[War3] USEast - Status of Clans 9/29

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
I am TC for Clan GoDs at USEAST, Will be be recovered or no?
Because USEAST banded together and put our foot down against tyranny.. I havn't seen many Europe players doing much of anything on these forums.
Mark Chandler:

Why does the title of this thread refer only to the US East server?

What about Europe, the most active part of Battle Net?

Are we supposed to be just waiting without any ETA so one day we can find out that our clans can't be restored and some hackers stole their tags and names?

This is infuriating.

By the way, we don't give a damn about your so-called server maintenance (which sounds like bull!@#$ anyway) - feel free to take back whatever the "changes" you made 2 days ago and give us our clans and ladder website back.

You've just lost a long time supporter.
Can you pls fix it soon... I don't wanna lose my peons and grunts thinking I betrayed them... ☹
i would really like to know wich Clans in Europe you are capable to recover!!??

I'm Chieftain of Clan GGX [Good Gamers X-rated™]

And its an oldschool Clan with alot of oldschool European players! :p

Any info about Europe (Northerend) at all ???
Hi Chieftains, Shamans and Grunts,

we have turned off the clan service and will roll back any clan changes that have happened since the migration plus relink accounts that have lost their clan tag.

Classic Games

a hacker, known hacker for years, and had his account banned recently, just stole my clan on euro and took over our clan tag. how did they do that if you deactivated clan service. ? Clan Dkk, just stole clan tag War. and is harassing clan war members. How is this remotely acceptable?

Glad the focus is on clan s4s, to be honest its the main clan on USeast WC3 atm and if you look right now its the only standing clan channel...it really is the clan that brought USeast together :)
09/30/2017 06:09 PMPosted by meAnne
Can you pls fix it soon... I don't wanna lose my peons and grunts thinking I betrayed them... ☹

Blizz: It will be fixed on monday
Anne: Can you fix it soon pls

And I know you knew because I told you on facebook :P

/facepalm
Clan GGX Northrend... Reign of chaos
Mark, some of the Clans on Europe are recovered and some aren't. I know there've been a couple of same questions around, but I was just wondering if it takes time to recover the rest or if you thought it's done on Europe.

Regards!

Edit: What happens if some stranger guy remade our Clan with same Name and Clantag, are we able to get it back? I'm asking because someone locked the Clanchannel and set up a bot in the clanchannel who bans everyone who joins.
10/01/2017 06:19 AMPosted by Upset
What happens if some stranger guy remade our Clan with same Name and Clantag, are we able to get it back? I'm asking because locked the Clanchannel and set up a bot in the clanchannel who bans everyone who joins.

Thats what happened to our clan, known hacker Chairboy made a new account when his account was banned named mib_chairboy, he took our our clan and banned all original members, and recruited everyone that joined the channel.

I am really afraid also after some clans are back and my clan not
10/01/2017 08:49 AMPosted by Sariyenne
I am really afraid also after some clans are back and my clan not

Me too... I am Chieftan of Clan WaR on Euro server and we have been jacked by recently banned hackers, iiSINSii and Chairboy. I would really hate to see all the hard work myself and others have put into this clan for it to go to waste and remain stolen. But, I have faith that Mark and his team are working hard to make sure all of us get our clans back! Just have to keep fingers crossed and hope for the best!! We appreciate everything you guys are doing!
Also, what about the ladder page? There is no more rankings for east/west/eu but asia is still up. Player profiles haven't worked on east for several months too.
I am the Chieftain for Clan VFG and we are also still waiting with no clan.

It's Monday, how long till you have fixed this?
My clan has the most matches and wins in the history. I created new one but with the diffrent name... If i disban it now, will i have my old clan back?
10/01/2017 10:04 PMPosted by NaturalCauze
I am the Chieftain for Clan VFG and we are also still waiting with no clan.

It's Monday, how long till you have fixed this?

Given ​it's 12:24AM Monday morning at Blizzard HQ as I write this post, I highly doubt right this moment is what Mark meant by Monday. He probably means when he actually gets in to work.
Hello Mark Chandler and Blizzard DEVs

I am the player ena1337, shaman of Clan Mode on BNet Europe.
PLEASE rescue Northrend aka Battle.net Europe Clans!
A known botspammer / DDOS vandalists took over important clans of the Northrend community. (if you need more info about this, contact me via PM on twitter on twitter.com/ena1337 )

I am shaman of Clan Mode (my account on BNet Northrend: ena1337) which got taken over by the vandalist after your clan bug happened this weekend.

Now my leader C'SAR and I cannot help ourselves, we are getting banned from our own clan channel.

Can you please restore the old CLAN Mode, with all members and the real leader/shamans ?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

ena1337