[wc3] Stuck at "Waiting for Other Players"

General Discussion
this has been going on ever since I patched. infinite wait time, no blue highlight appears to verify that either player is ready.
what update for and what been added
@OP
Players need to port-forward in order to be able to host.
@Boundless
This actually is the case for the "normal" games as well, ridiculous waiting times on 4vs4 RT & 1vs1 matchmaking and when it actually does indeed match you it won't let you past the starting screen, which results as a loss.

This has NOTHING whatsoever to do with portforwarding, something was simply messed up while the patch was applied I assume, since it worked perfectly around 10 hours ago, before the patch.
same problem. when playing 3v3s, I got stuck at "Waiting for Other Players".
Ok Ladder is broken for everyone on all realms
Hi guys,

Would you be able to retest for us now? We were having some difficulties earlier, we have applied a fix and would like to know if that has fixed it for you.

Thanks!
04/05/2017 03:06 AMPosted by Marikaig
Hi guys,

Would you be able to retest for us now? We were having some difficulties earlier, we have applied a fix and would like to know if that has fixed it for you.

Thanks!

Yep, it's working again. Thanks very much.
04/05/2017 03:46 AMPosted by majiao
04/05/2017 03:06 AMPosted by Marikaig
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Yep, it's working again. Thanks very much.

Thanks for letting me know. Sorry for the inconvenience and happy gaming o/