playing HotS fine for the longest time, this has come out of nowhere.Jasper12 1d
1d Blizzard App Stuck at 0% Updating As the title, suggests, I can't seem to get the app to update. This issue has been happening all day, and no matter what I do I can't seem to get it fixed. I've tried reinstalling battle.net, opening games through their own shortcuts, nothing to avail. Battle.net app is just stuck on 0% updating for hours on end, and I can't play any games because of this. If I could get some support, it would be much appreciated, thanks!Straitmungry20 1d
1d Lose Internet When download/patching Hey, I've had this issue for sooo long & I've been sent here by Blizz as they were unable to resolve my issue themselves. So basically I will Paste my original ticket and hopefully someone will be able to help:) "As soon as I try to download/Update World of warcraft or Diablo 3 my internet connection cuts out and i have to restart my router, I have spoke to my ISP several times and it is not a problem from their end as it is ONLY Blizzard games that cause me to lose internet." Been stuck on 70% +/- on WoW for months and I've only been able to download very minor hotfixes. Like literally my internet is only back up if I restart my router. I've cleared b.net and Blizz Entertainment cache/data etc, still nothing. I've tried streaming internet via my iPhone and that seems to let it download slowly. Totally out of ideas, I have absolutely no clue what's causing the issue and this needs resolving ASAP! Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.Madness19 1d
1d My shop wont load I have been wanting to buy a month of wow to start playing but now that i want to do that i haven't been able to load the shop on the web store and the the store on the client it just stays at a blue screen. Thank you for any help.khravent1 1d
1d Can't log in to the launcher [Solved] I can't log in to the battle.net launcher. It gives me the error message, "Please enter your password." As if I hadn't entered anything at all (which I did). I know it's not that I got the incorrect password: I can log in to the website just fine. And I did, to change my password several times, each came up with the same error. I do have the option to simply continue offline, so I can still play the games: I just can't log in to bnet. I even entered the same password to log in just fine to WoW. So I just don't even know what the problem could begin to be. Any suggestions?Enderlord26 1d
1d BLZBNTBGS80000011 No connection to EU servers since at least an hour ago. Tracing route to eu.actual.battle.net [37.244.54.10] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1 2 3 ms 2 ms 2 ms 10.157.0.1 3 4 ms 3 ms 3 ms 10.109.11.6 4 * * * Request timed out. 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 * * * Request timed out. 7 * * * Request timed out. 8 * * * Request timed out. 9 * * * Request timed out. 10 * * * Request timed out.JohnDowson3 1d
1d Battle.Net App Stuck on Login I was playing WoW when I closed out to open another game and the battle.net app said it had an update and to restart so I did. Ever since the app will not open into the "console" where I can see games and such. I can open the app and type my password in, I then accept my authenticator and the app goes to a tall rectangular box with the blizz icon spinning in the middle and nothing happens after that. I have already reinstalled the battle.net app so my next step was a tracert and here are the results: Tracing route to 185.60.112.157 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.254 2 21 ms 35 ms 27 ms 104-3-76-1.lightspeed.dybhfl.sbcglobal.net [104.3.76.1] 3 19 ms 19 ms 25 ms 99.168.25.138 4 22 ms 22 ms 21 ms 99.134.205.106 5 22 ms 22 ms 25 ms 12.83.114.17 6 43 ms 39 ms 38 ms 12.122.117.97 7 38 ms 40 ms 38 ms 192.205.33.42 8 37 ms 36 ms 39 ms blizzard-ic-322965-atl-b22.c.telia.net [213.248.78.161] 9 35 ms 36 ms 35 ms ae1-br01-eqat2.blizzardonline.net [137.221.75.33] 10 * * * Request timed out. 11 * * * Request timed out. 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 128 ms 128 ms 131 ms et-0-0-67-pe01-eqam1.blizzardonline.net [137.221.78.71] 15 * * * Request timed out. 16 134 ms 133 ms 135 ms 185.60.112.157 Trace complete. I can connect to everything else network/internet related except for Blizzard Edit: I am in NA as I know EU is having problems at the moment as wellWarakain41 1d
1d Overwatch No Longer on My Account After Playing Many Hours of The Game Just went through the process of updating the game after not playing for a few months but now when I try to open the game it opens to the log in screen where it says "No Overwatch license found." I checked my battle.net client through a browser and it seems like the game vanished from my account. I purchased the game on 5/25/16 and have made multiple ingame purchases since then. Is there anyway for me to recover my license or at least get a $40 refund to purchase the base game on PC again?Smallninja1 1d
1d Impossible to change payment method So it seems I can't cancel my current payment options or add new ones. When I press the "cancel" button nothing happens. Also, when I go to add a new card nothing happens after I put in what kind of card I have. It seems like a straightforward process, but it simply isn't working as intended for me.Kira2 1d
