Technical Support

Jun 4, 2013 Welcome to Blizzard desktop app Technical Support Welcome to the Blizzard desktop app Technical Support forum. This forum’s purpose is to assist in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues that may arise during the use of the Blizzard desktop app. Posters in this forum will be held to our forum Code of Conduct – please take some time to read it before posting.Aratil0 Jun 4, 2013
Oct 20, 2015 [Solved] Issues What is this [Solved] tag? We have created a way to mark a thread as [Solved]. If you’ve found a solution to your issue, or fixed your issue, you can mark your post, and the entire thread, as [Solved]. This will put a small green check mark next to the thread title. If you see this, it means the player who created the thread found a fix. How do I mark my Post and Thread as [Solved}? Click on the drop down arrow in the top right corner of the post. Choose "Mark As Solution". The post will be tagged with a green “Marked As Solution” banner, and a green check mark will be added to the Title of your thread. Who can mark a thread as [Solved]? Only the creator of the thread (the “OP”, or Original Poster), or a Blizzard Forum Representative can mark a thread as [Solved]. I see a [Solved] thread. Where’s the solution? A small box with a green check mark will appear in the top right corner of the thread, under the Reply option. If you hover your cursor over that box, it will say "Solution". Clicking that will jump to the post marked as a solution. What if I mark another post as a solution? That one will be “Marked as Solution”, and the previous post will be unmarked. A Note about [Solved] Issues Please keep in mind that when a thread and post are declared [Solved], this may only apply to the OP’s particular issue and circumstances, and fits his unique combination of software and hardware. One fix or solution can help many other players, but it probably won’t help all players. If the fix or solution doesn’t help you, it is just one more factor to eliminate in the troubleshooting process, and we’ll try our best to help you narrow it down, to find the solution that applies to your computer, and your circumstances. Thanks to all of you who post your fixes!Glaxigrav0 Oct 20, 2015
8h Destiny 2 stuck at initializing /slow download Please help Destiny 2 stuck at initializing! It got half download and I decided to pause it to play other games without my internet being slow. Go to resume it and it won't get past initializing I don't wanna restart the download :(Merle529 8h
Jul 1, 2017 Common Blizzard Application Connection Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jul 1, 2017
Mar 19, 2018 Greetings, CROWDS Community! [Deutsch] - [Español (EU)] - [Español (AL)] - [Français] - [Italiano] - [Português (AL)] - [Português (EU)] - [Polski] - [Русский] We wanted to take some time to thank you for all your help, expertise, and passion around growing our Support Community here on Twitter! We’ve been thrilled to see you jump into this so openly, and the moments you’ve created with the community are a testament to how amazing you all are. As we continue to evolve this program, we will be disabling the CROWDS Platform on 2/28/18. Once disabled, experts will no longer be able to log in and use the platform. With your feedback in mind, we’re going to take some time to look into what will be next for this wonderful support community. We cannot stress enough how much we appreciate everything you’ve done, and can’t wait to share what we’re working on with you. As always, you can tweet us @BlizzardCS! Thank you! The BlizzardCS TeamGlaxigrav13 Mar 19, 2018
11m [Spectrum/Charter] Higher than normal Latency with Blizzard Games I have recently seen a 50-800ms increase and some packet loss to Blizzard's servers. From what I can tell on my side it appears to be between 66.109.9.155 and 137.221.72.33 (ae1-br01-eqdc2.as57976.net) Charter appears to own the 66.109.9.0/25 address space and Blizzard owns 137.221.72.0/24. Hop Sent PL% Min Max Avg Host Name / [IP] 5 13 0 16.00 25.37 21.03 be28.albynyyf01r.northeast.rr.com [24.58.32.70] 6 13 0 23.62 33.96 29.80 bu-ether16.nycmny837aw-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.109.6.74] 7 13 0 30.05 43.45 35.38 bu-ether11.nwrknjmd67w-bcr00.tbone.rr.com [66.109.6.26] 8 13 0 29.42 42.47 35.23 107.14.17.239 [107.14.17.239] 9 13 0 27.78 38.11 29.70 66.109.5.117 [66.109.5.117] 10 13 0 28.00 37.61 29.94 66.109.9.155 [66.109.9.155] 11 13 0 83.58 97.20 85.61 ae1-br01-eqdc2.as57976.net [137.221.72.33] 12 13 0 35.00 59.63 85.66 et-0-0-2-br01-eqch2.as57976.net [137.221.65.13] 13 13 0 82.83 97.94 86.60 be1-pe01-eqch2.as57976.net [137.221.69.67] 14 13 0 84.36 87.02 85.43 chi-eqch2-ia-bons-01.as57976.net [137.221.66.9] 15 13 0 84.28 94.04 86.10 10.108.1.2 [10.108.1.2] 16 13 0 82.48 93.09 84.77 24.105.62.151 [24.105.62.151] The game isn't completely unplayable. It does make m+ and mythic raiding dicey at times. It does however mean that there is probably some other issue (hardware failure, misconfiguration, saturation) either on Charter's side or Blizzards. Please look into it? If putting in a ticket is a better path, let me know.Raegx15 11m
