- Battle.net account information should now load in much faster.
- Several issues related to games not appearing properly or displaying incorrectly as "Starter Edition" should now be resolved.
- Battle.net will now display an error message when launched if there is already another Battle.net client running in either another operating system or another user account.
- Clicking links that log the user into their account in an external browser now have a timeout. If the request is not processed in a reasonable amount of time, the browser will open the link without the automatic login.
- Qt version has been updated to 4.8.5
- An option has been added to minimize the client to the system tray when launching a game (Windows).
- Changes were made to how Battle.net stores your last login region and language preferences. As a result, these may change after the patch is applied.
- You can change your language under Settings - General - Battle.net Language
You can change your login region from the login window
- Battle.net will no longer display that a game is running if the game has not yet started.
- Battle.net will no longer display that account information is loading each time the user logs in.
- Battle.net will no longer report that a video card is unsupported when the video driver is updated while the Desktop App is running.
- Crabby will try harder to display game content when changing game tabs.
- Fixed an issue during disk installation that caused an error message to display when prompting the user to insert the next disk.
- Fixed some typos in the settings menu.
- Pressing the Enter key while installing a game will now default to selecting the Next button.
- Fixed a graphical issue that occurred when a progress bar was paused during installation.
- Many error messages were improved to be more descriptive.
- Multiple other bugs were fixed.
- The background images for each game have been updated