2d WoW Unable to start 3d acceleration. I have a brand new Windows 10 Pro installation, with a fresh install of the Battle.Net app and World of Warcraft on a brand new computer. If I start WoW and then quit, and try to load it back up at a later time, I get a black screen that says "Unable to start 3d acceleration." After searching through the forums and online, I've tried the following: Ensuring the graphics driver is the latest. Restarting the graphics driver. Turning off Full Screen Optimizations. Reinstalling DirectX. Reinstalling WoW. Any and all help to resolve this is greatly appreciated. It's annoying restarting my system every time I want to play. Here is the GX log, as well as DXDIAG and MSINFO: gx.log 5/5 19:18:51.860 LogOpen 5/5 19:18:51.860 CGxDevice::D3d9AdapterID(): RET: 1, VID: 10de, DID: 1b82, DVER: 180015.d2603 5/5 19:18:51.860 ConsoleDetectDetectHardware(): 5/5 19:18:51.876 cpuIdx: 1 5/5 19:18:51.876 vendorID: 4318 5/5 19:18:51.876 deviceID: 7042 5/5 19:18:51.876 memIdx: 0 5/5 19:18:51.876 Found Adapter 0: Vender Id 0x10DE, Device Id 0x1B82 - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.876 Found Adapter 1: Vender Id 0x1414, Device Id 0x008C - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.876 Choosing adapter 0 5/5 19:18:51.876 Found Adapter 0: Vender Id 0x10DE, Device Id 0x1B82 - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.876 Found Adapter 1: Vender Id 0x1414, Device Id 0x008C - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.876 Choosing adapter 0 5/5 19:18:51.904 CGxDevice::D3d9AdapterID(): RET: 1, VID: 10de, DID: 1b82, DVER: 180015.d2603 5/5 19:18:51.904 ConsoleDeviceInitialize(): hwDetect = 0, hwChanged = 0 5/5 19:18:51.908 Found Adapter 0: Vender Id 0x10DE, Device Id 0x1B82 - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.908 Found Adapter 1: Vender Id 0x1414, Device Id 0x008C - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.908 Choosing adapter 0 5/5 19:18:51.908 Format: 1920 x 1080 Window, vsync 0 5/5 19:18:51.908 Found Adapter 0: Vender Id 0x10DE, Device Id 0x1B82 - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.908 Found Adapter 1: Vender Id 0x1414, Device Id 0x008C - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.908 Choosing adapter 0 5/5 19:18:51.942 D3D11 Device Destroyed 5/5 19:18:51.942 Found Adapter 0: Vender Id 0x10DE, Device Id 0x1B82 - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.942 Found Adapter 1: Vender Id 0x1414, Device Id 0x008C - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.942 Choosing adapter 0 5/5 19:18:51.942 Format: 1920 x 1080 Window, vsync 0 5/5 19:18:51.942 Found Adapter 0: Vender Id 0x10DE, Device Id 0x1B82 - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.942 Found Adapter 1: Vender Id 0x1414, Device Id 0x008C - Sysmem = 0 5/5 19:18:51.942 Choosing adapter 0 5/5 19:18:51.972 D3D11 Device Destroyed 5/5 19:18:51.972 ReportDeviceCreationFailure(): no output device available! DXDIAG: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 5/5/2018, 19:24:05 Machine name: [REDACTED] Machine Id: {3D5BAA8C-A9B1-422E-A236-F3642E6ECB63} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: PowerSpec System Model: G351 BIOS: 0430 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.7GHz Memory: 32768MB RAM Available OS Memory: 32712MB RAM Page File: 11651MB used, 25924MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Display Tab 3: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B82&SUBSYS_86201043&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 24435 MB Dedicated Memory: 8080 MB Shared Memory: 16355 MB Current Mode: 4096 x 2160 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Supported Display Topology: Extend Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.648938,0.331555), Green(0.325695,0.625500), Blue(0.146984,0.057141), White Point(0.280773,0.290539) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.010000, Max Luminance = 1499.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 799.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: E55-E2 Monitor Id: VIZ1018 Native Mode: 3840 x 2160(p) (30.000Hz) Output Type: HDMI Monitor Advanced Color Capabilities: BT2020RGB BT2020YCC Eotf2084Supported AdvancedColorSupported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Driver Name: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 24.21.0013.9731 (English) Driver Version: 24.21.13.9731 DDI Version: 9Ex Feature Levels: Driver Model: WDDM 2.3 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 4/21/2018 8:00:00 PM, 951176 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-58C2-11CF-F055-2DA61BC2D535} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1B82 SubSys ID: 0x86201043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem22.inf:0f066de361876b02:Section090:24.21.13.9731:pci\ven_10de&dev_1b82 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: Unknown DXVA2 Modes: Unknown Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Not Available D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Not Available MPO MaxPlanes: 0 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B82&SUBSYS_86201043&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 24435 MB Dedicated Memory: 8080 MB Shared Memory: 16355 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Extend Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.645031,0.335461), Green(0.305187,0.630383), Blue(0.148937,0.050305), White Point(0.313977,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: LG IPS FULLHD Monitor Id: GSM5AB7 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: DVI Monitor Advanced Color Capabilities: None Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Driver Name: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 24.21.0013.9731 (English) Driver Version: 24.21.13.9731 DDI Version: 9Ex Feature Levels: Driver Model: WDDM 2.3 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 4/21/2018 8:00:00 PM, 951176 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-58C2-11CF-F055-2DA61BC2D535} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1B82 SubSys ID: 0x86201043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem22.inf:0f066de361876b02:Section090:24.21.13.9731:pci\ven_10de&dev_1b82 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: Unknown DXVA2 Modes: Unknown Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Not Available D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Not Available MPO MaxPlanes: 0 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B82&SUBSYS_86201043&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 24435 MB Dedicated Memory: 8080 MB Shared Memory: 16355 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Extend Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.640148,0.333508), Green(0.312023,0.626477), Blue(0.153820,0.070813), White Point(0.313977,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: DELL U2312HM Monitor Id: DEL4072 