Hearthstone API

API Discussion
I am still hoping Blizzard will release an official Hearthstone API with many cool endpoints third party API's can't provide. But since they haven't yet I made a Hearthstone API that returns card data. Hope it's useful to someone!

http://hearthstoneapi.com
FYI, I'm adding this to the Community Created Libraries & Resources thread.
04/16/2015 03:01 PMPosted by Aurifex
FYI, I'm adding this to the [url="http://us.battle.net/en/forum/topic/14729973498"]Community Created Libraries & Resources[/url] thread.

Thank you!
Is there a way to get a list of all cards owned by you with this api?
04/28/2015 12:20 PMPosted by Galifray
Is there a way to get a list of all cards owned by you with this api?

No that's data that only Blizzard has access to.
Is there any way through BattleTag return the ranking of the player?
05/04/2015 10:16 AMPosted by Rileh
Is there any way through BattleTag return the ranking of the player?

As a third party API I have no access to server side data. The only data my API can provide is card data.
is there any api to create letters?
This question was already asked once here, but i want to slightly update it... Is there any way, how I can get cards owned by me? And I dont mean through vamps API (excelent work man, by the way) but idk, maybe some other blizzard resources, or maybe from source files, like parsing logs or something like that?
DonTettino, we don't have any public Hearthstone APIs or tools to parse/extract Hearthstone client data.

ಥ_ಥ
It will be nice to have an official Hearthstone API to create useful plugins, addons, etc...
Based on real data and real time logs during a match.
You can send an api which is looks for placed cards directly from the game?

(Like HearthStoneDeckTracker)
Hi,

i would like to see an api for hearthstone player rankings. Any plans?
10/20/2015 03:19 PMPosted by Aurifex
DonTettino, we don't have any public Hearthstone APIs or tools to parse/extract Hearthstone client data.

ಥ_ಥ

Will there be one anytime soon?
Can somebody explain me how to use this with retrofit for android if anybody knows? I'm trying to add my key has a header but it doesn't seem to be working