D2 account name

Technical Support
Hey blizz i need some help is been about a month and 2 weeks since i brought this up on your forums no help can you find my account name using **REMOVED** (long story) it should start with mule# or something like that i know the pass also my chars are probably expired so if theres a way to undo that please do that to names should be mulebarbone mulebarbtwo mulebarbthree and mulebarbfour thanks for the time and help :)
Hey Caprice1134,

In the future, please do not post you email address in the forums. If you do need to provide any information like that, please contact customer service.

The account you a looking for no longer exists. Once these account are deleted they are not able to be recovered.

Classic Game Account Expiration
If you create a new account, you must log in to Battle.net Classic for a total of 2 hours within the first 48 hours after it's created. After that, your account will remain active as long as you continue to log in to it once every 90 days.
01/17/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Eloemaz
Hey Caprice1134,

In the future, please do not post you email address in the forums. If you do need to provide any information like that, please contact customer service.

The account you a looking for no longer exists. Once these account are deleted they are not able to be recovered.

[url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/131993"]Classic Game Account Expiration[/url]
[quote]If you create a new account, you must log in to Battle.net Classic for a total of 2 hours within the first 48 hours after it's created. After that, your account will remain active as long as you continue to log in to it once every 90 days.
ok thank you but dang all my stuff was on that account...