Cannot Click on Battle.net App

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
Right-clicking isn't working either. Only "solution" is the "-launch" in the .exe destination
right click not working, even tried a mouse emulator and still no response on the bnet desktop aside from being able to highlight on hover over and i can scroll trough the news highlihgts w wheel
Yeah new to this, right click doesn't work, and if I have Battle.net app on my computer won't go to sleep.
We're still having difficulty reproducing this issue, so I'm requesting additional logs.

I've updated the post the Glaxigrav made Here with additional steps for even more verbose log collection.

Please run through these steps to generate logs and perform a log collection (even if you have done so already before this post).

Thanks.
Same problem, has been 3 days since I have been able to officially access any blizzard games. I have sent the e-maiI I hope it contributes to the answer.
Hey Vdubs, the logs you sent didn't have any of the extra logging. Can you check the steps again and ensure that you've got the properly formatted qtlogging.ini file in the QtProject subdirectory?

Alternatively, if you (or anybody else that can reproduce this issue) has some time tonight (or this weekend, I'll be around) to help out please let me know and I'll reach out to you via email.

Thanks.
10/03/2014 08:14 PMPosted by Vexis
Can you check the steps again and ensure that you've got the properly formatted qtlogging.ini file in the QtProject subdirectory?

Are we supposed to make this folder? I only have imageformats/locales/platforms/qml as my battle.netXXXX subfolders.
I dont have a QtProject file in any of the 2 Battle.net.xxxx file i have. To send you the info i have to create one.
By the way, right clicking isnt working either.
Check these steps Here

Let me know if you're having any trouble.
In the new shotcut properties window, the target is :
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net Launcher.exe"

Laucher instead of 5115
It shouldn't matter, but for best results make the shortcut on "c:\Program files (x86)\Battle.net\Battle.net.5115\Battle.net.exe"
10/03/2014 08:55 PMPosted by Maeldrem
I dont have a QtProject file in any of the 2 Battle.net.xxxx file i have. To send you the info i have to create one.

Ended up just creating the folder. Hope that was right. Just sent my log in. Left and right clicked on all I could and dragged the window around a bit. Only things that interact with clicks are settings and friends (and that's after opening them up via right-clicking the toolbar). Also, not sure if relevant, but I can only drag the battle.net app window around after clicking off of it onto my desktop first.

Last patch, I wasn't able to click on the app as well. However, I was able to click on the play button by first disconnecting my wireless mouse and pushing play with my laptop's built in mouse.
It looks like that did it. That had the extra logging.

Thanks!
Log has been sent
Hello,

Same problem here. BNet app doesn't respond to left or right clicks, graphics alter slightly when cursor is hovering over a button.

I just emailed my logs, I hope the extras were included. I sent my DxDiag a couple of days ago after this first started.
Thank you!
Carl
hi again,

the -launch thing unfortunately doesnt work for me, only opens the bnet app..
well i tried the steps agin and still nothing, i sent the email with the logs, i hope u guys can fix this soon, its really frustrating..
Hi guys. If i'm here it's because i have the same issue BUT, today i managed to play Hearthstone for about 1 and a half hour. But now the same click-issue appeared again. I'm going to do the same steps of before but will try to collect more logs so maybe(?) you have more Data to analyze.

Cheers.
10/02/2014 06:36 PMPosted by Glaxigrav
10/02/2014 06:28 PMPosted by Merzil
You can play diablo III and all other blizzard games (I think) exept hearthstone by creating a shortcut for the DiabloIII.exe file and adding -launch at the end of the shortcut path (In propriety if you right click on the shortcut). The shortcut path should looks like : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch . This should make your wait time more bearable (unless you play Hearthstone).

This will work. As a precaution, know that it'll only work until Battle.net or the game client is patched again. Once the patch is out you'll have to update Battle.net and/or the game before this workaround will still be successful. Hopefully that won't be necessary for long though!

I got it to work! But now my Hero list is gone? Do i have to start all over now?