45m Can't start voice chat with most of my friends Is this happening to anyone else ? I have almost 15 friends online right now and it only gives me the option to start voice chat with one of them. I'm talking about the blizzard app social just in case there's any confusion. Please helpFuryWarrior6 45m
50m Diablo 2 battle.net I'm trying to play diablo 2 with a friend through battle.net but every time i try to connet i get a message saying "Battle.net servers cannot be reached. Try again in a few minutes." Does Diablo still support battle.net? I really dont want to port foward.PhyziqXT1 50m
5h Battle.net Error on Windows Startup My Battle.net won't start sometimes after I turn on my PC. Here is the Error Code: 6FA28F3B-F059-4D94-8251-2A51FB5F81CFGenFlogiLP1 5h
11h Patience Exhausted Here's another supremely annoyed player chiming in! I went on a bit of hiatus and decided to jump back in for revelry, but lo and behold, I can't play it! I love Destiny, its gameplay and its community, but your customer support is some of the worst I've ever encountered. This would be entirely unacceptable in literally any other sector/industry, yet for some reason, this does not seem to be a priority for your bugsquashers. I have been a loyal fan of Blizzard since WarCraft Orcs and Humans/Diablo 1, I've played every game you've released (other than Overwatch) yet your responses make me wish I'd never bought the game. If Destiny 2 ever starts working for me again, I'll resume playing it, (as I can't get my money back) but don't ever expect to recieve another dollar from me or anyone I know again. Yours truly, A Disappointed FanRahlian1 11h
11h PayPal outside of the US I made this post in the shop section of the forums, but I guess it's better fit here, so I'll just copy and paste it: So, I live in Brazil and I do use PayPal from time to time, the main usage being to buy games, for that reason I went after info in online gaming stores that accepted PayPal and Blizzard's store appears as supported in the PayPal stores site. For that reason I went to the store, only to find out that I can't use PayPal for my payments, unless I choose WoW's monthly sub, which is billed in dollars. Seeing that I contacted the US support and got informed that there's an issue (seemingly for a few years now) that made the PayPal option be removed for Brazil. Using the Brazilian forums is basically screaming into an echo chamber as far as official support is concerned. So I'd like to ask if there's any info on when or if the PayPal option will ever be returned as a payment option.Noth3 11h
23h Random Voice Chat Disconnects Since the last 2 updates, I constantly get disconnected from chat. I have to go back and click the headset icon to re connect to my party. I have uninstalled, i have deleted the files i read to delete %appdata% and so forth, i checked security settings, I checked permissions. i updated all drivers, still randomly kicks me from the party. And it's my party...... makes no sense. The 3 guys I play with have no issue. This has been ongoing for about 2 months nowUnfairAnimal0 23h
1d Can't install Battle net desktop app Error code: BLZBNTBTS0000005C I tried eveything I could, including updating Adobe, change my IP, delete Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folder, and everything that it has on the website, nothing worked. Just saying this problem has bothered me for months, and I'm giving up. I'm assuming it has something to do with Agent.exe, like Agent is not working on my computer. Don't tell me I'm the only one who has this problem.HEC0 1d
1d A few accounts I created have been deleted A few accounts I created have been deleted. I created a few Diablo 2 accounts, each one holding a few close-to-my-heart kind of character names. They have been deleted before the 90 day usual notice. It has been a month. Who else has the power to delete accounts beside Blizzard themselves? I expect a clear answer from the company. -MateoblastMateoblast2 1d
1d Can't log in because of security question Was trying to log in with another account but I need to answer a security question(code) befor logging in. The problem is that every single code that were sent to the gmail were wrong or never worked and it became an infinite loop of code not workings.YourStepDad0 1d
1d Battle.net app no friends online but it they are online when i enter game My battle.net app on pc is not showing all of my friends nor shows anyone online but i can see people online once i enter a game and view the social tab.Gismo6 1d