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: DVI Monitor Advanced Color Capabilities: None Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Driver Name: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 24.21.0013.9731 (English) Driver Version: 24.21.13.9731 DDI Version: 9Ex Feature Levels: Driver Model: WDDM 2.3 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 4/21/2018 8:00:00 PM, 951176 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-58C2-11CF-F055-2DA61BC2D535} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1B82 SubSys ID: 0x86201043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem22.inf:0f066de361876b02:Section090:24.21.13.9731:pci\ven_10de&dev_1b82 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: Unknown DXVA2 Modes: Unknown Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Not Available D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Not Available MPO MaxPlanes: 0 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: E55-E2 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_10438620&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0037.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 2/28/2018 12:00:00 AM, 226288 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104386C7&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8273 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 10/17/2017 12:00:00 AM, 6007720 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_104386C7&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8273 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 10/17/2017 12:00:00 AM, 6007720 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (HD Webcam C310) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.16299.0015 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 135168 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 --------------------- FriendlyName: Logitech HD Webcam C310 Location: n/a SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_046d&pid_081b&mi_00#7&bf6b9bd&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\{bbefb6c7-2fc4-4139-bb8b-a58bba724083} Manufacturer: Logitech HardwareID: USB\VID_046D&PID_081B&REV_0012&MI_00,USB\VID_046D&PID_081B&MI_00 DriverDesc: Logitech HD Webcam C310 DriverProvider: Logitech DriverVersion: 13.80.853.0 DriverDateEnglish: 10/22/2012 00:00:00 DriverDateLocalized: 10/22/2012 12:00:00 AM Service: LVUVC64 Class: Image DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] ContainerId: {4965FFF3-53F7-5B1A-85EB-73CA34220EE3} ProblemCode: No Problem BusReportedDeviceDesc: n/a Parent: USB\VID_046D&PID_081B\60906450 DriverProblemDesc: n/a UpperFilters: n/a LowerFilters: n/a Stack: \FileSystem\aswSnx,\Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\LVUVC64,\Driver\usbccgp ContainerCategory: Imaging.Webcam ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0xA2AF | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/13/2018 02:54:16, 555936 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0424, 0x2514 | | Location: Port_#0007.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\USB20_HUB | | Service: USBHUB3 | | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/13/2018 02:54:16, 555936 bytes | | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | | Service: usbccgp | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 168856 bytes | | | | | +-+ Logitech USB Input Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.007.001.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c52b&mi_00 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 20:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | | Driver: LogiLDA.DLL, 10/13/2016 21:55:24, 3942864 bytes | | | | Driver: LdaCx2.dll, 10/13/2016 21:55:18, 2468304 bytes | | | | Driver: msvcp110.dll, 10/13/2016 21:55:26, 670800 bytes | | | | Driver: msvcr110.dll, 10/13/2016 21:55:28, 838224 bytes | | | | Driver: vccorlib110.dll, 10/13/2016 21:55:30, 363616 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 63384 bytes | | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.007.001.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/21/2018 20:30:58, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 32768 bytes | | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 09:41:08, 57240 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 338.0 GB Total Space: 457.2 GB File System: NTFS Model: INTEL SSDSCKKW480H6 Drive: D: Free Space: 1377.9 GB Total Space: 1907.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD20EADS-11R6B1 Drive: E: Free Space: 1138.7 GB Total Space: 1907.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST2000DL003-9VT166 Drive: F: Free Space: 1610.5 GB Total Space: 3815.3 GB File System: NTFS Model: TOSHIBA MD04ACA400 -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2822&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorAV.sys, 13.44.0000.1026 (English), 9/29/2017 09:41:03, 674200 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A297&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F0\3&11583659&0&E7 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family PMC - A2A1 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2A1&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2E7&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F0\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2C9&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:41:03, 18840 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1901&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_07\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2F0&SUBSYS_86C71043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 379392 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A298&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F0\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A290&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F0\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: ASUS Wireless PCI-E Adapter Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8812&SUBSYS_86DD1043&REV_01\4&188A02D0&0&00E7 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys, 2023.43.0914.2016 