Battle.net won't start

Technical Support
I click the app on my task bar as usual and the small popup of a loading bar/updating thing pops up for a brief second then disappears. Normally the client pops up soon after but this time it's missing. In my task manager it says it's running in my processes but I've waited and waited for it and nothing!
Attempt Sol 1:
closed all battle.net listed things in my task manager and then tried to reopen the client. Same thing happened.
Attempt sol 2:
Restarted my computer- nothing.
Attempt sol 3:
Went into program files and deleted the battle.net folder made sure no battle.net running in manager. -Nothing
Attempt sol 4:
Uninstalled the program through my windows program. Re downloaded the setup off website. Ran it. First time the downloading bar on the setup froze at 89% (I waited a solid 10 minutes for it to move) Canceled the install and restarted my computer. Clicked the setup again this time it finished the install. double clicked the shortcut- same result as before.
Thank your for your time, I hope we can resolve this :(
I have the same problem...
I am having the same problem also, but I can do an uninstall and then a reinstall and it works. BUT I have to do this every time I want to play the game. Very annoying. Please help!!
Here same problem.... It starts but about 30 sec windows says that battlenet is not responding. I have uninstall and reinstall it and nothing happened. It starts but it freeze and when you wait then it comes that battlenet is not responding. Last nigth battlenet works 100% but no nothing.
01/10/2017 01:19 PMPosted by MythicalFinn
I have the same problem...
Did you find a solution yet? Some CS guys on twitter tried helping but none of their suggestions worked
01/10/2017 01:58 PMPosted by mysticalfan
I am having the same problem also, but I can do an uninstall and then a reinstall and it works. BUT I have to do this every time I want to play the game. Very annoying. Please help!!
Did you find a solution yet? Some CS guys on twitter tried helping but none of their suggestions worked for me
No solution yet...Seems to be common...
Re installed mine 5 times, restarted pc, Won't work at all.
I'm having the same issue. Started it, bar pops up fills to full and then nothing, though the app and switcher app are going in my task manager tray. I've tried rebooting the PC, redownloading the app, turning off my anti-virus and firewall... and still nothing.
nothing work ... it say try to uninstall the GAME manually but its not the GAME having problem it's the Battle.net app
for me it starts : Open bnet (works!) diablo 3 trying to updated but failed it happen to me the same problem before i deleted battle net folder (All of it) and it was working after that but now i did it and nothing happen ... it say we having problem to start battlenet or battle net failed to update ... please help
01/10/2017 02:34 PMPosted by Myllis
Here same problem.... It starts but about 30 sec windows says that battlenet is not responding. I have uninstall and reinstall it and nothing happened. It starts but it freeze and when you wait then it comes that battlenet is not responding. Last nigth battlenet works 100% but no nothing.

I have this same issue too. Went onto chat yesterday and someone tried helping, but all the steps he gave didn't work. Submitted a ticket, will update.
I have tried all the work a rounds and nothing works.

I have two gaming PCs and I get the same error on both.

"We're having trouble starting Battle.net. Please try again. If the problem persists, try restarting your computer."
01/12/2017 06:54 AMPosted by Arkarian

I have two gaming PCs and I get the same error on both.

"We're having trouble starting Battle.net. Please try again. If the problem persists, try restarting your computer."

kind of !@#$ heh ? same here bro and im mad about this ... all my friends dont got that problem ... exept 1 lol
Blizzard help and d'ont tell us what we know because all step dont work and the games are not the problem its the battle.net app fix it pleased a lot of gamers are mad about this
It actually started up for me, but gave me an error it couldn't contact anything and then gave me a pop up saying it needed to restart for an update. Clicked that and back to the same situation... so it's something with the new patch updater that's causing the issue.
01/12/2017 06:54 AMPosted by Arkarian

Same here, 3 days trying to solve a problem thats not from my computer. :(
A GM tried to help me today in chat, but nothing worked. He sent me some instructions to my email, but it was nothing I hadn' tried before. The instructions said to uninstall Battle.net and re-install it, but I cannot even uninstall it!
Same problem dont launch just open a GHOST process i cant even uninstal the data.