Unofficial Blizzard API Discord

API Discussion
In an effort to improve the community of 3rd party developers working with the battle.net APIs and provide a platform for more real-time discussion, I've created a Discord server. My hope is that this Discord is used for sharing our experiences with the battle.net APIs, supporting each other in building awesome things using the APIs, and generally discussing related technologies.

Invite link: https://discord.gg/CVxtmes

This server is not official, nor is it controlled or endorsed by Blizzard. Anybody is welcome to join though!
@Sapu Not against IRC, but why not something like Discord (some feature bonuses bots, syntax highlighting, permissions, all platforms [iOS, Android, Windows, OS X]). I am suggesting Discord because free and other apps like Slack or have some strong limitations such as Skype. Plus Discord caters to the game atmosphere a bit more.
12/05/2016 10:33 PMPosted by unbound
@Sapu Not against IRC, but why not something like Discord (some feature bonuses bots, syntax highlighting, permissions, all platforms [iOS, Android, Windows, OS X]). I am suggesting Discord because free and other apps like Slack or have some strong limitations such as Skype. Plus Discord caters to the game atmosphere a bit more.

I'm totally open to using Discord. My initial thought was that a lot of devs are already on freenode for other channels, and it was very low-overhead to get going.I think we should use IRC as a trial period for a community chat channel, and if all goes well consider moving to Discord.
I would prefer to use Discord directly. No need to get a IRC client then and I don't really like web irc :o

Already using Discord for guild stuff, other game stuff and class servers. So would be much easier for a lot of people I guess.
If it matters, i'd prefer discord as well. Work firewalls and things...
Thanks for doing this! Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

As for what chat platform, I'll jump in on whatever.

(≧∇≦)/
Switched over from IRC to discord. Link is in the OP!
Ah, cool idea.

I've registered under the same name (Maguthul).
Ive registered under the name "Lodle" or MChandler
That's amazing ;)
Splendid idea! I've been using Discord for two years now, I love this app.
The link is expired
Hey ! Is it possible to refresh the link ?
08/06/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Prototype
Hey ! Is it possible to refresh the link ?

It worked okay for me, maybe try it again?