Hearthstone player profiles

API Discussion
So how is the API coming along? They mentioned "soon" in August 2015, that's 5-6 months ago.
02/02/2016 01:47 PMPosted by floating
So how is the API coming along? They mentioned "soon" in August 2015, that's 5-6 months ago.

Here is a good scale to define "soon": http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Soon

;)

We have nothing to report at this time.
02/02/2016 01:52 PMPosted by Andanion
Here is a good scale to define "soon": http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Soon

This made my day, being quoted on by a 'blue' and all!

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am loving the game and all it's changes and progressions over time, and am eagerly waiting for the API as well.

Not much from my side though, just a simple tool to tell me how many cards I have collected (and still need) per set, since somehow this is still not in the actual game.

Keep on keeping on*
hello blizzard developer, what about the api? if you release any api, it would be great. hearthstone has huge community and we need that. do you share any information about api? and what do you think about open-source?
08/14/2015 04:58 PMPosted by Furl
Here are some data that I would love to see in the Hearthstone API:

Without OAuth

• Season rankings: the top 100 legend lists saved at the end of each season.
  • Current legend ladder standings: list of objects with player name and current rank. Could add interesting data here, such as each player's most played class in ranked games for the current season.

With OAuth, per account

• Collection: list of objects with (at least) assetId and count properties. You should add to the collection those cards that are earned by achievements, since I know those aren't sent by the server explicitly.
  • Decks: list of objects with name, class, validity status, and card list, with card list in the same format as the Collection.
  • Achievements: list of objects with achievement assetId and completionCount. dateCompleted could be useful, too.
  • Basic account information: name, hero levels, gold and dust balances, licenses, season ranking info, forge (arena) stats, card backs unlocked, scenario/adventure progress.
  • Match stats / player records: win/loss counts for all the different game modes and different class opponents.
  • Match history: list of matches, each with the game mode, class, deck, opponent (class at least), start/end times, and outcome.

Hello . My project too very need this information from yours api. Please do it. Just do it ! Yes you can! -)
04/27/2016 06:22 AMPosted by Musti33
what about the api?
What API? Muahaha! ψ(`∇´)ψ

do you share any information about api?
Only thing we have to share is that we don't have anything to share at the moment.

what do you think about open-source?
OSS is pretty great. I work on a couple OSS projects in my free time.

More seriously, we have a couple projects at https://github.com/blizzard
Any update about API? Like, any news coming soon about it? Its been a year already :(
08/14/2015 01:43 PMPosted by Andanion
08/14/2015 01:22 PMPosted by Kernel
Dear API developers,

As this game is 1.5 years old now, isn't it the time to open possibility to create some nice community websites with player profiles data, like seasonal rankings?

Yes it is! We're hopeful that Hearthstone APIs will be arriving Very Soon(TM)

When?
I hope in this decade

Yes it is! We're hopeful that Hearthstone APIs will be arriving Very Soon(TM)

2 years later. Nothing. Just raised prices and pirate warrior. :)
Soon?
@ERNST Welcome to the Community API Discussion forum! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

Although we have no official confirmation on this. It has been hinted at in the past. I will ping a relevant sources to see if we can get a more official response. I have contact and as much knowledge as you, but hopefully can put this on someones radar for a bit. No guarantee this will get a response though.
We don't have any updates to share at the moment, but I'll make sure that the Hearthstone team is aware of the passion and excitement around this request.
... but I'll make sure that the Hearthstone team is aware of the passion and excitement around this request.

Haha :) good joke :p
No Replays, no Web profiles of the players, no API ...
Hello there in 2018 boys! XD
Hello hello! I'll just sit here and wait a bit if you don't mind :)
We’re closing in on the 3rd year mark boys
:(
04/14/2017 11:08 AMPosted by Aurifex
We don't have any updates to share at the moment, but I'll make sure that the Hearthstone team is aware of the passion and excitement around this request.
Any updates yet?