[D2] Season Rollover

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Greetings Adventurers,

Sharpen your axes and restring your bows....Season 23 is coming.

Ladder will reset Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 at 5:00PM PST

Thanks!
Hype! Much appreciate the notice in advance =D
What to roll...
dope
Winner Winner Fidget Spinner
11/10/2017 02:52 PMPosted by Matthew Cederquist
Greetings Adventurers,

Ladder will reset Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 at 5:00PM PDT

Thanks!
I would appreciate some feedback please on what I have been doing too. I won't mention what since that game doesn't really belong on this topic, but...
11/10/2017 03:20 PMPosted by ZsoltSzalait
11/10/2017 02:52 PMPosted by Matthew Cederquist
Greetings Adventurers,

Ladder will reset Tuesday, December 12th, 2017 at 5:00PM PDT

Thanks!
I would appreciate some feedback please on what I have been doing too. I won't mention what since that game doesn't really belong on this topic, but...

What are you talking about...
:) Thanks for the update.
Dope dope
ty daddy
announcing reset 4 weeks 4 days away, this isn't normal. usually it's 1 week prior and there's information on battle.net on diablo 2 itself. diablo has been firm with tuesday resets, but in may/november mid/end of those 2x months and always 6 months intervals. if this is legit then 6 months after the 12th december reset it'll be the 12th june 2018.
Hmmmm interesting.
With reset being 3 weeks longer than normal, should we be expecting something other than the typical reset???????
It would be nice seeing almost all other platforms been updating stuff. Its been along time since anything really has been done for us besides killing the spam bots.
If infact things are to be done hopefully these simple fixes can be implemented.
Remove the restriction for making cow portal when cow king is killed.
Normal and exceptional shields of elite version capable of 4 sockets.
Stop the glitch at baal where if you have not killed ancients but are partied with baal quester you get quest also.
Bigger stash box would be nice with tabs like d3.
Auto gold pickup like d3.
/nopickup be set as default instead of haveing to type it everytime you log on.
Any of thee be nice and there is probably some more.
Mmm
Hello Matthew welcome to the most brutal funs game ever :).

So give us a clue why not in November ??? i dont remember ladder reset on december ever sooooo you have to give 1 clue :D for conspiracy theories gogogo :P
11/10/2017 03:40 PMPosted by Wyo64

Remove the restriction for making cow portal when cow king is killed.

NO! One time, one chance @ killing king. It was made as an easter egg. It was intended as fun and as a spoof. It was never intended for you to run repetitively, farming king for uniques. Kill him and move on.

Normal and exceptional shields of elite version capable of 4 sockets.

NO! Pallys are powerful enough as it is .... no need to make it any worse.

Stop the glitch at baal where if you have not killed ancients but are partied with baal quester you get quest also.

NO! You just wanna ride coattails to end of game don't you? You already get away with it in act 2, you shouldn't be given any more snowflake desires.

Bigger stash box would be nice with tabs like d3.

NO! You don't need it. Your D2 store will be shut down anyway. And also no sense encouraging hoarders or D2 stores by allowing them to store even more to sell.

Auto gold pickup like d3.

Damn, you really are a lazy assed millenial snowflake bum.

/nopickup be set as default instead of haveing to type it everytime you log on.

See above response!~
They should let d2 go on for a few years at a time. Seems to be reset faster now that's the bots are so many bots are taking the fun and strategy out of the game .They lvl so fast ladder will soon be all bots. People that don't bot have a hard time collecting good gear before it resets.
11/10/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Killum
They should let d2 go on for a few years at a time. Seems to be reset faster now that's the bots are so many bots are taking the fun and strategy out of the game .They lvl so fast ladder will soon be all bots. People that don't bot have a hard time collecting good gear before it resets.

You cant have a fair duel anymore bots are doing that too cant beat them.
Ban the bots and remaster D2!
Thanks!