[War3] USEast - Status of Clans 9/29

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
ena your a vandalist
your mother is a swine, sir
It's Monday, My clans still not back....?
they said early this week, really hope my clans gonna be back too
Mark said... " We have made great progress with the tool and can now recover the clans such as s4s. We will apply this to all clan db's on monday. "

That means monday if you ask me.
Hey Guys,

We just re-enabled USEast clans. We recovered 101 clans and fixed 1500 accounts that had their clan tag removed. We will apply this same process on the other realms once we have confirmed USEast is good.
10/02/2017 12:47 PMPosted by Mark Chandler
Hey Guys,

We just re-enabled USEast clans. We recovered 101 clans and fixed 1500 accounts that had their clan tag removed. We will apply this same process on the other realms once we have confirmed USEast is good.

Is a server restart and/or a log out/login required for this to occur? I just did a full client reboot and logged back in fresh and nothing seems to have changed....

Please advise. Thx.
10/02/2017 01:03 PMPosted by TMNT
Hey Guys,

Is a server restart and/or a log out/login required for this to occur? I just did a full client reboot and logged back in fresh and nothing seems to have changed....

Please advise. Thx.

You do need to logout then back in but to debug we need to know what clan and what your username is.
10/02/2017 01:05 PMPosted by Mark Chandler
10/02/2017 01:03 PMPosted by TMNT

Please advise. Thx.

You do need to logout then back in but to debug we need to know what clan and what your username is.

USEast - - LastoftheJedi - - Clan GoDs
Hmm I'm seeing some people get clans back... I see if you profile someone you can see they are in a clan, but in the chat channel they are still clanless. For example Clan GGL is still down it seems as I relog back in on USeast and my account does not have a clan tag or that I'm in that clan.

**EDIT: works now after logging in and out for a couple minutes. Thanks for working on this case Mark!
10/02/2017 01:07 PMPosted by TMNT
10/02/2017 01:05 PMPosted by Mark Chandler

The migrate tool found your account and updated to have the proper clan tag we are looking into why its not sticking.
10/02/2017 01:14 PMPosted by Mark Chandler
10/02/2017 01:07 PMPosted by TMNT

The migrate tool found your account and updated to have the proper clan tag we are looking into why its not sticking.

Would it help for me to remain logged off of the client while you're looking into it, rather than out and in like others are more than likely doing trying to get it to kick in/work?
10/02/2017 01:20 PMPosted by TMNT
10/02/2017 01:14 PMPosted by Mark Chandler

Would it help for me to remain logged off of the client while you're looking into it, rather than out and in like others are more than likely doing trying to get it to kick in/work?

We are looking at the logs and db to try and work out what is going on but use your account like normal. The clan service isnt the simplest to work with but we will find out what is going on.
N1.FAKE - Clan OsG - not showing clan tag

USeast
10/02/2017 01:25 PMPosted by Mark Chandler
10/02/2017 01:20 PMPosted by TMNT

We are looking at the logs and db to try and work out what is going on but use your account like normal. The clan service isnt the simplest to work with but we will find out what is going on.

maybe it's due to me having a few different account names registered with the same e-mail account that is conflicting on the restore, if it references e-mail that is?

appreciate the time and work.
seems my guild tag is back and im in s4s again ty mark! no problems
Some members of our clan got the tag back, i didnt (chieftain).

Any chance to get it back? or for you to disband it through the system?

Aka. N1.FAKE @USeast - Clan OsG
Hey Guys,

This is great news! Thank you, Mark, for doing what you can to help us. Myself and many others look forward to the Euro clans being restored! I hope my clan, Clan WaR, makes the cut!! I am chieftain of it on the account, Chodeman. Lol, but either way we appreciate the effort you are putting into helping the Wc3 community! We will remain patient and hopeful!
Mark. May I ask why I have my clan back with 40/100 members? I am missing 60 members, including " TMNT " Who is commenting on this forum... I spent HOURS and HOURS getting my clan to be 100/100 and you guys get rid of 60% of my members? Are clans going to lose all there tags/members EVERY update?

Edit.. My clan is actually back with 20/100 members...
out of curiosity how was the old clan system backend implemented? sounds like a whole wack of spaghetti that somebody had to get done before release. hopefully the database migration will prevent any of these shenanigans from happening in the future
@Mark Chandler

Talking about BNet EU;

Apart from restoring Clan MODE ...
Please also restore clan ESL on BNet Europe, too? Leader should be Lordearon.Corp