An Open Letter to Blizzard:

General Discussion
These topics are all bot spam, so waste of time?

Problems With Diablo 2 and Blizzard

I don't play Diablo 2. I play, Connecting to Battle.net.

Connecting to Battle.net - Connecting to Battle.net - Connecting to Battle.net

Blizzard,

You intentionally make it hard to contact you:

1. You have no support phone number.

2. You make pepole do a stupid net test in order to contact you through the internet. An impediment, put there, to cut down on people.

3. You make people pick a nickname so their posts will show. Then the post still says, pick a nickname, even though I did, and won't show my post.

So you've got that all locked down.

So here's what you need to hear.

I'm sure somebody's told you, Diablo 3 sucks. The gear and skill trees in particular. The grapics are nice, and that's about it.

The reason I'm writing this.

Since the 1.14 patch I have been kicked to logon and temp-banned more times than I can count.

I'm not using any 3rd-party programs or doing anything besides playing normally.

I repeat:

Since the 1.14 patch I have been kicked to logon and temp-banned more times than I can count.

How many times is that?

Get the point? It's happened way more times than that!

Needed, to SHARE. OK I feel better.

Please fix all of these problems, ty.

(Ya, right. You're an over-bloated bureaucracy now, that probably can't fix anything, at all.)

(Except fix it so that people can't contact you. You've got that mastered.)

That's OK. I'll just post this all over the internet instead.

Steve Summers
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74752698&f=21&o=0#p505494628
Btw,

"Not Authorized"

"Code of Conduct"

All over.

Nice site.
;o)

http://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/an-open-letter-to-blizzard.933741/
"Does Blizzard intentionally make it difficult to contact them for support?

No
Yes
Unsure/Maybe"

No
http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-misc-forums/diablo-legacy-forums/diablo-ii/209145-an-open-letter-to-blizzard
OK.

So it's difficult to contact them for support, unintentionally.
07/11/2016 08:23 AMPosted by lestye
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/

4 options:

Web Ticket - See point 2, at the top of my post.

Phone Callback - Greyed out. Even though it is during hours.
(See point 1, at the top of my post.)

Live Chat - Didn't see this before. Think it will fix my patch 1.14 problem?
(After points 1, 2 and 3... I'll tell you what, you chat with them, (if it works, the other 3 don't,) and send them this link. If they have anything USEFUL to add, they can put it here. All they need to know from me, is my internet works perfectly with everything else.)

Ask the Community - See point 3, at the top of my post.
Option 5:

I'm so irritated by this, I might post this on 1,000 websites.

I'd like a response to my complaints.
You're not alone i have this bug that i've reported 7x times already and never got any anwsers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhxFAUUC5AA

How many times will i have to report this?

Since 1.14 i have this bug, didn't have it with 1.13

I even tried reinstalling the game and the Help page kept showing up and i was on my lv 93
I've never had a problem contacting them when I have had an issue. However, I do know the channels of communications, and generally can solve my problems rather quickly using Blizzard's forms of communications for their customers.

You reminded me of an acquaintance of mine who couldn't solve his problem using the Blizzard forums. He finally got on the phone with them and proceeded to tell the Blizzard staff how pathetic Blizzard's customer service is. After he made a complete butt of himself (I know because the call was made while he was in public), I quickly showed him how he could have easily solved his problem if he navigated properly in the forums. But, sadly, when you're an angry pot-head like he is, your cognition is greatly reduced and everything becomes everyone's fault, but your own.
Did you go to the support forum and post an intelligent post saying you can't connect to battle.net?

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/12790219/index
I had all of the problems listed, when trying to contact them.

"... He finally got on the phone with them..."

Wow. How?

"when you're an angry !@#$%^- like he is, your cognition is greatly reduced and everything becomes everyone's fault, but your own."

I think the software's logic needs fixed. It clearly appears to 'decide', to kick me to login unnecessarily, after I exit 40% of my games. This is since patch 1.14.

(I've fixed every single computer problem I've ever encountered, since 1981. Maybe I'm wrong.)
07/11/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Endugu
Did you go to the support forum and post an intelligent post saying you can't connect to battle.net?

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/12790219/index

Point 3.
You know about penalty when logging in and out of games more than 20 times in an hour?

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/11644374332
penalty

Ya, I know. And that's the atmosphere too.

If your players want to do baal runs, shouldn't they be allowed?
There are a lot more intelligent people in this forum knowing more about this matter than me that can explain the reason behind this bottle-necking prevention that Blizzard has in place. Whether or not any of them will explain it to you, I don't know, they may be exhausted in its explanation do to people complaining about it very regularly in this forum. My suggestion is to do Diablo and Baal runs instead of just Baal runs, and kill everything along the way instead of teleporting straight to the throne.

Adapt.
how can you be getting kicked so often, since the last ladder reset I've gotten kicked once, maybe twice.. Lol every second post in this section of the forums is the same.