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 6320640 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A293&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_F0\3&11583659&0&E3 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:50:34, 362904 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2BA&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.07.0000.1045 (English), 10/17/2017 08:11:44, 206496 bytes Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_86771043&REV_15\4&FFC82EF&0&00E3 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0406.2015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:41:03, 604160 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F0&SUBSYS_86201043&REV_A1\4&2D78AB8F&0&0108 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 09:40:59, 379392 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3EC2&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_07\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 200 Series Chipset Family SMBUS - A2A3 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2A3&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FC Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A2AF&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.16299.0251 (English), 2/21/2018 21:54:20, 437144 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B82&SUBSYS_86201043&REV_A1\4&2D78AB8F&0&0008 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:24, 474672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 4/22/2018 07:04:58, 1485984 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:32, 4415552 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:34, 101338144 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:52, 29200 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:30, 231040 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:04, 155152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:54, 29656 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:32, 274328 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:08, 182712 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 4/22/2018 07:04:58, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:52, 858992 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:44, 429712 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 4/22/2018 07:04:58, 78136 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:26, 519880 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:01:12, 930264 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\OpenCL32.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 4/23/2018 01:03:26, 457776 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\OpenCL64.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 4/23/2018 01:03:30, 553104 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvlddmkm.sys, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:01:08, 17161872 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nv-vk64.json, 4/22/2018 07:04:58, 669 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvcbl64.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:14, 1811736 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvd3dumx.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:42, 19255504 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:48, 19662280 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvdlistx.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:02, 195176 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvinitx.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:38, 209752 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumdx.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:42, 951176 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvoglshim64.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:50, 184760 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvoglv64.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:01:28, 38516776 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvrtum64.dll, 4/23/2018 01:01:36, 19918448 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvumdshimx.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:22, 592168 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvwgf2umx.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:36, 34144920 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:46, 35137440 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:06, 1562312 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:50, 1418800 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:56, 627400 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:50, 750096 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:12, 1350152 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:18, 1359160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:26, 814544 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:12, 4823488 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:22, 40347336 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:24, 17779880 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:40, 4348376 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:32, 1157832 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 4/22/2018 07:04:58, 44277 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:46, 635384 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:02, 31274352 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:14, 13726184 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nv-vk32.json, 4/22/2018 07:04:58, 669 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvd3dum.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:36, 15813768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:54, 16148352 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvdlist.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:00, 169912 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvinit.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:34, 183224 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvldumd.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:40, 793944 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvoglshim32.