D2 JSP

Support
What's the best way to report D2 JSP users in diablo 2? They're using pre earned wealth to get an unfair advantage on new ladder resets and these problems/people should be addressed.
Asking for a friend :) (he has screen shots)
Screen shots wont prove anything in this case.

Even a screen shot showing the player said " I bought it on JSP using forum gold" does not prove that it actually happened.

No doubt this kind of thing does happen but that is not proof!
Omnipotent,

You don't need to report anyone going to any site as we won't be doing anything based on such a report.
01/22/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Omrakos
Omnipotent,

You don't need to report anyone going to any site as we won't be doing anything based on such a report.
That isn't what he asked. He asked about in game. Are we allowed to advertise in game the buying and selling of Blizzard game objects (items) for fake currency that we can buy for real money and also use this fake currency to have the upper hand over honest Blizzard customers on new ladders? Sounds like you're saying we can, but Blizzard just doesn't support it.
I misunderstood the question then, sorry.

Not sure what we'd do really. If the person advertising is using a website url we find inappropriate, we can take action which could include closing down the account, but they would need to be seen by an admin or if the admins decided it was a big enough problem affecting the community, they could search out that activity in a different way altogether.

In any case, posting a screenshot or report in here isn't going to be helpful at all really. If you want to let the developers know by posting your feelings about the subject, it would need to be done over in General Discussion really as the support mods that frequent in here won't be able to address them.
01/22/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Omrakos

Not sure what we'd do really. If the person advertising is using a website url we find inappropriate, we can take action which could include closing down the account, but they would need to be seen by an admin or if the admins decided it was a big enough problem affecting the community, they could search out that activity in a different way altogether.

In any case, posting a screenshot or report in here isn't going to be helpful at all really. If you want to let the developers know by posting your feelings about the subject, it would need to be done over in General Discussion really as the support mods that frequent in here won't be able to address them.
I'm sorry, too.
01/22/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Omrakos

I don’t think he’s talking about advertising either.

He is asking about reporting someone who uses a 3rd party website using the the website’s tradable currency to conduct trades in game for items.
Locking thread as it really has nothing to do with Technical Support.