DOB Verification Error

Bug Report
Battle.net app requires a Date of Birth for Verification purposes after successful login however the drop down menus for the day, month and year, as well as the continue and OK buttons are corrupt and do not function. Reload and complete Reboot do not solve the issue.

I run Windows 7 on a HP Notebook i7 Core.

MaleOrder
Hello MaleOrder,

Would it be possible for you to gather and send us a copy of your Battle.net Logs? It will help us to better understand the cause of the issue.

This may not result in an immediate fix for your individual issue, but it will go directly towards getting this sort of issue fixed in general. That being said, if we can find anything in your logs that will help us to better troubleshoot your issue, we will do so.

You can email those as a zip archive to this address: toolsupport@blizzard.com

Use this line for the subject: [MaleOrder] [DOB Verification Error] [11985648634]

Thanks!
Hello Exeliran,

Zip file emailed as instructed 08/032014.

Good Luck.

Regards
MaleOrder
I've got the same error. Are you interested in more logfiles?
same error as well
Hello folks,

A bit more information about this issue for you. When this happens it is usually just a case of the content of the game tab not displaying properly; the majority of the Desktop App's functionality should still remain unaffected. Patching, installing, and launching games should still work if the screen shows this display inconsistency (as long as the blue Play/Update/Install button is present you should be able to perform those actions). We are currently investigating this issue and looking in to what may cause this and possible ways to address this behavior. If you see the Desktop App display this kind of screen and find that you aren't able to launch/patch/install games please let us know.

Thanks!
i am unable to launch d3 or wow
Hello Charlo181,

You've seen the Game screens in the Desktop App display visual errors (such as the indicated Date of Birth verification screen) and when this happens the Play button either does not appear or does not work? If so we'd like to get some more information from you.

Would it be possible for you to gather and send us a copy of your Battle.net Logs? It will help us to better understand the cause of the issue.

This may not result in an immediate fix for your individual issue, but it will go directly towards getting this sort of issue fixed in general. That being said, if we can find anything in your logs that will help us to better troubleshoot your issue, we will do so.

Use this line for the subject: [Charlo181] [DOB Verification Error] [11985648634]

Thanks!
I'm unable to launch diablo 3 i hit launch an nothing happens it just sits there saying loading , an even your page showing off the expanion it can't load or nothing , it's a real pain as i was hoping to play the game as i havent played it much since u released diablo 3 , i stopped playing cause of all the ploblems that there were with the game then was hoping u guys would of had them fixed by now , but now i cant even get into the game to play it , hope u guys get it sorted soon
I was under the impression that if I had already purchased and registered D3, if I purchased the new upgrade, it would not cost me the full price...? Why did it...?
Hello Lilunit,

Use this line for the subject: [Lilunit] [DOB Verification Error] [11985648634]

Thanks!
Hello CountMagnus,

Reaper of Souls will cost full price even if you own the original base game version. I'm not aware of any Blizzard offers for a discounted expansion for users who already owned the basic game.
I have been having similar issues. My launcher sticks at "checking for Battle.net updates when everything else can run smoothly and without hiccups. I would love to play Reaper of Souls but this is getting to become too frequent.
Hello Reckoning,

Are you seeing the same display inconsistency in the game tabs? Or were you just seeing the Desktop App hang at "checking for Battle.net updates"?