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:48, 156688 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvoglv32.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:01:20, 30777816 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvumdshim.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:18, 509040 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvwgf2um.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:26, 28775184 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:54, 29855928 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:04, 1216472 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:48, 1091784 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:54, 518160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:46, 608784 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:10, 1064864 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:14, 1071312 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:24, 653152 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:08, 4086224 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:16, 35251400 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:58:16, 15191904 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:38, 3759656 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:28, 905528 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:54, 25987920 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:10, 11272024 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2a800e6ebddb7f48\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.01.0070.0000 (English), 4/23/2018 01:03:42, 1019920 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6439731.dll, 2.00.0049.0004 (English), 4/23/2018 00:59:56, 1991216 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6439731.dll, 2.00.0026.0002 (English), 4/23/2018 01:00:00, 1468616 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.16299.0248 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.16299.0248 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.16299.0248 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.16299.0248 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (HD Webcam C310),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 ,0x00000000,0,0,, Logitech HD Webcam C310,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 HD Webcam C310,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 ,0x00000000,0,0,, {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 {17CCA71B-ECD7-11D0-B908-00A0C9223196},0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Video Capture Sources: Logitech HD Webcam C310,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0334 Audio Renderers: E55-E2 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: E55-E2 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 24.21.0013.9731 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.16299.0251 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.16299.0309 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.16299.0334 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.16299.0064 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .gif, {0EC66815-7C3A-48B4-9A5E-4E4257BBD39C}, AnimatedGIF Source ByteStreamHandler .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 2242499582719258552, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Snagit32.exe P2: 18.1.1.924 P3: 5aaa6501 P4: nvd3dumx.dll P5: 24.21.13.9731 P6: 5adc2d37 P7: c0000005 P8: 000000000099a32c P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 1573054459049250597, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: wmpdmc.exe P2: 10.0.16299.15 P3: d93d1261 P4: AnimatedGIFSource.dll P5: 1.0.0.3 P6: 59dfce10 P7: c0000005 P8: 00000000000077fd P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 1573054459049250597, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: wmpdmc.exe P2: 10.0.16299.15 P3: d93d1261 P4: AnimatedGIFSource.dll P5: 1.0.0.3 P6: 59dfce10 P7: c0000005 P8: 00000000000077fd P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 1299073291484034385, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: LightingService.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 5abccaa8 P4: LightingService.exe P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 5abccaa8 P7: c0000005 P8: 00015504 P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: LightingService.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 5abccaa8 P4: LightingService.exe P5: 0.0.0.0 P6: 5abccaa8 P7: c0000005 P8: 00015504 P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 125730739576, type 5 Event Name: PerfWatsonVS12Data Response: Not available Cab Id: 1845026588197459463 Problem signature: P1: PerfWatsonTcdb P2: 0 P3: 0 P4: 0 P5: 0 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 1573054459049250597, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: wmpdmc.exe P2: 10.0.16299.15 P3: d93d1261 P4: AnimatedGIFSource.dll P5: 1.0.0.3 P6: 59dfce10 P7: c0000005 P8: 00000000000077fd P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 1573054459049250597, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: wmpdmc.exe P2: 10.0.16299.15 P3: d93d1261 P4: AnimatedGIFSource.dll P5: 1.0.0.3 P6: 59dfce10 P7: c0000005 P8: 00000000000077fd P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 125730739576, type 5 Event Name: PerfWatsonVS12Data Response: Not available Cab Id: 1774369311084590249 Problem signature: P1: PerfWatsonTcdb P2: 0 P3: 0 P4: 0 P5: 0 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 1573054459049250597, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: wmpdmc.exe P2: 10.0.16299.15 P3: d93d1261 P4: AnimatedGIFSource.dll P5: 1.0.0.3 P6: 59dfce10 P7: c0000005 P8: 00000000000077fd P9: P10: MSINFO: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name REDACTED System Manufacturer PowerSpec System Model G351 System Type x64-based PC System SKU 592105 Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3701 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0430, 11/1/2017 SMBIOS Version 3.0 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode UEFI BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. BaseBoard Model Not Available BaseBoard Name Base Board Platform Role Desktop Secure Boot State Off PCR7 Configuration Elevation Required to View Windows Directory C:\Windows System Directory C:\Windows\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2 Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.16299.371" User Name REDACTED\REDACTED Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB Total Physical Memory 31.9 GB Available Physical Memory 23.6 GB Total Virtual Memory 36.7 GB Available Virtual Memory 25.3 GB Page File Space 4.75 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sys Virtualization-based security Not enabled Device Encryption Support Elevation Required to View Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes BDDuergar12 2d
