all lvl 99s need to be ban in d2

General Discussion
yes all 99s need to be ban bc we all know thay were boted to 99 and that's not fair to a lot of the legit player vs player yes thay ban the bots but what about ppl that already boted to 99 its so unfair that thay get to keep ther boted player
This is being dealt with. If we keep reporting them and keep providing Blizzard information to help them detect them then next ladder there will be even less of them. Blizzard is spending a lot of money to restore and protect their legacy games and their customers. Things may not be going as fast as we sometimes like but quality and stability comes out patience.
ZIDESEF,

There's lots of legitimate level 99s playing Diablo II. If this was a suggestion for the current ladder I might agree, but all 99s, even non-ladder characters is absurd.

Regards,
Some Classic Fan
07/28/2017 01:50 PMPosted by blizzfanboy
ZIDESEF,

There's lots of legitimate level 99s playing Diablo II. If this was a suggestion for the current ladder I might agree, but all 99s, even non-ladder characters is absurd.

Regards,
Some Classic Fan
don't matter lad and non ladder 99 need to go
100% agree its taken me years to get to 98 i don't see the point in using a bot to level,the whole idea is to play the game yourself, pity there is not a realm for those who wish to play that way then all could be happy and they wouldn't bother you ladder guys
there is lot and lots of legit 99s... it does take a while depending on how you try to level..

10% anni + exp shrine helps massively shorten some of the games up needed, or some who don't care about actually attacking also throw ondals on.
07/28/2017 05:54 PMPosted by ZIDESEF
07/28/2017 01:50 PMPosted by blizzfanboy
ZIDESEF,

Regards,
Some Classic Fan
don't matter lad and non ladder 99 need to go

It's a 20 year old game. Many people have legitimately leveled to 99. Especially in the cow leveling days.
07/29/2017 07:56 AMPosted by blizzfanboy
07/28/2017 05:54 PMPosted by ZIDESEF
... don't matter lad and non ladder 99 need to go

It's a 20 year old game. Many people have legitimately leveled to 99. Especially in the cow leveling days.

^
07/29/2017 07:06 AMPosted by RayK213
there is lot and lots of legit 99s... it does take a while depending on how you try to level..

10% anni + exp shrine helps massively shorten some of the games up needed, or some who don't care about actually attacking also throw ondals on.

In non ladder sure, there is a few, but not a few months into the ladder season.
i leveled to 99 legit many times, here is one such video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUPeWIWvtU8&t

it does not take "years" unless your bad at this game or just retarded...
average time for me is 2 1/2 months per char doing 100-150 games a day at a slow rate, really for mfing then exp. Its brainless too and easy, you can even do it will watching a movie and talking on the phone.

The method is well known by anyone who does not eat paint:
join a baal game
keep joining until its full
clear chaos / kill every monster / kill diablo (dont be lazy and just pop seals)
kill nith
stop in for last waves of baal exp
you can then unparty and get baal exp or stay in party
exp per game range 200k - 275k

If you have never been able to get a 99 in this game you clearly do not have the skill or knowledge to play this game and just cry about people who are better then you.

If you ever want to meet in game, ill be happy to kill you and all your friends characters. I used to believe i needed perfect gear to pull it off but you don't, but it does give a massive edge. Players are bad at this game because they do not have basic fundamentals of pvp or pvm or even basic control of there character and know its limits.
here is an example of "umadbro" from last ladder
https://i.imgur.com/DcU4M36.jpg
i destroyed him with basic gear while he had perf. This is just another example of how vet players like me are much much better at this game then people who claim all 99's need to be banned.

Just think of how bad players must be (beartribe, wizzard few examples of the lobotomy twins) that in order for them to even have a chance advanced features or perks of this game must be eliminated because they are not on that level. If max level was changed from 99 -> 98 players would then want all 98's to be deleted due to the fact if they are 98 they are cheaters.

Level really does not matter but it helps. I like to get on lvl 30 lld chars and pk high lvl chars. I cannot count the number of lvl 99s i have pked on a lvl 30.

long story short: get good
pk 99s at 30 sounds like your hacking

07/29/2017 10:52 AMPosted by Unguidedone

average time for me is 2 1/2 months per char doing 100-150 games a day at a slow rate, really for mfing then exp. Its brainless too and easy, you can even do it will watching a movie and talking on the phone.

join a baal game
clear chaos / kill every monster / kill diablo (dont be lazy and just pop seals)
kill nith

If you have never been able to get a 99 in this game you clearly do not have the skill or knowledge to play this game and just cry about people who are better then you.

