[War III] You're Invited - Warcraft III Invitational!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
Taker? for real? Do u think he still knows how to use an keyboard? While writing this, i still think its unreal. This is fantastic.

Besides all that great news.
Please think about to make it worth to play wc3 again and stop the betraying (hacking) people who knowingly try to prevent players from having fun using battle.net
Learn from w3arena and ban not only that 3 dollar cd key once in a year. Its ur plattform, its ur community.
Wut, these oldschool players still playing W3? :-))
This so hype hype hype hype hype :D Ive seriously waited a DECADE for something like this. I hope there is more to come!! :)
Can't tell you how excited I am for this :D
Work Work
o.O
Couldn't care less about the streamers , all thats wanted is remastered or a new functional game Warcraft 4 , I have bought a virtual ticket and taken myself to Amsterdam every year to get lit for any news of this, and to be greeted with, we invited some streamers for a new patch just sounds like some April Fools Joke
Thank you so much Blizzard. It’s a good patch but I think that Warden Blink was de-powered from 1sec to 4sec :-(. Warden needs more hp like Dh.
Bang my wife
Please rework MatchMaking system
Hello, everybody talks to you Guelmi (Gundam, Elfo Nocturno) from Cuba. I am very happy that Blizzard is on the stack and they want to continue increasing their RTS universe with Warcraft III. I'm a fan of the Warcraft saga and it was time to continue to put content to this wonderful game. Above Blizzard and above the Warcraft universe. Greetings G
Love you guys! What an event you are putting on for some of your longest fans! Thank you!
That lineup is ridiculous. Can't wait for this, will definitely be tuned in for both days. Awesome putting this together Blizzard!
02/22/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Velinath
That lineup is ridiculous. Can't wait for this, will definitely be tuned in for both days. Awesome putting this together Blizzard!

Agree that the line up is insanely good ♥
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca-e5MrVbVU
02/22/2018 01:49 AMPosted by symphoNiac
Taker? for real? Do u think he still knows how to use an keyboard? While writing this, i still think its unreal. This is fantastic.

Exactly! I read the names and was happy to see so many of my favorite koreans, but tak3r?? Holy cow, I havent seen anything of him in a decade.

Cant wait!
Wow! Can't wait to see what will come next!
For everyone who is asking about the remastered version of WC3, there was an interview Peter Stilwell not to long ago explaining what needs to happen before a remastered version of WC3 is available. One of the items listed was a re-balancing of the game. If you look at the sticky posts on this forum, Peter is the one making the announcements for the patch changes. This should be exciting news to all.

Also getting the game to play in NATIVE widescreen without stretching the image already makes the game much better and is a great step already.

Thank you for the hard work Blizzard that you put into this project. Wish I could be there at the invitational.
02/21/2018 04:48 PMPosted by GriM
please put wc3 on the battle net launcher already : S

I too would love to see it on the launcher. Even if I would have to rebuy the game for it to be on I would in a heart beat!!!
O M F G ! ! !