1d Fated engram broken I just bought the Fated engram from Xur this week needing to unlock the liar's handshake and instead got the raiden flux which I already had.Leviathan691 1d
1d Shortcuts? If I launch any battle.net game from the shortcut that has been placed on the desktop and/or in the start menu, the only thing they do is open the Battle.net Application. I've tried reinstalling the Battle.net applicatoin and the games. But each and everytime the application places a shortcut icon on my desktop and I double click it to launch the game, then it will either launch the Battle.net application and open it or if the Battle.net application is allready running, it will then open the application. It never starts the game. I actually have to click the Play button in the Battle.net application for it to start. Anyone else with the same issue?LawaBoy0 1d
1d Battle.net installation stuck on 1% Hi so I have been trying to install the battle.net launchers on my new pc for the last week and everytime regardless of how long i leave it. It stays on 1%. Have tried fresh installs after wiping local temp and app data. Have tried with no virus software enabled. Tried resetting ip and flushing dns and final also tried the lan settings trick but nothing. This is starting to get on my wick a bit. I have spent a lot of money with blizzard over the years and all i want is to play some games. And yes all my drivers are up to dateGyman27 1d
1d Battle.Net Installation Stuck at 1% I've had the B.Net app for 3 years. But due to work reasons I had to uninstall it last week. Now when I try to install it it just gets stuck at 1% and has been like that for 6 hours. According to NetBalancer the "Agent.exe" program has downloaded almost 7Gb of data, but the installer is still at 1%. When I check the installation folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net there's only 4.75mb of data in total. When I also check the C:\Program Data\Battle.net only 12.5mb of data. Meanwhile, the "Agent.exe" is hard at work consuming all my internet bandwidth for some reason. So where has it downloaded all that 7GB of data to??? And why is the installer still stuck at 1% for almost 6 hours??HunterKiller11 1d
1d Can't log in to the launcher [Solved] I can't log in to the battle.net launcher. It gives me the error message, "Please enter your password." As if I hadn't entered anything at all (which I did). I know it's not that I got the incorrect password: I can log in to the website just fine. And I did, to change my password several times, each came up with the same error. I do have the option to simply continue offline, so I can still play the games: I just can't log in to bnet. I even entered the same password to log in just fine to WoW. So I just don't even know what the problem could begin to be. Any suggestions?Enderlord57 1d
2d captcha codes always incorrect Recently today I have been unable to log into my battle.net account on my phone due to every captcha code always being written off as incorrect, even when it is clearly correct. I've had zero issues up until a few minutes ago. This also isint just restricted to my phone, everywhere else where I am prompted to verify, I cant due to the captcha.Machineseven0 2d
2d THIS GAME CANNOT BE PLAYED YET As the title says, the play button for black ops 4 is greyed out and this is the error when hovering over it. I can still play WOW and Overwatch it only seems to happen with BO4. I have deleted the appdata of the blizzard app and reinstalled but still having the same problem can anyone help me please It was working fine yesterday. p.s. sorry forgot to mention I also tried updating BO4 and 'scan and repair' BO4 both didn't work also I can not just go to the folder and start the game as it then tells me to restart the game via battle-net launcher... this is ridiculous. great I tried uninstalling and reinstalling now it won't install with the same error. Graphics card is all up to date that didn't fix it either.Sobadx17 2d
2d game download progress bar freezes/doesn't update? Just wondering if this is usual on large downloads? I'm downloading D3 at the moment on to a new pc and the progress bar shows 9.55gb @ what ever speed happens to be however after a while, i'll look again and it will show the same speed and it will still be at 9.55gb until I pause the download and restart it, or restart battle.net. After i do that it shows the amount/progress it has actually made, but it is't updating in real time. It start to act this way after the download has been going for a while. Even though its not properly showing the progress, it still seems to be downloading in the background. Any idea why it's acting t his way? Can i fix it? thanks.Sytar61 2d
