What is the policy on branding the login button?

API Discussion
Hello, I noticed in the license for the product, it is said that applications should not claim to have association with blizzard (understandable).

I made an OAuth library, and I was wondering if it is okay to use battlenet assets and branding? Sort of like using that little bird for "log in with twitter", using the battlenet symbol and a blue gradient for "log in with battlenet"
I could understand if bnet would be against this, just thought I'd ask.
I'll double check on that.

( ̄ー ̄)ゞ

EDIT: As Andanion said here, you are fine putting the logo on the a login button and labeling it "Battle.net".
Sorry for the delay on getting back to you. This question kicked off some other conversations. I'm still working on getting an answer.
And still working ...
Any update on this? Would be cool to have some official assets, or a styleguide on dev.battle.net.
04/21/2015 06:50 PMPosted by Fasa
Any update on this? Would be cool to have some official assets, or a styleguide on dev.battle.net.

Lok'tar Fasa!

My apologies for the delayed response. I'm working through some potential legal issues here on our side with our legal team (not directly in response to your request but to logo usage in general).

It's taking a bit longer than expected to get some things finalized. We have a lot of things going on over here, as I'm sure you can imagine. :)

I appreciate your patience while I get this worked out. I will post as I get additional details.
Any update on this? It's been over a year and there still aren't any branding assets anywhere available (that I can find).
Unfortunately, I don't have an update on this for you. There are some enhancements planned but those are still a ways off still.

As long as your application or website isn't trying to spoof a Blizzard brand, you should be fine for now.
You mean isn't, right?
06/17/2016 01:08 PMPosted by drew
You mean isn't, right?

LOL! Good catch! That's what I get for typing too fast...and yes! :D
Any updates on official assets? We are working on oAuth and would like a vector logo to use.
03/13/2019 03:38 PMPosted by khaface
Any updates on official assets? We are working on oAuth and would like a vector logo to use.

dont necro old threads .. start a new one your not a necromancer ... yet...