Cannot Click on Battle.net App

Technical Support
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
for me, the thing is i dont have the last folder you say "....QTprojects" i dont have it...
what do i do?
Sorry to revive this dead post. I am having the same problem. It started on 13/08/15. Hovering causes the buttons to be highlighted but clicking does nothing. Settings can be opened through the task bar but I cannot access my games. Please help!!!
[solved] Hello! i have been dealing with this issue and recently resolved it, turns out it was an issue with my mouses middle click button, try this

1. Go to mouse manufacturers website

2. Download support software

3. Disable middle click using software (can be done for specific programs)

the reason why Blizz is having an issue replicating this problem is probably due to the fact that it is caused by faulty mouse hardware

good luck!
me too
Brand new laptop, having the same issue with a Logitech mouse, although the synaptics touchpad also doesn't work.
If anyone is still having this 90% of the time it has something to do with your middle mouse button mine was stuck clicking the middle mouse button because of dust so just check your MMB.
Hehehehem, i had the same problem with being unable to click ANYTHING on application window, yet i could see highliting when i was hoovering my mouse pointer over window sections. I reinstalled the Battle.net and it was also not helping. Then i saw mentioning of a 3rd mouse button and disabling it (i have recon mouse with many buttons).
I decided to try if any other buttons work... then i found i had blocked press down wheel button on my mouse ☺
Now i can play again! ;)
So it's 2017 now and I'm still unable to interact properly with the Battle.net desktop application. The main window works but all others don't. I cannot interact with the login, settings and friends windows. Basically any child window. I managed to login by TeamViewing into my machine, it worked somewhat like that.
Temporary Fix:
browse to battle.net installation directory (usually C:/Program Files (x86)/Battle.net/
Shift + Right Click in the explorer window and press open command prompt here.
Enter commands to change games/friends/setting/shop without clicking.
Overwatch:
battle.net.exe --game=prometheus
and hit enter.
WoW:
battle.net.exe --game=wow
and hit enter.
Heroes of the Storm:
battle.net.exe --game=heroes
and hit enter.
Diablo 3:
battle.net.exe --game=diablo3
and hit enter.
StarCraft 2:
battle.net.exe --game=s2
and hit enter.
HearthStone:
battle.net.exe --game=hs_beta
and hit enter.
Settings:
battle.net.exe --exec="dialog settings"
and hit enter.
Friends:
battle.net.exe --exec="dialog friends"
and hit enter.
Shop
battle.net.exe --exec="focus shop"
and hit enter.
Thanks
Permanent Fix works for most things:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20752501530
Will give the suggestions a go, thanks!
01/18/2017 07:22 PMPosted by OmegaDASH

No problem!
01/18/2017 08:59 PMPosted by pingutingu
01/18/2017 07:22 PMPosted by OmegaDASH

No problem!

Still no luck, it looks like any child windows of the main window are frozen and do not respond to clicks. The main window works perfectly fine.
OmegaDash try my link again and fix number 7 has a repack. download and use it!
01/19/2017 06:06 PMPosted by pingutingu
OmegaDash try my link again and fix number 7 has a repack. download and use it!

That was the first fix I tried, it didn't work.
oh sorry then it didnt work
I contacted support as well but they were pretty useless with the matter. No effort was put into getting it fixed.
can you go to pastebin.com and paste all your battle.net logs and send over the links.
01/21/2017 11:34 PMPosted by pingutingu
can you go to pastebin.com and paste all your battle.net logs and send over the links.

Here you go:
Battle Net Log
http://pastebin.com/PeDjm5hp
Libcef
http://pastebin.com/Vs4UL8nE
unfortunately your logs are showing no issues. there is nothing much you can do unless someone else has a fix. sorry.