2d Blizzard Stuck on "Updating Blizzard Agent" [Solved] Hello all, The problem started this morning when i wanted to play OW and when i clicked on play it said game is running but nothing happened. In one of the forums i saw someone had deleting the Bnet Client and reinstalling it would cover the issue and that's where the problem began. I just can't install it. I've tried disabling firewall, disabling real time protection, restarting, deleting ALL the Blizzard and Battle.net files, but each time i started the installation progress it said "Updating Blizzard Agent" and it's stuck in 1/3 of the way and then the above problem happens. I've switched my Internet too but the problem still stands still. The error is "Something went wrong while downloading a required update. please check your internet connection and try again." I would really appreciate if you could help me with this. Thanks a lot, DefaltDefalt1 2d
2d Diablo II/LOD CD key already in use when linking Diablo 2/LOD CD key "already in use" but not by me I attempted to connect my account with my cd key to gain the 26 key instead of the current 16 key i have but it said the key was already in use. did not give a name or player of whome is using.breezyduzit2 2d
2d BO4 Bricked itself Since the latest patch I have not been able to play COD, everything was working perfectly prior to the update. I have since reinstalled Battle.net, reinstalled Call of Duty, Cleared Cache, Run as Admin, turned off Nvidia geforce Overlay, turned of Asus Aura and RGB Software, Turned off Antivirus and cleared with Windows Defender, Computer Resets, Closed all background applications. Nada. Started off just launching into a Black Screen of death for a couple days, then started showing BO4 Logo in corner but would freeze after 1-2 spins. couple days later I started getting Error Code: 3837625752, Error Code: 140734224785187, followed by Error Code: 140734171549993. As of today, it will play 2-3 seconds of intro trailer before freezing on screen but you can still hear audio. I've been reaching out to Blizzard, Treyarch ect.. for days and no help. PC Specs: CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K MOBO: Asus - ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 GPU: EVGA - GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB FTW3 GAMING iCXMonorailcat1 2d
2d Agent sleeping + waiting on downloads First came across the issue where my battle.net launcher wouldn't allow me to view the Games tab because my Agent was asleep. I've poured over all the fixes and workarounds, tried everything, and nothing seems to help. I've disabled all firewalls and virus scanners. I've deleted all the caches and tools and program data. I've force quit the agent data dozens of times when restarting. I've restarted my computer half a dozen times. I've made sure my Secondary Logon is automatic. I've made sure Adobe Flash is updated (random fix in a thread) I've uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher. I've ran it as administrator. After all of this, I finally got my Games tab to load. It didn't recognize my game locations, so I set that, but then my games were all stuck at "Waiting" --- not the usual "Waiting on another download" --- just "Waiting. Nothing is happening. I researched this issue and it says to again, clear the cache, etc. So I do it, and then my launcher is back at "Blizzard Agent went to sleep" error. I can sometimes randomly get it back to the Games tab, but it doesn't matter because the Games are stuck at "Waiting" and I can't play them anyways.Amadia0 2d
2d Cannot play same account on different computers. I like to play d2 on my desktop when I am at home, and on my laptop when I am not at home, or just laying in bed or whatever. I have the same cd key on both computers. I tried making a different account on both computers. Only the account made on that certain computer logs in on that certain computer. I am not sure if this is some security measure or what, but It is rather inconvenient.BlasterBlue6 2d
2d Unable to switch Destiny 2 servers on PC. Constant saxophone errors. Anyone know a solution? I've tried scanning and repairing, restarting everything, force closing D2/Blizz app, and restarting my PC. All I want to do is play some on EU servers but I can't login. It even gives me the "queued for login" dialogue but won't let me progress out of the saxophone dialogue. Any tips?Yellow131 2d
3d Unable to Submit Support Ticket I have been trying since last night to submit a support ticket email regarding a purchase failure for the World of Warcraft Complete Collection on blizzard support as directed to by an email regarding the digital purchase failure but every time I fill out and try to submit the ticket I get the message ... No error code is listed, I have tried multiple browsers, and earlier this morning I tried live chat option instead of email to similar failure. While likely unrelated to not being able to submit the support ticket the invoice of the failed digital purchase on PayPal says status canceled with the description saying by the seller.Anvos7 3d
