Battle.net launcher quits unexpectedly.

Mac Technical Support
As soon as I start the launcher it quits.
Have you tried reinstalling, FlameWolf?

Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak

Luftmensch
Hey, have you fixed your issue? I have exactly the same problem.
Same here been looking all over for a fix.
Having the same problem. I tried to install Hearthstone and Battle.net client separately starting last night on my Macbook pro.

They are working fine on my Windows desktop. I would like to play on my Macbook though.

I have tried changing my Sharing & Permissions settings on both the Battle.net application and the Applications directory, trashing the Battle.net directory, reinstalling, looked for the agent.db in the agent directory (which I could not find, so I deleted the whole directory), and I am still having no luck! ):
Any fix yet? i tried re-installing, turning off my firewall, all disk permissions are fine and dandy but why can't i open Battle.net?
Any fix yet? i tried re-installing, turning off my firewall, all disk permissions are fine and dandy but why can't i open Battle.net?
I am having the same issue, when I try to install the battle.net client or Hearthstone they quit unexpectedly.
yeah, same issue. i recently reinstalled OSX El Capitan and now Battle.net agent won't install properly, keeps saying that that it 'quit unexpectedly' before completing installation
Same here on macbook pro...

privileges are all set to read/write.
Same here, MB Pro, Retina 15' Late 2013
El Captain ver 10.11.3
2,3 GHz Intel Core i7
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
open the terminal app and paste:

sudo chmod 0754 ~/Library/Application\ Support/Battle.net

It will fix the problem ;)
Wow iGecky, you are a genius. This worked for me!

Btw, miracle that you responded to a 2014 thread!
iGecky's a boss. Thanks.
Miracle
thanks iGecky... you really are the BOSS... =) it worked like a charm...
thanks iGecky worked for me too :)
Just been googling the answer to this issue for ages, thanks iGecky!
thanks so much! you're the only one to help with this anywhere!
Dude/Dudette, you are a beast iGecky. Thank you so much, fixed the problem right up. Blizz, take notes.