[D2] Ladder Reset: May 30th [Complete]

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 17 Next
No way I can be #1 now :(
Greetings,

Players attempting to connect via VPN or cloud hosts like OVH, AWS, or GoogleCloud will encounter 6112 or realm down, because that key has been jailed for 24 hours. This is working as intended.

Cheers,
Classic Games
05/30/2017 04:30 PMPosted by Pete Stilwell
Greetings,

Players attempting to connect via VPN or cloud hosts like OVH, AWS, or GoogleCloud will encounter 6112 or realm down, because that key has been jailed for 24 hours. This is working as intended.

Cheers,
Classic Games

savage.
Cheers, welcome to the death camps my friends.

Step in line, no pushing, all will fit threw the door. It's all good.

Muhahahahaha
Greetings,

Cheers,
Classic Games

I am connecting without any of these and continue to have problems
Greetings,

Cheers,
Classic Games

are you kidding me ??? ?
Not using anything and still I have the problem.

You can´t be serious. I can´t connect to Europe but to
the other realms..
damn if this isn't fixed by today im quitting d2. too much bs with this game
So all these people have to wait an entire day to even play?
After almost all of us took the day off?
gg'd.
05/30/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Evan
gg'd.

They should reset it once again tomorrow..
It's really unfair.
05/30/2017 04:50 PMPosted by cReazy
05/30/2017 04:45 PMPosted by Evan
gg'd.

They should reset it once again tomorrow..
It's really unfair.

they would never do this dont kid yourself. I don't understand the immense amount of problems with this game every update now.
not using a vpn and still cant connect. ips are however hosted through google. seems pretty messed up :/
RIP D2.
Yea for real. took off work and everything but still get rekt by blizzard again and again
Greetings,

Cheers,
Classic Games

Why? What are these cloud hosts, exactly? And why do you "ban" them for 24 hours?
05/30/2017 04:56 PMPosted by Jesterzilla
RIP D2.

If you're implying that it is Blizzard's fault for this "RIP", you're wrong. It is purely the botters' fault for destroying this game.

If that weren't your intention, never mind. Carry on. :)
05/30/2017 05:00 PMPosted by Bear
05/30/2017 04:56 PMPosted by Jesterzilla
RIP D2.

If you're implying that it is Blizzard's fault for this "RIP", you're wrong. It is purely the botters' fault for destroying this game.

I agree but if they did it right I would be playing the 2017 ladder. I am using no program of any sort and trying to connect from my home IP address.....
This is crazy. Thanks again blizz my day off for reset and I can't play and I'm not on a vpn or anything else. Why always random bs and not fixing the real problems but maybe once every 5 years.
05/30/2017 05:01 PMPosted by Jamie
05/30/2017 05:00 PMPosted by Bear

I agree but if they did it right I would be playing the 2017 ladder. I am using no program of any sort and trying to connect from my home IP address.....

I know and feel ya. I play legit, too, and always have. I wasn't saying that those who cheat are getting the 6112 error, but that all of the problems with D2 can be blamed on the cheaters. It is because of these cheaters that Blizzard is setting up all those patches in an attempt to combat them. Unfortunately, some of these attempts have gone wrong. Like, really badly like in this case right now. So, I'm telling everyone to direct their anger not at Blizzard but at the cheaters. :)
05/30/2017 05:08 PMPosted by Bear
05/30/2017 05:01 PMPosted by Jamie

I know and feel ya. I play legit, too, and always have. I wasn't saying that those who cheat are getting the 6112 error, but that all of the problems with D2 can be blamed on the cheaters. It is because of these cheaters that Blizzard is setting up all those patches in an attempt to combat them. Unfortunately, some of these attempts have gone wrong. Like, really badly like in this case right now. So, I'm telling everyone to direct their anger not at Blizzard but at the cheaters. :)

I understand what your saying completely but the problem is this team will go home and sleep while issues are still prevalent. I guarantee I will not get on tonight to play in which I will quit this game