Starcraft Brood War sound fades in and out

Support
Hi everyone;
I bought the Starcraft Brood War anthology recently and installed it on Windows 10.
Everything installed properly and seems to work except that the sound fades to near-silent every second or so. This is an Asus ROG laptop with Realtek audio drivers that I've already updated.
Previously I used the Starcraft CD I bought in the 90s and had no problem at all on the same computer. Anyone seen anything like this before?
LuckyTiger yes I'm currently having this same issue. Having fully resolved it but looked at other forums and tried lowering my GHz on my playback device settings on your sound. It improved the quality of the sound and buildings and units dont sound broken or choppy but still working why it does this. I also have a Asus ROG laptop. G752VL model. This sound issue also does it on another game I play called WarThunder during battles which I have yet to figure out.
02/22/2017 11:00 PMPosted by BearArse16
LuckyTiger yes I'm currently having this same issue. Having fully resolved it but looked at other forums and tried lowering my GHz on my playback device settings on your sound. It improved the quality of the sound and buildings and units dont sound broken or choppy but still working why it does this. I also have a Asus ROG laptop. G752VL model. This sound issue also does it on another game I play called WarThunder during battles which I have yet to figure out.

If you could explain this an how to fix that be great guy