Please actually reset the ladder

General Discussion
Huge patch and no ladder reset. Sums up wc3 for the last 10 years
Seems that they did not reset the ladders yet. I am wondering because it is posted in the current patch notes.
up.

Reset pls
Bump!
They said there was an issue with the reset and that it'll happen in the coming weeks. Reply is somewhere in the 1.29 sticky.
in some weeks ? wow..
Please, also update the ladder homepage, so the statics are actually correct and working, would help the players, who actually wanna get better..
i think we need this immediately , senseless Laddering our accounts now if reset is coming "next weeks" anyway.. man this sucks
04/12/2018 12:39 AMPosted by Drayen
They said there was an issue with the reset and that it'll happen in the coming weeks. Reply is somewhere in the 1.29 sticky.

Where is the reply ? I couldn't find it.
04/12/2018 02:16 AMPosted by POGi
i think we need this immediately , senseless Laddering our accounts now if reset is coming "next weeks" anyway.. man this sucks

Exactly, not resetting the ladder is a huge fail, all these people coming back to the game to see the ladder not even reset are reminded of the ignorance blizz has shown this game since 2007. They are just gonna log straight off.
Bump
They have reseted the ladder
04/13/2018 04:52 AMPosted by NovaGoal
They have reseted the ladder

yes ?

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=Illidan

dont looks like to me
there hasnt been a ladder reset and bnet is still full of hackers.
unplayable game right now.

sad