3d Laptop GPU issues? Hi all, Quick spec of my laptop: Toshiba Satellite S55t-C5370-4K Intel i7-6500U GeForce 950M GPU 16GB RAM 1TB HDD (81% free-space) I have had SC2 on this laptop since I bought it circa 2016 with no issues, playable (30-60 fps) on a mix of high and ultra settings (v-sync and AA turned off). I had some issues with the system cooling fan becoming noisy, thought it was kaput so pulled it out to get the part number yada yada. Fan turned out to be fine, cleaned everything and reinstalled with new Kryonaut thermal paste. Then I made the mistake of updating the drivers, which included the NVidia GeForce Experience (GFE) which seems to have ruined my gameplay (even with sharing/screen-capture disabled) dropping me to an unplayable 5-10 fps. I've rolled back to 2016 drivers and uninstalled GFE, but framerates are still poor with only a few units on screen. Since then I've installed the updated drivers for the 950M w/o the GFE package which gave a slight improvement (fps sticks around 8-12) but is still largely unplayable. Any tips or advice before I chuck this into a large bucket of water would be appreciated.kartdude3 3d
3d Overwatch voice chat - cant hear anyone and nobody can hear me Hi, I had this issue for about a few weeks so i just decided to wait out until todays new patch to see if this issue resolves but it didnt sadly. I tried each tip in the forums but sadly they didnt help solve my issue. Then i contacted support but could not send my msconfig and dxdialog files cos there was an error uploading them. This happend both on the live chat and when i was making a ticket. Failed to upload anything. So here are the details of the issue 1. I can join voice channels 2. My mic isnt detected (no indicator pops out when i say something - open mic) 3. I cant hear anyone in the voice channel (their indicator shows that they are saying something but i cant hear anything) 4. Voice chat works fine on steam and other apps like discordcstrider3 3d
3d Connecting problem. Blizzard keeps disconnecting and reconnecting constantly. My internet and WiFi are ok. Do everything on google and nothing works. I can't even create a deck on hearthstone.domzZz2 3d
3d Battle net not updating anything My battle net won't start for some reason. All my games update just a minuscule amount and then it drops down to 0 bytes / second. I looked at a thread talking about possible issues and solutions. I've deleted battle net and re downloaded it, restarted my computer, updated my driver, and deleting the old battle net folder. Nothing is working for some reason. If anyone could help it would be really appreciated.Ace1 3d
3d Account Hacked, Ticket Submission Down I'm having the same issue. My other account was hacked last night, authenticator added, and all information is changed. I submitted a ticket immediately and have tried contacting blizzard in every possible way but it has been down. This has been infuriating as there is nothing I can do to recover the account. Please advise ASAP.Frosty2 3d
4d Hearthstone - Stuck at loading screen Hello, yesterday I was playing without any problem until I uninstalled a few preinstalled apps from Windows that I don't use like the Xbox one. I tried to play Hearthstone after that, and it started, I was able to play it, but the game was freezing every few minutes, for like 10 seconds or so. So I tought that I unintentionally uninstalled something important, I googled the problem without any luck, so because I installed Windows not too long ago, I decided to reinstall it again, so I formatted the disk and made a clean install today but after I installed all the drivers and everything, I tried to play the game and now I'm stuck at the loading screen, I tried to unninstall and reinstall the game (altough I just installed it), I disabled the "Enable Streaming" option from the battle.net launcher, as someone recomended on the forums, I tried to turn off the antivirus and firewall, I deleted the cache files, I tried the option "Scan and Repair", The only thing that worked was bluestacks, I can play the game using it without any problem. I have all the lastest drivers that I got from the motherboard manufacturer and I have all Windows updates installed, so that's not the problem. I don't know what to do, please help.JIC2 4d
4d Can't go on Battle net on physical warcraft3 TfT copy Hello, I reinstalled the frozen throne on my window seven computer. Install went fine, but I can't go on battle net. I download the patch update, once its done the game tells me something like :" the update has been downloaded, please click on reload to restart warcraft 3 '" (my game is in french, but this is the general sense.) So I click, and then the game close and I v got a message "Warcraft3 is already open''. Okay, I open the game again, I click on bnet and the same series of event happens again. What should I do? Note :l installed Keycraft , dunno if that could mess things up.Nizidran1 4d