If you ever want to meet in game, ill be happy to kill you and all your friends characters. I used to believe i needed perfect gear to pull it off but you don't, but it does give a massive edge. Players are bad at this game because they do not have basic fundamentals of pvp or pvm or even basic control of there character and know its limits.
i destroyed him with basic gear while he had perf. This is just another example of how vet players like me are much much better at this game then people who claim all 99's need to be banned.

Just think of how bad players must be (beartribe, wizzard few examples of the lobotomy twins) that in order for them to even have a chance advanced features or perks of this game must be eliminated because they are not on that level. If max level was changed from 99 -> 98 players would then want all 98's to be deleted due to the fact if they are 98 they are cheaters.

Level really does not matter but it helps. I like to get on lvl 30 lld chars and pk high lvl chars. I cannot count the number of lvl 99s i have pked on a lvl 30.

pk 99s at 30 your just a nother hacker
07/29/2017 05:00 PMPosted by ZIDESEF
pk 99s at 30 sounds like your hacking

join a baal game
kill nith

pk 99s at 30 your just a nother hacker
and the way blizzard is cracking down on the bots u cant lvl like that anymore or youll get a temp ban for a week
07/28/2017 10:33 AMPosted by ZIDESEF
yes all 99s need to be ban bc we all know thay were boted to 99 and that's not fair to a lot of the legit player vs player yes thay ban the bots but what about ppl that already boted to 99 its so unfair that thay get to keep ther boted player

Just because you can't do it legitly. Doesn't mean others cannot. Really there is no excuse for this thread? Are you a troll? Do an ounce of research and you'll learn how to gain 99 within 3 months. Also good luck banning my zon, "bc" you feel its unfair ;[ "bc" you can't do it legitly yourself.... just "bc"

http://i.imgur.com/HlTJ1QC.png
Let's assume for a minute that you've legitimately leveled from 90-99. That's 8,006 runs total. That's 11.1194 days worth of baal runs. Now let's assume you have 10% bonus XP baseline, that's still 10.10138 days of runs. This is under optimal conditions, and only accounts for an estimated 2 minutes per run w/ ZERO down time in between runs, and maximum XP soaked/gained.

If you ran a perfect ZERO downtime run at 2 minutes a pop soaking 100% max XP, you could run 150 baal runs in 5 hours. Realistically, though, humans aren't doing this. There's fatigue, human error, breaks, etc... It'd be more like 8 hours a day at best to do 150 runs. Anyway, let's pretend you did 150 runs a day. That's 53 days straight, producing 8 hours worth of runs essentially. Even if you cut that in half and ran around 4 hours of solid runs a day, doing 75 runs, it'd take you 106 days to hit 99. That's extremely unlikely.

Anyway, to insult people and say they're trash for not leveling to 99 in a month or two is simply ignorant. You clearly bot or have absolutely no life, in which case it's nothing to brag about at all... Leveling to 99 isn't easy, it was never meant to be easy. Even if you had so little aspirations in life that you did 100 games in a single day, you'd be locked out after that for breaking 100 per 12 hours. You'd be pushing the 30 games per hour limit, while essentially ending your limit in just over 3 hours. The fact is you can't really run that fast with out a bot leading the runs, or a user using a map hack. There's also the fact that you'd need a solid legit team to even come close to 2 minute runs. I'm pretty sure my characters are a hell of a lot better than yours, and I'd have trouble carrying a full 8 man run for several hours straight at 2 minutes a pop. Don't believe me? Meet me in game... I'll teach you a few things.

Anyway, botters will spread fake news and be in denial, you really can't run this many runs w/ out going brain dead. Ladder is a great example of SOME legit players getting to 99 in a few months because they're really hardcore.

I think this whole post is a crazy rant, probably just as crazy as your statement that 99 is easy. Sure it's easy in "concept" to mindlessly soak, but it's not really easy.

Regards,
A ranting guy
This is also why the game lost a lot of legit players when they turned the ladder seasons into 6 months. These legits knew they would no longer be able to get their gear and get to 99 in 6 months. They, we, needed a year, and so a large portion of the community quit.
...4 hours of solid runs a day, doing 75 runs, it'd take you 106 days to hit 99. That's extremely unlikely.

