Battle.net desktop app freezes all the time

Bug Report
1 2 3 8 Next
I'm sorry for not giving a detailed information, because I don't know the reason behind it. Couldn't find this bug on known issue, so I'd like to report it.

The desktop app randomly freezes for me and I can't even close it without ending the task. Everything on the app gets locked and can't click on anything. It still renders the last image of the window though, which I guess might help. I mean if I click away and return, it stays like that, instead of being a non-responsive app and turning all white.

Also, this usually happens when I'm out of a game and click on something else on the app. Like friends window or another game icon. I'm sorry for not being able to give any more information, but hope to see this fixed soon.

Edit: I'm using Windows 8.1. Other information about my PC is probably known by blizzard already (with the scan app).

Also, I have seen another topic by another user which seems to be using Windows 10. Since, I haven't upgraded yet, I chose to not delete this topic. If it was unnecessary, sorry and you can delete it.

I got the logs too, if a mod asks for it I'll send a PM, since I don't want my specs to be public.
Hello Tharky,

Would it be possible for you to gather and send us a copy of your Battle.net Logs by following the instructions on this page: http://battle.net/support/article/6662? It will help us to better understand the cause of the issue.

This may not result in an immediate fix for your individual issue, but it will go directly towards getting this sort of issue fixed in general. That being said, if we can find anything in your logs that will help us to better troubleshoot your issue, we will do so.

You can email those as a zip archive to this address: toolsupport@blizzard.com
Use this line for the subject: [Tharky] [Battle.net desktop app freezes all the time] [20042935510]

Thanks!
i hvae the same problem.
Same problem...
Closing Battle.net update agent and executing Battle.net as administrator may work until you try to open your friend list or something different than launch a game.
I'm a windows 10 user and have also been having this problem since the last update. I can get it past launch sometimes but it eventually crashes.
Same problem
I also have the same problem.
Same problem. Windows 10 64bit
I'm having the same issue.
Windows 10 64bit.
It's getting old really fast, been happening for a while now.
Same here. For a week now,
Windows 10 64, same.
my battle start's but after a few seconds it bug. Few days ago if i try sometimes it open but always without the loading screens of the games think that is something wrong with that loading screnns even the news painel it doesn´t load. And battle.net always work in my laptop.. :( want to buy and play overwatch and i can't because i can't work in my battle.net.. but if i quick i can open hearthstone but bug after a second the client.

win10 64
Same here. Win 10 64 bit.

It's like Hotel California - you can check out anytime you want but you can never leave.
So too with the game.

I can log in, do things - that part's fine, but just let me try to exit the game or the desktop app and I'm out of luck. It won't budge - can't even shut them down via task manager - have to actually shut the pc down to force them to shut down.
I have the same issue but when ever i start up the app it literally freezes my whole computer and i can't click anything so i have to restart my computer.
I'm having the same issue.
Windows 10 64bit.
Same issue for me also, does it on my laptop but not my desktop.
same problem - EU
same problem - from south america
Same problem
same