Hey Clásico

General Discussion
Looking forward to the updates. I would love to sit down with someone from the team and ask a few questions about the direction of WC3 and the RTS genre in general.
Make map pools automatically rotate.
Add the 10-12 player maps into the 4vs4 map pools.
Those huge maps are some of the best ever made and would be awesome for 4v4.

Blade master needs HUGE nerfs.
Critical strike and Windwalk are insanely overpowered.
It is also incredibly lame to play against a blade master - constant base harass, item/creep stealing and generally just following your hero around.

Shadow Hunter hex and healing wave are also too strong.

Steam Tanks need to be changed to Medium armor (NOT fortified).
From that point rebalance the whole unit, but remove the god damn fortified armor from Siege Tanks.

Certain spells like Far Sight and Owl Scout need big improvements, since they are very rarely picked.
Other spells like Animate Dead and Force of Nature are also very weak and need improvements.

Tome of Hero Skill retraining should be available from Race Shops so that players can always modify their heroes.

Undead need a PROPER healing item in tier 1 race shop.
Something like the healing salve from orcs or the healing scroll from humans.

Right now Death Knight is mandatory for undead as first hero because of the healing/regeneration he provides.
Putting a proper good healing item in tier 1 undead shop will allow undead to heal their heroes and armies without relying on a death knight.

Undead obsidian statues are quite buggy right now:
- you can cast both Health and Mana touch spells if you manually cast them, but the statue can not be told to auto cast both
- the statue has to stop to cast these spells, meaning it will never cast them while moving... but you can manually cast both touch spells and immediately order the statue to continue moving.
Honestly just make the statues able to cast while moving and either let both Touch spells be auto cast, or make using one Touch spell trigger a cooldown on the other touch spell.
bogdanov:

Statues are not supposed to be able to use both abilities simulataneously. That would make them twice as good. lol.

The bug is actually that you CAN manually use both abilities simultaneously, so a player with high enough APM can nearly force them to be twice as good.

===

Would like to see Forest Troll Shadow Priest on Mercenary Compound changed to deal Magical damage instead of Piercing damage.

Recommend Ivory Tower on Human shop be replaced with something which isn't broken.
Solve the delay problem, which is the main problem and what makes people stop playing, is not fun to play with delay!
And everyone will be happy.
Maybe they could do some advertizing campaigns to try to get some new customers to buy Warcraft 3.

"Warcraft III: It's still a great game! Buy now at Game Trader!"

Kids that were in diapers when the game was released are now in their middle or late teens. So if they could get this fresh generation of noobs to play the game, then middle level players will have someone to beat up on! :).
Just wanted to say thank you to the classic team for still supporting the games many of us grew up playing!!! I recently came back from a year in the woods and only have an old school laptop so wc3 is one of the few games I have I can still play! Nice to come back and see there is still people playing and even patches happening, got to say quite a nice surprise!
vTBlueCow,

Thank you for the feedback

-Clásico
Clasico,

I have to echo vTBlueCow. It's so great having support for this game. It's hard to believe that it's 15 years old now. TFT is just...so pure. Thanks for your past work and future contributions.
Maybe I'm not a master about the game, nor I have a large knowledge about it, but I want to give a suggestion.

The game, when announced, it said that there should've been 6 races, now there are only 4, but there's a complete race that's been Campaign-exclusive, the Nagas. Why don't you add them to normal maps aswell, to add some variety? As I said, I don't know a lot about balance, but I'd love to play as Nagas against my friends or even AI, I love that race.
Soffio, there are player made maps on hiveworkshop.com with the naga race included, check them out by clicking on "altered melee" at the maps section, cheers
^this. I don't think adding a 5th race is ever in the scope of possible changes for wc3 as it has too many implications for balance/too much work required. I can see a new neutral hero but that's it.
Maybe I'm not a master about the game, nor I have a large knowledge about it, but I want to give a suggestion.

The game, when announced, it said that there should've been 6 races, now there are only 4, but there's a complete race that's been Campaign-exclusive, the Nagas. Why don't you add them to normal maps aswell, to add some variety? As I said, I don't know a lot about balance, but I'd love to play as Nagas against my friends or even AI, I love that race.
Right. I like that race too! Thanks for your vote, Relith. (Although, I have commented too late, but thanks almost anyway.)
^this. I don't think adding a 5th race is ever in the scope of possible changes for wc3 as it has too many implications for balance/too much work required. I can see a new neutral hero but that's it.
Drayen. You think it is impossible? Oh, it's quite possible because my Lord God Jesus Christ made it possible! Amen.

Mark 10:27 of the KJV Holy Bible And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.