User selling best claw I've ever seen for real money! Wow GG claw!!

General Discussion
https://imgur.com/a/pKtyo

https://imgur.com/a/Efp46

Wow never seen so gg claw before! He is selling it for real money which I didnt even know we could do. What is the safest way to buy from him?
Apparently this is not allowed, sorry I did not know. How do I warn this user that it is not allowe?
They know it's not allowed. D2jsp is mostly against ToS since forum gold is obtained with real money. D2jsp is also full of players that use bots and then trade those items for fg so most of the items were obtained while breaking ToS. Not hard to find godly gear when you have multiple bots running 24/7 for years.
I think it's safe to assume he knows and is doing it anyway. There are a lot of cheaters. Also, I believe that claw wasn't found; it was "crafted" by some kind of hack.
12/12/2017 07:05 PMPosted by Dalzian
They know it's not allowed. D2jsp is mostly against ToS since forum gold is obtained with real money. D2jsp is also full of players that use bots and then trade those items for fg so most of the items were obtained while breaking ToS. Not hard to find godly gear when you have multiple bots running 24/7 for years.

That's d3jsp
all i know is that dude is gonna be RAGING TOMORROW after he gets 8'd ... Good job dingus XD
12/12/2017 07:06 PMPosted by DeafBiker
I think it's safe to assume he knows and is doing it anyway. There are a lot of cheaters. Also, I believe that claw wasn't found; it was "crafted" by some kind of hack.
It's legit.
he is a user on us-east non ladder to clarify. I dont know how to trade him but I want that claw but he only wants paypal
not letting me make a ladder character
12/12/2017 07:21 PMPosted by ThyLord
not letting me make a ladder character

irrelevent
Must be the fan club form.

E rage caz 5-0? Or caz Nft

That guy will never sell anything..

12/12/2017 07:10 PMPosted by Jeeznah
all i know is that dude is gonna be RAGING TOMORROW after he gets 8'd ... Good job dingus XD

Why would they close him based on an attempt to nurf a vetteran player on east. Aside from that fact closed (8) is awarded to users who run 3rd party programs such as bots maphack and 90% of the faild pvp builders choice. Auto aim and tmc.

Scammers have been trying to impersonate him and for years. Due to high demand on the build and the users habbit of showing off. Id love to see a screenshot of this user advertiseing anything besides ft5.