Assuming you are addressing me?

4 hours... a day? unlikely? Are you a casual player? 4 hours is nothing, 5 hours is nothing, 6 hours is nothing.

Anyway, to insult people and say they're trash for not leveling to 99 in a month or two is simply ignorant. You clearly bot or have absolutely no life, in which case it's nothing to brag about at all...

Insulting players? That assertion is yours. I insulted no one. Calling someone out as a troll because they wish to ban all 99s "bc" feels, is based on clear observations on the way they speak and the goal they wish to achieve.

Leveling to 99 isn't easy...

It is a brainless effort, with little challenge. A grindfest? Yes. Difficult? No.

it was never meant to be easy. Even if you had so little aspirations in life that you did 100 games in a single day, you'd be locked out after that for breaking 100 per 12 hours. You'd be pushing the 30 games per hour limit, while essentially ending your limit in just over 3 hours. The fact is you can't really run that fast with out a bot leading the runs, or a user using a map hack.

Mere conjecture, you do not know what forms all partys let alone their skillset. Also map hack isn't necessary, many people simply have devised techniques to quickly find stairs to baal at an alarmingly rapid rate, WITHOUT the use of hacks. I know? It must be magic... and it is.

I'm pretty sure my characters are a hell of a lot better than yours, and I'd have trouble carrying a full 8 man run for several hours straight at 2 minutes a pop. Don't believe me? Meet me in game... I'll teach you a few things.

Unlikely, unsubstantiated, assuming and amusing. I play USEast, you know how to find me whenever I'm on. PS: I don't play ladder. I am a zon Enthusiast and a pvper.

Anyway, botters will spread fake news and be in denial.

Not everyone who disagrees with you on these forums is botter. I've seen a number of users accusing just about everyone of cheating, who complained about recent changes made to Diablo 2 that made whisper/chat useless or random realm downs for no reason.

I think this whole post is a crazy rant, probably just as crazy as your statement that 99 is easy. Sure it's easy in "concept" to mindlessly soak, but it's not really easy.

What you think is difficult. Is not. 1000 Rakinushu kills is no more challenging, than 1000 Baal kills. It doesn't make you better at the game, it doesn't improve your skillset, it is a mindless effort, an easy to do task. Effortless? No. The only thing I'd think being hard, would be motivation and determination or if you were attempting to do this on hardcore mode. But that is an opinion not shared by all those that would grind to 99. Grinding in hardcore isn't any more difficult than softcore, you just have to be more cautious.

PS: levels 1-96 are by no means difficult and hardly worth mentioning, let alone 97. 98 and 99 take only time.

If you were good then you wouldn't be using bots you dumb noob.
"pk 99s at 30 sounds like your hacking"

there is zero need for that, people are ez and i can exploit every flaw in how they gear there chars or play. You dont know enough about this game to be on the level of a vet player. Ever hear of "lld / mld duels" My chars can counter anything you got, its not even funny anymore how well they are geared. If you have perf gear, refined strategies on pking, and lots of practice in pking i can kill your smiter with my smiter while using a buckler i got when i first made a char....

"If you were good then you wouldn't be using bots you dumb noob."
there is really no need for that, you rejects of players are easy enough to pk so you troll bliz forums because your not good enough to find good or perf gear in game or have any ability to pk other players.

"This is also why the game lost a lot of legit players when they turned the ladder seasons into 6 months. These legits knew they would no longer be able to get their gear and get to 99 in 6 months. They, we, needed a year, and so a large portion of the community quit."

5 years ago i had a project to level to 99 and not use any high runes or high end gear - it worked just fine and my sorc died zero times while leveling and running her own runs manually.

"and the way blizzard is cracking down on the bots u cant lvl like that anymore or youll get a temp ban for a week"

Bliz is not "cracking down on bots" you are incorrect, if they wanted to warden would be online, there is currently no detection presently besides banning for default phrases like "tp up" ect so you are again very wrong.

"In non ladder sure, there is a few, but not a few months into the ladder season."

i had an anni in the first week of this ladder along with an enigma / hoz / cta all legit too. Just because you do not have the skill to pull something off does not mean others do not. You along with most on here are just trolls how have no skill and want to make the game easer so they wont feel so beaten when they play online with out hero editor.