[D2] Season Rollover

General Discussion
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
12/12/2017 06:30 PMPosted by Oliasys
Tried all servers, still no connect. WTF, damn people can't leave well enough alone, gotta just go and screw it all up .... should've just left ladder as permanent

and not reset a damned thing, at least til they learn to do it right .... abviously 17 years of practice is just not enough.

Then stop playing. 17 years doesn0t mean problems might not arise when resetting a server.
https://www.twitch/rhoxthebeast

For HC East viewing.
Whether you leave a compliment or some hating on the programmers.. you must still say at the end.. "But i know i will still play this game because i am addicted"
Centralized Diablo 2 Discord!!!!!

https://discord.gg/FG3PFf

Welcome Slayers!

(New Server Invite Your Friends!!!)
12/12/2017 06:32 PMPosted by BearTribe
12/12/2017 06:26 PMPosted by LeThal
Hey Mark, hope you lose your job buddy!
Go to hell you pos.

I would imagine he's trying to go to hell.

Still a pos though..
I feel like they use this game as a testing ground for new blizzard interns, i can't imagine this happening on one of their popular games
Im done with jerking off 03:34 am here and still cant connect to anything ty and good !@#$ing night
this is ridiculous, really....
agreed
Everyone that is unable to get in is IP Locked. GG blizz

All these people already level 25 and were sitting here locked out.
i just wanna play man i gotta go to work tommorow so im gonna have to wait till 3pm to play
lvl 23 now GG
3:34 am.. still waiting
I don't think people remember that many years ago it took a lot longer than this for resets
12/12/2017 06:35 PMPosted by BrbWiFeNaKeD
Everyone that is unable to get in is IP Locked. GG blizz

All these people already level 25 and were sitting here locked out.

are they playing really?
12/12/2017 06:36 PMPosted by Rogerdacat
I don't think people remember that many years ago it took a lot longer than this for resets

Were IP locked man.

There are a lot of people already playing on US east.
12/12/2017 06:36 PMPosted by pgukilljoy
lvl 23 now GG

usEAST??
I guess there no reason for me to ask any questions, you all seem to figure it out.

Thank you
YUP

Hi Adventures,

We found a critical bug with IP Bans that caused every one to get a lockout for 2 hours. This wasnt picked up in QA due to special configuration on our network. We will ensure to change our testing process to make sure this doesnt happen again.

In the mean time, we are resting the ladder to ensure no one is at a disadvantage. Expect down time to be another hour.

Sorry and Thanks, Classic Games
I'm thinking once you get our IP bans lifted, you should reset it again so we all can start at the same time :D