Trouble Connecting Discord to Account

Bug Report
I can't seem to connect my discord account to my battle.net account.. I've tried every solution listed online but every time I try it just says "Either the app is not running on this computer or no new accounts were detected. kthx" I've tried submitting a support ticket but the solutions listed there just had the same outcome. I was told to let the developers know directly with a bug report, hope you guys can help!
03/22/2018 05:17 PMPosted by zelly
I can't seem to connect my discord account to my battle.net account.. I've tried every solution listed online but every time I try it just says "Either the app is not running on this computer or no new accounts were detected. kthx" I've tried submitting a support ticket but the solutions listed there just had the same outcome. I was told to let the developers know directly with a bug report, hope you guys can help!

I have the exact same problem, and same error. I have tried everything, including uninstalling and reinstalling discord a few times now. It connected my steam account no problem, but my steam account and my discord use the same email account, and my bnet does not. That's the only thing I can think of that might be causing the problem. Nobody else I know has this issue. =/
https://twitter.com/discordapp/status/1005364509089943553
Also having the same problem.