My bone spirit will deal full damage on pvp?

General Discussion
The greatest advantage of magic damage over elemental damage is that is very hard to have a little resistance. Lets suppose that my bone spirit deal 3k damage. It will deal full damage on PvP? If yes, i will be able to one hit kill players with less than 3k hp? I played very little on line and have few experience with PvP. Searched a little. Some guys said that my gone spirit will deal full damage and others that will deal 1/6 damage. If will deal 1/6 damage, sorcs are better for pvp? Since few people will have 95% resist and people will probably only soaks 3/4 of damage instead of 5/6...

PS : I want to get enigma before do pvp.
want enigma huh? then farm for hrs

i got ohm / lo / ber today in 3 hours

all skills are pvp reduced except +damage(physical on grief)

your a nec so take advantage of your curses to make your damage more effective
spirit trains
name locking / blind spotting
teeth to kill summons
invisable bone spear / spirit - long range kills
use amp or decpt to increase summon / merc damage - slow melee chars while you pick them off
use fire golum as shield vs fb sorc
use clay high life golum as tank to grab hammers / nadoes / inflict slow on melee players / kill melee players via iron madien + thorns

you
have
so
many
options
on how to kill other players you just dont know how to use your tools.
having enigma or not does not mean you cant pvp, so many general players have a hard or impossible time hitting a running spearing necro. I use this method to kill hdins that name lock, do you think i teleport away knowing im locked lol no just walk away from hammers and cast @ target or sit in blindspot and lol as you can hit them but hammers wont hit you.

(mf sorc / hr farming sorc ) --enigma--> hdin (clears chaos faster) so you find more high runes then you make your pk char after you have established a means of funding it.

common sense bro
03/22/2018 06:12 PMPosted by L0rdV1ct0r
The greatest advantage of magic damage over elemental damage is that is very hard to have a little resistance. Lets suppose that my bone spirit deal 3k damage. It will deal full damage on PvP? If yes, i will be able to one hit kill players with less than 3k hp? I played very little on line and have few experience with PvP. Searched a little. Some guys said that my gone spirit will deal full damage and others that will deal 1/6 damage. If will deal 1/6 damage, sorcs are better for pvp? Since few people will have 95% resist and people will probably only soaks 3/4 of damage instead of 5/6...

PS : I want to get enigma before do pvp.

PvP penalty is 17%

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/basics/pvp.shtml

3k listed damage is about 500 in PvP