Diablo 2 character recovery

Support
I just logged on for the first time in a long time to diablo 2, and was hoping to pick back up and continue playing on my characters. One of my characters (my favorite one) said player not found or something along those lines when i tried to log in. I realize the character is expired, but is there anything that blizzard can do to bring it back or rename it in some way?
Iangdonegan,

Diablo II Battle.net Characters are able to track their own expiration status. For example, the character selection screen will show an expiration period of 10 days for any newly created character. Once you play for 2 hours of in-game time on that character, the expiration indicator will disappear. When the character comes close to its expiration, a new message will appear displaying the amount of time before the character will expire. Characters will expire after approximately 90 days of inactivity. Be sure to keep your characters active by playing each of them in a game at least once every 90 days. AN EXPIRED CHARACTER MAY STILL BE ABLE TO BE USED, providing someone else has not recreated a new character with the same expired characters name, or the servers' automatic routine maintenance has not deleted the expired character. If this happens you will receive a "Player not found" error message and the character will be unrecoverable.

Any character that has expired and either been purged by maintenance or had its name used by another player can not be restored.

I was wondering if you would be able to look up a character by the name of Myohdaa on US-West the account was Myohdaa but i remade that account and was wondering if someone else had taken that name. if you could look that up that would be awesome thanks.
Hi i had a mules full of gears on my account: eLPINo1 named: PGEMMMMSSSS
I log in yesterday to play and it's write expire in 7 days... and my mule is empty just like i just create it..... i always perm my mules and remove axe and shield.. he got no gears on and the axe and the starter shield... can u help me blizzard its pretty weird!
A week or so ago, I couldn't connect to the server, but that's not my issue. The next day when I logged in the order of my character page was rearranged, nothing seemed different other than that. I've just realized one of my characters was replaced with an old mule I haven't had in months. Can you please restore my java zon Mrs_Heifinator and remove my old mule Huma_Gemma?
10/05/2017 07:33 AMPosted by Tungstin
I've just realized one of my characters was replaced with an old mule I haven't had in months. Can you please restore my java zon Mrs_Heifinator and remove my old mule Huma_Gemma?

the solution was posted, to delete the extra old char.

09/28/2017 12:51 PMPosted by Mark Chandler
Due to the quirky behavior of the old character system sometimes deletes were not replicated and the migration has re-added to ensure no data loss.

If you have deleted characters on your account now delete them again and should allow the missing characters to be loaded properly (you can only have a max of 8 characters displayed)
eLPINo,

Right now, I'm seeing 9 characters on the account. That means one that you've deleted before has "come back". Determine which it is and delete it and PGEMMMMSSSS should reappear.
10/05/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Omrakos
eLPINo,

Right now, I'm seeing 9 characters on the account. That means one that you've deleted before has "come back". Determine which it is and delete it and PGEMMMMSSSS should reappear.

Thx For you're help Omarakos!! My mule is back!!!!! I love you!! have a good day.
hello I can't enter in my accounts since 3 days : My connection is temporary restricted from this realm???? Can I know why? thx for ur help in advance.
can I have my game reboot???