4d STREAMING NOT WORKING Trying out the recently launched Streaming service. When I start the stream and click "View Stream on Facebook", it takes me to a page that says: Sorry, this page isn't available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed." Since this is not on a page I manage and on my own timeline, I'm wondering why the video isn't showing. I've waited for more than 10 mins already (thinking maybe it just needs time to refresh) still no dice. Tried restarting Bnet client AND browser already several times, still no luck. Am I doing something wrong?Tarugoman22 4d
5d "Oops! Something went wrong" while redeeming a code I bought 2x $20 Gift cards, one of them redeemed just fine, but the other one when I attempt to redeem it, i'll enter the code, it'll bring me to the screen that confirms I am loading $20 on the account, then when I confirm it I get taken back to the screen to enter a code but theres a box over it saying 'Oops! Something went wrong". How can I get this fixed?Aejosk3 5d
5d Black Ops 4 - Connection to the Battle.nte servers could not be established Hello, this friday I was playing the game normally but then on saturday and today I couldn't play the game. It's always this same error: "Connection to the Battle.net servers could not be established. Error code : BLZBNTBGS000003FD".CynicLumi3 5d
5d Diablo 2 - Checking Versions Hello, So I just bought Diablo 2 and I'm stuck at checking version since my first run. I bought if from the official blizzard online store. What is the issue here? Best regards, Georgi.D1sturb3d16 5d
5d Blizzard luncher error agent Blizzard agent error BLZBNTBTS0000005C, unable to install Blizzard.ŇĄŇĨ1 5d
5d Keep getting error BLZBNTBTS0000005C (FIXED) Heey all, Everytime i try to install a game or the Blizzard app i get the error. A few days ago it was just fine but after a while it would not start so i wanted to reinstall the app, after that i got the error. I have done all the steps they give on there support site, but with no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this?MyLife4Aiur6 5d
5d Bnet streaming (still) not working I've been trying to stream WoW to facebook for weeks now and have yet to be able to get it to show up. the link says "Sorry, this content isn't available right now" no matter whether I try to stream it to my own profile or multiple different pages. I've tried everything, read up on every possible fix, made sure there are no other overlays running, all permissions enabled. it simply will not work.kazey0 5d
5d Overwatch crashing on startup (windows 8) Simply put, bought overwatch, installed it and when I hit play it crashes straight away (together with blizzard app) only the error code : 2CE35BAA-A0A3-4D66-9D13-0D07FDCA3657 and yea that's about it, PC meets the requirments re-installed battlenet did compatibilty mode did admin mode anyone know a solution?Kagacie3 5d
5d Blizzard Battle.net Launcher Stuck - Spinning Logo I'm unable to log into Battle.net. The Launcher is stuck on a spinning logo. This is the same for every page within the app if I go into offline mode. I have already done the following: Ran program as admin Deleted Battle.net and Blizzard folders from ProgramData Updated any and all drivers (from network to video card) Power Cycled Network Router/PC Selective Startup Reinstalled program Help would be much appreciated!sleepingctzn9 5d
5d BO4 Error Code 750 So yesterday before the new update my Black ops 4 was fine and ran fairly well. After the update I have not been able to log back in without getting the error message.. "Can't connect to Call of Duty: Black ops 4 online services. The servers may be undergoing maintenance. Please try again later, Error Code 750." I've restarted battle.net, my PC, my router and scanned Black Ops 4 for any repairs and haven't been able to change this issue. I just recently installed the battle.net client so I know that's up to date? Can anyone else confirm this is not a stand-alone issue or have any insight into this? Thanks!Thevagazzler36 5d
5d Battle.Net App keeps disconnecting without a reason The past week i have been kicked out of 2 Overwatch ranked matches, lost 100 SR and was kicked out of 2 raids because apparently i dont have a connection up. My internet is working the whole time and a friend also got kicked out the exact moment i got kicked out too. This is getting annoying now. I want answers why this keeps happening....Sanity2 5d
6d Help Please I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still can't get on the game. It keeps telling me," World of Warcraft has stopped running" Please help???QueenB1 6d