Battle net delay in warcraft 3

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
The Starcraft1 patch has been leaked, and they are removing the delay. Either this is a b.net fix or a Starcraft1 specific fix... if it's a b.net fix, we should see the Wc3 delay removed. If it's a Sc1 specific fix, we'll have to wait for a Wc3 patch, but i'm sure it means we can expect the delay being removed from Wc3 in the near future.
I just came back to WC3 after about 10 years! I was surprised that the 4v4 queue instantly got me into a game! (US East). I was soooo excited getting so many good memories. But the lag was sooo bad. I've been playing LoL and so I'm used to super fast response times. I felt like a complete idiot because I couldn't micro anything. Everyone the game seemed to have the same problem. As of now, I'm not going to play anymore, but if the lag is fixed, I'd come back for good.
Warcraft 3 delay still there, please remove it so I can enjoy the game just like the good old days. -_-
I agree, please fix your servers. Warcraft 3 is really good, we want to play some solid games, but we can't... Or release HD edition, we'll pay for it.
Playing today on Sept 19 and tons of lag. Blizzard, why are you destroying your game with poor connections?
Bump, blizzard please respond T_T
Still experiencing connectivity issues. I really like playing Warcraft 3 on battle.net, but with the lag it's almost unplayable.
+1
Sure wish this !@#$ wasn't incredibly laggy and I could actually play
Why is my Frozen Throne lagging so hard??? Reign of Chaos worked fine, paid $10 for FT and it is 2 second lag every 2 seconds like clockwork...
+1
yeah the battle.net lag is obnoxious...
Apparantly the built-in delay got reduced to 200ms, perhaps to test if it creates any issues... hopefuly we get decent delay with the next patch
1+
12/31/2016 11:15 AMPosted by Drayen
Apparantly the built-in delay got reduced to 200ms, perhaps to test if it creates any issues... hopefuly we get decent delay with the next patch

no difference really... 4s is still a laggy mess
+1 plz fix it !!!!!!
+1 eu plz
Please fix delay and remove hacks

Can you provide a source for this? I only found one reference to this, which is unsubstantiated.
01/05/2017 05:27 AMPosted by Aiur

Can you provide a source for this? I only found one reference to this, which is unsubstantiated.

Problably not, as drayen is a well known canadian troll from various warcraft forums who never won a solo game in his life.