2d BLZBNTBNA000000005 uninstall reinstall.....nothing same thing idk what to do helpdrko4 2d
2d Anyway to Change Real Name for RealID? Long story short, my buddy was an idiot a long time ago and bought me WoW right before RealID was rolled out and typed his name in for when converting to the Battletag\RealID it not realizing it would be permanent. Can we get this changed? We both appear as the same person on Bnet and it's pretty annoying. My buddy and I are willing to do whatever necessary if possible.SuchaCrisis3 2d
2d Battlenet crashing my PC. Just as the title suggests, after about a minute of having the BNet app open on my PC I get an error message telling me my PC has encountered an error and needs to restart after gathering info on the issue. Never had this happen before and I'm assuming it's because someone whiffed the new update somehow. Anyone else getting this issue?TomsBeard10 2d
2d Blizzard Launcher Causes BSOD So everything was working fine. Logged into the launcher today after not playing for a couple months. The Launcher updates and restarts. Diablo 3 starts downloading an update and I get a BSOD saying something about Netio.sys crashed. Uninstalled the launcher and reinstalled it. Same thing happens. Ran SFC and it found no problems. Ran Dxdiag and it also found no problems. Every other game works. Only issue is with trying to play or update a game through the Blizzard Desktop App.Memnon10 2d
2d Unable to friend someone So I met this guy! And he's cool and I want to play Overwatch with him. However, we have both send friend requests to each other but neither of us have received the requests. We have both confirmed that we are sending the requests to the right battle.net accounts and numbers. For both of us it is showing that the requests are sent but we aren't getting them. I just want to know if it's user error on our part or something elseHoolyDooly0 2d
2d Blizzard.net application not working Blizzard battle.net application is no longer working as intended. I log in and it does not open, it just brings me back to that screen to log in. I repaired the program and uninstalled the software and nothing is working, even restarted the computer.Raider0 2d
2d My Blizzard app is not recognizing when I input a password. My Blizzard app is not recognizing when I input a password. First I thought I was putting the wrong one in so I changed it... still requesting that I input a password and my login button is grayed out. I can login through the browser just fine. I know it has updated while I have been struggling with this. My drivers are up to date and so is my system. Any help appreciated :) ThanksHeavenllySin0 2d
2d Deleting Games deleted a game and its still says i have it on my installed games but i try to uninstall it and comes up with BLZBNTBNU00000006SnogunTM0 2d
2d You were disconnected from battle.net, please reconnect This error started earlier today when I tried to play from a VPN at work. Now I cannot login at all. When playing from home yesterday it worked fine. I can still connect to west and europe. I only have trouble with east...Papavicks0 2d
2d Ip Ban? seems like Ip ban Since new ladder reset. I tried to login many times during the downtime of the new ladder. the first message was "battle.net is not responding. please try connecting again in a few minutes" I tried multiple things to try and fix it, disconnecting modem etc... I even tried to get my isp to change my ip. after waiting 17 hours + i bought a vpn and tried again. now the message is "you were disconnected from battle.net. please reconnect". any feedback would be awesome! ThanksLejend7 2d
2d Try this fix for Issues with Razer Software crashing games. I have had an issue for the past few weeks with Razer Synapse/Chroma crashing overwatch and Diablo3 on start up. I got a hold of Razer support and we came up with this fix. I noticed a lot of people are having this same problem so I thought I would share what worked for me to fix the issue. Hope it helps. Note: downloading the program in first step is not required but helps so you don't have to go searching for files. This process can be done without it by simply finding any and all Razer related files across your computer and deleting them. (not just the ones in your install folder, all files computer wide related to Razer, Synapse, Chroma, Hue) If you are not using the program in step one just do as previously stated and then skip to step two. Step one: Software Support " Download this tool: https://www.revouninstaller.com/download-professional-version.php 2. Select ""force uninstall"" 3. Select ""folder""not files 4. Navigate and select the whole Razer folder 5. Click next 6 Select all 7 Delete aLL 8 It will do a scan 9. Select all again 10 Delete all again." Step 2: Software Support "Step 1 : Press Windows +r, and type CMD and press enter Step 2 : Type regedit in the command prompt window and press enter. Step 3: Please go to this path and delete Razer folder. Remove this registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW643NODE\Razer (Could also be in subfolder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE) " Software Support Okay, Synapse is gone. Please open your game. If game starts up and works fine fallow next step. Software Support Okay, please restart your computer. Then, please install Synapse.D3moniko0 2d