cannot change language on battle.net desktop app

Bug Report
Hello:
I have accidentally installed my desktop app in simplified Chinese, and I cannot log into my account since I do not have one in China. I tried to change the language on the battle.net app, but under the settings there is only one option, which is Chinese and I cannot change to English. I tried uninstalled and reinstalled, but it is still Chinese. Please help me.
Hello psychopedia,

This is an issue we're aware and are still working on fixing but we could always use more log in trying to fix issues.

Would it be possible for you to gather and send us a copy of your Battle.net Logs by following the instructions on this page: http://battle.net/support/article/6662? It will help us to better understand the cause of the issue.

This may not result in an immediate fix for your individual issue, but it will go directly towards getting this sort of issue fixed in general. That being said, if we can find anything in your logs that will help us to better troubleshoot your issue, we will do so.

You can email those as a zip archive to this address: toolsupport@blizzard.com
Use this line for the subject: [psychopedia] [cannot change language on battle.net desktop app] [19649064916]

Thanks!
Forget the logs, go to c:\users\<username>\appdata\roaming\battle.net and delete all the files.
on a mac how to do this?
Same thing here, Plz work it out sooner.
1.open your terminal
2.~/Library/Application Support/Battle.net
3.open Battle.net.config with any text editor
4. change your file related part into following format
"Client":

{

"AllowedRegions": "CN;US;EU;KR",

"AllowedLocales": "zhCN;deDE;enGB;enUS;esMX;esES;frFR;itIT;plPL;ptBR;ruRU;koKR;zhTW"

}

}
5. restart your battle net. you will see you can choose other server.
6. don't thank me, just call me LeiFeng.
it works! ty Mr Lei
The system cannot find the path specified.....
iv tried every thing listed here and nothing works any other idea's that could work
if you are using windows go to C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net there is a file called "Battle.net.config", use the text editor to open it and change the "Client" section to below.

{

"AllowedRegions": "CN;US;EU;KR",

"AllowedLocales": "zhCN;deDE;enGB;enUS;esMX;esES;frFR;itIT;plPL;ptBR;ruRU;koKR;zhTW"

}
This doesn't work for me
it works! ty Mr Lei
It works!!!! Thx!!
thx you so much dude!
this doesnt work for me
catcatcat ! NB . U are LeiFeng ! Great Job really fk work !
10/29/2015 04:49 PMPosted by Vektor
Forget the logs, go to c:\users\<username>\appdata\roaming\battle.net and delete all the files.
lol best joke ever