[War 3] Server Update May 9th 1400 PDT

General Discussion
Hail Warchiefs, Liches, Commanders, and Keepers,

In the ongoing effort to improve your online experience, we'll be updating the matchmaker logic for melee this afternoon. Players will be kicked from Warcraft III on Battle.net when we restart services, but there should be no downtime.

The intent is to lower queue times, but associated risk comes in the form of potentially boss level opponents. We'll be watching and tuning based on your feedback. GL; HF.

Cheers,
Classic
nice
you're the best guys. thanks for everything
thank you guys, best game ever will never die
Hi Pete Stilwell, please read these points:
  • Need fix classic ladder site. e.g - http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&ClanTag=4K
    buttons "Next Page", "Prev Page" page numbers don't work.
  • Need script for the database that will delete and ban abusers accounts every 12 hours (cron). e.g abuser 100% winrate - http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-player-stats.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=Random
    Top 1 in ladder "Random" 100% win games, Current Win Streak: 628 ..., Total Gold Mined: 0.
    and his top1 clan, called "Bnet" in which all his accounts: Undead, NightElf, Random, Orc, Human, Infernal 100% winrate and win streak > 100....
    e.g - http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-clan-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&ClanTag=BNet

I can help solve these problems for free
Sorry for my bad english =)

We love Warcraft III, classic battlenet laddes and Warcraft Forever!
<3
Thank you! Really appreciate your work on our favourite game! :)
Can you guys make it possible for all the 24 player colors to be playable on ladder?
You guys are the best.
Sounds great Pete!
I so hope this contains the off centered mouse issue and non-registration of mouse clicks.
I loaded up War3 the other day for new patch and waited 10 mins just to quit. Does this mean i'm gonna be stomped every game lol? I haven't played since 2005 but at least ill be able to play. I've been hankerin for some war3 for a long time. I was the best at 3s rt back in the day. Hope i can still hold my weight in a game.
Well that happened quickly! Ptr was updated yesterday with the amm changes haha.
So awesome!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
05/09/2018 12:14 PMPosted by quick5ilver
I loaded up War3 the other day for new patch and waited 10 mins just to quit. Does this mean i'm gonna be stomped every game lol? I haven't played since 2005 but at least ill be able to play. I've been hankerin for some war3 for a long time. I was the best at 3s rt back in the day. Hope i can still hold my weight in a game.

I'd rather play the game, and get stomped than wait hours for a game that wont happen!
05/09/2018 12:20 PMPosted by CALLMEOCT
05/09/2018 12:14 PMPosted by quick5ilver

I'd rather play the game, and get stomped than wait hours for a game that wont happen!
I agree bro...at least ill be able to grow as a warcraft 3 player and actually play the game. Hopefully we get war3 remastered here soon to increase the players base to how it was in 2003-5.
Do these changes affect all gametypes universally? For instance I'm sure it would be of great help in 1v1 and team games and that is fantastic. For those of us who are also fans of FFA, would it be affected in a greater fashion? One suggestion that comes up is for it to completely not take into account ELO/MMR. FFA has a vibrant and dedicated community (www.ffamasters.net) that has been going on for 10+ years. It would be wonderful to have bnet back and not force players to loss bot/auto quit games just to continue to match against other players.
Amazing stuff right here
05/09/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Drayen
Well that happened quickly! Ptr was updated yesterday with the amm changes haha.

bcuz no one can test it on PTR... so they j8ust moved it to real server
i still can't find a game...