[War 3] Server Update May 9th 1400 PDT

General Discussion
People start from W3 EN-1 up to like 40, you should put everyone in the same channel: Example: ''W3 EN-1'' - Or make Public Chat useful ♥
Cool, this is great =)
Can u ban bots abusers? especially in roc, west and east top 1 solo ladder occupated by lowskilled bots abuser aka - "Putin", "Ariele" and many other smurfs, no challenge here bcz of this freewin bots. Same with xemox northrend roc
05/10/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Insomnia
Can u ban bots abusers? especially in roc, west and east top 1 solo ladder occupated by lowskilled bots abuser aka - "Putin", "Ariele" and many other smurfs, no challenge here bcz of this freewin bots. Same with xemox northrend roc
. This is the real big problem in b.net ladder this days
Don't listen to the whiners, Classic Team. This is the biggest positive ever change made on bnet, period.
Change is very good, but freewin abusers problem for ages
As a very active player please Blizzard, Consider this after the change you did at the matchmaking :

SOLO : Change it, a 90 % solo win player can meet a 50 % player , I saw a guy on stream with 36-2 and he was against a 24-24 guy. this has to be changed. Its now too easy to make very good stats in solo

RT : I play 2v2 so I have experience only in this, its bad aswell as a 80 % rt win player (30-7) I often face average, but the worst part is that my ally is NEVER NEVER EVER a + 50 % win guy, so I face average players but the worst part is my ally is always a TOTAL noob, by always I mean 90 % of games so its me ( 80 % win player ) with a guy who have like 5-15 stats ( 30 % win ) player vs 2 guys with 50-55 % win players and I often lose this is very difficult cauz I have to teach my ally all game long and also micro his units. also with this matchmaking , I'm loosing skill cauz Its never a " high skilled players" game and its boring.

To resume, rt is even harder than before because once you get very good stats , you got a TRASH ally, a total beginner and you simply cant win alone or sometimes u still do it cauz you supposed to be the best player in the game so you can carry.

About solo, solo is to easy for skilled player, way to easy you should fix it , a 80 % guys shouldnt meet a 50 % guys seriously , its bad experience for both players, maybe allow this 80 % win ratio player to meet 60-65 % win ratio guys but not under ( or after a wayyyyyy longer search time) the 90 % guy i saw on stream meet a 25-25 solo win guy did search a game for 6-7 minutes.

I hope this matchmaking will be changed soon ( quickly), even if its better than before cauz we can actually play games now ;)

Thank you for your effort
Shak

About solo, solo is to easy for skilled player, way to easy you should fix it , a 80 % guys shouldnt meet a 50 % guys seriously , its bad experience for both players, maybe allow this 80 % win ratio player to meet 60-65 % win ratio guys but not under ( or after a wayyyyyy longer search time) the 90 % guy i saw on stream meet a 25-25 solo win guy did search a game for 6-7 minutes.
Shak

90% of Entes games were against good opponents. The only games that weren't were when he been searching for ages. The match making is working great and the number of WC3 games being played on b net is skyrocketing. Many of the dudes from netease and w3arena are coming back to b net yo play

Thank you Blizzard, this change is massive and I'm enjoying the new meta the balance changes have created!
05/11/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Ceron

Shak

90% of Entes games were against good opponents. The only games that weren't were when he been searching for ages. The match making is working great and the number of WC3 games being played on b net is skyrocketing. Many of the dudes from netease and w3arena are coming back to b net yo play

Thank you Blizzard, this change is massive and I'm enjoying the new meta the balance changes have created!

Ceron is right, if you watch the entire VOD when he matches an avg player, most of the previous games were with high ELL people, after a 'long' search time he found some below avg.
05/10/2018 08:19 PMPosted by shak
As a very active player please Blizzard, Consider this after the change you did at the matchmaking :

SOLO : Change it, a 90 % solo win player can meet a 50 % player , I saw a guy on stream with 36-2 and he was against a 24-24 guy. this has to be changed. Its now too easy to make very good stats in solo

RT : I play 2v2 so I have experience only in this, its bad aswell as a 80 % rt win player (30-7) I often face average, but the worst part is that my ally is NEVER NEVER EVER a + 50 % win guy, so I face average players but the worst part is my ally is always a TOTAL noob, by always I mean 90 % of games so its me ( 80 % win player ) with a guy who have like 5-15 stats ( 30 % win ) player vs 2 guys with 50-55 % win players and I often lose this is very difficult cauz I have to teach my ally all game long and also micro his units. also with this matchmaking , I'm loosing skill cauz Its never a " high skilled players" game and its boring.

To resume, rt is even harder than before because once you get very good stats , you got a TRASH ally, a total beginner and you simply cant win alone or sometimes u still do it cauz you supposed to be the best player in the game so you can carry.

I hope this matchmaking will be changed soon ( quickly), even if its better than before cauz we can actually play games now ;)

Thank you for your effort
Shak

"the only way to be be better - play vs better opponent" So now u have chance to play vs good opponents, and not only 50% noobs
You don't get it, in rt as a 80% guy winning ratio I always get a 30-40 % ally and I play vs averages opponents.. I spam my time to teach my ally and to control him. The average level of the game is so low, its makes the game very annoying and uninteressing for high winning ratio players. I just join a game and always my ally is total noob and opponents not noobs but almost , strategy, micro, tactic all of that is retarded and its make a very low level game zZ. I'm just loosing skills playing this kind of games, not interessting at all. Every high winning ratios players would say the same,: '" this matchup is retarded"

Moreover, I always find game in lke 2-3 minutes. I prefer by far search more 5-10 minutes and have at least skilled players in my game
good
I think the majority of people prefer finding games fast than finding super evenly matched games at the expense of hours of searching. More ladder games are being enjoyed now than in years
what a surprise you botched it.
search 10minutes for appropriate opponent -> ONLY THEN allow for wider matchmaking range

not rocket science. i doubt you guys could even code for runescape.
matchmaking is cancer now !
SERIOUSLY WE DONT WANT TO FIND A GAME IN 30 SEC !!!! WE WANT TO FIND A GAME AND ENJOY IT

there is abuser solos who play at night so they make 90 % win ratio, ofc they match only clowns who can't even play this game !

rt is a total joke, when you get good stats (70-80 %) you always get total noob ( maximum 40 % win allies) this is super bad omfg

this matchmaking change is a TOTAL UBER FAIL, nothing more to say about it !

search 10minutes for appropriate opponent -> ONLY THEN allow for wider matchmaking range

05/12/2018 08:26 AMPosted by S3xytime
what a surprise you botched it.

not rocket science. i doubt you guys could even code for runescape.

WELL SAID FROM S3xytime seriously this RT is shame , we ( high skilled players) dont even enjoy playing rt anymore, so we just play at. and what to say about solo... LOL I'm bad player solo and I made 35-2 solo stats wow so pro, seriously blizzard do something quickly
05/10/2018 10:35 AMPosted by CALLMEOCT
People start from W3 EN-1 up to like 40, you should put everyone in the same channel: Example: ''W3 EN-1'' - Or make Public Chat useful ♥

+1 to this. The way it currently divides people to one per channel is silly since you can't organise games with other non-clannies.

Why not fill EN-1 to 200 or whatever then the overflow goes to EN-2 and so on?
I think this server upgrade completely removed the matchmaker logic rather than updating it.

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/war3-game-detail.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&GameID=79542341

At the time of this game x-BOOSTER-x had 67-4 solo stats and his opponent 5-57. How is it explainable if not due to the total absence of any matchmaker logic?