Can't launch games through battlenet launcher

Technical Support
None of them work, used to only be heroes of the storm but now starcraft 2 and diablo won't launch either, sc2 opens then gets stuck on connecting to battle.net, diablo 3 won't even open past the "Reaper of Souls" popup, and heroes of the storm can't get past authenticating
Protectereli,

It sounds like something is preventing the launcher from starting the games up. There are lots of things that can cause this.

Disabling or temporarily uninstalling firewall and anti-virus programs (Norton, McAfee, etc) can permit the launcher to run successfully. Of course, do not remove security software if you can't reinstall it, and always restore disabled security after testing.

Proxy settings on your system can also block access. Make sure to disable proxy settings from the control panel:
    Pull up your Control Panel and select Internet Options.
    Click on the Connections tab.
    Click the button called "LAN Settings"
    Uncheck all of the options on that screen.
    Then try again.

If you're using a VPN service like Hamachi, try disabling or uninstalling it.

Try pulling up Internet Explorer to make sure your system is not set to offline mode.

Make sure you have the latest version of flashplayer.

The launcher requires secondary logon service to be enabled in order for it to run properly.

I tried both options suggested, and neither of them worked :(

World of warcraft opens fine, as does hearthstone, so does diablo 3.

Starcraft 2 worked about 4 days ago until the patch came out, and HoTs has never worked :(
Protectereli,

In your first post you mentioned that D3 wouldn't launch, but now it does? After which step did it begin working?

Let's try closing any background applications on the system and then test SC2. See if the game is then able to open.

Tried closing all background applications and still nothing.

Don't know if this helps but when I get the issue on starcraft 2 I can hit "play offline" and when I do that it says I need to connect to battle.net and authorize my game client and that I need "atleast one character on this account"
Protectereli,

The Starcraft 2 offline mode requires that you have logged in recently. Being unable to access it doesn't tell us much since you haven't been able to log in recently.

Since this issue is affecting only some programs and and it doesn't appear to be a program or security conflict, that leaves settings. Let's try Resetting your system Winsock settings. Click Start and enter CMD into the search option. Right click on CMD.exe and select run as admin. Then enter the following command and then restart the computer:
netsh winsock reset

Months of annoyance finally come to a conclusion:)
No problem, Protectereli. I'm happy to help.

Nothing happens when I try to launch
10/12/2015 09:05 AMPosted by Jurannok
Pull up your Control Panel and select Internet Options.
Click on the Connections tab.
Click the button called "LAN Settings"
Uncheck all of the options on that screen.
Then try again.

This was my solution, thank you so much!
my overwatch and my diablo wont launch it will say now playing and game running but it will only go to a gray screen and then after a few seconds it will close and the blue button will say play again like nothing happend ive deleted battle.net and diablo ive restarted my pc ive done all the solutions above and none have worked thank you.
I have been unable to connect to WoW through the battlenet shortcut. It acts as if it cannot connect to the server, though I have validated that the internet is operational. I have tried about everything I read in this thread.

Trying to connect directly to the WoW account (with the list of characters), it allows me to login to the account, shows the characters for about a second, then disconnects. What can I do? I have a whole day to play and have spent half of it messing around with this.
This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.

There's a few common causes for launching issues with Overwatch and Diablo III. Razer chroma is a common issue, and can be resolved by following these steps. It's best to refer to the game specific forum for Diablo III and Overwatch.

As for World of WarCraft, there's been recent launching issues due to Nahimic. Launching with DirectX11 (DirectX11Legacy for Windows 7) or uninstall Nahimic should help. Otherwise, our World of WarCraft forums or reaching out to our Technical Support team.