Realm restricted for 4th time.....

General Discussion
Like honestly what in the !@#$.

It happens randomly, I don't think I make too many games and I only make/join them for trading and muling items.

It makes it even more annoying when the games I make to trade items get spammed by the same 5-10 bots than seem to have no problem never getting banned for spamming every single game.
"by the same 5-10 bots than seem to have no problem never getting banned for spamming every single game."

Yea i hate that !@#$!
realm downed.... i did deserve it but it was first offense and its been a couple hours. no cheating just joining baal runs.
http://prntscr.com/bfr04k

iam getting same thing
I have to take long pauses while transferring items resulting in me wasting my game play time. Blizzard why do you keep these restriction if they do not hinder bots?
Don't join or create more than 10 games every hour on the same cd-key, or 20 games in the hour from one IP.
Having this a lot, its not stopping the bots, only hurting folks trying to join level up games imho
Look at it from an infrastructure standpoint. The servers are being repeatedly slammed with traffic; it's much cheaper to throttle traffic (cheaper by several orders of magnitude) as buying $100,000 servers and reprogramming a large part of the server backend.

FTJG/RD/TempBans are not going away. Hopefully the Legacy Blizzard team could possibly add a client-side system that would mimic the already server-side throttle. I.e. your join/create game button gets a timer and is disabled, this would reflect the server's current "Enragement Level" towards you. (IMO the servers get pissed and hate you if you constantly badger them.)