Required application data could not be found.

Technical Support
Hey, cant start the blizzard app, when i try, it tells me "Required application data could not be found. Please Check your application directory and try again." Anyone had the same issue, and knows what to do?
Hey, lassensedis!

Normally this issue can be resolved by Uninstalling the Blizzard app and reinstalling. Try that out and let me know if you still have any issues.
I just wanted to add that this occurred to my father earlier today and the proposed solution also worked for him, thank you.
I got a slightly different message:

Cannot launch Battle.net

Required application data failed to load.

The installation may be corrupt. Please reinstall.

Problem is, I reinstalled last night when the same message popped up. It worked fine after I did that, but I shut down my rig. When I started it back up this morning, the message was back.
Hi, I am also getting the message but it is while trying to install the battle.net app. I have been away from WoW for a long time and the application may have been improperly uninstalled the last time. I can not get the app installed, and I can not install the client directly as I get the same message.
Hey all,

There are some Battle.net App files that are not removed during a normal uninstall. I recommend deleting them all and then reinstalling the App.

1) Press the Windows + R keys
    2) In the Run Box type %localappdata% and press OK
    3) Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

4) Press the Windows + R keys
    5) In the Run Box type %temp% and press OK
    6) Delete any the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders that may be in there

7) Press the Windows + R keys
    8) In the Run Box type %APPDATA% and press OK
    9) Delete any the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders that may be in there

10) Press the Windows + R keys
    11) In the Run Box type %programdata% and press OK
    12) In the ProgramData folder delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders
    13) Uninstall and reinstall the Blizzard App