Multi-Boxing - Against TOS?

General Discussion
Blizz,

Hoping you can comment or clarify on this topic. In D3, Multi-Boxing was part of the initial feature set and game-flow and eventually was deprecated. What I want to understand is if programs like Sandboxie would trigger alarms? If we are talking about having two legit 26 CD Keys bought direct via Blizz, I would assume that this would not go against ToS since this is not a third party loader like ETAL or Kol etc.

Last thing I want to do is test Sandboxie and get slapped.

Kindly advise - thanks Blizz.

War
Hope someone answer you and you get the answer you are looking for in this post because i think you deserve and answer, and my comment isnt an answer, but i want you know many people is reading you, even that people that puts -1 in your post, they are reading you, then, dont feel alone, we are reading you, we are watching you as the big brother of 1984 everything you writed here, and we hope you get an answer, and we are carefully watching you if you are going to answer, to the answer of who is going to answer in this post
It has been answered in the past by a blue:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20745095739#post-7
12/06/2017 09:00 AMPosted by Rapture

Thanks mr search engine.

thats the post where xtimus got permanently ban for use sandboxie right?

Op, this is why google exists
Try that first next time, save you a few hours.
12/06/2017 09:23 AMPosted by Dev

Op, this is why google exists
Try that first next time, save you a few hours.

not all the world knows what Google is

as wikipedia says: Google is a web page developed by the brothers Mr Google and Mr Google II

but who is going to know who is google?

to answer that question we have to go to the year 1935 where everything started

two ponys was dancing in the woods, and someone saw them, they were there, and spole with the pony, the pony said JKHNDFKJGNDFKLJGDFGHFN

and him answered IJNFDKJGNFDJG

then a big unicorn appeared and told to that guy " you are going to have 2 children and them are going to create a web page, and they should call it Google "

after that, some years late, near 800 years later, we had in 2001 google working

but not all the people was thinking they were going to be lucky

then thats the reason of why google isnt used by all the people.

but at last we have a MR SEARCH ENGINE giving the information that people needs, and with that, we create a nice community

as the unicorn of google did.
12/06/2017 09:02 AMPosted by TheBattleTag
Xtimus was banned for using a bot loader.
12/06/2017 09:44 AMPosted by NAMELESS
12/06/2017 09:02 AMPosted by TheBattleTag
Xtimus was banned for using a bot loader.
Are you telling me we can use the Sand Boxy's ?
12/06/2017 09:50 AMPosted by TheBattleTag
12/06/2017 09:44 AMPosted by NAMELESS
...Xtimus was banned for using a bot loader.
Are you telling me we can use the Sand Boxy's ?
I'm telling you Xtimus was banned for using a bot loader.
12/06/2017 10:04 AMPosted by NAMELESS
12/06/2017 09:50 AMPosted by TheBattleTag
...Are you telling me we can use the Sand Boxy's ?
I'm telling you Xtimus was banned for using a bot loader.

i dont catch your point

i know you are telling XTIMUS got permanently banned for using a bot loader

but........

are you trying to tell me in hide lines we can use the Mister Sand Boxy's style to do " you know what "
XTIMUS was banned for botting. He just claims he got banned for using the loader but that isn't true. He's a fake and should be avoided. At least don't donate to his patreon page. If you're into d2 videos check out someone that is actually legit and knows a lot about the game: www.mrllamasc.com
12/06/2017 10:26 AMPosted by SatanReturns
XTIMUS was banned for botting. He just claims he got banned for using the loader but that isn't true. He's a fake and should be avoided. At least don't donate to his patreon page. If you're into d2 videos check out someone that is actually legit and knows a lot about the game: www.mrllamasc.com

then, xtimus got ban

i see.
12/06/2017 10:26 AMPosted by SatanReturns

btw are you telling us, a " Llama " IS PLAYING D2?

oh my god, thats amazing

i always wanted see animals playing games

the future is so good

im thiking on recruit some dogs and cats, and put them to farming.

could be nice

if a llama can play, why not a dog or a cat.
Appreciate everyone commenting, but lets get real, its all subjective. I want the source from the horses mouth and that is going to be Matt & co at Blizz.

Regardless, I won't be using Sandboxie at all unless confirmed, but logically, this does not go against ToS.

**Not to mention you can gave 8 instances on an IP - so this certainly doesn't cross that threshold having two**
12/06/2017 01:14 PMPosted by Wartheory
Appreciate everyone commenting, but lets get real, its all subjective. I want the source from the horses mouth and that is going to be Matt & co at Blizz.

Regardless, I won't be using Sandboxie at all unless confirmed, but logically, this does not go against ToS.

**Not to mention you can gave 8 instances on an IP - so this certainly doesn't cross that threshold having two**

... It has been confirmed.... There's a blue post in the link provided by rapture, the one a two second google search for "d2 sandboxie" would have pulled up.

"We neither disallow nor support the use of sandboxie"

It literally doesn't get clearer than that, but I guess you can try to wait for some other blue to tell you the exact same thing if you want..
12/06/2017 01:14 PMPosted by Wartheory

It was given to you in the link provided by, Rapture. Check the second paragraph. Also, Blizzard is not known for repeating posts, so you won't likely be hearing from them on the subject.
06/14/2016 09:45 AMPosted by Omrakos
As far as connections go, we only support one per IP address. Technically though, Battle.net will allow four, dropping them as successive connections come in afterwards. Like I said, we only support the single one so we're not going to be able to assist in getting multiple connections from a single location going but we'll still try as it's not uncommon for people to have multiple PCs under one roof fed by a DHCP server.

As for Sandboxie or other VM products, we don't disallow them nor do we offer any support for their use. If during the course of any troubleshooting we're doing with you, we find one in use, we'll have to ask for its removal before continuing.

I'm available in the forums Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 3:00 pm Pacific Time,
Feedback? - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos
Thanks for the obvious...that was also 2016. Things change mates. I'm re-confirming . Not to mention that is super ambiguous "we neither support nor disallow"...hmmm that is a cloak and dagger bait and switch to me.
12/07/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Wartheory
Thanks for the obvious...that was also 2016. Things change mates. I'm re-confirming . Not to mention that is super ambiguous "we neither support nor disallow"...hmmm that is a cloak and dagger bait and switch to me.
Nothing has changed. When they make a change in rules they make it clear.
12/07/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Wartheory

It's not even remotely ambiguous.
Do you just not understand english?
They will not offer support for problems encountered by using sandboxie. They will tell you to remove sandboxie before they continue with troubleshooting if they learn you're using it. They do not support sandboxie, they support D2.
They do not disallow the use of sandboxie or any other VMs.

If you're still having difficulty understanding their sandboxie policy, idk what to tell you.
Maybe find a better english teacher.

e* : A vm is, in essence, a second computer running inside your first computer - they allow multiple instances in the same house, thus they allow VMs. Pretty simple stuff.