[Windows 10 64-Bit] Battle.net App Crash [SOLVED]

Technical Support
Recently upgraded to windows 10 64-bit and the Battle.net app will not open.
I can bypass the client and go directly into world of Warcraft with no problems.
But the battle.net app will not launch it will crash as soon as I click on it.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the battle.net app fresh and still same problem.
Anyone have any ideas to solve this or should we wait on blizzard to update the battle.net app to Windows 10 compatibility thanks!

*UPDATE*

Right click battle.net icon > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Check Run this program for Windows XP Service Pack 3 then click apply

Won't work with Windows 8 or 7 so you must choose Windows XP

Works fine after that it will ask you if your Battle.net app is now working and you just click yes. You're welcome :D
I have the same issues. battlenet app works for a whole 30 second and crashes. Wait for Windows 10 compatibility update
Do you guys get an error popup with a Report ID in it? If so can you reply with this ID?
B0BC7978-DF09-4039-8AA7-065B1831E672

That's what is popping up on mine
"The exception unknown software exception (0x40000015) occurred in the application at location 0x000000006D20D6FD.

Click on OK to terminate the program"

That is my error message.
HEY! I got fantastic news..... after 18hrs sense when upgrading to windows 10.... it is not windows 10 or graphics driver causing issues at all....... The problem that is causing Diablo 3...WoW... Battlenet APP to crash burn all over the place is the latest version of EVGA Precision X16 5.3.6!!!!!

I can 100% confirm that their latest version is causing Erros and BSODs on a crap ton of games and softwares including battlenet...

Solution: Downgrade EVGA Precision X16 5.3.6 to -> 5.3.5 (Via EVGA precision website NOT STEAM) WHALA!! Problem Solved!

Battlenet Works
Diablo 3 Works
WoW Works

No more constant crashing in Bliz games and random crashing from battlenet app!
Spread the word!

(Request that my reply be a sticky. This is a simple fix for windows 10 users who are using the latest EVGA 5.3.6 software and cant get their bliz programs to work.)
Nice find but too bad I ain't using EVGA software I have AMD Catalyst Software
07/31/2015 12:54 PMPosted by Tinkerbell
Nice find but too bad I ain't using EVGA software I have AMD Catalyst Software
That could also be an issue. Try downgraded to a previous version.
I never upgraded to the 5.3.6 version of EVGA Precision and still have my desktop app crash as soon as I start it.
My error is 049EA583-037A-4409-A27C-A7B0D04824E2
07/30/2015 07:49 PMPosted by Vexis
Do you guys get an error popup with a Report ID in it? If so can you reply with this ID?

85962EED-DD1F-43C1-83F8-6B62089C71C1
Error code on win 10 x64

BLZBNTBNA000003E8 (1007)
Getting error:

0C3B259A-3987-4F9C-A627-AA6EA70C250F
Using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

I get this Report ID: DC151BDA-4A96-4204-8B96-C62DBCF7295C when I try to lunch Battlenet og StarCraft or Diablo III.

I have a AMD Radeon HD 6850 Graphic Card and use Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility v15.200.1046.2 from 15-07-2015.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thankz in advance

Derrida
I fixed the error for myself by replacing the Windows 10 NVIDIA graphics driver. The one released with Windows 10, as well as the one released by NVIDIA (353.62) do not work with my GPU (NVIDIA 420M).

I downloaded the windows 8.1 drivers (345.20).
Installed/reboot
Run Microsoft's utility to stop the drivers from being installed by Windows Update
Set the NVIDIA in NVIDIA control panel to be default GPU.

battle.net and other games now run fine.
Also having crashes.
try this.
a. close battlenet
b. install c++ 2015 x86 and x64 with EDGE browser
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46881
c. delete the folder: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net
d. launch battlenet and re-install each game. some games were recognized and some required a full download/reinstall.
e. while you are waiting temporarily install iobit driverbooster:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/getmirror/iobit_driver_booster,2.html
-skip any free offers/other utils from iobit
f. find all drivers/install

once d - F are done, reboot and check iobit again until all drivers are up to date. Afterwards uninstall iobit if you choose to do so.

steps I have not taken but always help:
g. it can also help to run ccleaner and run both the temp file cleanup and registry cleanups
h. may also help to perform "sfc /scannow" without quotes from an elevated command prompt (run as admin)
i. scan pc with malwarebytes and adwcleaner from majorgeeks.com or bleepingcomputer.com
-scan pc with both
j. install malwarebytes antiexploit (not antimalware) and choose to NOT join the free demo/install free demo, uncheck this option so it doesnt expire in 30 days.
-this protects the pc from zero-day exploits
dabf70c3-b1c5-4e09-8026-19a547af94ec