Battle.net desktop app freezes all the time

Bug Report
Prev 1 6 7 8
12/09/2017 01:28 AMPosted by Victor
I have not been able to play any games for the last 3 weeks. My app runs in the background but is non-responsive. I have tried everything I can think of including all suggestions on forums. I have uninstalled everything and re-installed but nothing works.

I have tried running LogGoblin and it has been running for 24 hours: Stuck at Building File List ...
12/07/2017 06:00 AMPosted by Atomics

2. Some users have had success with adjusting internet and/or network settings. Opening the internet options, viewing connections, and unticking automatically detect settings has allowed some users to cease the constant freezing. Others have reported simply toggling the option from what it is currently is enough to fix the freezing.

Thanks!

This ^ right here fixed it for me. A browser I don't even use. Who'd have thought.

Same here, this one here fixed it for me.
still not fixed... srsly guys???
Nahimic was the solution for me! I was trying to find the reason around a year and finally I got it.

Nahimic sound system program is coming in MSI gaming laptops by default and if you didn't check thoroughly you might overlook that you have it.

Just uninstall the program, which is already not very useful anyway, and Battle.net won't crash anymore.

Thanks Exeliran for your help!
same issue its 2018 i m on w10x64
same having this issue since yesterday never had a issue before that now the launcher just fails to start. I tried reinstalling and still nothing.