I can't log in. Error BLZBNTBGS80000023(47)

Technical Support
I'm a returning customer and just reinstalled the app. I just want to play hearthstone since I finished my semester but I can't log in at all. It's not my password because I'm able to log in here and through my phone but when I try to log in through what I'm forced to download, the blizzard app, I keep getting the same error. "Your login session has expired. Please log in to the Blizzard app again." I have clicked on the link, it doesn't help. I've browed so many different threads and even reddit to get help but nothing can fix it. Yes I've uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted my computer and connection. My connection is fine since I'm having no trouble connecting to everything.
Please please please don't just send me a copy and paste answer that would guide me to this page, https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZBNTBGS80000023?utm_medium=internal&utm_source=app-other, because it does not help at all.

I just want to play hearthstone that's all and this error is making it impossible.
OMG I just fixed it. If anyone has this error, these steps helped me out.

"Let's try clearing some of the secondary cache folders then. Locate these folders and delete them as well.
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Battle.net\BrowserCache

Then retest."

This is from Jurannock who was helping somebody else with a different error but I guess it worked for me too! ahh I'm happy.
This actually worked, thank you.
Locking this thread since it's a few years old. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new thread or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion.